[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally his entire family & friends raped and killed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5978.png (129KB, 250x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5978.png
129KB, 250x348px
>literally his entire family & friends raped and killed by Griffith

>"NO GUTS DONT HURT GRIFFITH HE WAS OUR FRIEND"

Sorry but what the fuck was that about seriously?
>>
>>156734772
>literally
Fuck off.
>>
>>156734813
It was literally though tuckhead
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493638928167.jpg (21KB, 540x356px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493638928167.jpg
21KB, 540x356px
Rickert wasn't fucking there, he didn't see the eclipse unfold and Guts never told him.
>>
File: IMG_0745.jpg (250KB, 1280x916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0745.jpg
250KB, 1280x916px
>read the manga
>>
Try reading more of the manga you retarded contrary fuckhead.
>>
>>156734905
Guts did tell rickert eventually, but not until after they rescued casca and brought her back to the blacksmiths house.
>>
With the fall of Nyaa why are the bait shitposts so bad in quality?
>>
>>156734772
True story:

My 11-year-old niece walked in while I was watching this scene and thought Griffith was the main character and Guts the villain.
>>
>>156734984
God damn, that was so satisfying.
>>
>>156737453
Wait is that not true?
>>
>>156736140
Even the show makes it clear that Rickert was in the dark about Griffith until Guts told him everything after the fight on the hill. OP is just plain retarded.
>>
>>156737785
He just said it was a true story, you dumb nigger.
>>
Rickert is the sexiest berserk.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.