[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a cringier show. Protip: You can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 78

File: Mahouka-anime-visual-2.jpg (282KB, 610x432px) Image search: [Google]
Mahouka-anime-visual-2.jpg
282KB, 610x432px
Name a cringier show.

Protip: You can't
>>
Never finished watching it, but I remember that the MC seemed like the biggest Mary Sue of all time.
>>
Don't you dare insult Onii-sama
>>
>cringier
>>>/reddit/ Hell they are shit airing seasonally like this one.
>>
>>156680595
You have no idea
The novel is borderline parody
>>
>>156680539
Naruto
My Completely Original Character Boruto
Bleach
Mayoiga
Love Live! School Idol Project
Musaigen no Phantom World

All at least as cringy, just off the top of my head.
Fuck off back to /r/anime, faggot.
>>
>>156682619
>>156680595
ask yourselves this: would a mary sue be incapable of feelings?
>>
>>156686269
would a god of perfection show actual emotions towards disgusting humans?
>>
>>156680539
it's even better when you rewatch it and already know that onii-sama is literal god
>>
>>156680595
>>156682619
Watched it through. I wish I could have those hours back. Tatsuya is up there with Kirito for Gary Stu-ness. The setting was passably interesting, but the protagonist ruined it for me.

>MC has deficiency in main supernatural system
A little cliche, but I can roll with it if it means he comes up with clev-
>MC's deficiency is because he's actually stupidly OP in a way that the school doesn't measure
Welp

>Magic has clearly defined limits, like how flying is stupidly hard due to compounding vectors
That makes a lot of sense! Neat!
>MC pulls a workaround out of his ass and flies around with his power-rangers
Welp

>Multiple interesting arcs, including magic-tournament and anti-magic terrorists
I could see these making for some cool conflicts
>MC can one-shot absolutely anything, is perfect at everything, and doesn't care about anti-magic because reasons
Welp

>MC is finally challenged
FINALLY
>MC pulls ability to full-heal people at-will out of his ass
Welp
>>
>>156687121
The thing that gets me the most is how it's set up as this system that discriminates between top tier students and the lower tier, and your MC is on the lower tier, so surely he's gonna prove that the lower tier deserves a chance to prove itself. Instead, he just casually shits all over everyone and is immediately stated to be the secretly strongest student ever who is actually only lower tier due to technicality

What the fuck was the author thinking when he wrote that? This show cracked me up.
>>
Does anyone have the copypasta about giving change?
>>
>>156680539
Wasn't even the cringiest show when this aired. That was SAO.
>>
>>156687371
>>156687121
If you want a "feel good underdog" anime then go watch Shounenshit you fucking retards.
>>
File: miyukiistiredofyourshit.gif (957KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
miyukiistiredofyourshit.gif
957KB, 500x250px
My Onii-sama coming to fuck your shit up non-believers
>>
>>156687121
the key is to watch it ironically. then, it's the best shit ever
>>
>>156687435
Got a point. People think SAO is a good anime, and the ones who think it is, think Kirito is a good MC and the rest of the cast are great.

Ugh.
>>
File: 1493559531763.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493559531763.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>156680539
>>
>>156687482
Probably my favorite supernaturally-deficient story was the manga Iris Zero. Protagonist legitimately lacks the powers everyone else has, and makes up for it by being observant and intelligent.
>>
File: Oniisama.jpg (744KB, 700x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Oniisama.jpg
744KB, 700x1228px
Praise him, for we are not worthy to bask in his glory.
>>
>>156687506
Not really. It's fucking boring.
>>
>PAY ATTENTION!
HEY, WHAT IS IT?
>WHAT JUST HAPPEN?
>ARE YOU SERIOUS?
NO, NO, NO, DON'T WORRY, ONE TWO THREE
>>
File: 1411241005448.jpg (52KB, 400x541px) Image search: [Google]
1411241005448.jpg
52KB, 400x541px
>>156680539
>>156680595
>>156687121
>>156687435
>>156687782
>>
>>156680539
(Me)
>>
>>156687435
>>156687515
>People think SAO is good when e-celebs put those people in perpetual hiding
>even they don't think SAO is the greatest anymore or at all

Seriously.

>>156687506
I can do the same for SAO and Mirai Nikki. They are still bad.
>>
>>156689296
Mahouka was the worst thing to ever have ironic dicksuckers ever.

Even Guilty Crown and Valvrave deserved that more
>>
File: THEBESTJUSTTHEBEST.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
THEBESTJUSTTHEBEST.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>156687121
>Tatsuya is up there with Kirito for Gary Stu-ness

I never got this comparison, one is just REALLY GOOD at video games, its shown he's a girly looking manlet who is weaker than his own little sister in the real world

They other is an invulnerable demigod in "real life" (ie. Onii-sama isn't just based in a fake world within the narrative, and normal outside that fake world)

One is clearly more sue than the other
>>
>>156691491
Tatsuya is liked ironically because he's an unapologetic abomination of bad writing.

Kirito is disliked because he's everything wrong with generic shonen, more specifically YGO MCs turned up to 11 (read he runs on asspulls/DEM)

People are more offended by nonsense done in YGO/Bleach/Fairy Tail's brand of dumb rather than Hellsing's flavor of overpowered.
>>
The fucking supersonic snap
>>
>>156680539
The reference to CAD software took me back to engineering class.
>>
>>156687530
It's almost like they're trying to make it look like shit.
>>
>>156691654
>DEM
Explain further.
>>
Mahouka is great; it has a great, well developed idea of a magic system that doesn't ignore real world physics, interesting politics dealing with subterfuge and multiple government agencies, great diversity of themes, and interesting enough side characters, with compelling main characters.

The adaptation was poor, but it sure as fuck was entertaining and charming, and the source material is fantastic.

But if we're naming cringier shows, Watamote.
>>
>Have a pretty good brother/sister dynamic
>Ruin it with incest bullshit because the Japanese are a race of only children

When will this meme end?
>>
The girls were 11/10 so it has that to it.
>>
>>156691491
What matters for stu-ness is how the MC approaches obstacles and how others treat him. Kirito has always been the special-snowflake who wins for no good reason. Setting aside the fact that the author has no idea how videogames actually work, there's a variety of silly things. (Disclaimer: I only watched through ALO, though I've seen synopses of GGO)

>Kirito fighting a mob of underleveled PKers who can't beat his health regen
This is stupid. He's only this strong hypothetically because he spends all of his time at the furthest edges of where the players have pushed, always grinding. Yet we seem to almost always see him dozens of floors below, where he's overleveled, which makes him look godly. Why is he down here? What happened to always grinding? It seems like a poorly veiled excuse to play up the power-fantasy.

>Self-deprecating about being too good
One of the quintessential Sue traits, we see this first with the whole "Beater" stupidity (there's no way that beta testers would actually be treated like that as opposed to invaluable assets, and even if they were originally ostracized, that info got old fast). We later see this when he's again slumming it way below with whatever that tiny guild is, and he just watches people die and gets all emo because he doesn't want to show off how powerful he is, which makes no sense.

>Gets special ability that only one player can get which lets you break basic world-rules everyone else needs to follow
I don't think I really need to elaborate on this one

>Kirito actually loses a fight!
>It's actually the person who made the game
>AND that person is cheating
Really?

Even if he isn't as abjectly powerful as Tatsuya, the breaker is that he still is written as a blatant power fantasy without any earning of that power. He's just "naturally talented" which is lame. Klein, for example, would have made a legitimately interesting MC to SAO.
>>
He's not even that bad. I'm reading it now and the annoying shit is wasting paragraphs on how Miyuki is so beautiful and perfect.
>muh yamato nadeshiko!

The author also tends to drop plot points and then forget about them. Remember that magatama that they were hyping up as being able to possibly hold magic? It's finally referenced again 2 or 3 arcs afterwards with a small blurb and that's it. Eventually characters just start disappearing from the narrative.
>>
Fuck you man, onii-sama is cringe in a good way.
>>
>>156695118
As a side note, being godly-powerful does not necessarily make you a mary sue. For example, Goku is on an entirely stupid power level, but the fact that we see him constantly being pushed and challenged, and constantly having to go to great lengths to train makes it earned. One Punch Man's chief problem is that he's bored and/or is incapable of moving the common people.

Kirito and Tatsuya are both never really faced with any legitimate challenges. Not only do they never lose, it's never even in question whether they can lose. And as said, that could be fine if their primary conflicts were ones where they strengths didn't apply, but that's not the case.
>>
I greatly enjoyed it because I watched it ironically.
Thanks /a/!
>>
Steins Gate
>>
>>156687530
>he limited the weight he carries in order to boost his 3D-movement ability
Is she using game terms, talking like a robot or is the translation just shit?
>>
>>156692409
Deus Ex Machina aka asspull
>>
>>156680539
This show is mary sue as fuck.

But I don't know why I love it.
Maybe because the story itself accepted it is what it is compared to the others or something.

Also fuck you for insulting Jesus Onii-sama.
>>
>>156687530
GGO is one unbalanced MMO shooter.

Using JRPG stat growth systems in a minmax way was a mistake.

SAO's writing was a mistake

Seriously I hate how retrospectively a lotta things are wrong with SAO because the author can't into game design. That or only plays the retarded broken Korean MMOs that die in a month
>>
>mahouka
>cringe

Please, there's much worse.

Onii-sama was a much more enjoyable Kirito.
>>
>>156696996
Mahouka should be the golden standard of Mary Sue/Gary Stus.

No pretending to be "fair and balanced" then living on asspulls. Crush the opponent absolutely.

Isekai (the non-ironic) and magic schools need more Alucards/Ainz/Onii-Samas.
>>
>>156686269
The bad ones do.

The ones worth a damn don't care about anything other than getting shit done and getting the inferior to worship them
>>
>>156695118
>The Breaker
You probably didn't mean to but fuck that reminded me of the MC from that.

Guy was pretty boss even though he was stupidly OP.
>>
>>156687782
>Boring

Absolute power is never boring. As long as you're the strongest to exist in all realms and don't pretend you're anything lower fun can be had.

Being an honest soulless god is more relatable than an empty husk deity pretending and failing to be human
>>
>>156695282
Kirito's largest fault is that he's an unapologetic self-insert while Tatsuya is power fantasy to the max.

Both ideas go hand in hand but both represent one better than the other.
>>
File: downloadfile-2.jpg (36KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-2.jpg
36KB, 500x281px
>>156680539
Obvious awnser is obvious
>>
>>156697301
>Absolute power is never boring. As long as you're the strongest to exist in all realms and don't pretend you're anything lower fun can be had.

When I first started watching it I was kinda "damn he's so OP what the fuck are they trying to show here then?". But once I realized that he doesn't pretend he's weak and just does what he does best, I had a blast watching it.

Unlike Kirito who's fucking OP and monologues like he's the weakest shit ever or something. Fuck that. Go for broke.
>>
Literally nothing wrong with OP characters, at this point watching generic underdog character #1578 struggling for 20 minutes against every random faggot that shows up with progressively higher disparity in strength and lower odds of success that inevitably necessitates some form of asspull to squeak by in a futile attempt to evoke some contrived form of tension is too much of a chore to endure. Generic OP character #78 is far superior as long as their personality isn't annoying like Jesus Yamato or Kirito.
>>
>>156696996
Both are bad. Kirito and Tatsuya ruin the decent world they are in. I'd imagine SAO and Mahouka to be better if the MCs aren't either.
>>
School Days
>>
>>156691654
People like unapolagetic shounen character.
Desperate obvious and completely failed attempts at being deep to appeal to the sensibilities of navel gazing fuckwads who're high off their own self importance and farts has destroyed that profitable niche that has kept the entire fucking thing afloat in the rest of the world and at home.

I unironically like SAO(well liked, till the awfully silly second season and fairy land thing). I like Irregular at yadda yadda highschool.

That shit makes my dick ROCK HARD.
>>
>>156697474
>>156697494
The world needs more Onii-Samas to fix shitty power fantasies.

Almighty deities are the best

>>156697538
Tatsuya is good.

Unapologetic power should crush everything. That's why power fantasies should drop the pretenses and make the the ultimate Alucard Onii-sama.
>>
>>156680539
Kirito sucks because he pretends he's weak and has moral dilemmas over nothing.

Onii-sama is better because he doesn't pretend he's shit and it's funny to see the moronic faces of those he fights against.

Miyuki is totally shit though. Mayumi is waifu tier.
>>
>>156680595
>>156687121
>Mary Sue
>Bad thing
Let's get something clear here, characters are usually meant to pander to 1 of 2 types of people : losers and winners. Losers naturally enjoy watching underdog characters that are bad at everything but somehow still save the day in the end (in other words extremely unrealistic characters). Winners enjoy watching characters that are genetically superior to everyone else because that's the kind of lifestyle they themselves have. So when people complain about so called Mary Sues, all I can assume is that they're losers who are jealous of the 1% of genetically superior people who are living far better lives than them. In other words, sour grapes.
>>
>>156697789
>Miyuki is totally shit though. Mayumi is waifu tier.

Preach, my brother with excellent taste. She got second in the popularity poll. I like Erika more than Miyuki but Mayumi is best. Aunt Maya is also good.
>>
>>156680539
Tough pick between this and Eromanga-sensei.
>>
>>156680539
>cringier
I think /v/ might be more your speed.
>>
>>156697929
>Gets called cringy so often he has to lash out by making fun of everyone who uses the word
Insecure much?
>>
>>156697893
>Aunt Maya is also good.
Nothing can top Maya. She's the whole package of other girls.
>>
>>156697789
This is why we should kill SAO's author and rape his dead body.

Maybe find some SAO apologists, beat them, rape them up the ass, kill their families for birthing human failures.

>>156697864
People need to learn to worship winners.

Maybe their lives would be better if they learn to accept they'll never amount to anything and embrace superiority.
>>
If you think Mahouka is the cringiest thing ever you don't watch anime much.
>>
didn't /a/ use to love this show
>>
>>156680539
>Name a cringier show.
Easily fucking SAO.

The moment Yui was introduced, this was the moment that everything turned into shit because the author was retarded as fuck in regards to telling his story.
>>
>>156698132
They do, but the newfags are dumb.

They can't worship power so they can't enjoy a masterpiece.
>>
Mahouka was fucking hilarious
>>
>>156698132
>/a/ is one person
>when people say SASUGA ONII-SAMA GREATEST SHOW EVER 10/10 I think they're being literal
>>
>>156698206
I wanna rape and murder Reki Kawahara!

I wanna peel his skin off with a rusty knife as I'm cumming in his ass!
>>
>>156698132
/a/ still loves it
/v/ hates it
>>
>>156698206
but hey, at least kirito's in a coma he will never wake up from now
>>
File: SBxvZ.jpg (746KB, 1377x1377px) Image search: [Google]
SBxvZ.jpg
746KB, 1377x1377px
From time to time I really enjoy the OP characters/Gary Stus/Mary Sues

Not everyone has to be an underdog
>>
>>156698132
It's like 90% ironic, 9% is waifuposting and 1% is unironically liking Onii-sama
>>
>hating a show where the MC is a Gary Stew with little sister who wants his dick
neo-/a/, everyone
>>
>>156698206
>Yui "dies"
>Kirito has FULL ADMIN ACCESS to actually fucking ESCAPE
>LUL NO SAVE YUI INSTEAD

Retarded as FUCK.
>>
>>156697538
I'd disagree. Tatsuya's existence is justified by the world. All of his abilities are grounded in the universe itself, they all make logical sense. It's just that his abilities have been taken to the extreme, but they're plausible in a world where magic exists and information (i.e. the world) can be read like a book, by someone like Tatsuya, who is a magical savant. Who was actually created by magic, basically.
>>
>>156698328
Damn.

The devil incarnate is finally gone.

All we need to do is dismember the author and his fanbase like Nazis did to those kike bastards
>>
>>156698456
in the latest LN, kirito was injected with a poison and had his consciousness transferred to a sim and he doesn't have any memories of his previous life.
>>
>>156698509
how marvelously stupid, I love it
>>
>>156698417
It doesn't matter if everything that happens is hypothetically possible within the constraints of the world; the same can be said of Kirito in SAO. That doesn't stop them from being sues, which makes them inherently boring and unrelatable.
>>
>>156698657
>inherently
Maybe if you're a loser.
>>
>>156698657
>the same can be said of Kirito in SAO
Ayyy lmao

Kawahara is pulling every little plot fuck just in SAO just to make it seem that Kirito is weak as fuck.
>>
>>156694492
>well developed idea of a magic system that doesn't ignore real world physics

>magic
>doesn't ignore real world physics

Mahoukafags really are this retarded.
>>
>>156698509
I swear I read that years ago. I figured he would have woken up by now. Alicization was long as fuck.
>>
>>156697775
>The world needs more Onii-Samas to fix shitty power fantasies.

>The world needs more shitty power fantasies to fix shitty power fantasies
>>
I should get drunk and watch this. I'm pretty sure I can't make it through without drinking.
>>
File: 1452572818576.jpg (161KB, 480x589px) Image search: [Google]
1452572818576.jpg
161KB, 480x589px
>>156698388
It's 90% unironically liking Onii-sama, 9% is waifuposting and 1% is ironic
>>
>>156698824
That was the last ln I read, iirc they had some bullshit reason for him not being able to wake up from the coma.
>>
>>156698827
He's so straight-faced about his overpoweredness that makes him infinitely more likable than the average Kirito wannabe
>>
File: disgust.png (240KB, 935x720px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
240KB, 935x720px
>>156683607
>there's people who unironically defend mahouka
>>
>>156694492
Pretty much all magic breaks the laws of physics in one way or another, that's kind of a prerequisite for being MAGIC.

All Mahouka does is describe its magic in a very specific autistic way which the majority of the time is completely subverted with a "but Tatsuya's magic works differently". I fucking swear the same people who actually like this garbage are the same kind of people who think Brian Sanderson's autistic magic systems are well written.
>>
>>156698772
Alternate take: Passingly developed magic system which makes an attempt at seeming to operate through physics instead of simple "the spell did it". Example being the thing with flight, where the default method is stacking multiple velocity vectors and how that's taxing. In standard magic, you just cast a fly spell. Never mind that the MC goes and kills this interesting limitation.
>>
File: 1442453247062.png (215KB, 517x585px) Image search: [Google]
1442453247062.png
215KB, 517x585px
>>156699013
Newfag revisionists get out!
>>
>>156699013
>not defending Mahouka when filth lower than it exists
>>
>>156699080
inb4 muh sekret klub
>>
>>156699013
I bet you think there's good shows this season, faggot.
>>
>>156699126
the only one worth watching is BnHA season 2
>>
File: Object-45.jpg (335KB, 1285x867px) Image search: [Google]
Object-45.jpg
335KB, 1285x867px
Post more onii sama edits plz
>>
File: 1406945930853.jpg (439KB, 1276x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1406945930853.jpg
439KB, 1276x1440px
>>156680539
>Not liking onii-sama
>>
File: Object-17.jpg (51KB, 371x336px) Image search: [Google]
Object-17.jpg
51KB, 371x336px
>>156699178
>>
>>156699080
>literal /v/ermin that rolled in with the toonami calling others newfags
cute
>>
>>156699178
>Generic shonen shit
>>
>>156699232
GIVE ME FUCKING SEASON 2 ALREADY HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>156699178
You were doing so well
>>
>>156699261
At least I was here when mahouka was airing. Newfag.
>>
>>156699335
It's been four years. It's time to let go and just read the WN.
>>
>>156699338
>>156699126
That was not me, I'm not watching anything this season yet, downloaded pretty much everything but haven't watched it apart tsugumomo because I liked the manga long ago
>>156699106
>there's something worse so it's okay to defend it
Retarded logic
>>
File: 1410834154683.jpg (75KB, 309x473px) Image search: [Google]
1410834154683.jpg
75KB, 309x473px
>>156698899
It's 99% unironically liking Onii-sama, and 1% shit taste.
>>
>>156699043
I'm not trying to say all magic needs to be hand wavey. Pretty much every sort of fiction that uses magic incorporates some sort of guidelines like magic requiring some sort of non-infinite resource like mana or limiting the scope of magic in ways like "magic can't revive the dead".

Mahouka's use of magic first and foremost is simply another way by which the author empowers the MC. Rather than simply have his magic be bigger or flashier than his peers he stubbornly forces this "underachiever" aspect to Tatsuya where his magic has to be not only better, but completely outlandish in its scope and method to make him seem even more impressive. It's like that episode of spongebob where he erases away at an insanely detailed head to draw a circle.
>>
>>156699374
>buying a 4chan pass
>using it to show off how "hardkor oldfag" you are
>using 2013 as some sort of marker of "oldfaggotry"
Wow, I can't believe I was actually right. Once a /v/ermin always a /v/ermin, I guess.
>>
File: godzilla.jpg (54KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
godzilla.jpg
54KB, 700x394px
>>156680539
How dare you insult our Onii-sama
>>
>>156699548
I have literally never used /v/
Newfags get out!
>>
File: latest.png (1MB, 1281x722px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1MB, 1281x722px
>>156680539
I seriously cringed when he cut his hair and goes "YOUR ANI-SAMA IS EVIL MUMEI-CHWAN!!!"
>>
>>156699549
I'm still waiting for him to overcome his one deficiency and be able to cast normal magic as well as his sister or better. Then he can have his special universe destroying magic, op sight, super intellect, best at hand to hand combat abilities, and restorative powers.
>>
File: We've crossed the line.jpg (138KB, 800x1173px) Image search: [Google]
We've crossed the line.jpg
138KB, 800x1173px
>>156699513
But that's what power fantasy nonsense MCs should be.

No beating around the bush and garbage like pic related happening
>>
File: 1493085640287.jpg (303KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1493085640287.jpg
303KB, 720x479px
>>156699686
speaking of /v/
>>
>>156699679
It's not like he needs it but sure why not
>>
>>156698396
This. Watch the show to self-insert as Onii-sama. Or as Miyuki and rape Onii-sama.
>>
File: 1455387352091.png (814KB, 830x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455387352091.png
814KB, 830x720px
>>156695118
you forgot plenty of other things that make him a gary stu, for example

>kirito is apparently the only player who knows how to play the game -> repeatedly
this got hella stupid in the GGO arc, where there are actual pro gamers and real money on the line, but god kirito pwns them all because he was the only one who thought to use a lightsabre

I can't even begin to complain long enough about that travesty. Its pretty bad in SAO and AOL arcs as well, but GGO was the most egregious example.

>saving yui

kirito gained admin privileges and in less then 30 seconds manages to create an in game object, download her AI to it, THEN upload it to his nerve gear. Having actually worked as a coder on a published MMO before, I can say that while this is possible (maybe) I couldn't have done it in 30 seconds a game I actually coded. I wouldn't even know where to start about the whole "upload to one nerve gear" part, generally in game objects (on character) aren't stored locally with MMOs, those are almost always server exclusive, but lets just saw SAO was the worlds most hackable MMO and role with it.

I couldn't do it on a game I fucking wrote 1/3 of the code for in 30 seconds (2 minutes maybe, though I'd have to compile the code, upload it to the server and have the server admin apply the patch (most patches required taking down and rebooting the server btw, though sometimes you could patch them live). The whole process would have involved more then 1 person, oversight, compiling, and uploading. Its not something you could do in game, but even if it was, there are things that have to happen that couldn't happen in that 30 seconds.

Frankly it would have been easier to give everyone their log out button in that 30 seconds (and been more believable)
>>
>>156699686
Half the time none of his peers even realise what's going on, usually the author or Miyuki have to explain to the reader exactly how much better and smarter he is than everybody else. It's so fucking masturbatory in it's method.

Mahouka is essentially the pic you posted only replace the dialogue with a bunch of magic jargon.
>>
>>156699929
Oh, that list was definitely not meant to be exhaustive, just some of the low-hanging fruit. The depths of his sue-ness know no bounds.
>>
>>156699985
magic jargon and pseudo science. If anyone reads the WN its safe to skip the long paragraphs explaining the magic systems.
>>
>>156699679
I thought it was because his "save state" power taxes too much of his brain capacity to use "normal" magic.
>>
File: 1491368302122.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1491368302122.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>156700087
Better yet, it's safe to skip reading Mahouka all together.
>>
>>156700119
That's the explanation that Miyuki gives to the plebs. The real reason is that his magic processing part in his mind is artificial.
>>
>>156700137
>Not reading glorious Mahouka
>>
>>156700119
If you mean "save state" as in the restoration magic he uses to save his classmates from death the author even had one of them exclaim how amazing it was only for Miyuki to snap at him since apparently it "causes him an excruciating amount of pain to use". Because ,you know, there has to be SOME sort of drawback to the fact that you effectively just stated that nobody important within eyeshot of the MC can ever die ever.
>>
>>156699929
>saving yui
This. If he was able to do that in fucking 30 seconds, he could have saved EVERYONE with those l33t skillz. But no. Motherfucker instead tried to save a fucking AI.

This was it. The moment you knew it was shit all along.
>>
>>156700189
So it's literally just him thinking he has that limitation that enforces that limit?
>>
File: 1394667793930.jpg (475KB, 2300x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1394667793930.jpg
475KB, 2300x1131px
>>156680539
>>
>>156700346
No. Up to where I'm at, the false magic processing area is just inferior in terms of the things that the school and the rest of the world uses to test magic but it has the side effect of taking away his strong emotions and allows him to copy any magic that he's seen once through flash casting. Magic that is too complicated for him to cast or too powerful can't be cast even if he understands it. Think of the artificial zone as an emulator running on shitty hardware. His other powers were powers he was born with.

Sasuga, Onii-sama.
>>
>>156700468
You got me. The protagonist is a punching bag for all of it. It was also a stupid decision I think to start the show with Bakemonogatari instead of the actual start of the story IMO.

Also, worst girl wins.
>>
>>156700235
I thought it meant if he had to restore a large enough group, he'd stroke out and die from an aneurysm or something.
>>156700518
Ahh, so it's kind of a subroutine unit in his brain? So what's his actual powers? Superanalysis, extreme coding and hyper speed-typing?
>>
>>156700615
I thought that Bake was a fine place to start, as it sets up all of the key arcs which are expanded throughout the rest of the series. It acts kind of like a hub which all the other bits hook back into.
>>
>>156700860
His actual powers are elemental sight which allows him to see magic (like Neo from the Matrix sees the Matrix), restoration, and decomposition. It's explained that magicians alter the world but Onii-sama instead can only restore the world to how it was up to 24 hours or destroy the code that makes up an object, person, or effect. His super analysis is a function of the emulator part and his elemental sight working in combination apparently.

The coding bit is because of the analysis that is a cheat ability since he doesn't need to theorize like normal magicians he can just see the code.

Remember Cardinal George from the magic tournament arc? His claim to fame was finding one of the cardinal codes. Onii-sama knows all of them because he can read and analyze the world directly.
>>
File: 4chink.png (82KB, 185x584px) Image search: [Google]
4chink.png
82KB, 185x584px
>Name a cringier show.
Wew that was fucking easy.
>>
>>156700987
Yes, but it also means that the audience has loads of questions. I just in general don't like stories that are told out of sequence.
>>
>>156701122
Difference in preference, then. Having questions is one of the main ways that I become engaged in a story, so I really enjoy out-of-sequence stuff, especially if there's no officially announced sequence and it's up to the audience to piece it out. Which, admittedly, is not what Monogatari is. Still, I really enjoy all the separate bits and pieces that loop back into each other.
>>
>>156701085
So in essence, he would be like a game coder walking through a game(that he did not necessarily code himself), with a readout whenever magic is performed, as well as the ability to upload code he can perform more or less on the fly, including forcing other people and objects to logout/self-destruct?
>>
>>156701384
That's the way I see it. I mean the guy can turn matter directly into energy.
>>
>>156700615
Who wins in monogatari? I haven't been following this series for a while
>>
>>156701572
the crab.
>>
>>156701572
...You get the answer in the first season. This does not change. Heck, you get the answer by the end of the second arc, a third of the way through the season. It isn't some great mystery.
>>
>>156701572
>Who wins in monogatari?
There are no competition from beginning.
>>
>>156698824
has it even fucking ended yet
>>
>>156703125
I don't know. I stopped reading at at Alicization 1,
>>
Mahouka students actually kill people.

Meanwhile SAO has its main cast crying over a simple slash to them in a VMMO.

Clearly from this we automatically know what's better.
>>
File: 1492660189723.jpg (200KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492660189723.jpg
200KB, 705x1000px
>>156680539
But the show is perfect. Just like Onii-sama.
>>
Mahouka is great. I've read 18 volumes and came get enough of it. He shows no mercy even to his school mates like when that new first year was trying to spy into the student council. It's entertaining to see the world come
>>156703125
up with things and he just destroys their plans without much effort.
>>
Daily reminder that /a/ idolizes Grisaia MC but shits on Onii-sama when the only difference is that Grisaia MC actually fucks hoes.
Your self insert is showing, faggots
>>
>>156704364
Oh and it's also some shitty porn game adaptation
>>
>>156699126
Fuck off. Bahamut is great.
>>
>>156704364
>/a/ is one person

Fresh cunt.
>>
>>156680539
Gundam SEED
Gundam SEED Destiny
Gundam IBO
SAO
Re:Zero

Onii-sama is good. I have a lot of fun watching him mop the floor with everyone and it's more satisfying when they severely underestimate him.
>>
>>156704879
Sure thing jimmy
>>
>>156701086
I think you win. Subaru gave me a serious case of second-hand embarrassment.
>>
Can someone repost the I'm the best jesus edit webm? I lost that one.
>>
File: aku-no-hana-sad-2-600x337.jpg (33KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
aku-no-hana-sad-2-600x337.jpg
33KB, 600x337px
>>
>>156699023
As someone who like's Sanderson's magic system, Mahouka's might be interetsing if it weren't represented in suhc a shit way.
>>
Reddit;Gate MC is pure cringe
>>
File: 1493475067178.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493475067178.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>156707175
>>
File: 1489554799402.jpg (62KB, 400x541px) Image search: [Google]
1489554799402.jpg
62KB, 400x541px
>>156697789
>Miyuki is totally shit though. Mayumi is waifu tier.
No.
>>
File: 1493476804472.jpg (509KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493476804472.jpg
509KB, 1600x900px
I need a volume 8 adaption.
>>
File: 1410930721116.jpg (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1410930721116.jpg
29KB, 250x250px
>>
>>156699013
Mahouka is good. I mean the LN of course.
>>
>>156680539
Id take Mahouka any day over SAO.

I can't believe you guys like Kirito.

The fuck?
>>
>>156680539
SAO
>>
>>156700087
But magic systems are the best part of Mahouka.
Also
>WN
>>
>>156687506

You misspelled "drunk".
>>
>>156696132

Game terms - that's an Agility-centred build.
>>
>>156680539
>there are people who don't enjoy the absolute greatness that is Onii-Sama's wild ride
i swear /a/ your literally all casuals.
go back to your big 3 terrible crap.
>>
>>156708130

>>there are people who defend this piece of Randian-tier writing

Go back to your incest and Objectivist LNs.
>>
>>156680539
>176 replies
>this was actually a cleverly disguised reverse psychology mahouka thread
Well played Onii-sama, well played
>>
File: Jesus.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>156707934
The LN is worse, though. It shits all over these deluded Onii-sama fags with that awful interdimensional vampire arc.

The only unique thing about this series was how the are no illusions that the MC can ever be seriously challenged, giving the illusion that "it's good because it's somewhat self-aware". Too bad that got completely BTFOed when that arc came about.
>>
>>156698029

>Maybe their lives would be better if they learn to accept they'll never amount to anything and embrace superiority.

So what you're saying is we should all watch SAO.
>>
>>156691978
>reference to CAD software
>>156687121
>Tatsuya is up there with Kirito
PICKED THE FUCK UP
>>
>>156708269
>he hates series that don't have betashit MC's
go crawl in a hole and dies you spineless bitch.
>>
>>156708452
No, we watch Mahouka.

Onii-sama is the pinnacle of power. Kirito is just a shitty YGO MC turned up a bit
>>
File: 1419551286635.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1419551286635.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>156680539
>>
File: 5CLuz2L.gif (961KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
5CLuz2L.gif
961KB, 500x281px
>>156708549
>implying Tatsuya isn't a different kind of shit

There needs to be a happy medium between betashit and omegacrap.

Pic related.
>>
As much as Mahouka is a load of wank there will always be worse shows.
Like Mars of Destruction or G Dangaioh.
Seriously, fuck G Dangaioh.
>>
File: 1419888230529.jpg (425KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1419888230529.jpg
425KB, 1280x1024px
>>156680539
>>
>>156701659

Well, that was that scene with the MC walking her home gently...
>>
>>156708633
>le pervert gag mc
>>
>>156680539
>Name a cringier show.
Eva
>>
>Someone dislikes Gary Stu
>"Go watch your shounenshit!"
Every fucking time. As if there are no other options.
>>
>>156709634

>>156708633
>>
>>156709634
All right Miguel, go watch your moeshit
>>
>>156708383
>The only unique thing about this series was how the are no illusions that the MC can ever be seriously challenged
But there were various other people who Tatsuya would have trouble fighting against.
In a serious fight Masaki could kill him, he said himself. And by the nature of her magic, it was obvious from the start that Miyuki could end him whenever she wanted.
>>
>>156697580
This
I cringed watching SAO and mahouka, but nothing compared to Cuck Days.
>>
It's really weird how people confuse the enjoyment they had from watching along and shitposting about how ridiculous the show was with actual unironical appreciation of the source material.

Mahouka threads were (and are) fun, but Mahouka is trash. Stop being plebs. This shit doesn't deserve your aid and it isn't justified in how bad it is because there happens to be even worse shit around.
>>
>>156692294
they weren't trying
>>
File: 1439740903154.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1439740903154.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
>>156711168
But I enjoyed shitposting about Mahesvara Onii-sama as much as I enjoy reading the source material or watching the anime.
>>
File: 1486188705574.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486188705574.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>156680539
>>
>>156709830
>Miyuki could end him whenever she wanted.
Animefag here. Didn't she do exactly that prior to him getting her to try out his new theoretical flight CAD? Then his AI kicked in and restored him.
>>
>>156711371
No, Miyuki attacked Tatsuya with a normal spell after he joined the Committee.
If Miyuki used Cocytus on Tatsuya, his mind would freeze, forever.
>>
>>156711168
Mahouka is the type of show where you can sit down with a bag of chips and maybe some drinks in the side and have fun and laugh at the morons that even try to fight with Onii-sama. It doesn't pretend to be something deep when it comes to it's moral stuff.

Compare that to others where you have an obvious OP hero who goes into a whole tirade of how he couldn't help people and instead of sprining into action, cries into a corner about it while those same people try to cheer him up. The fuck? Don't disguise your story with that shit.

Also I'm not saying Mahouka has like god-tier writing or something. I'm just saying that at the very least it doesn't hide bullshit and is ok enough to watch/read really while having fun doing so.
>>
>>156711533
But Mahouka spends hours talking Onii-Sama up and going into autistic detail about its systems and how special Onii-Sama is at them. It's constantly hiding itself in huge lore contrivances and plot explanations.
>>
>>156687549
>Hiatus the manga

What a waste, it's really fucking good.
>>
>>156711894
Hiding what exactly? It's a mixture of action and in-universe lore, what contradiction are you fantasizing here?
>>
>>156703758
>Mahouka students actually kill people.
More like Junior extermination squads
>>
>don't like Onii-sama
>say nothing against Jotaro "John "Hulk Hogan" Cena" Kujo and his I have a power up in the right time
>>
>>156712436

Get Tatsuya to do a JoJo pose, then we'll talk.
>>
>>156711939
I know the pain.
>>
File: 1410704660195.png (178KB, 274x401px) Image search: [Google]
1410704660195.png
178KB, 274x401px
>>156698388
I'm that 1%. Praise Onii-sama!
>>
File: brilliant!.jpg (59KB, 373x367px) Image search: [Google]
brilliant!.jpg
59KB, 373x367px
>>156707887
Literally one of my favorite volumes.
>>
File: mahouka_msg17.jpg (69KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
mahouka_msg17.jpg
69KB, 400x300px
I have never seen SAO, my little brother loves it though and he told me Kirito is also overpowered like Tatsuya.
Who would win if they fought without powers? Like pure fisticuffs without any magic or tech mumbo jumbo.
>>
>>156715270
Isn't SAO about a virtual MMO? I guess your dude inherently wins because he can actually make magic outside a computer.
>>
>>156715270
Obviously Onii Sama. He actually goes out and kills people. The other guy is a lazy NEET.
>>
>>156715550
I thought SAO can use powers outside their video game.
>>
>>156715656
That sounds like bullshit, so I believe it.
>>
>>156715840
I was thinking like Assassin's Creed's. Like the longer you play in the game, the morer you acquire their skills.
>>
>>156715656
Yeah - NO.
>>
>>156699187
Sauce?
>>
File: 1422247288977.jpg (81KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
1422247288977.jpg
81KB, 400x284px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUXaGBsIZm0
SOUL FEVER
CUZ I'M A BELIEVER
>>
File: robben1.jpg (937KB, 960x2700px) Image search: [Google]
robben1.jpg
937KB, 960x2700px
>>
File: robben2.jpg (896KB, 960x2700px) Image search: [Google]
robben2.jpg
896KB, 960x2700px
>>
File: robben3.jpg (2MB, 960x3780px) Image search: [Google]
robben3.jpg
2MB, 960x3780px
>>
File: robben4.jpg (944KB, 960x2700px) Image search: [Google]
robben4.jpg
944KB, 960x2700px
>>
File: robben5.jpg (3MB, 960x4860px) Image search: [Google]
robben5.jpg
3MB, 960x4860px
>>
>>156719722
>>156719757
>>156719800
>>156719843
>>156719887
jej
>>
File: bd8.png (294KB, 680x518px) Image search: [Google]
bd8.png
294KB, 680x518px
>>156683607
>Mayoiga
>>
>>156720177
I think Mahouka is worse, but Mayoiga is really fucking bad. Don't defend that shit.

Actually, they're both very similar. Terrible shows that were only enjoyable to shitpost about.
>>
>>156720240
mayoiga did what it set out to do excellently.
>>
>>156720993
Bore and disappoint?
>>
>>156691654
YGO Mcs are at a tier of their own. No anime could match the level of asspulls in there.
>>
>>156691269
At least guilty crown had a killer Sawano OST
Bios is still an unironically great track
>>
>>156695118
However right you are, fuck off Digi/Geoff, nobody wants you here.
>>
>>156701086
Re.Zero was going for that cringe, though. It was fully intended. It's different from a show being cringe-worthy because of how awfully written it is.
>>
>>156708015
That's all I got. The epubs from Baka-Tsuki that some anon generously put on a google drive.
>>
>>156704364
yeah but grisaia MC was fucking up during prelude arc towards he was geting his ass handed to him and he pretty much crippled himself killing last boss
>>
>>156689296

Holy shit.

I laughed way to hard at this.
>>
>>156699335
>>156699376

wait, isn't this shit getting a movie?
>>
>>156691269

I enjoyed both GC and Valverape.

They were great trainwrecks that made r2 look great.
>>
>>156680539
So why are we suddenly having Mahouka almost everyday? I'm not complaining or anything
>>
>>156680539
evangelion
>>
>>156680539
Big Order
>>
File: 1407179738425.jpg (197KB, 812x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1407179738425.jpg
197KB, 812x1200px
>>156728350
Because we need more.
>>
>>156680539

This is the greatest anime ever made.
>>
>>156728076
This
>>
>>156680539
I hope that in years to come this show becomes a textbook example of the art of making gary/mary sues and self inserting because holy shit

>I can make a nuclear bomb with my bare hands
>but I suck at object levitation so I'm not OP
>>
So, the lesson to learn from this thread is that there's actually a show with an even bigger Gary Stu and that I should never watch it.
>>
>>156699023
>"but Tatsuya's magic works differently"

Has never happened once. Tatsuya's the exception of all exceptions, but his magic still abides by the same rules the author writes for all other magicians. It's just Tatsuya himself who is different-- not that the common laws of the fiction don't apply to him.

If you take the magic system to it's absurd logical conclusion, of being able to read eidos and rewrite physical phenomena, you get an almost all powerful godlike figure, like Tatsuya.
>>
>>156707723
This, though it was fun seeing his wannabe hero bullshit get torn to shreds.
>>
File: getting carried away.jpg (72KB, 312x518px) Image search: [Google]
getting carried away.jpg
72KB, 312x518px
>>156699013
I 100% unironically love Mahouka
fight me
>>
>>156698929
>can't wake up
>>
File: 1411363162974.png (482KB, 752x585px) Image search: [Google]
1411363162974.png
482KB, 752x585px
I thought mahouka was garbage too until I stopped trying to see it as good and enjoyed it for what it was
>>
>>156680539
lucky star
>>
>>156728063
Yeah, it is. Comes out in a few months, actually. They dropped Madhouse, though.
>>
>>
>>156715656
No wonder people think SAO is the worst thing ever written, they flat out make shit up to make it sound worse than it is. {its shit by the way, just not as shit as /a/ likes to pretend)

No those characters have no powers outside the game, all playing the game for a long time does is make your reflexes faster in the game itself. You are still a weak nerd in real life
>>
>Fujibayashi had once stated that Mikihiko had “the glow of a prodigy”. Before he got to know Tatsuya, he had spent a year feeling like a failure. Since he got to know Tatsuya, he had been embroiled in harrowing events and his image of himself had been reexamined and changed inside that year. The degree of growth that had taken in him in the two year period was the equivalent to ten to twenty years for a normal practitioner.

Even being near Onii-sama is enough to strengthen others. Truly magnanimous.
>>
>>156736187
Laughing my ass off. The author has to know he's in joke territory.
>>
>>156736187
Sasuga Onii-Sama
>>
File: MKnR_v14_261.jpg (164KB, 1060x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MKnR_v14_261.jpg
164KB, 1060x1600px
>>156735769
Among the top three best girls. Miyuki a shit.
>>
>>156696624
those retardedly broken games are fun if you are at the top.
>>
does she join the harem
>>
>>
>>156738253
I'm on volume 14. So far no. She's engaged to Erika's brother anyway. She's rooting for Mayumi.
>>
File: onii-sama walking to school.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
onii-sama walking to school.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>156738320
Masaka! Is that molecular divider?! Only the Stars commander can use that! How are you able to use that?!
>>
too many cute girls, should just be a harem end
>>
Erika is cute
>>
>>156738566
Only Miyuki will win. She's literally the only possible winner. Though I do agree with the harem end both Tatsuya and Miyuki would never have it.

Miyuki would kill the other girls and Tatsuya would never have feelings for anyone else. Unless Satou pulls something out of his ass that fixes Tatsuya's feelings problem and mellows out Miyuki yandere nature it just wouldn't happen.
>>
File: 1463617121328.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463617121328.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>156680539
Easy
>>
>>156700087
Does anyone do magic system well in weebfiction?

I like systemic magic, but my eyes fucking glaze like a donut with weeb magic series.

It's either info dump of convoluted shit that gets its rules promptly ignored or it's just APPLY MORE POWER
>>
>>
>>156738702
Can't get any gayer than you. I bet you think the same about Masou Gakuen.
>>
>>156738890
She surmises that he's Taurus Silver.
Nothing comes from it.

Erika realizes that Tatsuya is a Yotsuba.
Nothing comes from it.

The magatama from Yokohama Disturbance that is said to possibly be able to hold magic.
Nothing comes from it (at least up to V14).

Satou loves to drop shit for no reason.
>>
The aunt, wew. Post images
>>
>>156739058
He's probably growing senile fast. He won't even remember who the main enemy was supposed to be and make up some bullshit.
>>
>>156739261
That or he doesn't write notes.
>>
>>156728600
this
>>
>>156700468
This. Pretentious garbage.
>>
Would you relieve Mayumi's stress?
>>
>>156707926
>t-toilet humor XD
>here, have some pop culture references
>villain has some tragic past oh no, better make gintoki give a cringy speech to solve their internal conflicts
>4th wall haha www
Absolute trash.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>156701085
But Tatsuya is only average looking, clearly he's flawed. Satou-sensei seems fixated on looks. Pic-related is supposed to be so much more stunning and Miyuki is too beautiful for this world. Don't worry if you forget that detail, almost every page has some beauty descriptions and narrative about ordinary tasks.
>>
Someone post the Erika stitch
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>156680539
It was comedy gold.
>>
>>156740554
Yes. I know. Spinzaku magic edition is amazing in his school and as the heir to one of the families like the Mayumi and Juumonji. But he's only a side character so we barely see anything about him.

Leo and Erika have been mostly forgotten.

The wasted paragraphs describing Miyuki's looks and everyone's reactions to her being so beautiful is one of the things I hate the most about reading this. Well, that and the translator's usage of "That being said," that drive me nuts. He's done this in other stuff that he translated and it's always bad. Just get a damn thesaurus man!
>>
File: 1421515567852.jpg (62KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1421515567852.jpg
62KB, 704x528px
>>156740517
It got old pretty fast
>flashbacks for enemy's past that no one cares for
>gintoki is beaten to a pulp but gets up, gives speech and wins
>>
>>156740749
Are you talking about the Jew Press editions or the fan-TLs?
>>
>>156740842
the Baka-Tsuki ones.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 1271x713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 1271x713px
>>156740665
This?
>>
>>156740749
The translation quality doesn't even particularly matter in this instance, since the writing is so shit anyway. Apparently every character has some strange form of autism that causes them to constantly search 5 layers beneath each sentence for the true meaning of what's being said, and then have a tacit agreement to continue speaking at that depth all while saying random shit on the surface, even though they're all in high school. It's some of the weirdest shit I've read.
>>
>>156740860
What volume are you on? Because after like the 1st 12-13 volumes, different translators worked on it and don't recall that being an issue.
>>
>>156741084
That might be a Nip thing having to do with politeness. I'm not sure, but as a westerner that kind of feigned kindness and fake smiles bugs the crap out of me. It's especially weird when they do it between the main group who outside of a few secrets should be more open.

I understand Tatsuya doing it though since he's autistic.
>>
>>156741122
I just started 15. I have noticed that it's lessened considerably. Magic jargon was never easy to understand but it's gotten harder.
>>
>>156741084
There are also too many descriptions of the public transport system as well as justifications and explanations for every day mundane life tasks that don't need an explanation.
>>
>>156741246
Satou spends way too much time on unimportant details but glosses over important things. I'm still reading it but even I can tell that he's not a skilled author. You would think an editor would fix this.
>>
>>156741246
>Simply put, a trailer is a two-story combination train, with cabinets for passengers at the first floor and amenities space on the second floor. Speed-wise, it wasn’t a lot inferior to the express train, since it was powered by linear motors.

The wheels were made of metal, running on a metal rail. It leaves a sense of “railway” when compared to an express train or an individual compartment train.

Before the ride, the individual type train was parked in the trailer by a parking mechanism. As the Individual compartment train has a higher speed than the trailer, it approaches the trailer from behind. The mechanism then scoops up the compartment from behind. The mechanism itself was housed inside the trailer and attached by a slider. Thus, the passengers from each individual compartment train were able to board the trailer for longer, inter-city rides. It was possible to have such a system as the wheels of individual compartment trains were only for support and not attached to the vehicle body.

Just read now. Pointless details.
>>
>>156741299
You would think. Unless the editor thinks that a novel should read like an appliance manual, in which case it's what makes Mahouka, Mahouka I guess.
>>
>>156741565
He has a boner for the public transport system. I'm convinced his salaryman job was as an engineer for the nip Department of Transport.
>>
>>156687121
Implying Kirito is anywhere near Jesus-sama's level. It's just plain insulting to even have a comparison. At least I can just pretend Kirito is a "good gamer", because that's a real concept. Tatsuya is just a god.
>>
>>156680539
One of the few shows dropped with episode 1 rule. It was that bad.
>>
>>
Mayoiga was stupid fun. Like Valvrave and Cross Ange, two of the best anime of the last few years
>>
File: 1425710058382.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1425710058382.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>156742366
Ange was a wild ride. Salia bullying was fun
>>
>>156742549
Ange was fantastic. We need more 'wild ride' anime.
>>
File: 1411261410875.webm (2MB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
1411261410875.webm
2MB, 1067x600px
>>156738320
My main joy I got from this show is to watch onii-sama wreck his opponent and/or show how ridiculously powerful he is. Some times is just comical and it was fun watching with /a/.
>>
>>156742915
Most of the value was watching it with /a/ tbqh. The synergy with the 2014 World Cup via Robben anon was amazing.
>>
File: 1493181050491.png (881KB, 1446x578px) Image search: [Google]
1493181050491.png
881KB, 1446x578px
>>
Tatsuya is lucky
>>
File: 1423444389074.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423444389074.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>156742549
>>
>>156743184
Mari is underrated, mainly due to her already having a boyfriend, but whatever. Maya and Ayako are best girls.
>>
File: 1483079753064.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483079753064.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>156680539
This is probably one of the only shows I can say with certainty that It wasn't worth the time it took to watch.
The only good thing to come out of it is this screencap
>>
File: 1411200929671.jpg (32KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1411200929671.jpg
32KB, 320x480px
>>156680539
>>
>>156680539
Elfen Lied

>literal potato waifu
>>
shes made for headpats
>>
>>156742915
>Onii-sama will never whisper compliments into your ear while flying off into the sunset.
>>
>>
>>156694548
>Incest ever ruining anything
Filthy pleb.
>>
File: 1455053085591.jpg (298KB, 1024x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1455053085591.jpg
298KB, 1024x1152px
>>156743609
>>
File: Nazis.jpg (431KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Nazis.jpg
431KB, 2000x2000px
>>156680539

It's one of those shows that are boring as fuck if you watch by yourself but amazing if you watch with /a/.

Like pic related I would assume. Kinda wished I watched this with /a/ after dropping it within the first 2 or so episodes.
>>
>>
>>156745439
What is she at the perfect height for again?
>>
really wanted it to go somewhere when she realized he was Taurus Silver. Atleast she could have jumped on him
>>
>>156743552
Fate zero is the worst of them all. Tries too hard to take itself seriously.
>>
>>156744879
Nah GC, while bad, can still be enjoyed without /a/. Some threads were fine though.
On Mahouka, I loved watching it by myself. No way I was going to get spoiled everywhere with the LNbros.
>>
All the reactions Tatsuya gets whenever he shows how badass he is. It's great, really gets the girls
>>
>>156739058
Erika warns her brother about him. That's pretty much it. She also helps her friends deal with his family status when it is officially revealed because she's known for a while.
>>
>>156732987
Watching ironically is the pinnacle of humanity.

Mayoiga was one small setback
>>
I Watched again,
At this point, crimson prince is still thought as a rival of Onii-sama.
What happened to him?
Lately, he is one of the mere Miyukifag.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.