[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Fuck you. I am projecting myself to you girls because I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: cunt.jpg (88KB, 1744x981px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
88KB, 1744x981px
"Fuck you. I am projecting myself to you girls because I fucking failed in actually revitalizing shit. Why the fuck should I impart what I know to help you fucks out? Just give up like I did you miserable fucks."

I hate unnecessary drama like this. Especially when it's too obvious why the cunt reacted the way he did.
>>
>>156601205
Which episode will he and Sanae fuck?
>>
PA Works has a knack for frustrating characters like that, like Hana Iro too.
>>
He just need some country grown pussy to mellow out.
>>
File: 1303116452449.gif (449KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1303116452449.gif
449KB, 640x360px
HOBIRON
>>
>>156601205

>MUH WOOD
>>
>>156601218
I hope not. Because even though he was right, that was seriously an autistic way to say that he himself is retarded.
>>
>>156601282
Yup. That was the first thing I thought when I saw him too. Is it really that hard to have well written side characters? All they needed to do was make him act like an actual human being.
>>
>>156601218
Hopefully soon
>>
File: 1339975896728.jpg (246KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1339975896728.jpg
246KB, 1280x720px
>move to a rural town famous for woodworking industry because my dream is to make beautiful, ageless pieces of art to decorate temples and homes
>well, as it turns out the industry is basically dying as is the town, but I don't care because this is MY DREAM
>the old man from the city hall's tourism board drops by and asks us to carve fucking chubacabras
>"okay," I said, biting my tongue, knowing i can't simply dismiss a venerable old man out of hand, and in any case I suppose any kind of whittling can be good practice for an artist
>naturally, they don't sell and became junk clutter in the back of the workshop.
>now i'm sitting here in my woodwright's shop, carving a fucking beautiful piece of artistry, when a gaggle of silly city girl tourists come bobbing around windowshopping for trinkets
>oh shit it turns out they're the new town tourism people. Okay, okay, bite my tongue, my friend suffers fools and he'll let them down easy
>he didn't let them down easy, the horny bastard.
>did they just try to make a wooden gundam frame? fucking dorks.
>wait, did they just literally commit blasphemy by turning a buddha sculpture into a vending machine? OKAY THAT'S FUCKING IT
"TOKYO BITCHES, MUH WOOD, WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE YOU HIKKINEET SLUT?"
>that felt goooood.
>>
He is right though. They can't promote that kind of art if they don't even know what he is working with.

The old hag is right too, that art is not something you try to sell with stupid commercials for brain-dead nips who live in a over-consumerist. It is a national treasure and people should be proud of it, its tradition and the way it is.
>>
UNF
>>
>>156602390
They are right. But they are not TOTALLY right.

The big difference is the 5 are WILLING to learn. The fucking town doesn't.

Yes they got over excited for sure. Yes they did not dive that deep into what makes the town their own identity. But the over exaggeration of how this Woodcunt went on his tirade is flat out moronic. He asked a question knowing they really do not know the answer.

At least they are willing to learn. He doesn't. Big damn difference.
>>
I know it's what his character is supposed to be, but he was a cunt. Honestly I get the feeling, as absurd this is, that they are writing the whole town to be against the girls for no real reason.
>>
>>156602550
Come on, dude, they literally bypassed him and ignored everything about the woodcarving. We haven't even seen them asking to be shown the process.
What they did was "promoting" a product just like any ad-company would do.
>>
>>156602615
>they are writing the whole town to be against the girls for no real reason.
Do you live in the city? That is exactly how a small town would react if people started messing too much where they live.
>>
>>156602637
The fact that they are trying to advertise means that they trying to learn. Like I said, their problem was they were too over excited and glossed it up.

If he actually said in the beginning this one line "Do you what kind of wood you are looking at right now?" Sakura would have gotten the gist at once. She's not as dumb as people make her out to be. But no, he decided to be a cunt, just to be a cunt.

Realize that I am not even talking about the old lady. At the very least she is letting Ririko do her own thing but with some caveats. Woodcunt just straight up said fuck you, you don't know shit, get the fuck out with the irony that he isn't even from there himself.
>>
>>156602656
My post was bad written. With "no real reason" I meant that we never actually see the logic of the people who don't want things to change. We got it this episode with the old hag, she explained her point of view.

I know that there doesn't have to be a reason, people like the town and they want things to not change, so it's probably just something subjective here, but I feel like PA are taking the side of the 5 girls and paint the rest as cunts.
>>
>>156601934
I've seen people who are just as stupidly stubborn. You give actual human beings too much credit.

I am, however, interested on how PA can write character development for this guy that would turn out to be an watchable sub-story.
>>
>>156602718
>we never actually see the logic of the people who don't want things to change.
Well, they are people who grew up/lived there. Most people are not interested in seeing the place where they live change, otherwise it would be easier to move somewhere else (just like the IT lady did).

Also they already tried changing the town and it failed. Maybe they don't want to/aren't interested in going through that again.
>>
>>156602717
>The fact that they are trying to advertise means that they trying to learn.
It really doesn't. It's just her job to advertise the place. As far as this guy knows, the queen just wants to make some easy money by telling him to make kitschy bullshit when he's dedicated to his craft as an artform. It's completely understandable that he wants nothing to do with the two outsiders.
>>
>>156602743
>I am, however, interested on how PA can write character development for this guy that would turn out to be an watchable sub-story.
Probably romance with the IT cake.
>>
>>156601205

>We'll help promote your shit so you could actually get customers
>NO
>I'm so, so sorry, I feel so bad for trying to help you, but won't you reconsider...
>WHAT WOOD IS THAT?
>I have no fucking clue
>THEN GET THE FUCK OUT

Is this a Japanese thing?
>>
>>156602717
>The fact that they are trying to advertise means that they trying to learn.
Usually that is not what advertising involve.
People who make the ads for milk barely know that you have to shovel cow and goat shit and you usually don't see any cow or goat shit in the ads.
>>
>>156602849
It's a Hokkaido thing.
>>
>>156601205
He didnt do anything wrong
>>
>>156602812
The reason I am saying they are trying to learn is because Sakura already went through the issue in the past 3 episodes. This though it the first official episode where the 5 are together to do something.

I keep on saying why they glossed over it and agree with you on it. So I honestly do not know why you make it look like that I don't agree that they fucked up.

What I don't agree with is how he reacted. I have seen several people irl react when it looks like someone is "desecrating" their work. But never to the extent as petty and as projecting as this. It wasn't even straight up trying to lecture them. It was like a straight up "fuck you, you can't do this because I failed before".

Like I keep on saying. He made it look like that they don't deserve anything at all. While he does, just because he was there first.
>>
>>156603015
She really didn't. She has had a couple of days to learn something, but what did she really do? Merge it with machinery and call it a day. In the end, they don't even know what kind of wood is used. All they know is it looks pretty once carved up and could be sold.
>>
>>156601205
Stop taking the show so seriously and just tell us which Sakura you want to fuck.
>>
>>156603015
You don't know what the word "projecting" means, do you?
>>
>>156604443
The butthole Sakura.
>>
>>156602866
More like WHOREkkaido
>>
>>156601205
He's in the right though.
>>
>>156604443
The one in the OP.
>>
>>156601205
That's what you get on his statement?

He's saying that newfags should lurk more. And actually do their research before making stupid videos.

Going halfassed on his face when he is working hard for perfection is an insult.
>>
>>156602424
All that programming while sitting made her butt fat.
>>
>makes good looking wooden stuff
>has a potential market of 2 billion people due to internet
>cannot even sell it properly
Shamefur dispray
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.