[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mc is everything wrong with LN industry. Having long run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

The mc is everything wrong with LN industry. Having long run out of passion and only pushing it for money he is just shitting out volume after volume of mediocrity and his publisher endorses it. Then there is so-called Oricon number one author who is only really different from him in that she got lucky and doesn't need to work her ass off. Her writing gets panned in-univese too.
But still, Eromanga-sensei doesn't satirize bad LNs, it glorifies them. It's aware of being crap and it's proud of it. You can see it in the fourth episode when Masamune wanks over Elf's novel as if there is something to it that isn't erotica for the sake of erotica.
Eromanga-sensei had no business being a light novel. This anime adaptation is carried by stellar direction and good animation, not its source.
>>
How do I subscribe?
>>
>>156733443
LN plot is crap, more news at eleven.
>>
>>156735495
>This anime adaptation is carried by stellar direction and good animation
What stellar direction and good animation?
>>
>>156735615
> Direction
Into imouto
> animation
lewd imouto.
>>
>>156733443
>Having long run out of passion and only pushing it for money he is just shitting out volume after volume of mediocrity and his publisher endorses it

Kazuma Kamachi right there.
>>
>>156736659
Nah, only for anything ToAru. He has a lot more fun with other novels like Heavy Object and Blood Sign.
>>
>>156739062
They're all pretty bad.
>>
Eromanga Sensei has been boring so far. There's just no real pull.
>>
>>156739392
I never argued otherwise. Kamachi clearly has fun writing. It's just he needs to find some enjoyment in editing and proofreading as well.

>>156739480
I'll agree. So far, this looks like OreImo 2.0, except the Kirino isn't even blood related, which takes the soul out of the whole thing.
>>
>>156739749
It doesn't help that the pace is so slow. We're almost halfway and only now the plot is starting? It looks like it'll still be introducing girls we know will lose for the rest of the season. Even worse, we already know Sagiri and MC love each other, and that just saps the tension out of the story.
>>
How are not already cynical enough to see everything is always about the money?
>>
>>156739902
Some anime were made for the sake of art.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.