[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of this character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1443906139353.jpg (247KB, 992x1510px) Image search: [Google]
1443906139353.jpg
247KB, 992x1510px
What's the point of this character?
>>
>>156585337

What's the point of most of the series in general? Why just stop at her?
>>
>>156585337
revealing your gayness
>>
>>156585337
Without knowing who she is, I would presume casual sex while wearing protection
>>
>>156585337
I was actually really dissapointed she didn't get togethe with that cool middleaged guy drom the beginnning. I was serriouslyon board with them until her getting caught in that time travel bullshit made him go from a "cool early middle aged" dude " to an older than he father" dude in his 50's.

It sucked because that was about the only reason I had to actually read this series.
>>
Being completely perfect.
>>
>>156585337
pure girl with fairy tail guild powers
>>
The Fairy Tales exist to differentiate it from any other generic shounen full of homoerotic competition between two generic polar opposites (wow, a shounen lead made of fire and a cool guy made of ice, much thought went into Natsu and Gray's friendship.)

Fairy Tale stands beside Oda as the Big Pair after 2/3 of the Big Three finally retired. And what a nice pair it is.
>>
OP is a literally a faggot.
>>
Fairy Tale as a series is so bland and cliche that I can't even complain about it properly. It's like trying to deride a blank sheet of paper.
>>
File: iij.png (345KB, 496x745px) Image search: [Google]
iij.png
345KB, 496x745px
>>156585337
She's like Temari from Naruto : doesn't get a lot of screentime but enough for some people with actual good taste to make her their favourite girl. We can call her a good taste bait. Also, this >>156586094
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.