[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its now battle shonen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 21.png (393KB, 891x1300px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
393KB, 891x1300px
>its now battle shonen
>>
>>156663438
It was from the start
>>
>>156663438
>Its now battle shonen
A dude one-shot a fucking lion a while ago.
>>
>some literal who manga is now a battle shounen
wew lad
>>
>>156663438
So far it's still keeping me thoroughly entertained. Didn't think they could keep it up after the initial chapter, but the strange mix of survival, lord of the flies and science adventure is pretty fun.
>>
File: 1437760264704.jpg (61KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1437760264704.jpg
61KB, 535x577px
tfw I kinda agree with Tsukasa ideal
>>
>>156663438
>battle shonen
Fucking dropped
>>
How can it be a battle shonen when the MC literally can't/won't throw a single punch?

Obviously one of the other survivors is going to make it there before the MC and save them
>>
>>156664345
>literal who
Inagaki who wrote Eyeshield 21 and Boichi who drew Sun-Ken Rock
>>
>>156667843
Boichi is one of my favorite artists. His manly shit is top notch.
>>
>>156666666
>>
File: tsukasa edgelord.jpg (120KB, 823x281px) Image search: [Google]
tsukasa edgelord.jpg
120KB, 823x281px
Didn't this guy had a sister on his backstory, or is she dead? I thought that the sister would become important at some point, like reviving her to tell her brother to not be an asshole.
>>
This shit is not going to go battle shonen yet. Senku doesn't have a way to fight Tsukasa, and Taiju can't fight him either. Senku will either be saved by the girl that was making the other fires, or he will talk his ass off the situation, or maybe he even has a plan.

I think it would be a mixture of a plan of Senku and the girl's help. The new survivor needs to show off whatever abilities she has, but I don't think the author would downplay Tsukasa's dangerousness by making him possible to beat by a single individual.
>>
>>156666645
You can go hang yourself if you find living so hard.
>>
>>156666645
At the very least Senkuu should agree with eventually finding and killing faggot politicians, Soros, the Bogdanoffs etc
>>
>>156666666
>>
>>156672132

He's a scientist, so he would need proof that that people should die. And he's too humane for that, he might agree to change a few things since civilization is being rebuilt, but he doesn't seem a fan of capital punishment.

He's not a nihilist like most scientific characters nowadays. I hope this manga doesn't get axed, because the characters are awesome.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.