[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yu Yu Hakusho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
What went so fucking right?
>>
>>156746913
Nothing, it fucking sucks
>>
File: Botan214.png (331KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Botan214.png
331KB, 640x480px
>>156746913
Likeable characters, enjoyable adventures, definitely the music, nostalgia, and the most important is botan of course. I'm glad someone decided to fix up and releas all those unreleased osts.
>>
>>156746913
>no, yousuke, you are the demons
>>
>>156747350
the female cast was shafted worse than dbz
>>
>>156747350
>unreleased OSTs
WHAT? Downloading immediately.
>>
>>156747412
You're forgetting Genkai, she had a huge role in dark tournament arc. But I guess by "female" you really meant "muh moe middle schoolers". Fuck off.
>>
>>156747495
she got killed like a punk
>>
>>156747350
Cool ass mc also
>>
>>156747379
Yea, that shit came out of nowhere. I wonder if the manga hinted at it at all.

>>156747537
She put up a good fight considering she inserted her orb into Yusuke already and managed to still stomp demons without much trouble with a fraction of her actual power. She'd probably give Toguro a run for his money before he went to 80%.
>>
File: yusuke and kuwabara.png (1MB, 1206x898px) Image search: [Google]
yusuke and kuwabara.png
1MB, 1206x898px
>>156746913
The main 4 and most of the antagonists were interesting

A Mulberry is a tree, Kuwabra is a man
>>
>>156747350
Best girl.
>>
am I the only one who waifu'd Keiko?
>>
>>156747696
>I wonder if the manga hinted at it at all.
it did not

togashi pulled it out his ass
>>
>>156748046
yes

she was post-married chichi level before they even started dating
>>
That it was short
>>
>>156746913
fight manga at it's finest
it doesn't waste time building it's the world unless it's for the fights
it doesn't take it's sweet ass time explaining stuff either
certainly not the most ground breaking series, and it doesn't stick with you at an emotional level. but it's just fun
follows rule of cool all the way through
everything about it feels well improvised
>>
>>156747350

tfw she died alone
>>
>>156748046
No. She had all her shit inna row while still falling in love with Yusuke's giant dingdong.
>>
>>156748191
It might've left an impact if people would just stay dead when they are killed. I'll admit I liked enjoyed Genkai appearances in Chapter Black though.

>>156748216
>died alone
Isn't she already dead or some kind of immortal spirit along with Yusuke being a possibly immortal demon? Also, it looks like dead people keep their bodies in the afterlife, so it's not like she'd never see them again anyways.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.