[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: fmabad.png (116KB, 225x315px) Image search: [Google]
fmabad.png
116KB, 225x315px
find a flaw
>>
>>156591820
Generic
>>
Truth was a faggot.
>>
They rushed the parts that the 2003 anime had covered, which was a mistake because it's based on the assumption that everyone had already seen it. It makes a large part of the show essentially a "Previous On Fullmetal Alchemist" segment that's hours long

Also, no L'Arc-en-Ciel
>>
Mc is an autistic manchild
>>
>>156591820
Selim Bradley was great. So were Greed and Ling and all the other characters that weren't in 03. Soundtrack epic as well. Still one of my favorite anime of all time.
>>
>>156592548
>manchild

he's 15 dude
>>
>>156591820
The newer soundtrack didn't come close to the 2003 anime
>>
>>156591820
Childish comedic relief, but great nonetheless. I liked the antagonist a lot, and how he merges with ´God´. The homunculi were interesting overall.
>>
>>156592487

Can you watch those parts of the 03 version and then jump into brotherhood around episode 13 or was there already 03 exclusive shit by that point?
>>
After the 3rd time all the short jokes and overreactions were just stupid
>>
>>156591820
I guess if I had to find a flaw though I'd say that it kind of irks me that Scar got off free at the end, after literally serial murdering a bunch of military people, because he's a poor ishvalan refugee dindu nuffin

Realistically he should have been executed. They have Miles to help restore Ishval relations anyway
>>
It didn't flesh out the homunculi as much as the original and it brushed over some arcs that the 03 version expanded upon much better.
>>
wendy a shit
>>
>>156592819
Fair enough, though by the end of the series the only people left with the authority to execute him were people that knew the entire conspiracy.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 640x888px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 640x888px
>>156591820
They didnt fuck.
>>
>>156591820
MC was annoying, romance was poorly executed.
>>
File: superthumb.gif (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.gif
19KB, 300x250px
>>156592868
I agree the origin of the homunculi was better explained it 03, though I did like the actual homunculi themselves better in Brotherhood. Selim was a better pride than Bradley, and Wrath as that one kid in 03 was super obnoxious, while Sloth as their mother didn't really make sense.

Their deaths were a lot more meaningful too, like Envy killing himself in despair, Greed dying for his friends, etc. Really emotional moments, that make you feel emphatically towards them other than being generic evil guys
>>
Rushed first act, clumsily trying to incorporate the comedy bits of the manga.
>>
>>156593147
>empathetic to Envy
Lol
>>
>>156591820
2003 was better
>>
>>156593147
I like how, in 2003 ver, the body parts lost during the creation of the homunculi matched the sin. Alphonse could no longer rest(sloth), Izumi couldn't get angry without vomiting blood(wrath), and scar's brother lost his dick(lust).
>>
>>156591820
The ending was messed up quite a bit.
>Kimblee appearing out of fucking nowhere to save Pride from defeating Ed
>Forced empathy for Envy despite the fact that he killed a child beforehand
Also this is to the franchise in general but a soul? Is worth an arm? Really?
>>
>>156594933
It would have been better if the whole gate shit wasn't about "muh sin" and was instead about "you're entering the realm of god and using it for something so small and petty?"
>>
>>156595251
>small and petty
I'm not really sure if wanting to revive a dead person you love can come across as small and petty
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.