[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What haven't you watch the best anime of the season yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1493033730304.jpg (181KB, 505x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493033730304.jpg
181KB, 505x800px
What haven't you watch the best anime of the season yet?

That's right chinese anime is better than japanese.
>>
>>156714629
You're either a shill or shitposting

Sometimes discussing gook/chink stuff is fun but this particular series has nothing to actually discuss about it. The novel is finished. Everything has been spoilered. Sure the animation and characters are good but it's not like there's a lot to discuss. What are you actually going to talk about?
>>
I swear I've seen this thread about 10 times.
>>
Fuck off shitposter. Not anime.
>>
File: 1330378558127.png (81KB, 290x350px) Image search: [Google]
1330378558127.png
81KB, 290x350px
>>156714629
good, as if it wasn't enough with the crunchyroll social media managers spamming /a/, now we have our daily dose of chink shitposting

were the fuck are the mods?
>>
>>156714702
Not everyone read the novel? And even if you know what happened people still watch it like with manga adaptations.
>>
In 10 years 4chan will become Ching Chan and japanese anime will slowly becomes chinese anime. Learn chinese you mongs.
>>
>>156714846
I rather give in to the gooks
at least they are not that shit quality
>>
>>156714846
>>156714629
>fucking rice picker is at it again

If you actually think China is growing is fucking stupid, China is dying the whole Chinese sea fiasco is just the last straw in attempt for china to get more trade income which they are fucking losing, and every rich rice nigger is getting out that chinkhole to get their money of out china for a western country, if you think they will have relevant in the coming years, China will fall and it's Chinese fault.
>>
>>156715455
Good job bumping thread you fucking braindead mouthbreather.
>>
>>156715455
Fuck off to /pol/ you chink bumper.
>>
>>156714629
Good anime.
>>
>>156714629
While i am enjoying this work, you really need to stop shilling/trolling it like a retard.
>>
now that nyaa is dead where will i get my weekly dose of chink animu? also subs when?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.