[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do bitches take being cucks like champs? Manly af. Shounen-kun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: img000051.png (448KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000051.png
448KB, 836x1200px
Why do bitches take being cucks like champs? Manly af. Shounen-kun in her position would be doing his best Shinji Ikari impersonation.
>>
Different kinds of self-inserting fantasies.
>>
>>156582473
I don't know. Even when i read a reverse harem manga the losers don't cuck themselves this badly for the sake of the MC
>>
>cuck
It's called rejection, something you losers can't handle.
>>
>>156583968
No it's not.
>asks girl to run away and start a family with him
>she says no even though she wants to
>five minutes later
>telling her that he loves this different girl
>asks her to help him get wit this girl
How is that just rejection?
>>
>>156584139
After bullshitting and getting some love therapy, he affirms his feelings for Emilia, apparently rejecting Rem. Then he asks Rem to help him help Emilia, knowing it's shitty of him to ask this much from the girl he just rejected. He says in the damn panel there he doesn't care if Emilia likes him, as long as he can make her happy. Rem is not helping him get with Emilia, she's helping him be the hero both she and Subaru want Subaru to be.

There is no 'cuck' shit here.
>>
>>156585203
What you described is double cuck shit.
>>
Women are hoes. It's got less to do with her being a cuck and more to do with her being a homewrecker hoe.
They yearn for what they cannot have, to an unhealthy degree even. This is why they go out of their way to steal a man from another woman, then ditch him shortly after. They are by nature emotional predators.
Men are the opposite, they are sexual predators who are very picky eaters. Women are voltures.
>>
>>156585543
Neither is in a relationship so neither is a cuck. You just have an issue with helping others if you don't get something you want out of it.
>>
>>156584139
Let's see if it keeps the scene under the tree and after the whale fight.
>>
>>156582304
>cuck

You're using that word wrong. They were never in a relationship of any kind. Subaru had been lusting for the halfbreed since the second he laid eyes on her, and he made no secret of that fact.
>>
>>156585543
Multi-track cucking
>>
>>156582304
Because it's fiction.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.