[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: goku intro.png (298KB, 720x351px) Image search: [Google]
goku intro.png
298KB, 720x351px
What will Vegeta's reaction be when Goku breaks his limits?
>>
To be honest, I'm kinda bored of the Goku/Vegeta rivalry at this point. It ended in a pretty good way in the Buu Arc, but now it's just.

>Goku gets more powerful
>"REEEEEE I'LL SURPASS YOU KAKAROT"
>Vegeta gets more powerful
>But Goku also has gotten more powerful

I mean is there really nothing else to explore with their dynamic?
>>
File: 1490967909914.png (111KB, 403x183px) Image search: [Google]
1490967909914.png
111KB, 403x183px
Is Future Trunks' timeline doomed AGAIN?

Apparently Zen-chan was planning on erasing the weaker Universes anyway, before Goku suggested a Tournament (which gave the weaker Universes a chance)

With Trunks being the only warrior on his Earth, his U7 is most likely the Universe with the weakest mortal level . Not only that, there probably wouldn't be a Tournament of Power in Trunks' timeline anyway...not like it matters because he'd lose by himself.
>>
File: Caulifla is not Fembroly.png (1MB, 1304x1628px) Image search: [Google]
Caulifla is not Fembroly.png
1MB, 1304x1628px
> Not counting that Caulifa and "FemBroly" look completely different

There are ACTUALLY people that think the smug, barbaric girl on the top = the shy, timid girl on the bottom
>>
>>156611720
I agree wholeheartedly.

Vegeta was warming up to Goku by the end of the Buu Sags. The rivalry could have transitioned to about mutual respect. Now, we're back to square one.
>>
File: 1331259143735.gif (196KB, 264x269px) Image search: [Google]
1331259143735.gif
196KB, 264x269px
>>156613202
let my boy rest and be happy
I just hope Zeno forgets like he did with the tournament, for a couple of million years
>>
Real thread here
>>156613528
>>156613528
>>156613528
>>
>>156613496
He probably will forget. A couple of million of years is like 10 seconds for a being like Zeno anyway.
>>
>>156613308
>U6
>2 female saiyans, one aggressive, one shy
>Vados
U6 knows what's good.
>>
>>156611720
To be fair, now Vegeta doesn't really give a shit about the tournament and just wants to change Bra's diapers.
>>
>>156611720
Vegeta is so boring in Super. His character arc was finished at the end of the Buu arc, and now he has no character flaws. He's a great teacher, father, and all around good person. The only thing stopping him from being a Mary Sue is that he jobs constantly. Hell, that is his entire character now, jobbing to the big bad and getting slightly annoyed when goku is stronger. He needs to be written off the show at this point.
>>
>>156614842
>He's a great teacher, father, and all around good person
So he should remain the asshole he was for most of Z?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.