[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What /a/ think about this anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

What /a/ think about this anime?
>>
Hothing i guess.
>>
A masterpiece.

Everyone killed themselves though. Don't expect to have an active thread.
>>
File: 1474238728454.png (252KB, 536x587px) Image search: [Google]
1474238728454.png
252KB, 536x587px
Well, it had a movie that concluded the entire series, so it's finished. Over. Nothing worth talking about anymore. No new material. No new Milkie Holmes. Never ever forever.

All in all, I liked it.

And I hope that I'll be proven wrong at some time.
>>
>>156720982
If they were to ever make more, they would need to get Morikawa back. Otherwise they would just fuck it up again like with Futari Wa and TD. The OVA was decent at least.
>>
dame dame
>>
>>156720982
But what a way to go it was. It could easily be the best animated movie of 2016.

I hope to be also proven wrong and that it's not the last of them.
>>
>>156720982
I am really glad that they actually capped off the plot thread about Moriarty, so we can finally let the show die in peace. If it doesn't die, then hopefully we get a proper Tantei Opera continuation.
>>
File: MH.png (334KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
MH.png
334KB, 610x406px
>>156720982
The movie was supposed to be spread out in season 3's content but got shafted into an 1 hour movie but it did good, low number of screens but every one of them was packed.
There was the Christmas special too, season 3 maybe.
>>
Oh fug.
I forgot there was a movie.
Will have to watch it right the fuck now.
>>
Best thing since Evangelion
>>
>>156722997
>>156722926

Where can I find a torrent of the movie? It's like the first two seasons?
>>
>>156723202
I torrented it from Animebytes. And yes, it is very much a return to form. Not quite as fluffy as the first two seasons, but it is in the same style.
>>
The fans are more autistic than the girl are.
>>
File: 1440245140788.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1440245140788.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>156719111
I think it's one of the greatest things to have ever happened in general.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.