[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is aku no hana (flowers of evil) any good? havent read the manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

is aku no hana (flowers of evil) any good? havent read the manga
>>
It's really good. The rotoscoped animation isn't as bad as people say it is.
>>
File: 1467529030868.jpg (1MB, 2323x2067px) Image search: [Google]
1467529030868.jpg
1MB, 2323x2067px
>>156712850

No, it really is.
>>
>>156712679
>havent read the manga
Well, you have to since the anime doesn't exist
>>
>>156712923
Good times
>>
Just read the goddamn manga. Its great until the timeskip, then its shit.
>>
The manga is very good, I think. The anime is odd, if not outright terrible.

>>156713122
Post-timeskip is great, shut up.
>>
/a/ - anime and rotoscoping. The anime itself isn't really worth talking about. It's essentially a live action drama with bad effects over it to make it look animated.
>>
The anime is much better than the manga.
>>
Better than the manga at portraying its themes (the ugliness adds a lot to the characters' insecurities and reppressed feelings), Hiroshi Nagahama is an excellent director.

Even if you don't like the series' odd stylistic choices, the soundtrack is fantastic.
>>
The MC is a retard sometimes, but overall is good
>>
It's a cringy anime about an awkward teenager. It's good though.
Class destruction episode is 10/10, then it gets less interesting.
>>
File: IMG_9800.png (56KB, 263x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9800.png
56KB, 263x217px
>>156714398

>the soundtrack is fantastic
fucking this. although the animation wasn't exactly the best thing to look at, the way the show was directed & the music really emphasized on the over bearing sadness & loneliness.

id say read the manga to the soundtrack of the show for an overall better experience in general.
>>
File: Aku no Hana Shitstorm.jpg (288KB, 1203x1458px) Image search: [Google]
Aku no Hana Shitstorm.jpg
288KB, 1203x1458px
>>156712850
>>156712923
>>
That art style is really uncanny vally
>>
People seem to like it, but I thought it was forgettable as fuck.
The only thing I remember is the crazy chick storming the MC's house with a baseball bat.
I think they also fucked in a garbage dump? Not sure.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.