[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this so underwatched? Was it the same for S1 and people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Why is this so underwatched? Was it the same for S1 and people just don't want to bother catching up to watch the sequel?
>>
Same.
>>
>>156725483
Because It's the continuation of a slice of life/drama with heavy japanese elements.

It's too much for some people and for others it doesn't have enough for their short attention span.
>>
>>156725483
People never shut up about how good this was S1 and they've not been that much better this time around.
>>
Too mature for /a/. I bet anyone watching this is at least into shoujo. /a/ seems to gravitate around the shounenfags and moefags according to the charts I've kept, everything else is basically "why isn't anyone talking about this?" threads.
>>
>read a spoiler for Nidaime and now I have to suffer for it for ~8 more weeks
>>
File: 1493606514654.jpg (18KB, 295x277px) Image search: [Google]
1493606514654.jpg
18KB, 295x277px
There are plenty of people watching it.
Have you been missing the weekly threads?

>>156726097
>shoujo
Don't make insulting implications like that.
>>
>>156725483
The second season is boring shit.
To think I was actually looking forward to this.
>>
I have never seen it before, so now I'm watching S01.
It is not so good, so I am not sure if I will watch S02.
>>
>>156726510
I like it but yeah it's been a little meandering.
>>
>>156725483
Literally all the characters are little pieces of shit except the little brother and the mother.
>>
>>156725483
I like it
>>
>>156725483
I think a good number of people watch it. Weekly threads are not dead and the hype for S2 was remarkable. I feel that S2 is more popular than S1.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.