[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yowamushi Pedal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Is anyone even watching this shit?
>>
I guess not.
Too much nyaa happening.
>>
File: image001.jpg (333KB, 834x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
333KB, 834x1200px
I hate your kind because you guys actually *got* your announced anime from WSC; we Baki fans have been waiting 11 months for "more news" on ours that goes beyond 'Anime Announced'

Even that time we shared a cover, you got anime news, we didn't
fuck you
>>
>>156648440
I'm so sorry anon, I never wanted to upset you.
>>
New season isn't good
>>
>>156646851
There has only been one hime this entire season, and it wasn't even during a bike ride.
>>
>>156648723
I think it's more of the same, except I hate the new guy a lot. Issa was it, I hope he redeems himself.
>>
>>156648621
that's okay i can forgive you
>>
>>156648782
At least we get more Tennis.
>>
>>156646851
Dropped at the metronome bullshit. Barely managed to crawl through the first one, and the exact moment that faggot's introduced is the moment I pressed stop on the player and deleted both first season, and what I had gotten from this one. Fuck this, she >>156649903 was cute enough I guess, and might have finished it if she was relevant in the slightest, but some fast scrolls through mango threads revealed she has yet to be any kind of an important character, and will probably stay like that. I'd rather stick to actual cycling instead. Giro starting in three days, without Scarponi, for anyone that cares.
>>
>>156651631
I can't be bothered to watch the European races anymore. They are on too late in my timezone so I'll just wait for the highlights when I wake up in the morning.
>>
>>156651769
Understandable. Attempted to watch some in Murrika, several times even, but the time zones were still making it real hard to follow more than a couple of stages.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.