[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friendzoned Don't you dare Hiramoto Akira, don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: 12.jpg (162KB, 870x1235px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
162KB, 870x1235px
>friendzoned
Don't you dare Hiramoto Akira, don't you fucking dare
>>
>>156607377
>sisterzoned
>>
File: 16.jpg (469KB, 1590x1129px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
469KB, 1590x1129px
>>
File: Ugh.png (245KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
Ugh.png
245KB, 500x377px
>>156607377
>>156607523
>mfw no peepee gf
>>
>>156607377
So all that was a waste of time?
>>
Kiyoshi's facial expressions have been really emotive and cute as of late.
>>
>implying Hana isn't going to win
>implying she isn't important since all of her recent development
>implying kiyoshi even knows it's her birthday when he goes to the party

Don't count Hana out yet. She's either going to win or all the guys end up alone.
>>
Will this be the start of second namek arc of prison school?
>>
>>156608895
Nah it feels like it's coming to an end.
>>
>>156607377
Hana is a bitch
She knows that Kyioshi is preparing the confession and this bitch
She asks to go out (no ounce of hope with her)
After using all her card this bitch she has no honor already she knows that Kyioshi is in love with Chyio since the first chapter but
She even made him blackmailed with photos and threatened to show Chyio
Hana even deserves to be a second choice
Happy that she is sisterzoned this bitch
>>
>>156608724
>implying implying implying implying
He sisterzoned her, get over it
>>
>>156609611
>in love with chiyo

he isnt in love with her or anyone. hes a degenerate that has cared more about a wet tshirt contest than any girl. he just wants to get his dick wet and chiyo is first girl to say yes. if hana asked him out and made it clear she liked him, hed remember medusa and all the fucked up shit they did and forget who chiyo was altogether. thats just how fucked up people like him work. hell, hed be fucking the slut sempai if she came onto him.
>>
>>156609025
As much as I love the series, I'd be satisfied if it ended within the next year or so. Already risked dragging out the series with the sports festival, so wouldn't want it to be dragged out further.
>>
>>156609921
He loves her, anon. He's delusional about his love for her, sure. But he does love her. His love for Chiyo and his love for boobs have been the two defining motivations of his character for the whole manga.
>>
>>156607377
shippers are the most obnoxious people in the fanbase.

Their relationship has been a one sided story of hana having a crush and forcing kiyoshi to do weird and cutesy stuff while he was afraid of her, but now he actually considers her a friend, which shows how far their relationship has come since the first arc.

Even if they don't end up together, which is up to the author to decide, their chemistry and character development has been great, they have the most entertaining and exciting interactions in the entire manga. And I don't give a fuck where they end up because I'm here to enjoy the ride.
>>
>>156610199
I just want Hana to be happy.
>>
>>156610199
I always like seeing anons who genuinely enjoy the series compared to those just reading ONLY because of Kiyoshi and Hana. The series has a lot more to offer than just their shitty one sided relationship.
>>
>>156610615
Nah she doesn't deserve it
>>
File: o003.jpg (99KB, 679x358px) Image search: [Google]
o003.jpg
99KB, 679x358px
look at how happy they are
>>
>>156612156
Never seen fake smiles drawn so accurately before
>>
>>156610199
>now he actually considers her a friend,
I call that shitty writing. He has no reason to like Hana whatsoever. On the contrary, he should hate her.
>>
>>156612588
He at least doesn't see her romantically so the writing still makes sense in that regard
>>
>>156612588
>autism speaks

he likes her but he's rationalizing it, since he thinks he should love chiyo.
>>
>>156612721
But Kiyoshi doesn't like Hana
>>
>>156611083
Neither does Kiyoshi
>>
File: MR-30297-522348-8.jpg (179KB, 728x1040px) Image search: [Google]
MR-30297-522348-8.jpg
179KB, 728x1040px
>>156607377
Prison School is shit
Agonashi-gen is his best work to date
>>
File: IMG_2301.png (167KB, 320x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2301.png
167KB, 320x425px
>>156612588
>autistic Anon that has never turned a girl from being a bitch to him into a cum loving sow
Virgin detected>>156612705
>>
>>156612705
>>156614837
Disregard
>>
>>156609611
You are going to be as assblasted as the anons who kept claiming the Lelouche was dead.
>>
>>156608680
The panel of his face after he asked why she kissed him was great. It was so innocent and clueless.
>>
>>156609611
Kiyoshi only "loves" her, cause she was nice to him, he doesn't really knows her at all beyond that. It would be just a shit story turn, if he got together with Chiyo, but if Hana wins, it will be satisfying, because we spent a shitload of time developing their bond.

Also, Kiyoshi had his moments, but he is not that great. Sure, he did not groped Chiyo when she was vulnerable, and he did a few cool stunts, but he is a real shit when you lately think about him. Take Gakuto for example: the guy was the ultimate bro, took some painful shots for him, but he completely disregarded him now, pimped him, and through this, probably destroyed his chance with a girl who was interesed in him for himself.
A hate to write this types of shit, but Chiyo is too pure for him, while Hana is a perfect match.
>>
>>156615814
No, Kiyoshi loves Chiyo because in her words, she's always been by his side. Admittedly, he's too head over heels over her but it makes sense why he would be.
It would make more sense for him to end the series with nobody, simply by virtue of this being Prison School, where normal relationships are no more than a fantasy.
But getting with Hana in particular makes no sense because that "bond" is completely one sided. They're in no way a "perfect match", and he just doesn't see her romantically. It would be much more satisfying if Hana learned to grow as a character without Kiyoshi because that's all her development relies on.
Also, Kiyoshi has never been that great but he's not shit. Gakuto was just as much in the wrong for what happened with Mitsuko and Slut-sempai. Him trying to raise that much money is retarded, but it's at least him being genuine.
>>
>>156616256
>It would make more sense for him to end the series with nobody, simply by virtue of this being Prison School, where normal relationships are no more than a fantasy.

What? What happened in this manga that ever led you to this conclusion?
>>
>>156616256
I like him as an MC too, but this new arc gets him to do some stupid shit, which drags him down, but he is so blind with his one sided crush, that he does everything for nothing in the end. And yeah, the obvious ending would be a noone ending, but this is like a romantic - fucked - comedy. No way that he ends up alone, and all shipping shit aside, i think Hana is a better fit for him, just because the history they share. She is also the only member of the USC that changes - the VP spends most of her time "Casca-d" and the president looked like she changed, but the ending to the calvary contest clearly show that se did not. If Hana can change, even if it is cause Kiyoshi what is the promblem with that, She clealy did not do shit about it alone
>>
>>156616449
The fact that every relationship in this manga is fucked in some way? It's almost as if the manga mocks the idea of "normal" and "healthy" relationships, they just don't happen here. Doesn't make sense for any girl to "win" Kiyoshi because being with him isn't exactly a good thing. So he's pretty much doomed to virgin status.
>>
>>156616595
Well, shipping aside, their history isn't exactly great. Even Kiyoshi described the whole experience as having been "a curse".
>>
File: 1.png (152KB, 447x750px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
152KB, 447x750px
I'd like it if we could have one thread, just one, without the usual Hanafag delusion spamming.

Also when is Mari coming back.
>>
>>156616687
He did, but love and affection is not exacly great in real life either. It's a thing of a few highs and much lows, it destroys you, but you want it for it. This is kinda accurate if the author goes for this.
>>
>>156616595
It's a bit too early to say he's done everything for nothing in the end. Sure, Kiyoshi's not at his best right now but him being stupid in love is pretty consistent with how his character's always been.
>>
>>156616781
Well, what you're saying would only applied here if he actually had feelings for Hana
>>
>>156616785
Its indeed early, but all this buildup for that confession? Shit will hit the fan, and if it won't that will be simply unsatisfying.
>>
>>156616818
Which based on the last chapter he clearly does to some extent
>>
>>156616757
To at least give this thread some credit, the waifu shit spam has been pretty mild here compared to some of the previous threads
>>
>>156616876
Sure, but definitely not romantic
>>
>>156616615
But the entire manga is fucked on purpose otherwise it wouldn't be as funny? I don't see that as a good metric.
>>
>>156616836
No doubt, shit will absolutely hit the fan. But y'know...in this manga, things have a weird way of working out in the end even when they don't work out. All we can do is hope that Hiramoto's good writing pays off no matter what direction he takes the story.
>>
>>156616757
There used to be a lot of Marifags in these threads, but then it died down, a lot.
>>
>>156616781
If you think real life love is about forcing your partner to do degrading, mind breaking things than you are seriously fucked up dude.
>>
>>156616916
He ate her half bitten takoyaki and had no problem. That's a big deal in anime/manga w/teenagers.
>>
>>156614572
Shame no one translating it.
>>
>>156617017
But it's not real life.

It's Prison School.
>>
>>156617017
And I am, but that's not the point here
>>
>>156617052
You're thinking of drinking out the same water bottle.
>>
Hiramoto really needs to finish PS.
This whole last arc has been atrocious, especially the chairman trip/lost memory crap.
He doesnt even know how to countinue the story. Its embarrassing at this point
>>
>>156616951
The whole manga being fucked on purpose for comedy, while true, is unrelated to my point. I'm saying the relationships here are too fucked to actually "work", so chances are nobody here will really end up as an official boyfriend-girlfriend or even girlfriend-girlfriend couple.
>>
>>156617052
I'm afraid that has very little to do with whether or not you're in love with somebody
>>
>>156617153
I wouldn't go as far as calling it atrocious. Hasn't been the best but still funny, just way too dragged out. I do agree though, I think it'd be best if he finishes the manga shortly.
>>
>>156617215
But that's a step in showing you're okay with her and her fluids.
>>
>>156617313
I think Hana's a bitch and I'd be fine with eating something she took a bite in. Maybe nips are different.
>>
>>156617313
You're right, but it's still not romantic. I mean shit, he was enjoying Meiko's sweat all over him way back in the first arc.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.