[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Created some of the most popular anime movies of all time including

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: miyazaki.jpg (199KB, 745x478px) Image search: [Google]
miyazaki.jpg
199KB, 745x478px
Created some of the most popular anime movies of all time including critically acclaimed Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. Inspired artist and brought new fans into anime.

Why do you hate him /a/?
>>
That's it? 4 hours of entertainment? Wooow
>>
File: Hayao-Miyazaki.jpg (77KB, 1000x695px) Image search: [Google]
Hayao-Miyazaki.jpg
77KB, 1000x695px
>ALL FUCKING OTAKU MUST FUCKING HANG!!
>>
Doesn't actually give a shit about anime.

Discount Walt Disney.
>>
>>156630823

fags are just mad because he's right
>>
>>156630823

Never hated him. I saw the Kingdom of Dreams and Madness documentary. when he talked about the depression and how everything "changed" after the earthquake it kinda hit me and he just had that really worried look like something bad is gonna happen.

>>156630978

>Discount Walt Disney

That's Osamu Tezuka.
>>
>>156630823
>newfag detected
Nausicaa and Totoro are Miyazaki's most important films. Any of his work past Castle in the Sky is derivative of his earlier work.
He is also hugely disrespectful to everyone else in the industry. Mamoruu Oshii had to drop a project with him because he's such a cunt.
He also likes to take potshots at Tezuka and Disney, who are the creators of the medium he's made a living from, and also clearly his two biggest influences.
>>
I wish people talked about the shit he did outside of Ghibli films. Like directing OG Lupin 3rd for example.
>>
>>156631054
>has clearly never read any of Tezuka's manga or watched any of his experimental films or animation
Tezuka was a master of the medium, not everything he did was budget shows for children.
>>
>>156631133
No he didn't, that was Takahata, stop talking out your ass.
>>
>>156631188

I've read his manga. I have MW and Buddha as we speak and I'm trying to get Phoenix at the moment. It's true that his work is excellent and can pull off really emotional moments but you have to admit his style is blatantly the same to Disney just aesthetically Japanese. even Disney wanted to work with him at one point.
>>
>>156631250
They both did, loser.
>>
>>156630823
>asking pedophiles and 13 year old kids about a decent man
>>
>>156631396
You are correct, my apologies.
>>
>>156631395
>you have to admit his style is blatantly the same to Disney
Nah. Tezuka is a lot more round-ish and minimal than Disney stuff.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.