[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spoilers are up. These are confirmed according to OPN. 創真の実食開始

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: kkqgb9rkfvty.jpg (76KB, 400x635px) Image search: [Google]
kkqgb9rkfvty.jpg
76KB, 400x635px
spoilers are up. These are confirmed according to OPN.

創真の実食開始

審査員曰くそばの風味はしっかり生きているとの事。

驚く寧々、寧々は創真のそばが三番粉で作られていると見抜く。

【アンによるそば粉の解説】
そば粉には一番粉、二番粉、三番粉といった種類があり
寧々がつかった一番粉は、そばの実を挽いたとき最初に粉になる胚乳の中心を集めた粉。
喉ごしが良く滑らかで品のある風味が特徴。

二番粉は胚乳の周りの胚芽部を粉にしたもので、香りと食感のバランスがいい。

三番粉は実の外側に近い部分も挽き込んだ粉で喉ごしの質は落ちるが風味は非常に強い。
三番粉だったからこそ鉄鍋で焼いても風味が壊れることはなくここまでの美味を構築できたとのこと。

審査員に小鉢を出す創真。
中身はシーズニングスパイスとすりごまを混ぜた物。

創真曰く『カップ焼きそばのかやく』

創真は幼少の頃からカップ麺やカップ焼きそばに様々なアレンジを加えて調理していた。

今回の料理名付けて『ゆきひら流焦がし蕎麦』

かやくをふりかけ楽しそうに試食する3人。
審査員のリアクション芸が始まる。

夏祭り会場にて楽しそうに屋台を練り歩く審査員3名

【一色の語り】
仲間と味わえる楽しさや美味しさ…そこには自然と輪が生まれる。
まるで青春時代に戻ったかのようにそばのもつ熱気に包まれ友と語らう。
そうそれはまるで——
かけがえのない仲間たちと歩く夏祭りの夜にも似た美しくて少し切ない。

きみのそばの香り——

審査が終わり判定の時!
勝者は3名の満場一致で決まったとの事。

次週決着

食戟のソーマ 214話 ネタバレへ続く!!
>>
>>156598706
Also, I'm a dumbass who forgot to put shokugeki no souma in the subject line.
>>
>>156598764
Translate?
>>
>>156598960
Can't read moon, but seems to be what's expected. A lot of info about Souma's dish, reactions from the judges. A unanimous decision which will be the start of next chapter, etc.
>>
>>156598706
A fucking waste of a chapter. I feel like the author shouldn't have used one chapter per dish. I just want to see meg in action soon
>>
>>156600014
Same. I can't wait to see Megumi
>>
>>156600254
i meant megishima lol
>>
yes. let this shit get archived so we can get a better thread.
>>
File: 1471920214609.jpg (127KB, 612x730px) Image search: [Google]
1471920214609.jpg
127KB, 612x730px
Tsukuda made a huge mistake. Shokugekis were mostly enjoyable before Azami arc. Then he showed us Erina being a CUTE. And now no one cares about al this food stuff, people continue to read this only for more Erina. ToC rankings confirm this: only Erina chapters rank high.
Tsukuda's only option now is to turn this into romcom with occasional cooking.
>>
>>156600659
MEGUMIFAG BTFO
>>
I think the new vol and the new OVA are out in Japan today.

Looking forward to seeing the extras and a rip soon, I hope.
>>
>>156598706
Souma's soba evokes the feelings and beauty of youth and friendship?
>>
>>156598706
Start of real fruit diet

Judges say that the flavor of soba is firmly living.

Surprisingly Ning, Ning findings that the soba of the creator is made of the third powder.

【Commentary on buckwheat flour by Ann】
Buckwheat flour has the most powder, the second powder, the third powder, etc.
The first powder that was used for Ning was a powder that gathered the center of the endosperm which became powder first when grinding the soba noodle.
It features a smooth flavor with good throat and good flavor.

Second powder is a powder of embryo around the endosperm, a good balance between scent and texture.

The third powder is also a part that is close to the outer side of the fruit, and the quality of the throat falls, but the flavor is very strong.
Because it was the third powder, it was that the flavor did not break even when baked in an iron pot, and it was possible to build the deliciousness so far.

Creator who puts a small bowl to the judges.
The inside is a mixture of seasoning spices and sesame.

Originally "Cup of fry for yakisoba"

Originally cooked with various arrangements for cup noodles and cup fried noodles from childhood.

Named this cuisine "Yukihira Flow Burned Soba"

Three people trying to spoil fun and enjoy it fun.
The judge 's reaction art starts.

Three judges who struggle with stalls happily at the summer festival venue

【Talk of one color】
Fun and deliciousness to taste with friends ... There are nature and circles born there.
As if as it had returned to the youth age, I will be talked to a friend by being wrapped in the enthusiasm of the soba.
That's as if -
It is beautiful similar to the night of the summer festival where I walk with irreplaceable friends and it is a little painful.

The smell by your side -

When judging is over and judging!
The winner was unanimously decided by three people.

Next week settled

Continue to Sukuma no Suma 214 episode spoiler!
>>
>>156598706
>次週決着

Delete this manga.
>>
>>156602141
This multiple chapter taste test is starting to grate on my nerves. It certainly feels like a cooking show though, with the break in between picking the winner
>>
>>156600254
I can't wait to see megumi in tears when she gets stomped by a chef vastly superior to anything she'll be able to accomplish
But of course that won't happen, because shounen hurr
>>
File: C1DprLBUAAAskpa.jpg (248KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
C1DprLBUAAAskpa.jpg
248KB, 1200x799px
>『カップ焼きそばのかやく』
>>
>>156602845
Rindou goofed off instead.
>>
>>156602141
>Sukuma no Suma
kek
>>
>>156602141
>Next week settled

Oh joy. Another week to see whether the main character has been knocked out of the competition or whether naked-apron-sempai will be proven wrong with his publicly declared faith in the main character.
>>
>>156601891
whats wrong with this one?
>>
>>156602845
What's with the hate boner for best girl? She's the only girl worth reading for.
>>
>>156607165
subject for filter.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.