[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King of Avatar is so gooood, why is this not talking about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1493033730304.jpg (181KB, 505x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493033730304.jpg
181KB, 505x800px
King of Avatar is so gooood, why is this not talking about?
>>
Your shilling is so baaaaaaad, why are you so obvious?
>>
>>156762707
Because it's not /a/ related, you perma-shilling, retard.
>>
>>156764600

My uncle is the grand commander in china, he will nuke japans ass!
>>
>>156762707
The language (Mandarin Chinese?) makes my ears hurt. And the characters take this whole gaming thing way too seriously.
>>
>>156762707
It's not so good. Animation and graphic are nice, indeed. But story is questionable at least. MC is a fucking Mary Sue. And he is not only a bully in children's garden, but he used a fucking exploit to gain advantage over normies.
>>
>>156765265
was going to say the same thing.
The only good thing I have to say is that at least the animation got a bit better compared to that companies past works.
it may be appealing for the chinese audience but unfortunately, not enough for us.
tell your boss at tencent to git gud or just concentrate on china.
>>
>>156762707
>why is this not talking about?

Because when being a child, Bruce Wayne had witnessed with his own eyes the fact his parents of millionaire were killed cruelly, so affected his strong desire of revenging his parents. However, God had never given him a chance to fulfill his weill, following the advice of R’as Al-Ghul, the chief of ninja group, Bruce come to Gete, which was a corrupted city filled with various crime groups. Bruce found a basement under his villa, in which the equipments turn him into another person: Spiderman. With this mask, Spiderman stroke all criminal activates and criminals everywhere, such as Tougon, the chief of Mafia, Doctor Jackstraw, the abnormal drug trafficker, even a mysterious opponent familiar with him - - - - - -
>>
>>156762707
we are racist
>>
>>156765093
>The language (Mandarin Chinese?) makes my ears hurt.

The field of voice acting in China is still relatively under-developed. It's only recently that the quality has started to improve, and it's still got a long ways to go.
>>
>>156762707
You make this thread one more time and you will die a horrible death.
>>
>>156762707
>King of Avatar is so gooood
Yeah, No.

Also go to 4chen if you still wanna shilling your chinks garbage.
>>
>>156770068
Kek
>>
>>156770835
>Thread on page 9 because no one want to discuss on it
>"B-better bump it myself again, guys"
Neck yourself, chinks
>>
seriously though, why are e-sports such a big thing in CHina and Korea, but not Japan?

Is that because the Japs all have motion sickness or something? I just heard that rumor and wonder if its true.
>>
You know, I actually think this chink anime is pretty good too, but stop shilling it here. It's only going to attract negativity towards it.
>>
>>156771325
>e-sports
>Japs motion sickness
Wot?
I'm not 'Gaymer' because I have motion sickness myself especially when I play AAA gaem with camera & motion control setting like in Skyrim, etc.
But, I'm sure what e-sport gaem those gooks & chinks play is similar with DOTA. So, you wont get any motion sickness from it whatsoever.
>>
>>156771325
Because Japs are terrible at video games.
>>
>>156771120
>Because he likes chink anime, he m-must be chink, r-right
Jesus save this lost soul
>>
>>156771325
My best guess is, based on what little information i have, thatthe Chinese culture is very competitive and since their computers were shit they were stuck with the great pc games of the late '90 and early 2000, the Japanese on the other hand had a shitty workaholic culture and access to the latest releases so they flocked towards escapism rather than competition. Not sure why the Koreans like Starcraft so much.
>>
>>156771325
There's a lot of stigma against computer use still in Japan.
>>
>>156774826
>>156774826
what sort of stigma? like nerds use PC or something?
>>
>>156771325
japs are computer illiterate
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.