[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Piccolo died more then Krillin, why is Krillin dying a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

File: Piccolofightagainstandr17.jpg (226KB, 1265x817px) Image search: [Google]
Piccolofightagainstandr17.jpg
226KB, 1265x817px
Piccolo died more then Krillin, why is Krillin dying a meme?
>>
>>156597195
Because it's the only thing he stands out for. Piccolo has had a lot of memorable/meaningful moments tied in with various characters besides jobbing.
>>
>>156597261
FUCKING DESTRUCTO DISC????
>>
why doesn't Piccolo leave a hand some place before a fight. then he can regrow from the hand.
>>
>>156597285
Freeza did it better.

Hell, Vegeta used the technique almost right after Krillin used it the first time.
>>
>>156597427
Cell kinda cheats and has his core in the center of his body, but Piccolo has it in his head. He can't regenerate from a hand.
>>
>>156597285
When has Destructo Disc ever worked?
>>
>>156598188
In the manga Cell said that his nucleus was located in his head.
>>
>>156600912
Cell regeneration is bullshit when he became perfect.
>>
Krillin got a trauma from it, and that's hilarious
>>
How many times did Piccolo die? If you count Daimao Piccolo too, it's three (four with GT).
1) Daimao Piccolo died to Goku's punch in the chest, splurting out Majunior.
2) Piccolo dies to Nappa by tanking an attack for Gohan.
3) Dies to Kid Buu after he nukes the fucking planet.
4) Sacrifices himself in GT to destroy the black star balls.

Krillin has died three/four times as well (GT included).
1) Died to Daimao Piccolo's minion Tambourine.
2) Dies to Frieza after letting his guard down, thinking he was dead.
3) Died to Super Buu after he escaped the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and ate everyone left over.
4) Died to Super 17 in GT.
>>
>>156597195
Krillin has been doing it longer
>>
>>156597195
Krillin's failures are hardly even brought up anymore. Yamcha is Dragonball's failure king now.
>>
>>156600912
He also said he had no idea regenerating form near death would give him a power up.
He probably was talking out his thoughts about how his body design.
>>
>>156597195
Piccolo dies protecting Gohan, Krillin dies like a bitch.
>>
>>156597195

Krillin died like a bitch, Piccolo did some noble sacrifice shit and when he came back he beat up second form Frieza
>>
>>156603306
>>156603370
Krillin did about as much as Piccolo in the first two arcs
>>
>>156597195
why do you disagree with something you call it a meme?
>>
>>156600884
It killed those mountains
>>
File: tenshinhan.png (251KB, 718x1113px) Image search: [Google]
tenshinhan.png
251KB, 718x1113px
>>156603578
Arguably yes in the Saiyan saga, not really in the Frieza saga. I say arguably because Krillin got bitch-slapped by Raditz without trouble while Piccolo and Goku at least held their own against the brother. When they fight Nappa, they're both outclassed but Piccolo is easily the stronger of the two. Piccolo only died because again, he tanked a hit from Nappa to save Gohan. Krillin was there long enough to see Goku come in and be handed the Spirit Bomb.
The Frieza saga, Krillin struggles to even do anything to Recoome, let alone Frieza's forms. Hell, he's made a fool in the second form by being gored to near death by Frieza. Piccolo held up a lot better in the second form, but 2slo for the third form. And after that, Piccolo just powers up much faster than Krillin did.

On that subject of humans and powers, why is Krillin considered the strongest human when Tenshinhan has survived much more shit and done more?
>>
>>156597195
Krillin is useless. He also created Perfect Cell. Everything Krillin does is awful.

>blinds Frieza who clearly can't sense energy
>I have a destructo disk which clearly works, but let's just run away
>>
>>156597195
Piccolo was also born during the series so that cancels out one of the deaths.
>>
Piccolo and Vegita are really the only two cool characters in this series and you can't really even argue against it.
>>
Krillin got killed off-panel twice.
>>
>>156603100
You left out Frieza killing Piccolo in Super
>>
>>156597195
No he didn't.
>>
>>156600884
In all fairness if was never allowed to work. Krillin could've had a killer combo with the Solar Flare and Destructo Disc, but he never uses them together. Also the later villains are all regenerating monsters, making a slicing attack sorta useless.
>>
>>156600884
Didn't he cut off Vegeta's tail with it?
>>
>>156603244
Yamcha's entire existence is a joke. Poor guy.
>>
>>156605082
>Didn't he cut off Vegeta's tail with it?

No, Yajirobi did.

With a regular sword.
>>
>>156605082
That was Yajirobe.
>>
>>156597195
Because Piccolo is the doc anon
>>
>>156600912
and yet earlier, goku completely destroyed his head and he still regened. his nucleus is actually his crotch. it's the only spot that was never destroyed
>>
>>156605082
vegeta cut gohans trail with it
>>
>>156605206
>>156605202
Wasn't that Gohan's tail?
>>
>>156597195
Piccolo is less of a little bitch about it
>>
>>156605609
No, Vegeta blasted it off
>>
File: 1316191968569.jpg (244KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1316191968569.jpg
244KB, 1024x768px
>>156603820
What has Tien accomplished aside from beating a child to win a world tournament?
>>
>>156605609
>Wasn't that Gohan's tail?

No, Piccolo cut it off after Gohan chimped out during his survival training.
>>
File: picdaimao.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
picdaimao.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>156597195
>then
You are the one that should die.
>>
>>156605824
held imperfect cell down like a fucking beast
>>
File: 1316194289517.jpg (80KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1316194289517.jpg
80KB, 576x432px
>>156605946
Of course. How could I forget.
>>
>>156600884
it worked when Vegeta used it
>>
>>156603820
I'm sure anyone who watched Super doesn't consider Krillin the strongest human anymore since he was hurt by a fucking bullet
Though even without Super Tien is pretty much guaranteed to be stronger since he actually kept up his training post Cell saga
>>
File: Krillin_vs._Kid_Buu.jpg (14KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
Krillin_vs._Kid_Buu.jpg
14KB, 250x200px
Piccolo never deserved to die while Krillen always did.

His fight with Tambourine was terrible.
He was nothing but a liability on Namek and even Gohan got more done than him.
He helped create Perfect Cell because he was attracted to a bland sociopathic robot.
He got a terrible haircut and had a kid he named after his slutty ex-girlfriend.
He stopped training despite the obvious advantages of being powerful martial artist in a world of giant monsters and alien invaders.

People stopped feeling bad for Krillen a long time ago because he basically became a mascot tag-along half way through the franchise.
>>
>>156606324
Fuck, I meant *Krillin.
>>
>>156597195
>eat, jokes
>a wild tournament(s) appear(s)!
>eat, train, serious time
>a wild rival(s) appear(s)!
>a wild bad guy appears!
>your party has been defeated. you whited out
>eat, jokes
>eat, train
>you have discovered a new power!
>bad guy is killed
I would like to thank god, all my peers, my family, my etc.... Thank you for this Oscar, I deserved it.
>>
>>156603820
You missed the point.
Piccolo was always stronger than Krillin, but what happened in the Saiyan saga? Krillin did about as much as him. He got good hits on Nappa to save Gohan, almost killed him and helped in strategies. Then he tried cutting Vegeta's tail which is the only reason Yajirobe did it. And launched the Genkidama, ruined by Yajirobe, saved by Gohan.

In the Namek saga he did more i'd say. He was actually the good guys lead for a while, saved Gohan multiple times (Dodoria, Freezer), triggered Goku's Super Saiyan, and got a few hits in again, like that diversion against Freezer 4. Piccolo helped against 2nd form Freezer and against last form Freezer for the Genkidama, but did he help as many times? Not really.

Tenshinhan is pretty strong too but he never changed the end result of something, except maybe during the Buu saga where he might have saved Dende from death.

tl;dr : Krillin is doomed to be weaker than Saiyans and Nameks and Androids because muh human, but he's also one of the guys that matter the most in the end (at least before Cell) because he does the stuff that actually matters.
>>
>>156605946
Remember than time Tien fucking blasted Nappa after getting his arm clean punched off too
Tien don't fuck around
>>
>>156606682
Fucking Tien episode next. Based triclops has his own school.
>>
>>156606324
Hmm kind of activates the neurons, seeing how he was a cowardly douche when goku met him, maybe he was always a secret douche coward throughout the series. Deepest lore.
>>
>>156606324
>His fight with Tambourine was terrible.
He was offscreened.
>He was nothing but a liability on Namek and even Gohan got more done than him.
He saved the day multiple times actually. Gohan was the dead weight until Freezer fought them.
>He helped create Perfect Cell because he was attracted to a bland sociopathic robot.
yeah
>kid he named after his slutty ex-girlfriend.
Anime only.
>He stopped training despite the obvious advantages of being powerful martial artist in a world of giant monsters and alien invaders.
Why would you keep training after everyone became gajillions times stronger than you thanks to hax transformations and genetics you can never unlock?
>>
>>156608657
>maybe
>>
>>156600884

Didn't it kill like 5 Saibamen and cut both Vegeta's and Frieza's tails? Or wait, wasn't Frieza's tail tip mysteriously cut by the spirit bomb?
>>
>>156609766

Oh wait, nix that part about Vegeta too. He ONLY ever hit Saibamen with it. I THINK.
>>
File: Kid_krillin_peace.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kid_krillin_peace.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
Krillin is a good character.
For some he's the self insert that wants us to never give up even if we're weak, and when we can't he's saved by friends which teaches us to never betray friendship.

Also Krillin is a pure blood human without any special abilities yet still is up there with aliens and super hybrids.

He botched when he allowed Cell to become Perfect Cell, but he had firm belief that the Androids wasn't all pure evil. Which was proven right in the end.

Krillin is our guy, and just like us he's sometimes an insufferable little shit.
>>
>>156605609
No, that was Vegeta using Kuririn's attack better than him
>>
>>156597261
>Krillin destroys all of the Saibamen
>Krillin almost kills Vegeta
>Krillin injures Freeza despite being weaker
>Krillin heroically sacrifices himself to fight Buu
>Krillin participates in a number of fights where he's up against someone stronger, but generally manages to hold the line until Goku shows up
>doesn't stand out for anything

Maybe not to the people who masturbate over power levels. Krillin is based.
>>
>>156605609
Yajirobe cut off Vegeta's tail, which causes Vegeta to get pissed and chimp out on him.

Vegeta then uses the Destructo Disc to cut off Gohan's tail.
>>
Did piccolo die more?

Krillin:
DB
Frieza
Buu

Piccolo:
Nappa

What else am I missing? I recall Piccolo only dying once while Krillin died 3 times.
>>
>>156609804
That was a generic Ki blast, not DD
>>
>>156611726
Piccolo died to Nappa and Buu.

If you count GT, he perma-died to someone there (can't remember who) to keep the BSDBs from coming back. And Super had him die to Freeza as well.
>>
>>156611828
When did he die from Buu? He was absorbed. Or when Buu destroyed Earth? Then Krillin died 4 times- twice in Buu arc.
>>
>>156611877
Krillin was eaten by Buu and died during that. Following that, Goten, Trunks, Gohan, and Piccolo were absorbed by Super Buu.

After getting them out of Super Buu, he turned into Kid Buu and blew up the Earth with them on it. Krillin and Co. were still dead at this point.
>>
>>156611828
>he perma-died to someone there (can't remember who) to keep the BSDBs from coming back
He committed suicide
>>
>>156611984
Ah. Thanks for clarifying; it's been a while. So Krillin died 3 times and Piccolo twice. OP needs to check his numbers next time.
>>
>>156597285
UM. BACK THE FUCK UP?!
>>
>>156613053
Freeza is just the weeb name. It's a fucking Freezer reference. Call it Freezer.
Also liking tacos doesn't make me mexican.
>>
>>156613099
Why don't you call Vegeta "Vegetable" and Gohan "Rice" while you're at it
>>
>>156613284
It sounds nothing like the real name, duh. Also if you want to be exact, Vegeta should be Bejita and all that shit.
>>
>>156613404
calm down my friend rain doesn't last that long
>>
>>156597195
Piccolo isnt a pathetic manlet that prides himself with being weaker than his wife. He really tries, so its hard to fault him for his failings.
>>
>>156614221
>piccolo
>not a manlet

maybe to you, kiddo
>>
>>156616380
Piccolo is over 2 meters tall, faggot
>>
>>156597195
>Piccolo died more then Krillin, why is Krillin dying a meme?
Aren't they even?

>Krillin deaths
>Tambourine
>Frieza
>Buu
>17 (GT)

>Piccolo
>Nappa
>Buu
>Suicide (GT)
>Frieza (Super)

And the Frieza death was more recent after Krillin had already cemented himself over a decade ago as one the characters who died the most.
>>
>>156614221
Piccolo is gay and he cant even get a wife because he is a namekian
>>
>>156616856
>Only 2 metres

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
>>
Krillin survived a point blank kick to his spine from Perfect Cell.

Piccolo got one-fifth of his body mass blasted away by Imperfect Cell.
>>
>>156617868
That was filter
>>
>>156600884
The Kienzan would have killed Nappa if Vegeta didn't tell him to dodge. As was mentioned above the Taiyoken and Kienzan would make a devastating combo but he's never used them together
>>
>>156597285
You mean the thing that never worked because he didn't know how to shut the fuck up?
>>
>>156616956
He died to goku in dragon ball
>>
>>156617868
Cell was holding back.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.