[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku No Hero Academia Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 629
Thread images: 118

File: Touch.png (433KB, 478x678px) Image search: [Google]
Touch.png
433KB, 478x678px
New chapter: http://www.mangasail.com/content/boku-no-hero-academia-136
>>
Deku is already touching lolis
>>
Nighteye has some serious yaoi hands
is he gay?
>>
>>156661632
>Allmight's sidekick
Poor boy.
>>
How come the Black Guy didn't get a box introducing him like most heroes usually do?
You know something like "The Lock Hero: Lock-Up. Ranked 23rd"
>>
>please look in the future
>no I can't because desu
>but I'll avoid it
>no
>why not
>because something

is the implication that you're messing with larger fatalistic forces or something?
>>
Eraserhead acting like a proper teacher for a change.
>>
>>156661822
Probably going to do something cool with his quirk this arc and it's being saved for then.
>>
File: 19.png (452KB, 875x1300px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
452KB, 875x1300px
This is gonna be fun
>>
>>156661830
Or he might simply be using it to look at someone else.
>>
File: C2TC5TnUoAEwym0.png (2MB, 737x990px) Image search: [Google]
C2TC5TnUoAEwym0.png
2MB, 737x990px
Best
>>
>>156661830
he is just mentally break that even if he could see the future he can not prevent it

Imagine seeing a raid operation and seeing you side quick, friend/ whatever dies.

it was specially hard after he saw the death of AM
>>
>>156661929
>something cool with his quirk this arc
all he has done is complain, I think his quirk might be hindsight
>>
>>156661855
>I wanted to stop you from participating but I know you will somehow get involved
I suppose the same could be said about Ochako, Kirishima and Tsuyu?
>>
>>156661931
calling it now

deku will fucking lose his arms and then have a certain someones quirk reatomically fix them back to brand new
>>
>>156661855
Yeah, this is one of the only times he says something inspiring or taught anything useful. Usually he just shits on his students, threatens to expel them, acts indifferent or gives information on things that should be on UA's website.
>>
>>156661931
what will be the music in this scene?
>>
>>156661931
Waaait a second.

Somehow this makes me think Deku will literally lose an arm while doing this.
>>
>>156662086
nah
>>
>>156661472
I still can't accept all the passiveness up to this point. Sure we're going to have a big damn heroes arc, but Deku acting so hesitantly cause muh protocol was horrible to watch. If the symbol of hope is supposed to be the golden standard for heroes, shouldn't they be constantly taking action to carve the path for the others? Like the role just intrinsically carries risk and recklessness with it.
>>
>>156661931
Please don't lose the arm. I will really miss those scars.
>>
>>156662069
>>156662086

Forgive my edge, but this would be baller as fuck. Plus its the next logical step up after tearing his muscles to shreds throwing that muscle dude.
>>
>>156662145
maybe mei can make him a sweet robot arm to replace it
>>
>>156662086
Deku can't lose his arms because this is a shonen, if he doesnt have arms, he cant fight and if he cant fight the show is over.

But then Deku learned shoot style, so now even if he loses his arms, he still has his legs, so...
>>
>>156662118
Fatgum actually pointed out that Nighteye took his sweet ass time while Eri was suffering.
>>
>>156662118
Didn't you notice how Deku has no standing at all among the regular heroes? They view him as a newfag who's barely allowed to attend the meetings. The second he steps out of line he'll get sent back to school. Best thing he can do in his current situation is to bid his time for the right moment and maybe hold a rousing speech once in a while.
>>
File: hmm.png (72KB, 400x435px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
72KB, 400x435px
>>156661960

what if nighteye is the mole
>>
>>156662118
that's the problem Stain was trying to change. Modern heroes care more about their image and overthink until it's too late. All Might is the only one that acts first because he knows he won't fail because heroes don't fail.

And that's what Deku and Bakugo are eventually going to become. They act first but their fear ends up fucking things up right now because they are inexperienced. Once they get past their fear of failure they will become the ideal heroes that can rival All Might.
>>
On a scale if 1-10 how miserable is Eri? Also Akira kids
>>
With the right quirks added on Eri would make for a wonderfully effective nomu.

All she needs is something that lets her shoot out her own blood and she becomes incredibly dangerous.
>>
>>156661632
Nah, he's just a cuckold. Like father like son.
>>
>>156661992
>Imagine seeing a raid operation and seeing you side quick
Oh what horror, I would not want to side, especially quick.
>>
>>156662284
>On a scale if 1-10 how miserable is Eri?
If Eri dies and Mirio doesn't, then I say we hunt down Miriofag IRL and kill him at least, to give Eri some retribution.
>>
>>156662374
welp, time to stop posting
>>
If anybody was going to save Eri that isn't Deku, Shiggy, or Mirio who would you want it to be?
>>
>>156662178
On top of that, losing one or both of his arms would probably be absolutely the last straw for Dekumom.
>>
>>156662069
Momo can't do organic matter iirc. He'll lose that arm for good.
>>
>>156662499
Deku, except it was Toga.
>>
>>156662499
Red Riot UNBREAKABLE
>>
>>156662527
Anon is probably referring to our villain of the week.
>>
File: AHOGE.jpg (64KB, 1444x1151px) Image search: [Google]
AHOGE.jpg
64KB, 1444x1151px
>>156662527
Mineta's semen inside her will fix that!
>>
>>156662284
Considering the only pleasant feeling she ever got out of someone was with Deku, i'd say her life is pretty shit.
>>
>>156662527

Yes she can. She just can't make things that are alive. And the one you're replying to is referring to Overhaul
>>
>>156662499
>Shiggy
>saving Eri
NANI?

You know what's going to happen.
In the battle, Mirio, Deku , Eri and many opponents will be left together. Deku won't be able to defeat them. Mirio will defeat them and save Eri.
>Deku: He's so cool, he should have been the successor
Then Mirio gets killed by someone. Deku beats said someone and brings back Eri.

And then Nighteye will think
>it's begun
>the future I saw if he were to not give OfA to Mirio
>The first step has been taken towards THAT FUTURE
>>
>>156662596
And whose fault is that? Hint: his name starts with M
>>
>>156662262
>He's been getting all the info that's been leaked by reading people's futures and can't use his quirk on anyone at the meeting cause it's already been used recently on Shigaraki to make sure Overhaul wasn't going to kill him.
Checks out. It'd be pretty much impossible for anyone to ever catch him if he was the mole though so I doubt it's actually him.
>>
>>156662270
I know that heroes should (?) be willing to throw their lives away if the situation demands it, but you just said why they need to be more cautious. They're not All Might; no one really is atm. They know that so they need to have a maximum assurance of victory--particularly to how calculating Overhaul seems to be.
>>
Holy shit Nighteye's quirk is so shit. Shinsou would help a lot with the locating of Eri by a ton.
>>
>>156662118
Symbol of peace most definitely should not act the way Nighteye expect of heroes and it's clear as day he'll be proven wrong in the end, because up to now he's been shown repeating the same mistake from his days as AM's sidekick of trying to disregard the means when looking at the ends. It has already been said god knows how many times that a hero is someone who can always find a way out of tough situation, and proven even more times by AM and Deku.
Nighteye fears failure too much to be a hero, so he continues to postpone situation until he feels like there's too little a margin of error on his side, proving it again this very chapter when he was talking about why he doesn't want to just use his quirk right away.
>>
>>156662642
>Mirio will defeat them
He could've defeated OH with his OP quirk once already and he pussied out. He will pussy out again.
>>
Too bad we will never get to see what he is really doing to Eri. I want a detailed view of her getting all of her organs removed before being disassembled and reassembled good as new.
>>
>>156662685
>Holy shit Nighteye's quirk is so shit
Grapefag how dare you
>>
>>156662499
It's going to be Kouda after he finds out what Overhaul's doing to her.
We're finally going to get madrock.
>>
>>156662499
I don't think Eri will enjoy being touched by Shiggy as much as she did Deku.
>>
>>156662698
You're a sick fuck, Miriofag.
>>
>>156662178
>>156662145
>>156662069
>>156661931
>>156662086

This is how its going to go down

Deku will lose an arm or something to either of the big bad bosses who can disintegrate in a single touch

The big bads will obviously turn against each other at one point in this bout. It will also be revealed that all for ones predecesor actually now has all for ones ability to steal other abilities and proceeds to overwhelm everyone with multiple quirks.

Deku will fight clash with em and completely lose an arm and the little girl they try to save will just fucking die jumping in front of a one for all one shot kill boss touch to save dekus life after he lost one of his arms during the fight and is incredibly beat up

the catch is she doesn't completely disintegrate or explode

the mafia boss at this point is in a dying state and got fucked up so bad he's actually catching feelings for exploded girl he tortured for so long. AND because he fucking hates all for one nigga for betraying him and messing up his plans

uses his quirk and whats left of his life to save her by transplanting her into fixing dekus lost arm and helping save deku so he can kick all for ones ass

However since his new arm is mostly made up of HER cells he can't push one for all through it anymore but his arm gains a new power

the abiltiy to nullify quirks with that hand which will be the ultimate tool in his rematch with the end game villain rival and will suit deku incredibly since he is a master tactician and everyone knows all tactician characters in manga get a useful nullifying ability at one point

Obviously this arc ends with mafia dude dying deku pretty much left to die and girl dying while villains escape thinking theyve won but deku actually being saved in the end and getting a newborn power

this makes it a +1 for the villain wins and giving deku an official loss to main villain dude to make him seem like a REAL threat.
>>
Will be great after the arc is over, when Eri starts visiting and clinging to her onii-chan with the friendly hands, followed by Ochako thinking it's cute at first, until she realizes that the girl is future competition.
>>
>>156662739
literally out of nowhere
>>
>>156662757
>no "Mirio dies"
Didn't read.
>>
>>156662760

she can't be future competition if shes dead at the end of this arc
>>
>>156662760
Nah, Ochako just needs to marry him
>>
>>156662665
it's obvious that none of the heroes are ever going to do anything until Deku acts first and forces everyone else to go along. In the end All Mights ideology will be proven right again
>>
>>156662781
>mirio dying

nigga won't die he'll just be an extreme coward in a real life or death situation which will show he isn't a worthy successor.

or actually he might just die because he was too cocky in regards to his phasing and an enemy was able to bypass that
>>
>>156662690
My point was more, "What is there for Deku to learn from these bitch-ass heroes?" Like yeah operations wise he's learning a ton, but if it enforces upon him the wrong or even opposite values the symbol of peace should have, isn't it doing more harm than good?
>>
>>156662665
You fail to understand the whole idea behind it. You approach the situation from the position of known powerlevels and expect things to go according to statistical probability. But the story approaches from a completely different standpoint that anything is possible. AM was supposed to be incapable of beating USJ Noumu, Deku was supposed to be weaker than Muscleman, Monoma's strategy was supposed to stop Bakugou, but all three situations were subverted, because AM, Deku, and Bakugo all pushed beyond their perceived limits to achieve victory. Strength, skill, and plan are all meaningless compared to willpower, and those with greatest willpower get to the top.
>>
>>156662757
>deku will lose an arm

Why are you retards so fucking fixated on this shit when deku wants to prevent fucking up his arms?

This is not going to happen so stop being an autist.
>>
>>156662723
But he's right. If he can only use his Quirk once per day on one person, he wouldn't be very useful in big fights at all. I can understand him being a sidekick, but not a major pro hero in his own right.
>>
So if you had to pick one of these two, who would you rather see die?
>>
>>156662920
You didn't say who these two were, so I'm gonna just go with grapes and grapes. I wanna see grapes die.
>>
>>156662757
This isn't based on a trashy LN, so I doubt this.

We already have Aizawa for our quirk-removing needs, we don't need fucking Imagine Breaker. For a character who already is pretty powerful anyway.
>>
>>156662901
Remember how bakugou said that it pissed him off deku punched him in their fight?

He is obviously going to work both his punches and his kicks into his fighting style
>>
File: RlQ5jW8.png (131KB, 782x318px) Image search: [Google]
RlQ5jW8.png
131KB, 782x318px
I hope that Deku will lose his arms and get cybernetic ones.

So is Deku confirmed in canon to be the Madman
>>
>>156662953

how will deku fight against all for one at this rate though? HE's only at 8% and he isn't growing much faster.

What, will he use his superior skills and tactics and friends to overcome the new all for ones inability to use all abilities because as his old master said he wasn't able to use quirks that required a lot of skill to use?

Also if >>156662781
this ends up happening who do you think is going to steal mirios quirk?

Flight quirk + phasing quirk means he won't need skill to pop up out of the ground.
>>
Nighteye probably only archieved so far by half telling his quirk to people and his ascociation to All Might. Look at those pro heroes baffled as well by his antics.

He is shit. Lesson of the arc should be to not hestitate needlesly. Fucking yaoihands should just bit the bullet after teaching the moral of the arc to Deku.
>>
>>156662896
Well, it's hard to tell why he's there to begin with. Gran Torino suggested Nighteye for unclear reasons, maybe he really wanted to patch the situation between Nighteye and AM, or maybe he wanted Deku to see all the ways heroes can approach the situation. Also it needs to be considered that AM despite being as selfless as Deku, still operated under the rules and authority, but was strong enough to always resolve any situation instantly. In this situation Deku clearly saw how much of a difference there's yet between him and AM, because he didn't save Eri right away.
>>
File: CANON.png (95KB, 782x318px) Image search: [Google]
CANON.png
95KB, 782x318px
There it is.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
File: ra.png (170KB, 847x553px) Image search: [Google]
ra.png
170KB, 847x553px
>Everyone's on the "deku will lose an arm, the kid will die"

I believe that it will me more cheesy.

Hero and ovehaul fighting, eri takes out the quirkless gun
>"EVERYONE CAN BE AN HERO DO IT!"
She shoots overhaul.
>"Thanks kiddo!"
Overhaul gets assblasted in the fate's irony.

Also Mechanical BABY arm in case.
>>
File: senseis.png (731KB, 1000x660px) Image search: [Google]
senseis.png
731KB, 1000x660px
>>156663057
You expect a first year high school student to fight against the villain who retired all might and fucked up his organs the first time they fought?
>>
>>156663113
Nighteye is only there so that he experience deku first hand so he can see that deku is a superior to mirio as all mights successor.
>>
Shiggy is going to save Eri, and in his manchildness start doing things to her that even Overhaul finds absolutely repulsive.
>>
>>156662056
The others would follow the rules and let the pro do their job unlike Deku, that what he thinks because Deku is a troublemaker, so he wants to be here and protect him.
>>
>>156663167
Treat her nicely?
Act as a proper parent?
Ask her what her favorite kind of toy is?
Overhaul clearly can't do all of that himself, so he must find it repulsive.
>>
>>156663056
>>156663131
Why is Nighteye always so sad looking? Like he's in pain or something
>>
>>156663149
When I talk about all for one I'm referring to Tomura Shigaraki the new all for one.

He is most likely going to be revealing that he obtained all for one's quirk somewhere in this arc.

or one of the next arcs will be villains team up to attack JAIL arc and free all for one so all for one can finally die and give his powers to Tomura Shigaraki
>>
>>156663167

>this nigga walks into the club and steals your daughters quirk
>what do you do?
>>
>>156663133
Nighteye character is that of a cucked japanese businessman. What a pointless turnaround this arc had leads to due to his pussiness.

yet Hori will paint him as a hero. Such is the state of a man that idolizes ((((American Superhero))))
>>
>>156663239
He doesnt even have that quirk yet and he'll probably lose to Deku once before he gets it
>>
File: 09-10.png (1023KB, 892x1492px) Image search: [Google]
09-10.png
1023KB, 892x1492px
>Using the same panel twice

Poor form, Hori.
>>
>>156663057
Who's to say it's actually Deku who will be the one to beat Shigaraki

There are 8 characters of his age group that have the right name pun to be the 10th successor. Deku doesn't seem to be forming up to be a proper vessel for OfA, and I'm not talking about his body. His mind seems to be actively rejecting it.
>>
>>156663303
>jobbing again

niggas already jobbed so many times at this point I don't even care about him

overhauls a way better villain
>>
>>156663229
Knowing your idol will die a horrible death soon can't be merry
>>
>>156663303
It's entirely possible that Sensei transferred AfO to Shiggy after taking Ragdoll's quirk. He hasn't been shown using it, after all.
>>
>>156663349
I kind of like it.
It helps paint him as the petulant child he is on the inside; an immature pick without the discipline to actually get anything done.
>>
>>156661968
What is this card?
>>
>>156663338
When will Hoshi go HxH on us?
>>
>>156663347
I wish it was like horizon where deku eventually has the power to distribute different %'s of one for all to other heroes

so in the end it'll be deku at 10% while also allocating different %'s of one for all to different yuuei students in the final fight against shigaraki while he gives out commands and shit and since he knows so much about everyone he is able to complement his power with theirs.

one for all nigga it was actually a support quirk all along
>>
>>156663280
If AfO steals her passive quirk nullification, does he nullify his own quirks and become useless?
>>
>>156663453
Jeasus Christ no, that's going full Naruto.
>>
File: 1493549447051.jpg (391KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1493549447051.jpg
391KB, 784x1145px
>>156663349
But anon the first time he lost to All Might, what else would have happend when he picked a fight with him
>>
>>156663453
So basically he becomes naruto.
>>
>>156663470
>>156663415

Do we actually know how AfO works though?
Apparently he could turn his own quirks on and off with it, and he can also transfer quirks?
He did give those noumu all those quirks after all.

So it would make sense that he already gave shigaraki a bunch of quirks already including his current one.

inb4 shigaraki was also a quirkless loser like deku
>>
>>156663546
If he made all those Nomus wouldn't it mean he put a copy of the regen/shock absorption quirks in them? How else did he make so many
>>
>>156663531
>>156663526

oh fuck it is

woops still sounds fine though nigga

it ain't no shadow clone bullshit
>>
File: invincible.jpg (263KB, 1024x1533px) Image search: [Google]
invincible.jpg
263KB, 1024x1533px
>>156663338
he's learning from his superior western comic books.
>>
>>156663470
Could Shigaraki even steal quirks?

If he touches anyone in the way Sensei does (hand on forehead) while stealing, they will shatter into pieces. Or is that the point why Sensei took him in?

>>156663546
Maybe Shigaraki is so broken because if you don't have AfO your mind deteriorates when you gain new quirks. What if after obtaining OfA, Shiggy will actually become logical and meticulous?
>>
>>156663448
He's at Naruto level of blank spaces now, so not long.
>>
>>156663597
Indeed. Unlike Horizon, the MC isn't otherwise a complete and total weakling.
>>
>>156663633
AfO was some weird black tentacle shit though unless that was a separate quirk, but even contact with those tentacles allowed use of AfO. Also shiggy's quirk needs all 5 fingers to make contact.
>>
>>156663133
>I can't

Seems Nighteye is a prisoner of his own quirk. He relies so much on the inevitability of his own prophecies, that he is scared into inaction, unless he thinks he has eliminated any possible variable. Basically, he'll never take a risk.
>>
>>156663692
>naruto level of blank spaces
?
>>
File: madness.png (72KB, 564x293px) Image search: [Google]
madness.png
72KB, 564x293px
>>156661472
>madmen
>>
>>156663338
Is hori okay? His art quality has been decreasing
>>
>>156663736
I assume anon means how...

wait, no, Naruto never had a problem with blank space. If anything, Kishimoto cluttered his pages and panels far too MUCH, and it never really looked good. Kubo is the one who loves blank space.
>>
File: 14.png (187KB, 896x1300px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
187KB, 896x1300px
>>156663736
>>
>>156663838
>bu-but muh emotions
fuck off. A poor work is poor.
>>
>>156663776
He took a short hiatus due to sickness, so I think his deadlines are cutting shorter than before due to that.
>>
>>156662284
>Toys have not even been taken out of their packaging.
>The happy rainbow and sunny sky wallpaper

Those detail really twists the knife on how miserable she must be feeling.
>>
>>156663838
What's wrong with Hadou's left eye? it seems misaligned and it's missing the bottom eyelashes
>>
>>156663967
Just imagine if it were colored, it'd be even more fucked up and sad
>>
File: 1345205003458.jpg (297KB, 992x737px) Image search: [Google]
1345205003458.jpg
297KB, 992x737px
>>156662178
You can fight with one arm and two legs

Hell you don't even need arms
>>
File: 1310577044417.jpg (248KB, 907x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1310577044417.jpg
248KB, 907x1059px
>>156663692
>Naruto level of blank spaces
Nobody can beat the king of no backgrounds though.
>>
Is it pretty much confirmed that overhaul is a better version of shiggyriggy?
>can destroy AND recreate or reattach with his quirk
>>
Am I the only one who wants to personally rescue and save Eri-chan smile?
>>
>>156662757
i'm not sure about the whole "deku loses an arm" bit, but yes Eri will die saving deku
>>
File: 1493726736625.png (417KB, 856x797px) Image search: [Google]
1493726736625.png
417KB, 856x797px
>>156661472
Deku did nothing wrong
>>
File: eri.png (147KB, 385x472px) Image search: [Google]
eri.png
147KB, 385x472px
What is Eri for?
>>
>>156664149
Go anon, go and die.
>>
>>156664073
Now let's wait for some kind soul to color that page and murder us with despair.
>>
>>156664124
Weren't fullbringers able to all manipulate the surrounding environment using their notripple as one of the generic abilities of being a Fullbringer? Why would he be so confused at how the punk managed to make a chandelier fall?
>>
>>156664183
Protecting
>>
>>156661472
>tfw she will fap while thinking about Deku's hand.
>>
>>156662685
Couldn´t they get Class B-Kun to copy his quirk to get 2 uses out of it every day to speed up preparing to rescue the girl?
>>
>>156664183
destroying justice
>>
>>156664183
Saving and hugs
>>
>>156664213
Who cares? Certainly not Kubo when he was writing that crap.
>>
File: 0.png (116KB, 540x688px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
116KB, 540x688px
>>156664183
Making vaccines.
>>
>>156663736
>>156663838
Will probably get fixed in the tankonbon release

>>156663776
The second season of the anime only recently started, there was that light novel at the beginning of the year, he probably has to take an extra meeting every month to ensure continuity between BnHA and Vigilante, and Hori hasn't taken a hiatus at all since serialistation in 2015.
I'm guessing he's a little tight on schedule
>>
>>156664183
Deku.
>>
>>156663347
>8 characters of his age group that have the right name pun to be the 10th successor
N-Nani?
>>
>>156662284
She have goofy time everyday 2/10 at best.
>>
File: a_ruse.jpg (8KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
a_ruse.jpg
8KB, 219x230px
Reminder that the people who think Deku's loosing an arm are the same idiots who thought he would break Bakugous arms with the 8% kick.
>>
>>156661632
only for All Might
>>
>>156664183
Shiggy
>>
>>156661632
You do know that Hori has a hand fetish right?
>>
>>156664183
I just noticed that she's full of jaggies in this panel
>>
>>156664029
Art was cutting corners a bit this week, so maybe that's why. Or the scanlation filter ate away some details and gradients.
>>
>>156664182
Was Donovan the true hero of this story?
>>
>>156664455
Kendo now makes sense
>>
>>156664183
For cleansing this world of the disease known as heroes.
>>
>>156664349
The name pun can be written either as To or Ju.

Monoma NeiTO, TOdoroki ShouTO, TOkoyami Fumikage, Honenuki JUzo, Shishita JUroda, TOkage Setsuna, TOgata Mirio and TOga Himiko.

Of these, Monoma, Todoroki, Honenuki and Shishita have the pun on their GIVEN name, which is where the pun usually is.

If we take people outside of that group, there's... TOmura Shigaraki, although, that's not his real name, so I discount that.
>>
>>156661830
His true Quirk is no foresight it's mind control. He is not aware of it, but what he imagines in his head allow him to control the one he saw. That's why he needs to see the guy face to face, his eyes send a signal trough the target's brain.
>>
>>156664455
Hori is the real life Kira.
>>
File: 1487976643658.gif (2MB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1487976643658.gif
2MB, 500x364px
>>156662757

>However since his new arm is mostly made up of HER cells he can't push one for all through it anymore but his arm gains a new power

that's dumb
>>
>>156661472
>Stein
>>
>>156664539
Didn't a theory anon speculate Uraraka getting OfA somehow?

Is there something with that in her name?
>>
File: 04.png (186KB, 896x1300px) Image search: [Google]
04.png
186KB, 896x1300px
>Stein
Oy vey
>>
Overhaul is a shitty dad
but at least he's not Ragyou kind of bad
>>
>eri developing a obsesion with Deku's hands

Is this to compare her with Shiggy?

Is that why Shiggy is so obsessive about his hands? Because they were the only people who touched him like Deku touched Eri? Could we be reaching unseen levels of POTTERY?
>>
>>156663776
I thought the art looked pretty good this week
>>
>>156663891
>a poor work is poor

What did you mean by this? Did you possibly mean "a bad job is still a bad job?"
>>
>>156664690
Uraraka doesn't have the pun in any form that I know of (but it might be a subtler pun, I can't nipponese so dunno, their puns can get fucking weird).

But that's why my theory was that Uraraka will get it except it's Toga, who DOES have the pun.
>>
>>156663776

deku's arms are a metaphor for his ability to work
>>
>>156664818
So after losing his arms he stops jobbing?
>>
>>156664816
Why are people even speculating OfA getting passed on? The entire story is Deku going from Captain America to Superman.
>>
>>156664698

>Jews feared the samurai
>now they become the samurai
>>
>>156664867
Because some theoryanons (me included) are speculating that the premise as we've been told it could be a ruse.
>>
>>156664927
That's pretty stupid. Everything Hori has narrated through Deku came true; the events have just been underwhelming anticlimaxes.
>>
File: lvl100lockpicking.png (85KB, 483x472px) Image search: [Google]
lvl100lockpicking.png
85KB, 483x472px
Is Hori going to kill the black man first?
>>
>>156664927
That's just pretty stupid, to be honest
>>
>>156661830
Probably More like PTSD. After watching the future of your idol's horrible death so many times. He just can't do it anymore for anyone else but himself as the target.

OR. he couldn't because he used it already. Seeing if All Might's future changed. And he's been doing it almost every day like clockwork.
>>
File: ok.png (149KB, 867x609px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
149KB, 867x609px
I wonder how Eri and Deku's next encounter is going to be

Can you imagine how happy she's going to be?
>>
>>156665054
>a shounen involving a little girl being experimented with by her dad
>a shounen that's also animated by Bones
Anon....
>>
HORI, WHERE'S MY NIGGA SHINSOU? ITS ALREADY SECOND SEMESTER.
>>
>>156664927
That's down right retarded and there's nothing to indicate that the narration is trying to trick us.
>>
>>156664996
probably
>>
File: nighteye see.png (241KB, 887x1300px) Image search: [Google]
nighteye see.png
241KB, 887x1300px
NO IZUKU HE'S TALKING ABOUT YOU

HE'S SEEN YOUR DEATH! HE SAW IT WHEN HE TOUCHED YOU! HE'S ACTIVELY WORKING TOWARDS IT!
>>
>>156664983
>>156665014
>>156665118
It's a wild guess at best, but it's actually pretty fun to speculate like that.

Problem is that I'm continuously become more and more convinced by it.

Send help

http://imgur.com/a/WBf07 This was the thing that sparked these insane theories, to me at least. It's pretty incoherent and weird, but it does point out some odd inconsistencies.
>>
>>156665207
Well no, he's talking about All Might isn't he?
>>
>>156665207
You are stupid.
>>
>>156664996
This dude has a keyhole on him.

He probably can open any lock easily, how a dude with such a quirk isn't turned into a villain burglar?
>>
File: C-wm35ZXcAIsBFJ.jpg (26KB, 606x668px) Image search: [Google]
C-wm35ZXcAIsBFJ.jpg
26KB, 606x668px
Why do so many anons want Deku to lose an arm? Does this satisfy you you sick fucks.
>>
>>156665256
Oh, so a BLACK MAN with the ability to open locks is OBVIOUSLY A BURGLAR, Huh?
>>
>>156664996
>>156665256
>Nigger character has the power to unlock anything
HORIIIIIII
>>
>>156665216
It just means you went full retard and nothing more. There are no odd inconsistencies; the only thing that happened is that each statement was hyperbolic and never fulfilled the terribleness Deku inferred would happen.
>>
>>156665238
Anon, lemme tell you. The only one more vicious and obsessive than a shipper-anon is theory-anon.

>>156665270
It would defy genre convention, and would fit with all the Star Wars memes.
>>
>>156665270
No, he needs to get his arm blown off, then pick up the arm, then THROW IT with the full force of OFA at the person who just blew his arm off.

Plus Ultra
>>
>>156664698
Did they mean Stain?
>>
>>156662757
I really don't think Hori is going to do this when Black Clover's whole thing is anti-magic sword

It would be like Naruto eating the gomu gomu no mi
>>
>>156665346
I saw that webm too anon.
>>
>>156665303
Just call him a nigger, anon. Also, I'm serious.

With that kind of power, no locks are safe from him. He could easily have a chill life of villainy
>>
File: weights.png (84KB, 257x300px) Image search: [Google]
weights.png
84KB, 257x300px
>>156665346
>>
>>156664745
Because hands was the only thing left of his dad.
>>
File: 01.png (378KB, 877x1300px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
378KB, 877x1300px
Man, I have never given less of a shit about any other character in this series.

Do something to endear me to you other than be a loli Eri.
>>
File: EY EY OOH.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
EY EY OOH.gif
1MB, 540x540px
EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH
>>
>>156665396
Then he has proven himself to be above your petty stereotypes.
>>
>>156664996
>inb4 he isn't black, he's a mutant that's red/blue/some other color like Bubble Girl who looks black in a non-colored manga.
>>
>>156665464
>vol 14 on sale 6/2
does this mean this arc has a few more chapters till it's over or what?
>>
>>156664996

That's why he made him so unlikeable

He's gonna get grilled by his western audience if he does anyway though
>>
File: madness.png (337KB, 898x1086px) Image search: [Google]
madness.png
337KB, 898x1086px
>>156665238
>Well no, he's talking about All Might isn't he?

That's the joke. It's a very cruel joke.
>>
>>156665464
She sacrificed her own freedom so the two kids she ran into wouldn't get hurt, thats pretty noble
>>
>>156662757

FUKOU DA
>>
So this is Deku's first step in truly becoming All Might's successor, right?
He's going to save her and then reassure her by laughing and telling her that it's alright because he's there, and that's what's going to be filmed and shown to the world by some news agency covering whatever battle was going on. Does that sound plausible?
>>
>>156665328
I mean, the thing that stuck out most to me was that Uraraka was missing both in the training montage and in the image of injured people.

Like, I get she didn't lose that much blood, but still probably enough to be called "injured", especially when they defined that there were 11 injured, and only 10 were shown.

What caused me further suspicion was the omake scene between Uraraka and Bakugo. When Uraraka reminisces about their fight, the panel was black. Usually flashback panels have this weird faded look to them, but this one was just a black panel.

I didn't write that theory, mind you. It just got my mind jogging.
>>
File: 1441577361936.jpg (84KB, 964x542px) Image search: [Google]
1441577361936.jpg
84KB, 964x542px
>>156665270

>tfw you finally get to park in the sacred handicap spot
>>
File: here.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
>>156665621
It's not gonna be a big enough rescue to make the news because its just one girl, All Might saved over a hundred
>>
>>156665396
Like Shinsou, even though he has a power that he could easily use to be a villain with a carefree life, he'd rather be a hero.
>>
>>156665515
Hah, I'd tell myself the same question about his Quirk regardless of his looks. My first post ain't talking about his race but his Quirk.

But hey, you jumped on the racebaiting immediatly, right? Not responding by a "nigger" to your epic post is a challenge at this point, haha

Regardless, this dude is the same as Shinsou, his Quirk would be better as a villain, but surely was missunderstood
>>
>>156665645
Your mind jogged off the pier and into the ocean and is currently drowning. Oxygen deprivation is causing you to go full retard.
>>
>>156664183
brainwashing, also if her dad was any smarter he can just extract the enzyme, I mean, quirk properties that she projects so mass produce that shit on a much larger scale and don't even have to have a target painted on his back.

>Hurrdurr you can replicate quirks even through it's working in cellform and there's totally shitload of way to clone cells
He can just act like a proper parents, or at least pretend too so she'll be more cooperative, if he's being like the best goddamn parent I'm sure she wouldn't mind getting needled every other day.
>>
File: 100.jpg (92KB, 524x544px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
92KB, 524x544px
>>156661472
W-what does Deku's hands feel like?
>>
>>156665477
RISE UP YOUR FLAG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAt4_JVkKwY
>>
>>156665675
Yeah, it's can be useful on every day life too. No need to carry keys for anything anymore, for example.

But I wonder how his "supposed" Quirk can help to heroes.
>>
>>156665742
It feels like PLUS ULTRA.
>>
So Nighteye could accidentally seal someone's fate by using his power at a bad time? No wonder he's so strict and procedural
>>
File: IMG_1015.jpg (37KB, 353x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.jpg
37KB, 353x401px
>>156665742
It feels like a faceless old man is touching you~
>>
>>156665755
What if his quirk isn't actually unlocking at all? What if its the ability to lock people down?
>>
>>156662760
>until she realizes that the girl is future competition.
I'm waiting for this
>>
>>156665701
Quirk being perfect for villainy is a stereotype.
>>
>>156665708
I'll admit, I chuckled.

I know it's unreasonable, but no need to be so hostile, anon. What have I done to you? Presented a theory you find bafflingly unlikely and stupid?
>>
>>156665806
Like a disable/stun ?
>>
>>156665727
or he could just blow her to pieces scoop up whatever he needs and then put her back together.
>>
File: pure coincidence.png (364KB, 895x1300px) Image search: [Google]
pure coincidence.png
364KB, 895x1300px
Let's back off of "Izuku dies lol" for a bit - even though that is where all this is going.

Sir has been manipulating everything outside of Overhaul and the League of Villains Actions.

The reason Gran Torino is too busy to take Izuku for the internship is because Sir requested him for a job.

Incidentally, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Kirishima's mentors ALL were "busy" as well - just like Gran Torino was.

Finally, all these kids - who all experienced the same "Go to my old internship, get rejected, team up with the Elite 3" - treatment, all end up working on the same mission together.

There is something going on here. Sir is also straight up contradicting himself - remember how after Izuku and Mirio encounter Eri, Sir "apologizes" for "forgetting" to use his quirk?

The guy hasn't forgot shit. He knew they'd fail to save Eri, because this whole mission has been his keikaku from day one. Not that Overhaul isn't a threat, not that Shiggy is a pawn, but Sir Nighteye is up to no good.

Or rather, if he is up to good it is an INSANE example of ends justifying the means.

At the very least Sir Nighteye is not to be trusted. He's been plotting behind the scenes.
>>
>>156665785
I like Hori's approach to nighteyes usage of his power because it further expands his already established personality.

It's also in character so for all the stupid shit night eye does he wants to be certain without peering into the future knowing all his efforts will be in vain.
>>
>>156665742
Bags of salty coins.
>>
>>156662400
Fuck off grapefag
>>
>>156665806
Well, if that's his power really is, well, it's surely better for heroes. Especially at the commandoes

He's probably elite Hero anyway

>>156665836
Yes, it's rather common in-universe.
>>
>>156662757
I actually like that idea of turning girl into new arm. It sounds morbid as fuck. However, I can't see that happening in a manga like this and also, nigga, there's already an anti-magic dude in WSJ right now
>>
>>156665843
Telling someone rolling around in the mud that they're a dirty pig isn't hostile.
>>
File: of peace.png (660KB, 663x951px) Image search: [Google]
of peace.png
660KB, 663x951px
>>156665860
What could he be plotting?
It would really surprise me if Hori wrote such a devious character though, most of the stuff has been really straight-up with him
>>
File: IMG_1050.jpg (20KB, 357x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1050.jpg
20KB, 357x321px
>>156665924
Rekt
>>
File: IMG_1048.jpg (10KB, 90x70px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1048.jpg
10KB, 90x70px
>>156665860
>>156665931

I honestly can't disagree with you there because even fucking eraser head and fatgum are questioning his approach to things.
>>
>>156665999
>>156665860
The only thing I can see him plotting is forcing deku into a near-death state and asking him to pass OfA on to someone else
>>
>>156665999
If this shit doesn't end with Nighteye saying something like
>I've been watching this night for 10 years
>and now I've seen the dawn
then Hori isn't muh nigga and doesn't like heroics
>>
>>156665860
it's all part of his plan to save all-might
>>
>>156665659
>tfw some asshole who just got a boo boo on his tushy still takes your spot.
>>
>>156665924
But it's also unnecessary.

It's not like I don't know how improbable, unlikely, far-fetched and all-around dumb the ideas are. I just find the possibilities fascinating anon. My own life is boring to theorizing extensively, to a fault even, about fictional characters is fun.

Best of all, they are very improbable, but if I ever happen to be right even in one of my far-fetched ideas I throw, or have noticed something most people have ignored, my satisfaction will be immense.
>>
File: 01m.png (785KB, 877x1300px) Image search: [Google]
01m.png
785KB, 877x1300px
>>156665931
>What could he be plotting?

My take? He's plotting an origin story for the "greatest hero" - and pinning in Izuku as Uncle Ben.

And it's not Mirio who Sir intends to have Izuku pass OfA to. Mirio is just as much of a victim as Izuku is in this - you see it visually, in the previous chapter you see Mirio freak out like Izuku did, and you have Sun Eater comment on how distressed Mirio is.

Mirio is a pawn just like Izuku is. He's a red herring. It's actually sort of disgusting. Sir tells Izuku "I want you to give OfA to Mirio" - which is of course the one way to ensure that OfA WON'T go to Mirio.

Sir Nighteye is a fucking lunatic.
>>
>>156665849
>have to use manpower and find a secure spot to cage her, risking authorities
>instead of manipulating her into doing it of her freewill, no need to spend money/blow up henchmen or hiding her from the authorities
>>
Does nighteye see every time someone has jerked off?
>>
File: who gonna die.png (49KB, 994x982px) Image search: [Google]
who gonna die.png
49KB, 994x982px
So it's now safe to assume someone will definitely die. Is this poll still accurate?
>>
>>156666171
Is he sending him to Overhaul to be tortured into giving up OfA?
>>
>>156666171
>tfw you were part of the group who said "camie is toga in disguise!" Group

>tfw it came true

>the threads fucking exploded and faggots kept on saying "APOLOGISE"

That felt great
>>
>>156666214
>Touched a NEET turned criminal
>Immediately see mountains of disgusting fetish porn and whacking
>go insane
This is why nighteye became a villain
>>
>>156666229
>people not voting for all might
Seriously, he's gonna die horribly. It's the safest bet to make.
>>
>>156666381
why would he even go raiding when he's not useful?
>>
>>156666229
It's Mirio and AllMight
Mirio gets killed inmission while AM dies to LoV's ambush while it was ongoing
>>
Id love for it to be that shigaraki saves eri and makes her hate izuku just like shiggy was to allmight as a kid
>>
>>156665727
>Overhaul's job would be far easier if he could pretend he wasn't a cockmonger for 6 minutes
>instead he goes out of his way to fuck with anybody he interacts wogh, drawing the ire of both heroes and villains abd putting himself in the spotlight
Villains, everybody.
>>
>AfO steals quirk negation quirk from Eri
>gives it to Izuku to negate OfA
>>
>>156666501
Gotta write it black and white when you're pandering to little kids.
>>
File: 1468501136203.png (44KB, 308x286px) Image search: [Google]
1468501136203.png
44KB, 308x286px
Overhaul's quirk could be used for good so easily, why is he fucking around with his stupid yakuza leader fantasies?
>>
>>156666525
If AfO gets close enough to Izuku he's just gonna pop him
>>
what kind of restriction will he give overhaul so it's not completely gamebreaking since it's just a better version of Shigarakis quirk in every possible way? Even All Might wouldn't be able to deal with it unless he knew he could never be touched or he dies instantly.
>>
>>156661523
First shotas, now lolis
>>
>>156664698
Isn't Torino's whole gag mis-remembering people's names?
>>
>>156666557
Overhaul's curative powers are literally Jesus-tier.
If he went full jew and charged people for them he'd be the richest man on earth.
>>156666632
>shoot him with a gun
>he dies
>>
don't mind me just checking >>156666666
>>
>>156666740
The gun thing is true for most heroes what's your point?
>>
File: sir spells it out.jpg (421KB, 1036x1252px) Image search: [Google]
sir spells it out.jpg
421KB, 1036x1252px
>>156666251
You know, I'll go full autism on this. There's so much indicating what Sir's intentions are, and who he is referring to - it's actually overwhelming.

For now though, we know that Sir needn't actually touch someone to know their future - since we now know that while Sir's quirk applies to and follows only one person, it can still see the future of another person so long as that other person is seen by the person "Foresight" is used on.

But I'll go full autism so you'll be able to understand the type of hero Sir wants, and how Sir's ideal hero differs from All Might.

Oh and that's another red flag - Sir loves All Might, compares Izuku to All Might, but goes out of his way to critique Izuku.
>>
>>156666632
Maybe he has a more difficult time dissolving harder tissues, so things like red riot unbreakable which would still disintegrate from shiggy's touch would prove more difficult
>>
File: next stain kill.png (321KB, 629x413px) Image search: [Google]
next stain kill.png
321KB, 629x413px
>>156666799
I hope this isn't as autistic as the Ochako theory
>>
>>156665659
They give you a handicap spot for an arm?
>>
>>156666844
I want to poke Ochako's cheeks
>>
>>156664183
she should wash her hair more. looks filthy
>>
>>156661472
ravioli ravioli
>>
File: 1458239599750.png (266KB, 373x358px) Image search: [Google]
1458239599750.png
266KB, 373x358px
>His hand was so kind.
>>
File: IMG_1042.png (522KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1042.png
522KB, 1058x705px
>>156666799
Oh boy, autism anon is back.

Looking forward to this.
>>
>>156666229
This is definitely the one poll Mirio deserved to win.
>>
>>156663056
All Might is a madman too?
>>
>>156666799
Obviously the person he wants Deku to give OfA to is Endeavour.

It's so obvious after all.
>>
>>156666632
He's a mysophobe. That is bound to be some clue as to what his downfall will be.
>>
Just got home and read it, very interesting chapter.

I dont know where hori wants to go with all of this, but whatever he does, Im on board.
>>
>>156666993
THE KAMINO WARD ARC WAS JUST ALL MIGHT GOING MADMAN.
>>
Assuming Eri survives she's probably going to become a villain when she's older. Cycle of violence and all that.
>>
>>156667124
NO

She'll be adopted by Deku's mom

I refuse to accept any other outcome!
>>
>>156666123
>>156666147
that would be one hell of path to hell is paved with good intentions case
>>
>>156667124
Eri won't become a villain. She'll become a hero.

Or maybe she'll become an hero. Depends on who adopts her.
>>
>>156667160
She'll be adopted by Bakugou's family and see a loving family where the mom hits her son and he yells like a wild animal while the dad looks on helpless.
>>
>>156663626
Still amazes me how Mark went on to go full murderman later on
>>
>>156662284

Pure kino
>>
>>156667160
screencap this
>>
>>156664183
Loving paternal care
>>
>>156667124
>she wears a bird mask when she's committing crimes
>>
>>156662284
Boy, that fucker had better fucking die for letting her suffer like this.
>>
>>156667313
She'll be the Phoenix.
>>
>>156662284
JUST
>>
Why did we get a chapter so early? Doesn't it usually come out on Thursdays?
>>
>>156666799
Are you gonna deduct who is gonna get OfA?

Will the next one still share the name pun? That would reduce the amount of candidates considerably.
>>
>>156667544
Golden Week
>>
>>156667591
I literally finished rereading everything right before I saw the new chapter. Nice.
>>
>>156667124
She'll die in front of Deku. The one person he couldn't save would be something interesting this early in the game.
>>
>>156667809
These threads have made me realize how horrible we people are.

We just want / expect Deku to die, be mutilated, suffer or die inside.
>>
>>156667955
I for one want and expect neither, you people seem to forget what magazine this is published in and everything we know about Horikoshi.
>>
>>156666947
Not sure it's him he made a trip for such moments
>>
I hope BlackLock Lockdown? Skeleton Key? puts in work this arc, his design is pretty cool and he's getting a decent amount of attention.
>>
File: 4668140-ojiro.jpg (34KB, 265x640px) Image search: [Google]
4668140-ojiro.jpg
34KB, 265x640px
>tfw you realize Horikoshi gave Ojiro's tail hair because it would look way too phallic otherwise.
>>
File: IMG_1055.jpg (15KB, 122x128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1055.jpg
15KB, 122x128px
>>156668072
>blacklock

That sounds like "blackcock" m8
>>
>>156666229
Bubble Girl.
>>
>>156668072
It really is weird that he didn't get a name in these chapters despite his prominence.
>>
>>156668072
his hero name is Jamal. His quirk is the ability to create a rock and some duct tape to unlock any glass door completely undetected. He regularly patrols through houses at night to make sure that no one is dying of any heart attacks.
>>
File: 1484842004782.png (914KB, 870x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1484842004782.png
914KB, 870x1265px
>Mirio being a fucking moping idiot.
Holy fuck I thought this guy would be based but he's just being a little bitch about this situation.
>>
File: manwhore.png (28KB, 358x345px) Image search: [Google]
manwhore.png
28KB, 358x345px
>>156667124
Depends on her social rehab, if it don't go past "Deku gentle hands" then she could end like a psychopath regarding Deku, obsessed in a really unhealthy way with him and that feeling, and constantly entering in a mental crisis when one of both things isn't secured or by her point of view taken away one mistake and she will grow up a hardcore yandere for deku, gasai yuno tier
>>
>>156668093
Should have just given him a kangaroo tail or one of those mouse kangaroo tails. I feel like he just wanted to give it the practical look of a strong _arm.
>>
>>156668232
We already have Toga for that shit, we don't need another.
>>
>>156667567
>name pun
I've figured that one out thanks to a helpful Anon, but it's gonna result in Bleach memes.
>>
>>156668232
>yandere for Deku
>implying she won't become a cruel and callous psychopath like her "father" or a womanchild like Shiggy
>>
File: succ.png (254KB, 852x401px) Image search: [Google]
succ.png
254KB, 852x401px
I'm sorry but the opportunity was just too good not to make this edit
see y'all in three days
>>
>>156668361
Nothing wrong with eating icecreams

He need that energy to save Eri
>>
>>156668072
Not to mention he actually raises several good points despite being a little rude to the kids.
>>
>>156668288
>Toga Himiko would kill Toga Himiko To become Deku
Sounds about right

>>156668303
Allright, I'm interested to say the least.
>>
File: heart eyes.jpg (41KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
heart eyes.jpg
41KB, 466x466px
>>156668361
>>
>>156668338
>Deku adopt her
>She end up a NEET
>>
File: hhhhhhnnnnngg.png (96KB, 348x242px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhnnnnngg.png
96KB, 348x242px
>>156668361
>>
>>156668484
I'd say rehabilitation of someone that heavily abused would not be easy. Her head is probably fucked up beyond measure.
>>
>he just "can't" look into the future

the evidence that Sir is the traitor keeps piling up.
>>
>>156668484
>implying his mom isn't gonna spoil her rotten until she can trust people again and then teach her how to be a good housewife
>>
File: IMG_3971.jpg (161KB, 746x1259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3971.jpg
161KB, 746x1259px
>>156668361
Can't believe no one has made an edit with this one
>>
>>156664241
I don't see any reason why not
>>
>>156668019
Death in Shounen Jump is pretty common.
>>
>>156668226
He's basically unintentionally tampering with Deku's route for being a Hero at this point
>>
File: 41534155455.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
41534155455.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>156664241
Is Monoma going to save the world?
>>
>>156668586
This fast Tracks Eri into becoming a NEET
>>
>>156663338
Oh no
The Bendis school is taking over him
>>
>>156668859
He touches Eri and Overhaul sticks him in the rapedungen instead.
>>
>>156665351
Yes but the romanization from Japanese would technically make it Stein since the rule is that vowels only make one sound and there ain't no fancy tricks to it.

E=Eh
I=Ee
Stein.
>>
>>156668859
OK SO HERE'S A FUCKING THOUGHT

Monoma can copy quirks right? AFO's quirk is to steal and distribute quirks. AFO is currently locked the fuck up in a prison. I hope you see where im going with this. Why dont they just have this smug cunt copy AFO, then STEAL AFO with COPY-AFO and have a PERMA-AFO with which he can steal every other quirk Afo doesnt need to live and bam. Easy as shit, You have a hero Afo since he might be an asshole but he doesnt look like he'd become a villain.
>>
>Sun Eater doesn't know how to cheer up the sun.
>>
File: FUCKING JEWS.jpg (35KB, 904x673px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING JEWS.jpg
35KB, 904x673px
>>156668361
I WILL END YOU NIGGER
>>
File: 1493140018317.png (27KB, 211x342px) Image search: [Google]
1493140018317.png
27KB, 211x342px
>>156669007
I can't believe this manga is going to end with smug boy taking out the world's greatest villain.
>>
>>156669007
Too much power for such a smug cunt.
>>
>>156669007

AFO stole a quirk that makes him immune to his own quirks.
>>
>>156666381
Why would he die when we've been told over and over again that he's going to die? That's got to be the biggest bait and switch flag they could possibly wave in your face.
>>
File: 49255960_p13_.jpg (346KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
49255960_p13_.jpg
346KB, 691x1024px
>>156668950
>>
>>156669064
Thats bullshit that doesnt exist and even if it did, COPY-AFO would be different than his PERMA-AFO so he would be able to steal it.
>>
>>156664182
RIP Wise Magical Negro
>>
>>156668582
Don't you think it's almost too obvious now?
>>
>>156669088
please, I don't want to see him sad
>>
File: smallest.png (5KB, 53x132px) Image search: [Google]
smallest.png
5KB, 53x132px
>>156669030
I'd like to see you try
>>
>>156669064
Imagine having a quirk
And that quirk's only use
Its single solitary effect
Is that you're immune to it
That's it
>>
>>156665742
Salty Sand and Bags of Milk
>>
>>156669267
How would you even know that you have a quirk?
>>
Its about time Deku gets a win. I hope he ends up taking out overhaul and gets proper credit for it. If they just pair him up against some side villain I'd be pissed.
>>
>>156668226

What do you expect, Izuku was brought back by Eraserhead being a top tier mentor.

Meanwhile Nighteye is being a negligent asshole and is the one who decided to dump the shame of this revelation on both Mirio and Deku in front of everyone in the first place.

Nighteye will learn by the end of the arc that one of the reasons he's mistaken about who ought to inherit OfA is because he's a seriously shit mentor and can't see how pragmatism isn't a be-all-end-all. Mirio will end up self-destructing (hopefully not completely, I'm not grapefag afterall) as a direct result of Nighteye's neglect.
>>
>>156669267

about as useful as a quirk which's only use is to pass itself.
>>
>>156669317
Your lack articulations in your toes
>>
>>156669305

With a garnish of pennies.
>>
>>156661855

This chapter just show agains how Eraserhead is one of the best heroes if not the best hero in the manga.

You can see why he avoids the hero world and the media, its just a bunch of fucking egos fighting with each other.

And this time it shows again he is just a better teacher than All might, he cares as much as All might about Deku but also understand him how he feels and is gonna react and so he decides to stay close to him.

This is more than All Might has ever done to Deku education and well being.
>>
>>156666133
>not a shot of Deku looking at UA after graduating and saying "this truly was My Hero Academia"
>>
>>156664319
Is Overhaul Male (female) or Female (male) ?
>>
>>156669415
All Might already knows he can't really help Deku because what works for him does not work for Deku.
>>
>>156662216
Best hero desu.
>>
>>156669493
He overhauls his gender.
>>
>>156668093
He gave his a tail a head, That's as phallic as it gets
>>
File: EY EY OOH 2X.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
EY EY OOH 2X.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>156665477
EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH
>>
File: 1456961965436.png (278KB, 400x426px) Image search: [Google]
1456961965436.png
278KB, 400x426px
>>156669007
Im trying to wrap my head around a solution, but I think that if Monoma gets AFO and has his COPY quirk, he could somehow be able to give out permanent multiple AFOs but I cant think up how.
>>
>>156665477
>>156669565
I hate you
>>
Mirio did nothing wrong.
>>
>>156669415
All Might seems kinda unsure how he wants to help Deku. He obviously cares about him alot, but he's also shaping a symbol of peace at the same time. Deku's recklessness is an inherent trait he has, but All Might has yet to tell him to really temper it.

Fuck that. I want Deku to go absolute madman in this arc also. Break everything to save Eri.
>>
>>156669493
male; how else is he going to be a dad for Eri
>but I wouldn't mind a R63 Overhaul, dressed the same as normal Overhaul with short hair
I would make her a mom
>>
File: going all out.jpg (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
going all out.jpg
40KB, 625x626px
>>156669627
>>
>>156666147
>>156665860

When you think about it, wouldn't Overhaul be enable to 'rebuild' All Might?
>>
>>156666557
Because he doesn't want to cure cancer, he wants to turn people into dinosaurs.
>>
>>156665256
>>156665901
>>156665806
calling it. his quirk is will be some kind of locking AoE just as that fucker from HxH... so thats why hori said this is going to be like the chimera arc
>>
>>156669677

I dont think Deku can become the same symbol of peace All might was, even if at all, they are just too different in the way they save people.

All Might was the symbol of peace because to people, he was invincible, once he showed up he couldn't loss to anyone and so you were safe, in my opinion that is kind of an artificial hero.

Even if Deku achieved that kind of power he approach to heroic is just too different, he doesnt irradiate confidence like All Might does, but he inspires people, he saves them in a figurative sense.

If anything Todoroki or Bakugou are more fit to be number 1
>>
>>156669843
I don't think Todoroki and Bakugou really have the personality for it. All Might did inspire people, like Deku, but in the ways you listed. Deku is also growing more confidence in himself, so it wouldn't be all too surprising if he did have that All Might like effect down the line.
>>
>>156669600
Steal original AfO
Give that AfO to someone
Copy
Give it to someone
Copy
Give it to someone

Rinse and repeat

I think that's how it would work, but I dunno how it would fare with his 5 minute timer.
>>
>>156667124
When Deku saves you he not only saves you body, he also saves your soul.
>>
How'd we get the chapter already? I thought we get them on Thursday morning.
>>
>>156669627
Let me fix that for you:
Mirio did nothing, which was wrong.
>>
>>156661968
Muh dick
>>
>>156670006

Jump usually leaks earlier in the week when there was a break the previous week.
>>
>>156670011
this is more accurate
>>
File: vtech just kicked in, yo.gif (406KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
vtech just kicked in, yo.gif
406KB, 540x540px
>>156665477
>>156669565
>>156669623
I made this. Enjoy
>>
>>156662650
Mario?
>>
>>156670006
Golden week happened last week.
>>
>>156670119
Is this the new deku-wobble?
>>
>>156669007
Shinshou could also "steal" afo or ofa is he knew how they work.
>>
File: Save their hearts.jpg (33KB, 562x162px) Image search: [Google]
Save their hearts.jpg
33KB, 562x162px
>>156669976
>>
>>156669926
as long as he steals the original AfO with his copy AfO during his 5min time limit Id think he would gain at lest AfO but maybe not EVERY quirk AfO has ever stolen.
>>
Does anyone think there could be a potential evolution of OfA in Deku with him using his legs? That one time Hoshi flashed his feet I felt suspicious something could happen.
>>
>>156669919
he has the balls to do what most people wouldn't think of,especially in his position, the madman meme has a serious foundation and he'll probably be like that later but he won't injure himself, just save everyone or something
>>
File: nana.png (153KB, 635x226px) Image search: [Google]
nana.png
153KB, 635x226px
>>156670161
I hope we get more flashbacks with her she's great
>>
>>156670146
I think it's the third. The second one was the awkwardly dancing Iida a while back.

These two haven't reached the levels of headbang-Deku yet.
>>
>>156670161
If there's any truth in theoryanon it's that Deku is literally the previous OfA owner
>>
>>156669926
>Monoma
>Twice
>All for One

FUCK
>>
>>156669843
>If anything Todoroki or Bakugou are more fit to be number 1
are you retarded

todoroki is cold and has been compared multiple times to his father who's super unpopular and bakugo has zero heroic qualities for the moment outside of his strength and the narrative made it clear it wasn't enough

all these kids are works in progress and none of them are fit to be top hero right now but the one who gets compared to all might again and again by multiple characters is deku
>>
>>156669926
What would be the benefit of giving AfO to random people?
>>
>>156670246
*breathes through teeth*
Damn anon you're right. You don't even need to stretch your imagination to see how broken that would get.
>>
>>156670215
Anime prequel movie would be fantastic.

>>156670170
His classmates and the school do have a point in that he hurts himself too much and too badly, but the people he saves because of the lengths he goes too is pretty much what All Might would want in a successor. No one (other than maybe Mirio) has that inherent madness.
>>
File: allforone-8.png (114KB, 615x250px) Image search: [Google]
allforone-8.png
114KB, 615x250px
>>156670284
CHAOS
>>
>>156670098
Oh that's awesome

>>156669926
>>156670163
Even if the timer makes AfO go away that would still be a good solution because it's too much power.
>>
>>156669843
Deku is pretty much Mumen Rider if he inherited Saitama's strength
>>
>>156670271
Bakugou inspires others just like Deku. This is literally shown by how he inspires Kirishima to get maximum hard.

And his ambition and view of the Number 1 Hero as being the strongest is never treated as wrong, only that his sperging cause of Deku brought out the worse.
>>
>>156670284
shits n' giggles
>>
File: 1470325701836.png (64KB, 188x384px) Image search: [Google]
1470325701836.png
64KB, 188x384px
>>156670246
I can work with that.

Hell with Twice and a restrained AfO you don't even need monoma.
>>
>>156668714
For some reason i find his costume more lewd with those sleeves than without.Also Amajiki is totally gay for Mirio.
>>
>>156670322
We really need more Nana.
>>
File: 1493504288621.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493504288621.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>156670230
I need to do something with the Ochako jog-n-puff
>>
Fallen angels is out.
https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/boku-no-hero-academia/en/0/136/136/page/1
What I do appreciate is that both sides of the argument about Eri arr being presented here. I'm still in the camp that supports a moreally methodical approach to overhaul, but Eri'so continued suffering can't be ignored either. At the end of the day, All Might changed the face of heroics and people demand a more direct approach. I wonder how things would be different had Night eye been presented as a Cop working with heroes instead of a hero himself. He'd definitely the detective archetype.
>>
File: Cast.png (2MB, 1178x874px) Image search: [Google]
Cast.png
2MB, 1178x874px
I made a rating system on characters
Green = Good
Orange = Could be interesting but havent shown what theyre capable of
Red = Trash, replace them
>>
>>156669843
I could honestly just see Bakugou climbing the ranks out of pure tenacity and hot blooded ambition, hell Endeavor made it clear that you don't have to be an actual hero to be a hero.

Bakugou development is one the reasons I'm still interested in the Bakugou/Deku rivalry
>>
>>156665742
Ochako pls
>>
HOW can you be attracted to that when her titties aren't even shaking.
>>
>>156663453
I mean as cool as that would be, this ain't Naruto.
>>
>>156670391
This might actually happen. I wonder if Tomura is keeping people like Twice and Toga around because he wants their quirks when he gets AfO.
>>
>>156670391
Twice doesn't deserve AfO.
>>
>>156670347
More like Shiny Alloy Darkman. I think All Might would fit in around rank 5 or 6 of the S class heroes.

I'm just waiting for the OP quirk less dude who just has lots of fighting talent.
>>
>>156670494
Well, you would need AfO to give away the AfO for that, otherwise he'll just run off to murder AM.
>>
>>156670477
her energetic personality
>>
>>156664183
Head pats
>>
>>156670427
>What I do appreciate is that both sides of the argument about Eri arr being presented here. I'm still in the camp
Can't really call it a camp when you're the only one there. Your 23 DIDIs still count as one.
>>
>>156664182
Kek
>>
>>156670438
>Orange on Mineta
>Red on Aoyama
I'd put red on your pick desu.
>>
>>156668361
That's a nice creamsicle
>>
>>156664183
Giving her the love she deserves
>>
>>156670438
>hatin fabulous lazar
You, out, now.
>>
>>156670438
>Invisigirl red
>>
>>156670438
>hating on my boy shoji

dude's is eldritch horror teir
>>
>>156670562
Fatty continues to be the comfiest hero.
>>
Why is Overhaul so incompetent that he can't find some friendly-looking grandma to take care of Eri? So she doesn't think of escaping?
>>
>>156670438
>not putting the red characters in orange.
>>
File: 1493593336537.jpg (22KB, 363x258px) Image search: [Google]
1493593336537.jpg
22KB, 363x258px
>>156670444
How would you feel if you were some poor civilian who was shaken up after a terrorist attack, and Bakugou just yelled at you to take care of yourself?
>>
>>156670438
Shouji is best boy, how dare you
>>
>>156670737
He'd just tell you to man the fuck up or get over it you fucking nerd
>>
File: TOC.jpg (1MB, 2916x2816px) Image search: [Google]
TOC.jpg
1MB, 2916x2816px
>>156666799

Gonna have to be a bit creative with part 8, since Nyaa is where I got the raws. Shouldn't be too much of a problem - there's a way to prove the point by looking at the translated manga, just gonna have to dig a bit more. Hopefully I'll be done by tonight.
>>
>>156670438
make shouji orange and we're good
>>
>>156670284
IF EVERYONE'S SUPER, NO ONE IS
Syndrome would really fit right in BnH
>>
>>156670679
He's a Yakuza, he doesn't want anyone he doesn't trust to know about Eri, and I don't think there are many old ladies in the Yakuza.
>>
>>156670737
He'll make you realize you are complaining about nothing while there are actual people who got hurt in the terrorist attack.

Faggot.
>>
File: 1470423691143.png (48KB, 225x237px) Image search: [Google]
1470423691143.png
48KB, 225x237px
>>156670785
What if he told your poor, sick grandma to man up?
>>
>>156670829
Imagine bakugou trying to save panicking children
>>
>>156670607
Mineta got a orange red, he COULD be cool, but hes annoying
>>156670647
The fuck does he do, nothing interesting
>>156670670
>>156670772
>>156670798
Well, I gave him red mostly because he makes me uncomfortable, reaaally uncomfortable, cool power tho, I guess he could be orange
>>156670669
Knock Knock Whos there boring power Boring power who Invisibilty is a boring power to try to entertain with
>>
>>156670786
there's a nyaa backup on https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/
>>
>>156670786
Aw yis dis gon b gud
>>
>>156670829
You're just being complacent nerd! Fucking go out there and enjoy what time you have!
>>
>>156670818
Aren't yakuza sort of family business?
>>
>>156670737
Pretty shocked if imagine hell it'd be pretty ludicrous
>>
>>156670829
my grandma is dead
both of them
>>
>>156670399
We'll get more of her soon enough in some flashbacks.

It'd be funny if Horikoshi dropped the ball and just did it Reborn style with all the previous bosses.
>>
>>156670904
Yeah, I'm sure there are some grandmas sticking around who were young women in the yakuza back when quirks didn't exist.
>>
File: 1493241172964.jpg (505KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493241172964.jpg
505KB, 850x1200px
>>156670866
>boring power
>>
>>156670866
Invisibility is a byproduct of her quirk. We already know this.

>>156670858
Fucking shut up you shitty brats! I'm here to save your weak asses!

>>156670904
Yeah but they are run by the men in the family.
>>
>>156670880
Sankyuu~
>>
>>156670949
Well, it would substantiate the bullshit powers of OfA we saw in the Shinsou fight.

Could be good, depending on how it is executed.
>>
>>156670974
Your pic doesn't prove a thing. Invisibility is still boring as fuck, especially if you use it as a joke the way hori does.
>>
>>156671012
Well if they're run bu the men, all the more reason for some grandma or woman to be free to babysit the loli
>>
File: dying 1.png (92KB, 743x544px) Image search: [Google]
dying 1.png
92KB, 743x544px
>you will live to see Deku get savagely murdered and then brought back to life

Thank you based god
>>
>>156670562
>Your 23 DIDIs still count as one.
You must be new here. When the first chapter with Eri dropped it wasn't a straight consensus that Deku should have saved her. And I agree with the Gran Torino in this chapter no point Fanning the flames and risking things getting worse than they currently are. The coordinated takedown of the entire Empire that overhaul has created will be much more beneficial in the long run.

But please, continue to act like /a/ only has one opinion
>>
>>156670953
>back when quirks didn't exist.
I don't think there's anyone left alive from when Quirks didn't exist.
>>
>>156671066
Invisibility is not her quirk
>>
>>156671052
I think that was the right way to show it. Glowing eyes are always badass, so it showing the collective will of the inheritors was alright.

All we need is a classic rage mode. Those are always fun.
>>
>>156671066
Exactly
The most she could do, is sneak into a place and steal a thing, or make someone trip
Thats it
>>
File: 1493251917222.jpg (197KB, 1400x1893px) Image search: [Google]
1493251917222.jpg
197KB, 1400x1893px
>>156671066
her power is light refraction and invis is a side effect. she can blind people and likely reflect light based quirks like lazers.

also youre a faggit
>>
My quirk allows me to summon various chains. One I can penetrate your heart with and if you break the promise I make you say, you die. Another chain neutralizes your quirk but I die if you're not a villain.

Rate?
>>
>>156671121
AfO is still alive.
>>
>>156671176
>Hakagure and Aoyama team up
>>
>>156671182
How can you come from a time with no Quirks when you yourself have a Quirk?
>>
>>156662070
All that is to constantly test their resolve and strength to survive out in the superpowered world. If somebody is gonna falter when it really counts, then they're not suited to be a hero and he'd rather them not throw their lives away chasing a pipe dream that will both lead to their deaths and instill mistrust in heroes that can't save anything. He's said before that he only expels students who he thinks have absolutely no chance whatsoever at becoming a pro hero.

Maybe at another school they'd pass. But this is UA.
>>
>>156671178
That's literally just Kurapika's power from Hunter x Hunter. I rate it Unoriginal/10
>>
File: 1493333664330.png (202KB, 775x457px) Image search: [Google]
1493333664330.png
202KB, 775x457px
>>156671178
>>
>>156670786
ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU AUTISM ANON
>>
>>156671182
Unrelated but how long has AfO been alive?

He's gone threw 9 inheritors of OfA
>>
File: banquet.jpg (36KB, 337x356px) Image search: [Google]
banquet.jpg
36KB, 337x356px
>>156671209
she and tokiyama would also be a lethal combo. she could just reflect all the light away from dark shadow for instant beserker bird
>>
>>156671261
that's the joke
>>
>>156661472
>mangasail

fuck off malware
>>
>>156670737
Speedreader-kun this was actually showing Bakugou's good judgement. Observers pointed out how he was prioritizing the most critical victims. Those people were placed there as a red herring.
>>
>>156661830
It's like that lever dilemma picture thing, he doesn't want the burden of knowing that he saw it coming but couldn't do shit.
>>
>>156671299
100 years at least.
>>
>>156671439
Nighteye needs a good therapist
>>
File: SAVE THE LOLI.png (2MB, 888x2608px) Image search: [Google]
SAVE THE LOLI.png
2MB, 888x2608px
>>156670161
>>156670215

Holy shit hori is fucking brilliant because the pages shown in pic related is basically what nana said is being put into practice.

Eri's soul is slowly being saved by deku, also notice how Eri is wrapping the pillow around her head to imitate the feeling of izukus hand comforting her.

10/10 hori you little shit.
>>
What if OfA can let other powers into the matrix?
>>
>>156671504
10/10 I'm almost crying.

Fuck.
>>
>>156671178
12/10
>>
File: roy.jpg (29KB, 371x578px) Image search: [Google]
roy.jpg
29KB, 371x578px
>>156671504

>Eri is wrapping the pillow around her head to imitate the feeling of izukus hand comforting her.

I didn't want this feel
>>
File: allforone-9.png (268KB, 317x1053px) Image search: [Google]
allforone-9.png
268KB, 317x1053px
>>156671504
How does a kind hand feel?
>>
>>156671504
This arc is going to be fucking hype
>>
Aizawa is really out of character

It's gonna be Toga
>>
>>156671504
I wasn't ready for this
>>
>>156671422
Not entirely true. He didn't rescue them but we also didn't see him rescue anyone else.
>>
>>156671587
>>156671504
>>156671555
Horikoshi is pretty good at planning a story. For a Weekly Mangaka, that's pretty impressive to see everything have some form of importance.
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 800x1194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 800x1194px
>>156671515
>They put Shinsou in the class 1-B
>We think our 1-B waifus will be relevant now that their class has gotten a more relevant character than they are.
>Turns out Shinsou only gets the focus.
Don't do this to me Hori.
>>
>>156671504
Kaminari's father sure is a shitty one.
>>
File: 1461221779898.png (43KB, 264x290px) Image search: [Google]
1461221779898.png
43KB, 264x290px
>>156671504
This is actually making me sad

Eri needs to be saved NOW
>>
>>156671664
Didn't mean to reply there.
>>
File: 10.jpg (245KB, 870x1256px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
245KB, 870x1256px
>>156671504
HERES THE FULLY POTTERY FAGGOTS, the hand that izuku used to confort Eri is the same hand that is full of scars and it's literally fucking emphasised on the picture you posted
>>
>>156671673
?
>>
>>156671612
>>156671587
The only hand she's gonna feel is one warm and sticky from Deku's brain matter
>>
>>156671664
But Shinsou is the best waifu
>>
>>156671630
To be honest i expect some mindfuckery,probably with Shinsou involved.
>>
File: 1492291387142.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492291387142.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>156671504
Imagine if Bakugou had found her like that
>>
>>156671504
You're gonna make me cry anon
>>
>>156668774
Yeah but it's almost always someone the main character looks up to to spur their growth. Not a little girl who's sole purpose is to be adorable and tug at your heartstrings.
>>
File: 1493114164334.jpg (36KB, 331x357px) Image search: [Google]
1493114164334.jpg
36KB, 331x357px
>>156671754
Is Bakugou capable of comforting anyone?
>>
>>156671738
Top left guy.
>>
File: 1493375405371.jpg (17KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1493375405371.jpg
17KB, 370x699px
What if Eri dies
>>
>>156670438
>Ochako
>Good
>>
File: 1492227886339.png (163KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1492227886339.png
163KB, 400x395px
>>156671504
I was already feeling fucking sad that nyaa.se got taken down and now this
>>
File: eye.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>156671799
no
>>
File: Gravity-rush-fan_art.jpg (83KB, 1132x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gravity-rush-fan_art.jpg
83KB, 1132x800px
>>156671810
Bitch are you talking shit about Gravity powers?
>>
>>156671799
Overhaul won't let his ace fall into enemy hands
>>
>>156671799
Then someome is going to get slaughtered
>>
>>156671504
>tfw eri is in her bed right now schlicking to deku
>>
>>156671664
Shinsou is in 1-B now?
>>
>>156671849
Yeah

Eri
>>
>>156671422
Don't mix up other people speedreading with your own headcanon
Hell, he even failed the exam, how on earth can you call that good judgement
>>
>>156671117
There are opinions. And then there's damage control. You would literally never try to say letting Eri suffer in agony is great if some character you didn't project on did that. I.e. if the Native American one that Stain almost killed did it = 0 theories about how it was actually super smart 6D chess. Only Mirio, with his canon dunce intellect, only he gets to be the 9 dimensional chess master.
>>
>>156671504
>>156671723
something will happen to that hand and it won't be good
>>
>>156671630
>I'll...I'll follow you forever, Eraser-head!
>No, not forever, please.
>S-S-Sorry!!

That part's pretty in character.
>>
File: 1484669713148.png (277KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1484669713148.png
277KB, 728x522px
>>156671504
>also notice how Eri is wrapping the pillow around her head to imitate the feeling of izukus hand comforting her
Goddamn
>>
>>156671858
He should be in 1A to be honest. There can't be anyone more worthless than sugar in 1B.
>>
File: Screenshot_228.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_228.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>156671904
>You would literally never try to say letting Eri suffer in agony is great if some character you didn't project on did that
Oh its you Grapefag. I thought I was going to get a rational argument. Not you projecting stuff I didn't say onto my arguments.

Kindly fuck off.
>>
File: muttermutter.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
muttermutter.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>156671515
yea thats what Im thinking, both toshi and deku were quirkless, but the previous 6 inheritors had quirks as far aw we know (besides original lil bro).

AfO forced a "power storing" quirk into his little brother who he thought had no quirk, but actually had a quirk that passes itself on.

the two combined to make "One for All". does that mean all the quirks acumulated get passed?

original lil bro's "torch passing" quirk seems to also give the ability to have multiple quirks without being nomu'ed.

So does that mean for every inheritor with a quirk, that quirk would also be passed on with the original "power charge" and "torch passing" quirks?

what was nana's quirk?

is current "shoot style-full cowl 100%" more poerfull than Allmight's american smash style?
>>
>>156671794
He can't even comfort his own ego, how is he supposed to comfort another
>>
>>156671993
Kindly die in real life, you subhuman numale piece of shit. Mirio is the worst character in the series who let an innocent loli suffer in extreme agony. You should suffer twice as much as her before you die, for being the only Miriofag on 4chan. Die, die, die.
>>
>>156670438
?>>156670444
>>156670785
>>156670824
>>156671422
>Its a Bakufujo makes a fool out of herself episode
>>
File: IMG_0702.jpg (47KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0702.jpg
47KB, 225x350px
How willl she become relevant besides Love interest and utility powers?
>>
File: 1491581875245.jpg (78KB, 564x447px) Image search: [Google]
1491581875245.jpg
78KB, 564x447px
>>156671799
Bad things for all involved
>>
>>156672069
Calm down.
>>
File: 1450370680698.jpg (175KB, 683x797px) Image search: [Google]
1450370680698.jpg
175KB, 683x797px
>>156672069
>Mirio
Nobody even brought up Mirio you cringe inducing Autist. I talked about Gran Torino and you started sperging out.

>Die, die, die.
Dear God I pray you get professional help someday. How does it feel to waste your life lurking these threads looking for things to get triggered by?
>>
File: 1492595669396.jpg (30KB, 550x482px) Image search: [Google]
1492595669396.jpg
30KB, 550x482px
>They Rescue Eri
>The Heroes want to lock her away to safety
>Deku refuses to let Eri live like that
>Shits starts to happen
>>
File: 1469225454321.jpg (7KB, 302x326px) Image search: [Google]
1469225454321.jpg
7KB, 302x326px
>>156671504
>Eri's soul is slowly being saved by deku, also notice how Eri is wrapping the pillow around her head to imitate the feeling of izukus hand comforting her.
>>
>>156672080
If she can utilise in making things heavier as well as lighter
And if she could do BOTH at once
She can throw a force that cant be stopped
>>
>>156672052
STOP SPEEDREADING WTF
>>
>>156672190
>yfw Civil war over Eri's human rights occur
>yew when Hori writes a better civil war than marvel
>>
>>156666229
Fucking nobody is going to die.

Night Eye is going to see All Might or Mirio or somebody's death and then Deku is going to subvert it giving Night Eye hope that the future actually can be changed.
>>
>>156672076
I'm pretty sure some of those are supposed to be mocking the way he talks.
>>
>>156665477
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr70dLy5yKg
>>
>>156672292
The comic Civil War is good, But the movie is a fucking joke
>>
>>156672180
>Nobody even brought up Mirio
>I'm still in the camp that supports a moreally [sic] methodical approach to overhaul
You said you support Eri's suffering & you pretend there's more than one of you. => Obvious Mirioshit.

If Eric dies, I will unironically pray for your gruesome death every day.
>>
>>156672080
Magneto
>>
>>156671753
People are really desperate for Shinsou to be relevant somehow. I am one of them too
>>
>>156672316
>Fucking nobody is going to die
Nah, Mirio has to at least get Tensei'd. Although even Tensei looks like a real hero compared to him.
>>
File: IMG_0655.png (520KB, 1046x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0655.png
520KB, 1046x1080px
>>156672338
>comic civil war
>good

Both iterations were trash
>>
>>156672388
To OP of a power
Cant write with that
>>
>>156672338
>The comic Civil War is good
Civil War is one of the worst comics of the modern age.

It ends with some fucking awful woman chewing out Steve because he doesn't know what Facebook or iPods are and then Steve getting shot and Tony admitting none of it was worth it to his corpse.

And to add insult to injury literally everything Steve said would happen comes to pass in completely unrelated comics.

Not to mention Civil War is directly responsible for arguably the worst Spiderman run in history.
>>
File: 1493247809168.png (381KB, 885x752px) Image search: [Google]
1493247809168.png
381KB, 885x752px
>>156672278
how bout you tell me what I got wrong instead of meme insulting me? Iv read the pages explaining it many times and its still ambiguous. what does it mean when he said "combined power of the previous OfA holders"?? just their spirit/echo or their quirks too?
>>
>>156661472
goddamn, Eri is really giving me a stiffy
>>
>>156672076
Fuck offf grapefag
>>
>>156671657
>>156671878
>>156672076
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Boku-no-Hero-Academia/No--110?id=361320#10

HUCs pointed out he made a good judgement call as they are low priority, but they docked points because of his attitude. The reason he failed wasn't because of bad judgement or lack of skill, it's because he has a bad personality which means he can't be a good hero. That's the nuance in Bakugou's character that makes him interesting.
>>
>>156672353
>You said you support Eri's suffering

>but Eri'so continued suffering can't be ignored either
So you are a speed reader and a massive faggot who lies about people's arguments.
>>
>>156672423
It's not OP if you're a pro hero. But, if he were to become a Yakuza member...
>>
>>156672292
C'mon
Hori isnt a good writer, hes just made interesting characters and is good at teasing, this is why were here
He lacks in major character development
>>
>>156672338
Jesus Christ desu.At least the movie had Chris Evans as eye-candy and those homo undertones.
>>
>>156672080
H2H combat, great sex and providing offspring for Deku.
>>
>>156672482
What was the narrative purpose of having Bakugou, Todoroki, and Inasa fail? Are they going to be relevant in the next arc?
>>
File: symbol.png (152KB, 664x218px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.png
152KB, 664x218px
>>156672444
How can his current full cowl shoot style be more powerful than all might?

He's gonna be more powerful when he reaches the quirk's peak due to the nature of the quirk

It's not combined power of previous OfA holders it's the fullest physical ability of the previous OfA holders, and i'm guessing it's exponential or something since there's no way 5 or 6 people's best physical aptitude combined can do what All Might does
>>
>>156672483
That part of your shitpost means nothing. You still said you are glad that Mirio the bullprepper Toogata went with the """methodical approach""" and think that her agony is going to pay off in the long run.
>>
>>156672388
>>156672488
>>156672423
I'm just going with what Hori said about him being relevant soon + last time we saw him he was with Aizawa.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (84KB, 600x486px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
84KB, 600x486px
>>156672509
>Hori isnt a good writer
You underestimate how atrociously bad Civil War was.
>>
>>156670325
Wait, is it supposed to look like AfO has a hole in his hand? In a crucifixion pose? Is Hori really trying to pull Jesus imagery with him?
>>
>>156672570
>That part of your shitpost means nothing.
Don't Run Away Now grapes. Trying to pretend you aren't making shit up now won't make you look any less retarded.

If you want to prove you're right quote the exact line I mention Mirio by name in support of his actions.. One thing and I will concedede defeat.
>>
>>156672488
>Shinsou said he will never become a villain
>but he never said anything about yakuza
it all makes sense now
>>
>>156672599
And that's nothing compared to the abomination that is Civil War II.
>>
>>156672533
Go undercover in prostitution.
>>
>>156672533
They're all good heroes with personality issues that hold them back, maybe if they bond and become friends during the training they'll overcome that. They just need to chill out. I don't think Hori will develop three character arcs off screen though so either they'll be the same afterward or they're be 2-3 chapters where class A sits in the stands and watches those 3 take the test again, and they notice they've learned teamwork.
>>
>>156672509
>Hori isnt a good writer
This is true. He's just above average.

>>156672292
But this is false. Hori already made something better written than anything the Mahvel comic book trash ever made.
>>
>>156672698
I am sure you have read all hundreds of thousands of Marvel comics ever published to claim such things?
>>
>>156672698
it's depressing how fucking shit marvel has become in recent years
>>
>>156672509
Making interesting characters is good writing.
>>
>>156672657
>exact line I mention Mirio by name
Goalpost moving subhuman Miriofag numale. That's the only person responsible for your """methodical approach""". Please, for the love of god, suffer as much as possible and die soon.
>>
File: 1492142006171.jpg (91KB, 389x389px) Image search: [Google]
1492142006171.jpg
91KB, 389x389px
>>156672338
>>
>>156672765
No, I don't need to taste shit to tell it's shit.
>>
>>156672536
It depends, the accumulation is it multiplicative? exponential? just added?
>>
File: 1493472314150.gif (210KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1493472314150.gif
210KB, 595x842px
>>156672536
thats why im thinking it also passes on echos of other people's quirks. because the original little bro's quirk wasn't super strength, speed, durability, etc. it was passsing on quirks. his asshole aniki all for one forced a mysterious "power storing" quirk that mutated and combined with the "torch passing" quirk to form "One for All".

deku also pulled off a 1million% smash but its hard to tell how much over all might's 100% that is.
>>
>>156672674
Don't even start anon, I washed my hands of Marvel when Bendis turned into a colossal, waifufagging sperg.
>>
>>156672857
Why does Supes Might remind me of Obama before I click the pic?
>>
>>156672621
I think that was for the pressure quirk he was using, but was not confirmed.
>>
File: 1493523949106.jpg (211KB, 850x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1493523949106.jpg
211KB, 850x1204px
>>156672778
You can make the best puppets, but if they dont have personality they're boring
Honestly I mostly want to just see more character depth for Tsuyu and Iida
>>
>>156672765
As somebody that actually has read comics for years, yes Hori is above average compared to Marvel.
>>
>>156672533
Todo and Baku are the powerhouses of 1-A. If they passed, there's no reason they wouldn't get an internship, and if they got an internship, they'd almost certainly end up in the current operation. They failed so that they could take a back seat, remove OP powers from the equation, and make the arc more personal for Deku, rather than having him go through more Bakulust.
>>
>>156672857
the 1million% was confirmed multiple times in these threads and by hori to be just 100% yelled out to pump himself up
>>
>>156672843
In your case it's more like
>I don't need to open the box to tell if there is shit inside, even tho I can't see or smell it
>I just know
>>
File: boku-no-hero-academia-5337727.jpg (236KB, 700x786px) Image search: [Google]
boku-no-hero-academia-5337727.jpg
236KB, 700x786px
Anyone else think that Erasehead's talk to Midoriya is a red flag? He got a lot of attention this chapter, and his involvement makes me worry he's going to get smashed again.
>>
File: 1450879792665.jpg (57KB, 526x573px) Image search: [Google]
1450879792665.jpg
57KB, 526x573px
>>156672782
>That's the only person responsible for your """methodical approach"""
Wouldn't Night Eye,the guy that trained Mirio, and the guy I mentioned directly by name be responsible for that type of thought process? Also Gran Torino, another person I mentioned by name backed this approach. So now prove where I said Mirio?

Instead of blaming a rookie, I am looking at the guy in charge of the investigation and the complaints raised against his approach by other pros.

So instead of making shit up and lying. You could have understood that and moved on with your life. But don't worry I accept your defeat.
>>
>>156672533
To hold them back because they are far ahead of the others.
>>
>>156672482
>HUCs pointed out he made a good judgement call as they are low priority
You do know that whole moment was supposed to be a gag, right
How the guy who got zero rescue points in the entrance exam, whose vision of a hero is literally "someone who always wins", has been pointed out again and again that he only cares about fighting and winning, and has a bad attitude got lucky enough to tell the low priority HUCs to go help themselves.
Do you really think he failed the provisional hero license exam just because he's a potty mouth?
He wasn't even shown carrying anyone to a safe zone.
>>
File: img000021.png (505KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [Google]
img000021.png
505KB, 856x1250px
>>156669321
>about time Deku gets a win
Didn't you read the macho man fight? Seemed like a clear win

Also,
>he ends up taking out overhaul
You're really thinking he can take out endgame tier bosses?
>>
>>156672995
I don't think so. We haven't gotten much of Eraser in a while, and Hori write's well enough to actually develop his characters without killing them the same arc.
>>
>>156672052
Yeah, their potential unidentified quirks could combine to give Deku a possible new way to use AfO. Maybe give it a cellular component considering how he's going to encounter a villain that can rearrange matter
>>
>>156673009
>Wouldn't Night Eye,the guy that trained Mirio,
Even he said Mirio made the wrong choice when confronted by based black man. They forgot to tell him how the little girl was clearly abused and begged them to save her. Just for that, Mirio should be put in prison (legally) or have his cuck brain shot out and you too.
>>
File: Traidor.png (269KB, 514x352px) Image search: [Google]
Traidor.png
269KB, 514x352px
What do you think, anons?
>>
>>156673315
I hope you didn't tear any muscles doing that stretch
>>
File: 1492723161714.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492723161714.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>156673315
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
>>
>>156673255
>endgame tier boss
>Overhaul
Please, Overhaul is mid-tier pussy who spent his life hiding his entire existence because AM could come and wreck his shit. He's nowhere near AfO, Stain, and Shigaraki's final form.
>>
>>156673315
The "Denki is a traitor" theory is a great benchmark that you can use to check a poster's retardation levels.

If the traitor was made into the brain meme, then Denki is at the very top with the un-wokest brain and Aoyama at the bottom with the most woke brain.
>>
File: hihi.jpg (47KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
hihi.jpg
47KB, 780x439px
>>156673369
Sorry.
>>
File: 1493510930856.gif (4MB, 727x810px) Image search: [Google]
1493510930856.gif
4MB, 727x810px
>>156673375
>tfw patiently waiting for my boy shiggy to reach the endgame.
>>
>>156671664
>Shinsou
>only appears in like two chapter with a couple a panels after
>still more popular and important than all of 1-B
>>
>>156669321
>Its about time Deku gets a win
He beat Bakugou, Shinsou, got 1st place during the 1st game of the USJ festival, won against Stain along with the help of his friends, beat All Might along with Bakugou during the end term test, beat Muscular(although with an asspull). He has plenty of wins.
>>
>>156673315
ERMAGERD YOU'RE SO RIGHT. And get this: Deku has dark hair, like Dabi. And Deku's dad has a fire quirk, like Dabi. DEKU IS THE TRAITOR AND DABI'S LITTLE BROTHER CONFIRMED. Give things a little time before you jump to conclusions.
>>
File: FA_MHA_135_18n.png (303KB, 891x1300px) Image search: [Google]
FA_MHA_135_18n.png
303KB, 891x1300px
>>156673308
>Even he said Mirio made the wrong choice when confronted by based black man.
Still speed reading I see
>>
>>156673512
Cute image, but
>Drugs
Nah
>>
>>156672896
Happens to me too
>>
>>156673489
What's wrong with the denki is the traitor meme?
>>
>>156673551
He took responsibility instead of defending his pathetic pussy choice. If he thought he was right, he'd argue about it with BBM (Based Black Man). But he didn't. You stupid piece of shit.
>>
>Deku's use full One For All and lost his arm
Screencap this
>>
>>156673641
>Woke
Should have given it away its Grapefag. Ignore him.
>>
>>156673537
He's never had a straight up victory. Its always been a Pyrrhic or bittersweet victory and he never seems to receive the credit due for his actions. I just get a little antsy when Deku is in that room with the pros and is completely looked down upon. Even kirishima and Ochako now have their names in the news.
>>
>>156673641
It literally ignores the fact that Denki could've been killed in USJ by the guy who was actually jamming the communications.
>>
>>156673255
muscular fight wasn't really a win cause he fucked himself up really bad to do it, i'll think it's a win if he gets Nanika'd or something
>>
>>156673643
>defending his pathetic pussy choice.
Deku was there and failed to save her too grapes. He's just as at fault as Mirio but night eye understands because both of them lacked necessary info.
>>
>>156673681
Die Mirioshit. Literally only Redditors like it
>>
>>156673698
What if that guy didn't know that Denki was infiltrating? The more people know about the traitor stuff the more risky it is.
>>
>>156673764
>Deku was there and failed to save
F U C K I N G
D I E

He would've saved her if it was just him. He had to comply when the Miriocuck order him to leave her be because he could run away from OH but he couldn't run away with her from Mirio, due to the latter's OP quirk. You subhuman numale fuck.
>>
>>156673683
What? A victory is a victory. Do you think he felt bad when he won? How as any of them bittersweet? All the kids are treated the same by the pros.
>>
>>156672536
It probably got passed down to people with actual quirks, but their quirks just got turned into energy/power (thus the power storage) which is why it's so strong. Imagine if, say, all of Endeavor's fire power that he could produce for his entire life got distilled into pure energy. Stuff like that is how OfA got so exponentially powerful.
>>
>>156673885
>He would've saved her
Died*
>>
>>156673885
Deku would have went to the base, without his mask in the first place and after that, he would have died. That's what would have happened, because he was naively following Overhaul to his base.
>>
File: saitama.png (887KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
saitama.png
887KB, 1600x900px
So is Eraserhead not taking part in this operation?
>>
>>156671504
This is bullshit but I believe it
>>
Can't Grapefag and Miriokek make their own thread to flood with their arguments? They ought to know they'll never manage to convince each other.
>>
>>156673976
>have went
have gone*
>>
>>156673982
He should. They're attacking a group whose leader can destroy people with one touch. His quirk will be needed.
>>
>>156673974
>>156673976
OVERHAUL. CANNOT. CATCH. HIM.

YOU BRAINDEAD NUMALE FUCKER. HE WOULD JUST TAKE HER AND RUN. IF HE ATTACKED OH, HE WOULD BE BREAKING THE LAW. REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>156674003
The difference is that I have the public on my side. He doesn't.
>>
>>156674081
>Forgeting about quirk-disabling bullets
>>
>>156673698
>by the guy who was actually jamming the communications.
You mean the guy that was underground (that's a hint against electrical powers) and didn't show any signs of electrical powers but we should believe him.Also,him picking Kaminari could be to throw suspicion off of him (if you think that the mook actually knew who the traitor was,it's possible that he didn't know either).
>>
Haven´t been here in months. Grape delusion I can get behind somewhat, but what´s all this commotion about Tintin exhibionist caricature?
>>
>>156674166
Yes, I'm forgetting about him taking 5 seconds to pull out the gun to hit someone who moves faster than his eyeballs.
>>
>>156674166
Also, he wen't without mask so Overhaul would know who he is easily.
>>
>>156674081
Use your head. First, Deku was not trying to run, he was going to investigate Overhaul's base. Overhaul just had to touch him and he was dead. He didn't even notice when the latter showed his blood lust and many goons would have been in the base. Deku would have been screwed.
>>
>>156674301
>Use your head. First, Deku was not trying to run, he was going to investigate
How about you use your tiny brain instead? You little snake fuck unironically want us to believe Deku would let her suffer because of "muh investigation"?
>>
>>156674081
Deku was going to willingly get in arms reach of Overhaul. He would die because of his Naivete. As much as you hate him, Mirio saved both their lives.
>>
>>156674301
>>156674389
Ladies, ladies. You're both very pretty.
>>
>>156674389
Are you stupid? Deku WAS GOING to Overhaul's base. He was going because he wanted to know what he was going with Eri.
>>
File: middle finger.png (41KB, 907x550px) Image search: [Google]
middle finger.png
41KB, 907x550px
>It's a grapeshitter gets baited episode
>>
>>156674413
>Deku was going to willingly get in arms reach of Overhaul.
He followed Mirio's lead. Nighteye forgot to tell him that Mirio has the IQ of a drooling retard.

>>156674431
I'm the only lady here.
>>
>>156674261
>Dodging bullets moving faster than 300m per second with a very short distance between you and the enemy, who may try to make you believe he's shooting the girl making you act to prevent that outcome.
>>
>>156674484
>Are you stupid? Deku WAS GOING to Overhaul's base. He was going because he wanted to know what he was going with Eri.

>Deku is 0/5 intellect on top of having a totally 180'd character
Interesting headcanon...tell me more!
Thread posts: 629
Thread images: 118

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.