[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or are there no good OP/EDs this season? Last season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: yuuna65.jpg (53KB, 585x864px) Image search: [Google]
yuuna65.jpg
53KB, 585x864px
Is it just me or are there no good OP/EDs this season? Last season had such hits as

>ACCA 13 OP
>Kuzu no Honkai ED
>Dragonmaid OP

And this season we have...
>>
Warau Salesman NEW for OP
Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul for ED
>>
>>156644035
>>Kuzu no Honkai ED
Heiiiikooouseeen
>>
You can't go wrong with Re:Creators Sawano OP.
I like Alice to Zouroku's OP too. But yeah this season isn't really good in that regard.
Might as well post the OP that won't be topped any time soon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8QMZTSgjzs
>>
>>156644035
Boku no hero's is good

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9F3SlTKc0Hw
>>
Warau Salesman NEW's OP is godly
>>
>>156644066
Wanted to like that OP but the buildup and the main catch are not that great.

Same with the Bahamut ED. Love the style of voice but other than that it's just too inconsistent.

>>156644155
It's typical Sawano for me, which means not that great, but catchy. Alice's OP is also more generic than not, no cohesion.

>>156644165
Classic symptom of good catch with no payoff in the vocals.
>>
???
This season has a lot of good ops. Can't say the same for eds.

>OPs
LWA OP2
Alice
Bnha
Renai boukun
Sakura quest
Warau salesman
Fukumenkei noise

>EDs
LWA ED2
Alice
Hinako note
Shingeki no kyojin
>>
>>156644565
Hinako Note's ED is the best part of the show.
>>
>>156644035
The only OP I liked this season was the one from Warau Salesman and that's it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVYJRUL9Pto
>>
OP
- Yui Makino song in Sagrada Reset
- Touyama Nao song in Tsuki ga Kirei
- Alice to Zouroku, that kagami o kagami was quite catchy.

ED
- Know Name sakura quest

IN
- sukasuka scarborough fair and that song used in PV
>>
>>156644819
>kagami o kagami was quite catchy.
Best part of the song but then the rest is generic
>>
>>156644979
Agreed, hence I specifically mention it.
>>
>>156644565
>LWA ED2
if you think this is good, fucking kill yourself
>>
>>156644565
LWA OP is very inconsistent, especially between the vocals and chord/beat. This is most present in the intro and the transition to the main catch, personally. The voice of the ED is great, but the beat stays steady (generically) for the whole duration, leading to boredom rather than payoff.

Renai Boukun is typical cutesy group song, where all aspects of the song (vocals, chord, beat, catch) are all out of sync, which is especially present here. It's like the song can't tell what it wants to be.

Sakura Quest is just boring. Very generic. Kind of like the show.

Fukumenkei Noise's OP is surpassed by the song in the first episode, which I think does the vocalist more justice than the OP, which is rather flat and unchanging.

Alice's ED is also just filler cutesy, dime a dozen generic. Same with Hinako Note's. SnK's is an interesting one, I like what they were going for but the beat/chord is extremely out of place then.
>>
No one cares about your personal analysis of every opening.
>>
>>156644819
Both Sagrada's and Tsuki's OP are the same variant of slow, often unchanging slight upbeat filler songs. I don't find anything especially emotional about them despite the topic of the shows saying otherwise.

Sakura Quest's ED suffers from the same issues as Alice.
>>
Bahamut ED. That's it
>>
>>156645134
>Alice's ED is also just filler cutesy, dime a dozen generic
Not him, but this is bullshit. I could tell both the artist's touches as soon as it played in the PV.
>>
>>156645423
Not OP but it's not generic but it's not particularly good either.
>>
File: 1492173274217.jpg (2MB, 4081x5933px) Image search: [Google]
1492173274217.jpg
2MB, 4081x5933px
Welcome to our DEMONIC paradise.
>>
>>156645550
*meant semen-demonic
>>
>>156645423
Relistened, yeah my bad had the wrong ED memorized.

Still has failures though, mostly in the disconnect between vocals and instruments. Vocals and visuals mimic Jintai's legendary ED but the instrumental music doesn't match them like Jintai's.
>>
>>156644035
There are some okay ones, but nothing spectacular. Last season had a bunch of incredible ones.
>>
Granblue, Berserk, and Bahamut's are pretty decent desu.
>>
>>156645586
They don't have semen.
>>
>>156646336
They I'll have to give them mine.
>>
>>156644035
I think SukaSuka's OP is pretty good. But it's true that no seasonal OP compares to Sakiwafuhana
>>
what about the new opening and ending for Berserk?

>>156645550
and this (but the opening is great too, for me)
>>
berserk ed is great
>>
>>156644035
I like Rinne's ED
>>
>>156647757
My nigga, WaSuYu has the best OP this season.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.