[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you like Gunbuster? You have to admit, they don't make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: gunbuster4.png (902KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gunbuster4.png
902KB, 800x600px
Did you like Gunbuster?

You have to admit, they don't make them like this anymore.
>>
>>156711619
It's pretty good but there are better shows that came after it.
>>
>>156711619
It's good but not the grail many people treat it as. The best points were the mecha action, the worst points is the sloppy characterizations that are all over the place. I get it was being a parody of Aim for the Ace but it still had very sloppy execution overall.

The fight in episode 4 and Gunbuster's design are the best parts of the show.
>>
>>156711619
>Did you like Gunbuster?
yes i like bustgunner.
>>
>>156711619
It's the best anime ever made desu.
>>
File: Gunbuster hype.webm (3MB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
Gunbuster hype.webm
3MB, 640x481px
>>156711619
My favorite Mecha Anime and just one of my favorite Anime in general.
>>
>>156712339
That's funny considering that Gunbuster is a lot better than Aim For The Ace.
>>
>>156713746
That's debatable really. I'm not a fan of Aim for the Ace but it's much more coherent than Gunbuster can be. At least the protagonist in Aim for the Ace doesn't learn the same lesson 4-5 times and the coach romance plot line didn't just randomly fucking happen 2/3s of the way through with no build up, also happening the same episode coach is revealed to have "space cancer".

Episode 5 of Gunbuster would be the best episode if it wasn't also the worst episode.
>>
File: noriko_ghibli_posters.jpg (67KB, 712x480px) Image search: [Google]
noriko_ghibli_posters.jpg
67KB, 712x480px
Why does Noriko have such shit taste?
>>
Gunbuster was mediocre at best. Diebuster was much better.
>>
>>156713840
She's a teenage girl, what other anime was she gonna have on the walls?

Also if you hadn't noticed Anno, being the large Otaku he is, loves Miyazaki. I mean hell he used to work for Studio Ghibli and a few years after Gunbuster he made Nadia which was written by Miyazaki.
>>
Soundtrack was sexy as fuck

Though her constantly motivating herself off of dead dude who she just barely met was a bit of a kekadoodledoo for me
>>
Did they run out of budget in the last episode? Why was it in black and white? What the fuck was up with that final battle?
>>
What do you think of Smith?
>>
>>156711619
People gave Shinji a hard time for being timid but he is a crazed warrior compared to the pussy bitch we had to deal with for the first 5 episodes.
>>
>>156711619
yes i likeed these scenes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0vCY3I5yxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4ySBWtH2ac

but i didn't like the story and the characters that much ! i still hate gainaxfags who think it's a great philosophical anime
>>
>>156718124
He was in like 2 episodes of the OVA. He was meant to die and not be an actual character.
>>
>>156722415
No, he's in ONE.
>>
>>156718124
F
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.