[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Anime plots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 20

File: itt.jpg (5KB, 200x108px) Image search: [Google]
itt.jpg
5KB, 200x108px
A delinquent girl that can and often does kick any man's ass, with short messy hair, toned abs, and covered in scars, is unaware that she's uninanimously considered the most attractive girl in school. She goes through her days misinterpreting the actions of failing suitors.

OPTIONAL: A transfer student arrives who isn't very bright but is a sweetheart. No one has dared approach delinquent-chan for fear of death, or worse, rejection. The two have a sudden chance encounter and without a second thought, the transfer student blurts out "holy shit, you're gorgeous"
>>
A football (soccer) player that has a terrible secret. He actually hates soccer and only wants to be a chef.
>>
>>156574898
ofc, the main characters are all cute anime girls
>>
File: 1493578632896.png (367KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493578632896.png
367KB, 600x600px
>>156574822
The straight-A honor student <insert name>-chan is good at everything except code programming, so her shut-in friend tries every episode to teach her the fundamentals from C++ to Java.

Insert slight rom-com scenes, additional characters along the episodes go and punchlines in this 12 five-minute shorts.

Televised by NHK. :^)
>>
monster girls are entering our world in massave numbers only bring chaos and invasion ,styled after fantasy paladins/clerics or crusadiers
vigilante and paramilitary groups form to reprisal and purge due to lack of government response. our MC is a young blond man has joined his local group known as
The World Guard 404 ,despite his outward appearance as loyal, skilled, guardsmen his secret plans are to create a harem. meanwhile
cute tanuki girls use each week try crazy scams to make money, when they backfire they retreat back to the forest to come up with a new scam but the
youngest one has regrets about following her sisters life style because she has a crush on MCguard ,but dose not have the courage to reveal her love due to his public persona.
however a female paladin that is tasked with hunting trators is already proposing to the MC.he is also under threat from a magical ogre queen who was exailed to this
new world and her spellbook pages have been scatterd leaveing her weaked she vows collect the magic pages and recrute local monsters to restore her kingdom on the grave of humanity.
>>
>>156574822
Speed square
A girl has no interist in frends in her new class she is very rude ,narsiscistic and flat chested, this results in breaking peoples cherished possessions
she stores damaged objects all through out her home, this damaged furniture and other items scare her with a strange aura that due to the damages.
she can see the aura due to the teachings of of her grandparents that each housewares should be respected,she disires to repaire the housewares,
but she has no skills or tools.one day she hears loud hammering and whirring of powertools in the neighboors backyard she sees her class mates
cutting wood and building furniture out of them ,inspired by thier skills and big boobs she asks the other girls if they could help her with guidance
and every day she learns how to using tools and repiar tricks to restore her possessions , restore the aura , and as her skills grow so dose her chest.
>>
File: cf4075e79954c0_full.jpg (14KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
cf4075e79954c0_full.jpg
14KB, 300x206px
>>156575559
what the hell did i read...
>>
MC's familiy was destroyed by a homewrecker, burning with revenge, he tries killing the harlot but his father stops him, later his mom offs herself outta depression.

Moving out to the big city, MC tries to forget his past by helping fellow classmates with their problems, after assisting a would be doomed teen relationship a twist of fate happens the couple breaks up barely a month later when the boy went after another girl, the daughter of the homewrecker whom he sees picking the girl at the school gates in the fateful day, the girl he helped pleads for revenge as his mind and soul is dyed red in pure anger, and with a bone chilling whisper he answers with a yes.
>>
MC-kun is overwhelmingly above average. No matter what he pursues, be it sports, academics or a social life, everybody agrees that he performs to an admirable standard. However, after barely being accepted to one of the top high schools in the country, MC learns that life is, in fact, looked at much more succesfully from a single window. The show follows his attempts to find a place of his own when surrounded by people with exceptional talent in a single field. He learns the value of hard work, self motivation and he also gets some puss by the wayside. A fun time for all.
>>
>>156574822
Needs a bit more story.

>>156574898
This too.

>>156575248
As long as you're ready to acknowledge that you only have enough material for five-minute shorts, though, it's alright to be a one-trick pony. This pony lacks broad appeal, but I imagine it would be hilarious for programmers.

>>156575518
>>156575559
I can sort of tell these are both you? I'd be happy to help tidy up your pitches, if you'd like.

>>156576116
Revenge plots can work, but usually they require a very good reason for the protagonist's wrath. The protagonist here feels petty. Why no grudge against his father? Why such rage for someone who never actually did anything to him directly (the daughter)? However, if you can acknowledge and work with the pettiness in your story, it could be fine.

>>156576175
Expand on those last two sentences.
>>
>>156576367
The request for revenge is just the start, in time he will go after his father, but starting with the daughter is so he can go over the line revenge stories that usually bound their protags to morality.

He's barely keeping it together, and this is the final straw, of course it will be met with an appropriate ending, fucking innoncent people always backfires against the perpetrator, since he pretty much becomes what he hates.
>>
>>156576367
sure ,thank you.
>>
Mech driver part of some mercenary company loses contact with his unit during some mission to drive out pirates in a backwater planet. He then runs into the weapons collection of a legendary bounty hunter that many believe to be gone. After that, he tries to establish contact with the group he was part of but fails. Shortly after that, he returns to the place where he found the weapon collection and is attacked by some bandits that seek to obtain the weapons which he found. The mech driver then breaks into the collection, nabs one of the mechs inside, and drives the bandits off with them. From then on, he has to defend what he has found until the mercenary outfit he is part of comes back to reclaim it.
>>
>>156576175
>>156576367
The bit about people with 'exceptional talent' refers to his friends/classmates, who all possess a passion that has led them to become great at a single endeavour. It fits in in with the air of prestige given off by the school, but also allows for an exploration of the MC's own passions and what could drive him beyond just being 'good'. I was thinking of an arc where he goes through each of their clubs, desperately trying to regain the admiration people had for him before high school, only to discover how much effort and work is put in after natural ability.

This then leads into the ideas of hard work and self motivation. I want the series to end with him not exactly discovering his 'thing', but enjoying the relationships he's forged and putting extra effort into whatever he was doing before. He now understands that even if he doesn't find his hidden talent, it's much better not to live having wished you could have done more.

The bit about the puss most likely won't go anywhere, which isn't really a bother.
>>
>>156574822

A boy falls in love with a girl, and gets her phone number, but while he's trying to send her a text, he's hit by a bus.

He wakes up to find they have rebuilt him into the body of a Loli. Armed with lasers. And the girl he loved is now his onee-chan, and also a dragon.

Together, they hunt vampire terrorists.
>>
>>156577911
fund it
>>
We follow three main characters, each of them are from a diferent culture, but all have in common that they can deal with spirits and other paranormal activities, for short, they are exorcists.

The first one is a chinese apothecary, he can sense energies and fights the spirits within his mind and with his own soul. He exorcist mainly spirits linked with crimes or violent deaths

The second is a british witch that can see the spirits, she enjoys killing or taming them. She does it for the fun.

The third is an american notCatholic old priest, followed by a younger one, his apprentice. They exorcist by comission of the notVatican.

We see diferent kind of spirits and the diferent ways this three work. They end up in one city that is being terrified with death curses. They need to work together to save this city.
>>
>>156575518
Here's a rewrite of your pitch. It's not what I personally go in for, but follow your own dreams, anon.

Monster girls are invading our world in massive numbers, bringing only chaos. Vigilante groups styled after Crusaders and fantasy paladins and clerics form due to lack of government response, seeking to purge the monster girls from the world in reprisal.

Our MC is a young blond man has joined his local group known as the World Guard 404. Despite his outward appearance as loyal, skilled guardsman, his secret plan is to create a harem of monster girls.

Meanwhile, a family of cute tanuki girls try crazy scams each week to make money. When they backfire, the tanuki retreat back to the forest to come up with a new scam. However, the youngest one has regrets about following her sisters' lifestyle because she has a crush on MC, though she doesn't have the courage to reveal her love due to his public persona.

However a female paladin who has been tasked with hunting down traitors has already proposed to the MC. He is also under threat from a magical ogre queen who was exiled to this new world. The pages of the ogre queen's spellbook have been scattered, leaving her weakened. She vows collect the magic pages and recruit local monsters to restore her kingdom over the grave of humanity.

I'll get to Speed Square in a second.
>>
A student has the power of persuasion. He's basically able to get anyone in his presence to do whatever he wants. With that great power comes responsibility and he's learned to be subtle about his influence, using it here and there, building his status, establishing rules with who he influences, slowly revolving the whole school around him.

One day a transfer student comes in. She's immediately received with great fanfare and the whole class applauds at her introduction. All expect MC. It's obvious to both what they are. Now it's a battle. Will they coexist, or can there only be one?

Side note: The plot can take itself in a million directions. Ultimately, I think that the two can never truly coexist, but I want to spend the show seeing them try. I want to explore what their individual rules are, how the subtle background manipulator clashes with the overt attention grabber. How both play endless mind games over friend groups and "who's influencing who." An epic game of love and hate, of the meaning true loyalty and sincerity. See how they try to elevate themselves in power struggles (school president election arc, anyone?). See how far they get by themselves, let the viewer decide if the characters are actually using their powers or if they're just being themselves.

I'd try to prop up the girl as this badass unstoppable schemer, only for the perspective to switch and we see her as exhausted as MC. I'd set up a scene where MC fails to prevent a close friend's suicide, with transfer girl hugging him in the end despite their bitter rivalry. I want to see a truce and relationship form between them as they learn that they don't have to fight. But in the end an uncontrollable force causes them to come at odds, leading to an epic escalation arc where people form outside the school get involved, from police to government and then military. There'd be a huge buildup, I have no idea how to end this.
>>
>>156574822
It's just like any other anime. It could have any kind of plot, from comedy to drama.

BUT,
everyone has weird long edgy names

Nigger Killer Robot
Giant Snake Anus
Gay Blind Doctor
Ninja Faggot
Jesus Samurai
etc

It's appeal is listening to all these names in Engrish from the nervous VAs.
>>
an anime that does to harems what Kill La Kill did to the battle Shounen.

>female mc
>a harem of girls
>>
>>156575559
"Speed Square"

Our MC is a girl who has no interest in making friends in her new class. She is very rude, narcissistic, and also flat-chested. As a result, she often ends up breaking people's cherished possessions.

She stores damaged objects all throughout her home. These pieces of damaged furniture and other items scare her, emitting a strange aura due to their damages. She can see this aura due to the teachings of of her grandparents. They taught her that each piece of furniture and houseware should be respected. Though she desires to repair these items, she has no skills or tools.

One day, she hears a loud hammering and the whirring of power tools coming from her neighbor's backyard. When she goes to look, she sees her classmates cutting wood and building furniture. Inspired by their skills (and big boobs) she asks the other girls if they could give her guidance in the art of furniture repair.

Every day she learns the ins and outs of DIY construction and repair, and uses these skills to restore her possessions, healing the objects' auras, and as her skills grow so too does her chest.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl. he's able to confess, but he discovers this "girl" is actually a boy. The crossdressing boy turns him down, saying that despite dressing like a girl, he's still straight and even has a girlfriend. Naturally, the girlfriend in question dresses like a guy. The MC is confused by this, and asks the crossdressing boy why he's doing this. The crossdressing boy tells the MC that it's hard to put into words, but he'll understand if he dresses as a girl. The crossdressing boy then offers the MC a temporary job at the maid cafe he works at, since one of the maids is going on vacation and they'll be short handed for two weeks. The MC refuses, until the crossdressing boy tells him how much the job pays. Eager to make a quick buck, the MC agrees to help out until the employee on vacation comes back.

Pretty sure something like this exists, but we could always use more.
>>
>A cake office worker makes a prayer to no longer be lonely when visiting the shrine for New Years.
>later in April the new female intern arrives. she sweeps the cake away as manic pixie dream girl only can.
>26 episodes of adventure through they city at night.
>leading to them settling down to sleepy mountain town
>>
Mc is a loli duck.
The anime revolves around the ducks life.
Genre would probably be harem, yuri, thriller and sports
>>
>>156580414
>>
anime that looks like a spiritual succesor to initial d for the first few episodes. The twist is, one dude crashes fatally during the first race of the series, and the rest of the anime is about people responsible/involved with it trying to cope or hide from justice
>>
>>156576658
This sounds like a good take. I'd have to hear more about the story to make a full judgment, but I think it would work.

>>156576917
Not many anime with a focus on a solitary individual. It's a workable premise, but I'd like to know if there'd be any sort of twist down the line, of it would just be him and the mecha fighting off waves of bandits for a full season.

>>156577410
Sounds interesting. Good on you as well for having a character arc planned. The core moral is a bit of a platitude, though. Such cliches can be used successfully, but require deft execution lest they fall flat. A particularly strong MC character would be of use here.

>>156578967
Mononoke does the exorcism-of-the-week pretty well, and Ghost Hound is an interesting look at spiritual beliefs of the world. This sounds like a nice cross of the two. I'd watch it.

>>156579166
This is good work, but as you said, it starts veering off in a weird direction at the end. If you don't know what would cause the two to break their truce (and the truce bit you described sounded very strong!), then why force the issue? I think them causing some dire incident (such as the close friend's suicide) through their manipulations, facing the consequences of their actions, and eventually reconciling would be a powerful enough ending.

>>156579251
I wonder if the seiyuu would even notice.

>>156580549
Princess Tutu was superb. If anyone has a similarly metafiction-related pitch, I'd love to hear it.
>>
a cute but lazy koto yumin leeching off her parents eventually gets kicked out with nothing but the clothes on her back and now has to find a job to sustain herself
she figures she can solve both the income issue and the housing issue by getting a job on a fishing boat
the boat she gets a job on is manned by 4 other cute girls and they become good friends
once payday rolls around, however, she becomes overwhelmed by the sum and starts to overindulge
her crewmates introduce her to drugs, alcohol, and prostitutes, which all become parts of her daily life when they're on land
>>
A dark comedy about a suicidal edgelord with no hope for the future, who kills himself melodramatically to end his suffering after a long, cheesy "woe is me" rant. He awakens in a fantasy world and in a cruel twist of fate he accidentally gets caught up in a small errand with a cute genki airheaded girl, who immediately clings onto him for no apparent reason other than he helped her with the menial errand and she forever feels in his debt.
Shenanigans ensue as she keeps on dragging him on adventures in fantasy land, while he constantly tries to find a way to get himself killed again to end his "suffering" via running wrecklessly into dragon's lairs, surrendering himself to horny femgoblins, and so on all while she saves him. She completely ignores that he's a depressed edgelord.
>>
>>156580925
I feel like that's not fully exploiting the nature of the conflict. Having them reconcile so easily would be limiting the plot to high school shenanigans. I want to deeply explore the implications of their ambitions and how each character's existence is fundamentally opposed to the other, no matter how much they try to reconcile. Values that each character holds, or some direction in life that inevitably leads to conflict. It's kind of like Rome and Carthage, where non had to fight the other but their ambitions caused them to oppose each other. I want to explore the conflict of being around someone you both like but have to hate.
>>
Ages ago, an immortal sorcerer-king ruled as a tyrant over the world, until his closest friend betrayed him. The ensuing war was catastrophic, but in the end saw the rebels triumphant: The king was overthrown, sealed within a block of stone, and cast into the depths of the ocean. Yet though the people were now free, the war had broken something deep within the world they inherited. Quietly, everything began shutting down.

Millennia passed. Little by little, the tides took their toll on the king's stone prison. In a sunless wasteland, an orphan girl finds a man washed up on the shores of the ash-gray sea. The king awakens after an eternity of agony to the silent ruins of his kingdom.

The king tells the girl of a secret gateway at the ends of the earth which leads to the land of the dead. There is someone there he must see one last time, and if the girl will follow him, she may yet reunite with her departed family. She agrees, and the two set off across the night.

But there is more to the king's plans than a mere reunion, and it is not out of kindness that he brings the girl along. Before the close of the world, she will face secrets from the forgotten past, and a terrible choice that awaits her and the king in the land of the dead.
>>
Basic midevil world, but then orcs invade, and the entire story is told from the orcs side.
>>
>>156580925
>Mononoke does the exorcism-of-the-week pretty well
Yes, it actually inspired me for this, but I also like occultic and the cultural diferences of folklore, theat's why I wanted diferent characters traveling
>>
>>156582878
It's copy and pasted straight out of the app.

[takes place in a medieval setting mixed with 1800's Industrial Revolution] a fairy (royalty) is partnered with a young boy. Another is partnered with the boy's friend. They are thrust into a war for the Fairy Kingdom. The princess and her Royal associate flee from the kingdom, leaving her family behind, and meet 2 young boys on a journey. These boys have "untapped potential" in them, so they accompany these boys to help them retake the kingdom from an evil force. The princess is tan and looks like a normal girl. She is a bit tomboyish, but can be very regal at times. She likes to enjoy fun things due to her not having a very "fast-paced" lifestyle. Her associate/friend/bodyguard is a pasty white, and is very serious. Usually is a killjoy for the rest of the group. She can be very protective of the princess at times. The boys are teenagers and enjoy risks. They are from a reform school for delinquent children. (even though most parents send them there for vacation, or thinking it was a summer school.) The school is more or less a prison, with lots of violence and petty crime in student circles. The students eat horrible food, while the Teachers eat like kings. The 2 boys escape and go off on a journey, like they always dreamed of. They wear a white dress shirt with black pants. They also wear dress shoes. The girls, cannot go around in their normal attire, so the boys return to the school and steal some female uniforms. (White dress shirt and black skirt.) So the boys go around the countryside, battling beasts and exploring caves and caverns looking for "runes," magical stones that will unlock the boys' powers. After a while, the princess begins to become infatuated with the main boy.
>>
>>156579125
great work
>>
>>156579919
thanks again
>>
>>156582878
please share!
>>
>>156574822
Hero given power of hope of humanity

Sets off to defeat the demons with army

Hero has success in the initial campaign

In pivotal battle against demon lords castle the power fueling him rejects him.

The human army loses strength and begins to rout

Becomes blood bath and army is slain with hero.

Death Goddess takes pity on the hero

Hero is resurrected as undead. A vessel for death goddess

Hero returns alone

Is marked a heretic and blamed for the failure of the army. (hint of foul play in power rejecting him)

Bound and exiled thrown out in a box at sea

Washes up at some unknown land
>>
File: 1469912440640.gif (249KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469912440640.gif
249KB, 500x500px
In the near future, Japanese-style idols become a huge hit in America, prompting idol companies to expand overseas to compete for the lucrative West Coast market. The MC is a young American military veteran hired by an innocent, naive producer-san as their local security chief. Unfortunately the MC is fucking nuts, and soon takes advantage of producer-san's blind belief in all the classic American stereotypes by buying automatic rifles and stun grenades on the company's dime. By the time producer-san figures out he's been had, it's too late, because he's too scared of the insane American to do anything, much less fire him.

The plot switches from slice-of-life/comedy with its first real drama arc when a rival idol company of dark goth power-metal girls decides to play hardball. To everyone's shock, they're actually Dark Magical Girls playing out an old grudge with the MC's idol company, who's girls are all Good Magical Girls. Just as the conflict is reaching a climax, they're forced to team up to counter a new threat - a Metal Bluegrass boy band channeling the dark and terrible power of twhaaang. Just as the Magical Girls and Dark Magical Girls are finally burying old grudges and channeling the Power of Friendship to overcome the boy band, a new upset strikes when disaffected blue-collar Trump-voting construction workers decide they've had enough of this gay-ass weeb shit and form a metal percussion band called Killdozer, where they use their construction mecha to play music by beating I-beams on concrete and grinding wheels up and down pipes and shit.

The show ends on an incredible cliffhanger that is never resolved because Season 2 never happens.
>>
Takes place billions of years in the future. A Catholic theocracy has control over most civilization in the universe, however, a recent astrological crisis has caused the re-emergence of vampires, believed to have been exterminated on all planets thousands of years ago. While right now there are only a dozen vampires, if they're not killed soon they could quickly kill a lot of people. The vampires in this story can't create full vampires, just people with the strength of vampires via blood-sucking, however they need a shitton of blood to survive, sometimes wiping out 100s of people in one night. New real vampires are made via reproduction between vampires.

Luckily, the space vatican has kept a few incredibly skilled vampire hunters who are the only people on earth capable of defeating a vampire (vastly stronger and faster than an average human and weaponry) in hand to hand combat by using particular magic and special weaponry. Of course, they could just use planetary nukes and what not just blow the vampire the fuck out, but the vampires are smart and hide among heavily populated planets. In addition, the church wishes to keep the existence of vampires a secret to prevent the widespread panic and violence that happened the last time a vampire emergence occurred (leading to misplaced vampire hunts and deaths of millions of innocents), so they can't send in armies to go find and kill the vampires either (and the vampires are strong enough to deal with small armies anyway).

The problem for the hunters is that the vampires are incredibly tricky. Some pull stuff like pretending to be human until the last moment (since they can only die to a stake to the heart, hunters might be reluctant to try, say, cutting off an arm to see if it dies). Thus actually finding a vampire is an incredibly laborious process and can take decades (lifespans have been vastly extended in the future due to better medicine). cont.
>>
>>156584125
written by Planefag
>>
yuri on ice but with banking/insurince salesmen
>>
>>156584510
The vampires are in no rush since they want to extend their numbers via reproduction. They aren't in cooperation with each other originally but eventually might find each other, however this is somewhat tricky for them as it is for the hunters, but vampires have it easier as they can tell apart vampires from humans via blood scent or something.

The hardest part of all is that being in the presence of a vampire is extremely harmful to your sanity, decreasing your intelligence, calmness, all without you being conscience of this effect. So while vampires are killing thousands per year, all the nearby by people are going insane (thus the church can hide the existence of vampires by claims of a dangerous disease outbreak, unfortunately common in a transgalactic society, difficult to enforce travel regulations and all that), and the hunter by being nearby vampires, is going insane himself, making it more difficult to distinguish between humans and vampires.

The worlds the vampires pop up in vary. One is cyberpunk, one is utopian, one is more rural, one is outside the church's jurisdiction and is run by pagans, etc. They all have their own social and political situations that affect the hunters' ability to find the vampires. And the politics of the space vatican get attention too as they try to keep vampires a secret and weigh ethical options in hunting the vampires and stuff.

Each of the hunters' have unique personalities, designs and backgrounds. The vampires start out boring but develop stronger personalities as they live on earth and actually become more human, in contrast to the degenerating hunters.

I could go into more detail but I don't want to waste any more thread space on my autism.
>>
A child idol's agency goes bankrupt, and after living like a celebrity and constantly being in "idol" character since age 12, 16 year protagonist must now attend a high school full of normal students. However, she can't stop acting like a sperg or knock the idol shot off.
>>
File: 1486073445326.gif (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486073445326.gif
3MB, 720x540px
>>156580925
T-thanks you for taking your time d-delving through all of our shit...

H-here is m-my N/a/meless Knight. P-please r-read and r-roast.

Chapter 1 (revised): https://pastebin.com/AnGqvrzi
Chapter 2: https://pastebin.com/xuxd6EJ7
>>
File: MRE.jpg (137KB, 735x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MRE.jpg
137KB, 735x1024px
A slice of life anime about a bunch of cute girls who are actually anthropomorphic military MREs.
>>
A bit edgy, but I dont give a fuck.

World is beeing attacked by monsters from space/hell/another dimension. One millitary organization seize controll over china, both koreas and ofc japan. They decide to build mechas, and then put teenegers into them to fight evil monsters.
First season tell a story about 15y/o boy, who is just conscripted to new mecha unit. He, with other faggots and faggots (female) have a order to patroll, and secure west border of china.
For rest of season is just fighting those creatures, sometimes one of those kids dies during battles, some romance involving MC and first girl he encounter, until the last 2 episodes where they find a way to kill evil once for all.
Girlfriend of MC dies during the assualt on aliens base but plan worked. Monsters are wiped out, everyone everywhere is happy except MC coz his only true love is dead.
>>
>>156585406
only if that youtube ASMR guy narrates it
>>
File: IMG_2687.jpg (73KB, 409x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2687.jpg
73KB, 409x437px
From the last WAAP thread I was in:
>Chuuni High School Student gets hit by Truck-kun
>"Huh, maybe I'm going to an isekai world!"
>Nope, he's barred from the afterlife and forced to remain as a ghost until he actually accomplishes something with his un-life
>Now that he can't really indulge his vices, he has to socialize with other ghosts, accomplish things for other people, and contend with overzealous ghostbusters
>Optional cameos by Kana, Sam Wheat (Patrick Swayze's character in Ghost), and Slimer
>Mandatory ghost hand-holding, cuddling, and dicking

The question now is: should it have a serious antagonist or not? Troublemaking ghosts are a given, but a would a super-spooky threat like a legit necromancer or a ghostly serial killer or something ruin the tone? From the description I've got now, it seems pretty tame, but it could go any direction.
>>
"I'll do that tomorrow'

In wich the chosen one of an isekai spends gis days bumming arround and when pressed to save the world says he'l do that tomorrowand naps some more.
somehow all still turns out ok at the end of the day.Also, it'san homolust anime.
>>
Hard-boiled detective gets hit by a truck while pursuing a prime suspect in a nationwide case of serial murder and gets isekai'd to your typical JRPG world. He makes a name for himself solving murders and other crimes in a world where people are too quick to blame everything on monsters and the maou.
>>
>>156586058
Second season starts 10/13 years later. This millitary organization, who took controll over east asia decided to form a facist-dystopian government. People who don't want this shit formed a partisan group, who fight dem evil facist.
MC in his mid/late 20, he got over his lost love, now tries to settle his live, open small shop, buy new car etc. Sometimes he mets his old pals from his unit.
One of them got addicted to alcohol, because he didn't fight, to see his country becoming what it became.
Some of them joined rebellion.
Some of them still works in army.
Some just got PTSD and can't function properly.
There is also a kid, whose father fight alongside MC and allso died there. This kid sees MC as hero, and also is nationalistic as fuck and wants to join army just like his father.
After a while, seeing how a government threats his people, (censorship, surveillance, harassing etc) MC decides to join rebelion.
Then he is forced to fight and kill his old comrades during the fights, making him sad and shit.
After a while, he sees that nationalistic Kid killing one of his old comrades during a fight. Just to be more dramatic, the killed one was asked to protect this kid, by his father 10 years ago while they were fighting monsters.
After some years, a rebellion finally wins, but everyone MC knew is now dead because of this civil war. Last 5 min of last episode is just MC looking around battlefield, at all his dead comrades and all the destruction those fight have brought, that he gets out of his mech and just starts crying.
I hope my english is just good enough for you fags to understand what I just wrote.
>>
Humanity has spread throughout the solar system, with large colonies on the moon, Mars, Venus, and small but growing colonies on many moons of the various gas giants, and many large space habitats. Conflict has only been small scale for over a century, and colonization missions to the nearby stars are being prepared for launch. It seems humanity has entered a golden age. This all changes when something is discovered in the Oort Cloud, a device of extrasolar origin. A team is sent to investigate it. Once there, the device activates and destroys the research ship. A hastily assembled battlefleet is then sent to disable the device and secure it for study. Once they get there they find out its purpose. It's a portal of some sort, and is now open. Strange ships now surround it. They attack the human fleet. At first the humans hold their own, but more ships, with more advanced weapons and defenses keep pouring out of the gateway. Humanity's first contact begins in fire.

10 years later, humanity has been pushed back. The colonies in the outer system are gone, and it's only a matter of time before Mars falls as well. Humanity has one last hope, a new battleship has been built from captured alien tech. The MC is a brash young officer picked to command this new ship, and given a mission, return to the portal and destroy it, to stop the flow of reinforcements into the solar system. If he fails, humanity is doomed.
>>
A dense tomboy and an inexperienced shota do cute things and slowly fall in love while on a fantasy adventure with a knight who doesnt talk and a mage girl who tries to get them together.

I'll get someone else to fill in the rest
>>
In a near future, people started gaining powers. Not any kind of powers, but powers related to their sexual fantasies and proportional to their sexuality. Sexy women have armies of minions whom they draw power from just by wearing lingerie, wealthy men keep big harems of women for the same reason. Modern society has pretty much crumbled under these petty tyrants, the world reduced to a Mad Max style wasteland.

We follow a guy that despises this entire world. He's pretty strong by himself but doesn't have any way to draw power, so he's always on the run from pretty girls and their minions. One day, he tries to save a girl that was about to be brutally gangraped, but in the process he gets his ass kicked and the rapists decide to rape them both. But, for an instant, they hold hands, and feel an incredible surge of power, which allows them to beat the gang.

They discover that they like each other, and they can draw power from each other as long as they hold hands, and we follow the development of their relationship and their attempts to beat some sense back into this sex-and-power crazed world.
>>
>>156585406
let's put her on a tray, NICE
>>
>>156574822
In the late 19th-Century, an Prussian medical officer of the army returns to his home country after fighting in the Franco-Prussian War. To his horror however the German lands have been plagued with death and disease along with rumors about the dead stalking the land.

When he goes to visit his home town he finds his childhood sweetheart and many of the townies have died and have been buried. One night finds them stalking the town and they attack/kill a young girl turning her into a Vampire and they send one of their hellish minions to attack him.

The officer survives and is called to report to duty by the military. A special regiment has been created by the Prussians because of a threat to humanity has been found in the fatherland, a disease of vampirism with a Vampire Lord leading those who turned in areas.

The series focuses on the special regiment of Prussians going to war against the Vampires in secret operations using their special style of warfare, and the MC attempting to study Vampirism to save his childhood sweetheart and kill the Vampire Lord who caused this mess.

You also go the side of the Vampires who wish to create their own powerful nation in Eastern Prussia and parts of Austria after getting thrown out of Romania.
>>
>>156584125
>disaffected blue-collar Trump-voting construction workers decide they've had enough of this gay-ass weeb shit and form a metal percussion band called Killdozer, where they use their construction mecha to play music by beating I-beams on concrete and grinding wheels up and down pipes and shit.

I'd watch it only for these
>>
It's a dark comedy about a cute, normal, nice girl trying to overcome and resist her genetic urge to become a huge edge lord, but reality seems to be absolutely determined for her to embrace that urge
Cont?
>>
>>156587561
So, Double Arts with ecchi? Sign me the fuck up.
>>
takes place in a semi-dystopian future (as in not totally bleak and dark) where an old family head (around 60 years old) discovers the possibility of living forever by replacing most of his body with artificial parts. Being dissastified with the future lying ahead for his children, he decides to spend most of the family funds in combat oriented body augmentations and fight in underground arena fights to the death. Most of the story despicts the old man managing to survive with just his sense of self-preservation, and the moral degradation he willingly suffers in order to persue his dream.
>>
A boy is walking home from school one night when he's mugged by a trio of lolis who then disappear into the night. No one believes his story, and they think he just blew his money in microtransactions for online games. He refuses to give up and discovers an underground loli crime right. However, the loli crime ring has been investigating him too. The leader, known as Onee-sama, has decided to recruit him, by turning him into a loli. However, the MC manages to escape before he could be completely turned into a loli. Even not fully transformed, he can't pass as a boy anymore, and the lolis are still after him. So he disguises himself as a girl and hides in an all girl's school. This school has a secret of its own though. All the girls in it used to be boys, until they ran afoul of the loli gang. It's actually run by the government in order to protect them from the lolis.
>>
>>156584592
>urobutcher meets nasu

kill me plox
>>
>>156582041
Sounds like a greek tragedy. Would play if made into a game by team Ico, probably wouldn't read it.
>>
>battle shounen
>but the protagonist is a delinquent girl
>her power is that music influences her super power set.
>american metal like slayer or metallica(early good metallica mind you) makes her super strong and durable.
>jpop makes her radiate an aura that has everyone fall in love with her.
>european classical makes her super intelligent.
>though bad music, music she doesn't like, and some weird genres cause weird unproductive powers or make her very weak
>every episode has a scene where she has to listen to a song while doing something. yes, the licensing rights will be a nightmare.
>she usually has a pair of headphones and a smartphone for her music source. though at other times it will the music played outloud or she has to sing.
>singing her self works a little. used for emergencies and the final battle finishing blow.
>>
>>156585406
>U
No one likes Omelette-chan
>>
This is the story of a girl sworn to an eternal duty of ferrying wayward souls to the other side.

Long ago in ancient times, a town of death worshippers were brought to the brink of ruin by an accidental summoning of demonic spirits. Left with no other means to survive this calamity, the town offers up their youngest girl just barely twelve years to their patron god to save themselves.

This saves the handful of them remaining but all that survive have been cursed by the spirits and will perish horribly in a mere few more months. Death agrees to leave the girl with them until their time has come but the girl's brother wouldn't have it. Diving further into the dark arts, the brother turns those willing into half living immortal beings.

Death angered by this travesty, commands the girl to slay the heathens and right their wrong but the brother overpowers her and they escape out into the world. Seeing her so helpless, Death grants the girl a portion of its powers but because she is still human the girl must put souls to rest to keep her existence sustained well enough to use them. If she were ever to use them beyond her limit, even Death would not be able to save her soul.

Her story takes stage across the world and over the millenia as the girl resolves unworldly matters for death while she hunts down her straying family. Every chance meeting they have shaves away a little more of their humanity away from them and they become more deathly beings. Tragedy had been the start of their respective journeys and only tragedy can bring them to their ends.

I call this one "Death On The Run".
>>
Guy gets transferred into an MMO as his character

Except that the story takes place 2 years later once all the action has already died down and it's just a slice of life of him working at an inn. People he met are introduced throughout the episode with occasional flashbacks.
>>
>>156594520

When she becomes intelligent with classical european music, does she also goes full ara ara?
>>
Manga enthusiast gets drafted to war. After he survives and his accomplishments, goes and draws manga again. People dislike his style and publications and gets kicked out of the manga industry; decides to become a leader. Thus, getting elected by the people. Then, leading his country very well until he gets deceived by an alien species.

Turns out, his manga's villains became real and he is living his biggest nightmare and tries his best to win the war that was introduced by the villains.
>>
>>156595846
only if every episode is 50% info dumps by one of the manga characters
>>
>>156596051
It would be subtle.
>>
File: ifightformyfriends.png (1MB, 650x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ifightformyfriends.png
1MB, 650x2000px
>>156574822
A group of villains, sick of always having their evil plans defeated by "the magic of friendship", finally get the idea to harness that power for themselves. They become as campy and buddy-buddy as most shounen heroes are about friendship, and the magic of friendship allows them finally take over the world as they always dreamed.

And so, a group of complete assholes are forced to work together to defeat the magic of friendship and save the world.
>>
>>156589323
I'd watch it
>>
>>156581395
Gag comedy works best in short formats, where only having one main joke doesn't get too repetitive. This could be a decent short comedy.

>>156581932
If you do want to scale things up beyond the high school, it'd be wise to start hinting at that expanding scope early on. I like the concept of the conflict though. It's got some pathos to it.

>>156582374
Folklore from around the world is fascinating. I'd love to see what you do with it.

>>156583089
You have some interesting material for a children's adventure story here. If you wanted to refine it to a pitch, I think it would work well.

>>156583149
>>156583213
>>156585211
No problem. I enjoy editing, and the variety of content here is nice. I'll take a gander at N/a/meless Knight as well.

>>156583690
I feel like the actual story starts with whatever the next sentence is after "Washes up at some unknown land".

>>156584125
Sounds vaguely like Exodus, the show-within-a-show from Shirobako, but somehow even more extreme.

>>156584944
This is interesting as a setting and basic concept. It sounds almost like you're prepping to DM a campaign, and it might be a concept better explored within the medium of games.

>>156585406
This...will probably actually happen at some point.

>>156586271
The tone I currently get from this is "feel-good story", what with the protagonist bettering himself and helping others. You could have a serious threat antagonist in such a story, as long as you don't dwell too hard on the darkness/menace.

>>156586671
Decent premise; needs expansion.

>>156586787
"War is hell" is an old cliche. I do not feel this adds much to it.

>>156587102
I feel like I've heard this story before, specifically "Humanity has one last hope, a new battleship has been built from captured alien tech". Nonetheless, it's a functional story. I'd just like to know more about the MC and the specific storyline he goes through.

>>156587429
Do these two would-be-lovers have any particular traits?

>>156587561
Lewd
>>
>>156579985
Boku no Pico?
>>
>>156587561
Jitsu wa Watashi Wa's future setting?
>>
>>156588161
Another gamish concept. I take it the unique "draw" here is the focus on late 19th-century Prussian military tactics?

>>156589323
Short gag comedy, perhaps.

>>156590578
So it's the opening arc of Texhnolyze backwards.

>>156594520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gPuH1yeZ08

>>156595660
The backstory feels slightly messy as you've written it. One too many "but then a curse" twists in too short a span?

That said, the actual story here sounds very compelling as a fan of tragedy. I'd love to hear more about what her travels might entail, and would watch as well.

>>156595682
Inn stories are nice. What sorts of things happen in his time there?

>>156596507
Another short gag comedy, maybe? This would be pretty funny as they go.
>>
>>156580925
He probably might wind up getting drunk on power once he starts getting to the bigger guns in this weapon collection, resulting in him to fighting to keep the guns to himself. Also, there could be an alien relic weapon in the collection which could prove pivotal in the defense of the state he is part of.
>>
cute girls being Maikos in training, cutely.

i'll be surprised if KyoAni hasn't done this or thought about it.
>>
>>156596850
Cont
It's starts with the girl waking up, engaging in her daily routine, such as waking up her ditzy, hyper, childish, may-or-may-not-be-the-town-bitter-alcoholic-former-prostitute mother, trying to clean up the dilapidated mansion they live in, preparing herself lunch despite her horrid cooking skills, and walking to school, going through her school day, where despite her excellent grades and high intelligence, she is forgotten by everyone except the teachers and her only friend, a jock The action starts when her father, the Ruler-Marquis of the Edgelords, who has been absent all of the MC's life, nearly kills her with his meteor construct which he uses for travel, despite being a nigh-godly psychic. He does not even introduce himself to his daughter, only saying he is here on "business", which is never specified, (an excuse to get away from his daughter's mother and her stalker lesbian girlfriends)
>>
>>156597577After languishing edgily around town for a few days, getting involved in a few vauge, long meetings with the town leadership, and not even trying to bond with his daughter, the Ruler-Marquis selects the MC's best friend to be trained by him, as he is apparently more more of an Edgelord than his own daughter
>>
>>156597695Then the Kajiu Incident happens(edited)
Basically, there are massive monsters that live in the surrounding country side around the town where the whole story takes place in. Well, one of them has been severely wounded by a random golden tentacle (the owner of that tentacle is very important later on). The Town's mayor-priest, as he is friends with the giant monsters, announces an expedition to check up on his friend
He announces at that the Edge-Marquis and his trainee are coming, and that they need a volunteer. Since the wilderness surrounding the town is Australia-tier, only the girl volunteers, in part to get some of the attention her best friend is getting from her peers for being her father's apprentice, in part to try to bond with her father, and in part to be helpful. Once the girl arrives at the expedition departure point, fully prepared to survive the deadly wilderness, the volunteer position is revealed to be the expedition's pack mule. Being the pack mule of the expedition and a sitting duck when predators attack nearly kills the girl, but she keeps up with the expedition and reaches the giant monsters' den with only silent tears
>>
File: 4748291-6173384216-24177[1].jpg (267KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
4748291-6173384216-24177[1].jpg
267KB, 600x593px
>setting a ghost in the shell like world in its early cybernetic development phase.
>average girl mc
>SOL
>girl has some cybernetic prosthesis. no cyber brain or anything like that. Just a leg and an arm.
>they're maintenance intensive.
>episodes about her life with the drama of her prosthesis.
>she is being made to attend a special school for disabled.
>all she really wants is to go to a normal school
>so she'll strive to prove herself to the world.
>relationship bowl is won by a female friend.
>>
We follow different characters in a medieval setting with a feudal structure centered around magic. Noble families have access to magical powers that are kept in the blood, and while they are fairly spectacular, they have very few mundane uses outside combat. While the main religion is centered around the nobles being the descendants of Gods, there's a subversive movement inside the faith that tells that wizards got their powers from breeding with demons and evil beings. There are also fantastical monsters and a dark lord who no one knows if it's real or not, but it's considered the master of the monsters.

There's a big conflict that ends up dragging all the noble houses and eventually the peasantry in an all out war. Eventually, it turns out that most of the conflict was stirred by the faith and the merchant class, who want to gain support to eliminate the wizards, and things become a mix of the French Revolution and Salem Witch Trials very fast. At the same time, the dark lord has a conspiracy to use the faith to debilitate both wizards and humanity in general, and tries to destroy the human race but it fails because the faith had countermeasures against the dark lord (being convinced he was real and who created the wizards in first place).

There's a sequel and a prequel. In the sequel, wizards still exist in the modern times and use their powers to fight, but they mostly hide magic and try to fit in a place where technology made magic kinda redundant and where they are hated for what they ancestors did.

In the prequel, we see an entire race of superbeings who are worshipped by the human race and also teach them about civilization. We learn that original wizards were born of normal humans and superbeings, they were seen as gods but most of them were assholes. We also see the dark lord, who in the origin just wanted to give humans a hand against the abuses of his own race, and ended up being responsable of the deaths of most of the other superbeings.
>>
File: mib.png (202KB, 369x659px) Image search: [Google]
mib.png
202KB, 369x659px
>>156574822
MC is living the normal married life, until one day he woke up in a dark room. It turns out he was drugged by a mysterious lady in black and his hands were cuffed. The lady told him that she was keeping tabs on him and she's going to show him his wife's big secret; she was cheating on him and she was extremely secretive for him not to know. Outraged by the shocking truth, MC wants to know why the lady did this, she didn't respond but offered him two choices; the lady can help him divorce his wife and have the bank sieze all of her money or he will be drugged with a special chemical that would erase his memory of ever knowing the truth, meaning he'll wake up the next day not knowing that his wife's cheating on him. Having no other choice, MC agreed for the divorce.

After all that, MC still wonders why the lady 'helped' him. It turns out the Lady needed a partner to carry out her operations.

And then, MC's life changes as his new job to be part of a small secret mercenary group disguised as private investigators bound on helping other people with their problems on adultery/infidelity.
>>
File: 1453231839803.jpg (457KB, 610x861px) Image search: [Google]
1453231839803.jpg
457KB, 610x861px
By sheer coincidence, a young, sickly girl draws a demon summoning circle in a paper collage. She ends up summoning a wish-granting devil, who takes the form of a young boy to earn her trust. He states he'll grant her any 3 wishes within his power; however, he claims he is not god, and cannot change a person's fate (Outright treating her illness is impossible, but he can magic up a suitcase of cash to get her treatment with a low chance of success. Even if successful, if her fate was to die young, the universe will make it so). He never states what the price is.

The sickly girl treats him with cynicism, constantly harassing him or tricking him into performing tasks that don't count as wishes, or getting him addicted to the human world's pleasures like delicious food or technology, making him magic up stuff she wants to mooch off him.
>>
>>156598491
Eventually, a group of otherworldly entities find their way to earth through the magic circle that summoned the devil. The first is an angel, bearing a riddle. It claims it is here to exterminate the devil and the "witch", but finds both to be relatively harmless. It gives them a trial: solve the riddle, or pay for their sins in the price in "pain". The demon solves it, but doesn't tell the girl, so she tricks him into giving the wrong answer. The angel seizes the demon by the throat, and proceeds to chokeslam it through every window in the hospital. While this occurs, the girl solves the riddle. Sated, the angel leaves, but not before manipulating the hospital into thinking the little girl was responsible for breaking all the windows, leaving her a bill for all the "panes". The devil laughs while bleeding profusely, and her first wish is spent acquiring enough cash to pay the charges.
>>
>>156597978
I-I like this. W-would be better if Demon Lord h-has some other motivation than j-just typical "lelz i'm evul n wanna distroy da wurldz".
>>
>>156598765
didn't you read the last sentence?
>>
>>156597483
It might be worth considering putting a second character in there with him. It'd be a very different concept, but two characters adds a lot of room for conflict/development.

>>156597778
Although I do not think this has much broad marketability, I would personally watch it as I find low-level cybernetics and such interesting. Probably more realistic as a manga or webcomic though. What sort of person is the MC?

>>156597978
Complex, but interesting. It'd be nice to hear about the people you plan to focus on, but this is good lore for a fantasy novel.

>>156598249
Sounds like an extravagant/impractical operation just to help random people with their cheating partners. On the other hand, anime is the realm of the extravagant and impractical. Could probably work as an action-comedy.

>>156598722
Sounds like you've got a lot charted out here. Where exactly is it going?

>>156585211
Prose in the second chapter is a fair bit cleaner than in the first. Still, keep an eye out for those subject-verb-agreement errors ("it doesn’t takes me", for instance). May I ask what your first language is? Also, have you had a chance to try any retyping exercises?
>>
>>156598818
S-sorry. I-I did not r-read it carefully enough.
>>
>>156598722
The second arc introduces a living puppet (wooden marionette type). It immediately attacks the duo, but fails to hurt them. They soon realize its presence absorbs peoples' ability to feel pain, making them think they weren't getting hurt. They befriend a janitor and begin feeding the creature ill patients' pain, essentially soothing them. Each time, the puppet becomes more and more human. Soon, one patient succumbs to their fatal disease and dies, causing the being to go into a frenzy.

The hospital begins to warp into a meat-like substance, like something from Demonophobia, or Saya no Uta. An eldritch being arrives, its mere presence threatening to ruin all life on the planet. It tries to land, a tentacle about to land on a building, and the devil springs to action, slicing it and erasing it on contact, but there's too much for him to handle if it gets closer. Imagine an ant trying to cut someone's hair before their head lays down on an anthill, I guess. The janitor and loli try to assist, but to little help. However, they realize something strange.

The puppet cringes every time the eldritch being is struck, but at the same time, tries to get as close as possible to it. Right before it makes contact, it phases right through it.
>>
MC is a pretty average high school student. He falls in love with one of his classmates. However, he's rejected. But he doesn't want to give up. He decides he's going to join his crush's school club in order to get closer to her and win her heart. That club is the Forgery Club. Now MC must become a great counterfeiter if he wants to impress that girl.
>>
>>156599333
Using their collective brainstorming and some foreshadowing murmured by the humanoid puppet, they come to the conclusion the puppet is some sort of avatar or pain. Without really confirming it, the loli uses her second wish to send the puppet to the center of the beast. The puppet seems to absorb the corruption like a sponge, becoming monstrous itself. There's a brief struggle, but the roles seem to reverse; the eldritch being becomes human-sized, and the ex-puppet is almost kaiju-like. The puppet triumphs and proceeds to die. The ex-aberration gives a passing mention about succumbing to fear of pain and ripping the concept of pain from its body. Without pain, it was unable to tell when it was hurt, and lost its sanity, then turned horrific. It thanks them, then dies, using its last strength to return their world to a state before it arrived. The loli smiles, coughs up blood, then collapses.
>>
>>156599225
I could either have him rejoin the outfit he is part of eventually, dragging them into the battles for possession of the weapons collection, or have him be part of some sort of special unit assembled by the state to make use of new weapons developed from the alien relics and perhaps stuff stolen from attacking aliens
>>
>>156599225
Or I could make the mech one of those types with multiple crewmen.
>>
>>156596910
>I feel like I've heard this story before, specifically "Humanity has one last hope, a new battleship has been built from captured alien tech". Nonetheless, it's a functional story. I'd just like to know more about the MC and the specific storyline he goes through.
Of course, it's pretty common in both eastern and western scifi. The main variation on the theme is the ship both isn't expected to and can't win the war on its own. It's job is just to kill the portal so humanity has a chance.
>>
Haremshit in an isekai iyashikei setting.
>>
>>156599573
The next episode begins with the demon going to Tanabata festival with the girl, with no explanation or direct continuation of what happened after she collapsed. There's simple back and forth banter between the two, but the viewers are able to tell the demon is genuinely worried about her. At the end of the festival, the demon tries logically cornering her into using her next wish for money for an operation, like he previously suggested early on. She refuses, but in a hypocritical manner, writes on her Tanabata slip "I don't want to die". She collapses once again.

She's rushed to the hospital, the devil alongside her the entire time, only the janitor able to see him. She's in bed for several days, barely able to keep conscious. In a moment of clarity, she teases the devil for worrying about her, then uses her last wish so that they'll be forever together. He simply tells her that that's not up to him to decide, as he can't change fate. The wish is invalid, and she dies.
>>
>>156599225

Probaly you did not hear about my country before... It should be called something something Nam. My name is not Nam but the character's name is "Nameless" literally and they use Niponese, so people can call him Nam-san.

Jokes and off-topic things aside, try searching "nam" in English and you will get it.

I have tried writing something in my first language before, but gave up since I was too lazy to put all of my time and mind into it...

Maybe the biggest problem is I am some kind of perfectionist who edit everything as he write and like showing off the work. Also, I easily lost my motivation since most people I've shown my work to say it is shit.

Strangely, my old plot revolves around a faceless and nameless knight too; however, originally, he is a god. He lost most of his power to seal an equal god a thousand year ago and so are his memories. He does nothing but wander the world and read books. Also, in my story, the world are built more carefully (I even draw a map). The new names are normal, but the old names are anagram. In example, the world's name is Terah, because it is Earth... A godess's name is Teraliam because she can manipulate material.

So... Yeah. S-sorry for the rant. I-I will come back b-being the n/a/meless author.
>>
File: 1488215021476.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488215021476.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
MC is a uni student has a problem where any emotions he feel are magnified to others incredibly hard. For example, Just a little bit of irritation turns into a wave of murderous intent so intense some of the weak-hearted classmates around him faint.

Thankfully MC has learned how to bottle up his emotions at a fairly young age, but lately he seems to be getting into situations where leaking emotions becomes inevitable. Could there be someone who knows about him and is trying to reveal him?

I kinda want this to be a more comedy shtick with MC's face permanently being like pic related but I'm racking my brain on how to expand upon this. Maybe a love interest doing it because she doesn't like MC's emotionless look?
>>
A tale of a magician during the proliferation of cybernetic augmentations. Shows how he continues to entertain audiences despite their newly-enhanced ability to analyze his acts in depth.
>>
>>156599903
The girl wakes up after dying. After fate took its course, he revived her. A technical loophole in the rules. He wasn't supposed to do that. He makes a flimsy excuse that her Tanabata wish was actually directed to him, so he did the best he could. The devil reveals that after granting her 3 wishes, he was supposed to reap her, then be granted a wish of his own. He claims his wish is already fulfilled, and he vanishes, presumably back to hell, where he'll be punished.

The girl grows up and has a normal life. One day, she looks up from her study, to hear a tapping on the window. She finds a black bird with a familiarly mocking look in its eyes. The devil's name was Kuro (Crow). She grins, and the credits roll.
>>
I worked on this a lot

Ohana: minko will you go out with me.

Minko: but you and I are both girls so just die.

Ohana tackled minko to the ground and kissed her. When Ohana looked down she saw minko cry.

Ohana: I am sorry.

Ohana runs off while she runs in the rain her thoughts are going wild. She heard minko call her name then she crashed into a phone pole. Minko got out of the car and ran over to Ohana then hugged her.

Minko: don't run off without letting me know.

Ohana: I am sorry kiss earlier.

Minko grabbed Ohana and kissed her.

Ohana: why did you do that.

Minko: because I love you and only you.

Ohana: what about yuji.

Minko: I had a sex change yuji will never accept me.

Ohana: so I am your second choice no way.

Minko: I promise I will never do that again.

Ohana: ok I trust you so how about we become one.

Minko: how about we got a hotel.

Ohana: but that will mean we become lovers.

Minko: I know lets go.
>>
>>156600272
>"how about we got a hotel"
>they live in a fucking inn
>>
Boy meets girl on last day of 2nd year. They exchange glances but don't meet. Girl changes over the summer in hopes of getting boy, learns makeup, clothes etc. Boy and girl both happen to join the same club, but both are too awkward to say how they feel. Girl gets jealous when she sees boy with his childhood friend, a whimsical bisexual girl. Boy asks friend for advice, tells her hes insecure about his lack of sexual inexperience. She's super nonchalant about it, offers to be fwb so they can blow off steam and so he can learn without getting judged or hurt. Girl finds out, goes ballistic, starts sleeping around to get back at him. Things sort of die down between them, boy quits club and joins another. They meet again at a party, share a kiss, but then she has to go home (insert reason why). Boy finds out next day she died in a car accident on the way home.
Was thinking the club would be art or theater. Probably not very Japanese sounding becuse I'm as American as it gets, but maybe change fwb to makeout buddies or something more interesting?

If there's interest I'll consider writing it up as a short story or something.
>>
A girl is picked to become a magical girl. She finds there's already a few magical girls around her city, and they use their powers to help people. The girl finds this boring. She decides to become a villain to spice things up. She changes her magical girl costume to more of a dark magical girl look and begins committing minor crimes, like using her powers to enchant the equipment in a cake factory so it can only make kale flavored cakes, or magically decaffeinating all the coffee, tea, soda, and energy drinks in the city so everyone will be too sleepy. She's of course stopped by the other magical girls each time, but gets away because that's just what dark magical girls do. Even the affected townspeople don't mind too muhc, as rumors of magical girls fighting a dark magical girl have greatly increased tourism, and the economy is thriving. However, a serious and edgy magical girl from another town decides to come in order to stop the MC, not realizing everything is pretty much just a game and the town is benefiting from it.
>>
A mangaka of a canned serial killer manga finds herself involved with the investigation of serial murders where victims are killed exactly the same way as it happened in her manga.
>>
>>156600541
Sounds a lot like Looking for Alaska, twist included.
>>
File: 1456623644868.jpg (307KB, 600x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1456623644868.jpg
307KB, 600x1724px
>>156598491
>>156598722
>>156599333
>>156599573
>>156599903
>>156600188
If anyone can give me feedback, I'd be grateful.
>>
In order to compile a comprehensive compendium of every species of monster known to man, dwarf, and elf etc., the Teratozoological Society has dispatched its researchers to every corner of the globe. Some assignments promise glory, like writing the entry for the Great Wyrm of the North; others offer the thrill of an adventure, like studying the orcish hordes on the frontier; there's even the possibility of relaxing in the tropics getting to know the greater sunlit beach nymphs.

But, as victims of the byzantine intrigues of academia, Carol and Melvin were not assigned any of these. Not even close. Carol and Melvin got the shitty monsters.

Follow the adventures of our perpetually disgruntled Monster Manual writers as they wade through the trash gnomes, reverse-centaurs, and dire koalas of the world. Thrill at their intense taxonomic debates about whether frogbears are properly amphibians or mammals. Marvel at the exotic locales to which they travel, and the locals who belittle them. Weep at their nonexistent paths to tenure and social lives, laid low by their inability to sympathize even with each other.

A gag manga because that's pretty much all this framework can support.
>>
>>156597401
Wouldn't say too short. The clan worshipped death and associated with demons. Someone screwed up big time and it hurt them bad and instead of accepting the consequences they just kept on jumping down the slope till they hit bottom.

For the story rundown, it'd be mainly episodic with the girl persuading/forcing bound souls into giving up their regrets through a dream world where they can explore the past and contact the presently living. Naturally since these are troubled souls, each case is tough and they'll dig into old and fresh wounds and when the souls absolutely refused or fall in with the demons, she has destroy them and feed on them for power.

Sample content:
>A treasure hunter and a lost treasure that she has to track and destroy
>Royals that died trying to escape revolution that she has to guide to their rendezvous point
>A doctor who mercy kills his patients
>Another similar outbreak of demonic spirits in a mountain village that she saves but almost "dies" for
>A quarantine zone of people that think they're still alive
>An orphanage she visits every 5-10 years that ends with her staying for her friends' last days
>A future battlefield for soldiers bred into war
>Catching up with her clansmen and her brother continual escapes

Last two eps has her travelling with an AI machine probe in the distant future where humans on earth are dying out and her brother is making ghouls and demonifying souls to repopulate it. He's declared himself a lich king of a derelict supercity and has a very loose grasp of his own identity.

Climax is from his POV as the reaper he's been running away from so long tears decimates his army with ease and he struggles in vain to remember why they're in tears when she finally has him dead to rights. Epilogue has her returning to the river their town used to be at to bury their mementos and her promising to return someday and join them.
>>
A story about anon who is reincarnated as loli vampire.
>>
A small space trade vessel goes about going from planet to planet trading resources. Only about two people in it, a guy and a girl. Trouble of the week-style for a while, slowly developing character development as stuff goes. Don't overexpand cast, have at least a few main characters such as the guys for which they do the trading or some kid in this place they always go to that decides to also become a trader because of them or some shit. Slowly develop a romantic relationship between the two characters. End result is the marriage between both and it's implied they keep working.
>>
this is one which I found a while ago, which I liked, so I'm gonna post it here
>every so often, due to some divine intervention, people are born with non hereditary traits, such as neon colored hair, super powers if they're lucky. These people are literally called main characters, and they basicall go out and find danger/adventure. However, one of the most powerful ones doesn't want to be a main character, and so she/he tries to avoid as much adventure as possible.
>and the word of the day is comedy
>>
>>156574822

An anime based on the Fukushima 50.

Bend the truth a little so that more than a few of them are young and hot, but still keep lots of 30ish average looking guys and a handful of silver foxes.

And they all die before 2021 with the last one dying during the 2020 Olympics.

I don't even need to flesh it out or add tragic romantic back stories, this will be a best seller in Japan and cause septicemia based deaths due to permanent national pride errections
>>
>>156599225
>Sounds like an extravagant/impractical operation just to help random people with their cheating partners. On the other hand, anime is the realm of the extravagant and impractical. Could probably work as an action-comedy.

thanks for the reply anon, and you're right, action-comedy sounds good.
>>
MC was a party member who sacrificed himself in order for the hero to defeat the demon king and restore peace to the world, he leaves behind his pregnant waifu. Except he didn't die, he somehow finds himself transported 20 years into the future where history books scapegoat him as the villain who caused the end of the world. Together with his estranged daughter, he slowly discovers that his party's journey 20 years ago was not what it seemed.
>>
Reason, Tradition, Endurance. This is the holy triad of the Terran Emperium which all humans are bound to follow. Against the tide of xenos, humanity shall use this triad to hold and push back this tide.

Planet M-377 is a planet found to be rich in resources and contain ruins that could yield potential acquisition of xenos tech for reverse engineering and archeology. However a research vessel sent to the planet went dark and two Galactic weeks later, the human colony of Hera had been besieged by a xenos fleet from the Galactic Alliance who are a coalition of alien civilizations.

The Human Empirium wasted no time sending out a fleet to push back the xenos tide. Part of this fleet, a young marine who is an Aldian, a near human race of elf-like aliens who were absorbed into the Human Empirium. Given her Aldian heritage, she is ridiculed and mocked by her human peers for being a mere xenos. Some even consider her worse than a xenos given that the xenos actually stand and fight. MC sees this war against the xenos as an opportunity to pay back for the destruction of her home planet. And to prove once and for all that she will uphold the Holy Triad and stand as a human.
>>
File: 1486874829644.jpg (127KB, 1059x594px) Image search: [Google]
1486874829644.jpg
127KB, 1059x594px
MC is a 19 year old girl who just started college. While on a hike she meets a stranger that steals her ice cream. MC beats him up and is told that if she stops he'll tell her a secret. The secret is that the zombie apocalypse is about to happen. MC beats up the stranger a little more.
On the way home, MC discovers the stranger wasn't lying and that zombies are attacking her city. The town is on fire and the stranger is running around hitting zombies with a baseball bat. Apparently the stranger is from the future and really wanted to be part of the zombie apocalypse. To do that, he stole a time machine in the form of a cabinet and came back in time to experience it. When MC threatens to beat him up again the stranger decides to just use his time machine to go to a different timeline since he's willing to deal with zombies but not her. He jumps in the cabinet only to be spit out. The time machine has some type of sentience and tells him that he's not worthy to use it's power. Trapped in this zombie apocalypse, the stranger freaks out and starts running away.
Eventually they're surrounded by zombies and their end seems inevitable. While the stranger curses his bad luck the MC demands retribution. She swears if she ever finds out who's behind this that she'll make them suffer a thousand deaths. The stranger's cabinet appears and eats her. Apparently the cabinet doesn't specifically travel through time but grants wishes. Since what she desired most intrigued the cabinet, it granted her wish. MC emerges from the cabinet in a ridiculous outfit. Her wishes has transformed her into a magical girl with incredible physical strength. She defeats the hoard of zombies and decides she will single-handily purify the world of the zombie apocalypse before schedule. And during this time she will bring justice to whoever was behind it.

tl;dr MC turns into a magical girl to defeat the zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>156574822
A small town girl running away from home takes the midnight train going anywhere.
A city boy also running away from home takes the same midnight train going anywhere.
Knowing that their new lives in a strange city will come with many difficulties and hardships, they decide to stick together from then on.

The boy is the rational, but somewhat timid one. He knows the general gist of city life and usually leads the girl around, but he sometimes underestimates the strangeness of the city, leading them into whacky situations.
The girl on the other hand is eccentric and hardworking, and especially resourceful (like making a full blown survival tent with just cardboard boxes and some plastic bags.

They get into many city shenanigans, like being homeless, pissing off the yakuza, accidental bank heists and much more. It's a romcom/action/adventure anime, and it could work as an episodic series.

Title: [spolier]Don't Stop Believing[/spoiler]
>>
>>156574822
Initial D with motorcycles
>>
File: cno0Kz6.jpg (150KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
cno0Kz6.jpg
150KB, 1920x1090px
>>156603888
The MC is a hardworking student who grew up taking care of his sick mother and his little brother and sister. His classmates admire him and his girlfriend who used to be a turbo bitch turned dere for him. If left alone, MC would be a great example of how hardships can be overcome with hard work.
One of MC's classmates, glasses-kun, uses black magic to teleport his entire class to another world. Glasses-kun had a crush on MC's girlfriend since they were kids but never had the courage to confess. His plan was to restart his life with her and become a shitty Kirito knock-off.
MC is late for class so he’s not part of the initial teleportation. To go to another world, glasses-kun must sacrifice his classmates to a dark deity of the other world. They are all stored in the deity’s belly where they will all die in 24 hours.
When Glasses-kun teleport themselves into the new world, MC rides in through the portal with a motorcycle he found to save his girlfriend.
Since every second outside the portal is a year inside it, the ten seconds the MC spends outside longer than Glasses-kun causes him to go the new world ten years later.
Glasses-kun has become the dark lord while MC's girlfriend is his wife. MC has no experience with isekai's plots. He only played FFIV and half of a Dragon Quest Game he lost as a kid. Most of his experience in gaming is in FPS and sports games. He uses his motorcycle and a frying pan and rides through the continent, eventually hearing the prophecy of the chosen one. To save his girlfriend, save the inhabitants of the new world from glasses-kun reign and to return home to make dinner for his family. MC will fulfill the prophecy of the chosen one and save everyone!

Except the chosen one is a cute girl he meets on his journey. She has long hair and a pet griffin that speaks backwards. What it says doesn't mean anything though.

Title: [spolier]Separate Ways[/spoiler]

Sorry couldn't resist.
>>
>>156603982
It's lovely
>>
File: IMG_0396.jpg (47KB, 282x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.jpg
47KB, 282x306px
Atalanta is a sexy tomboy who also is the priestess of Artemis and she has to fight rapist centaurs, rapist satyrs, rapist Minotaur and keep her virginity but there is a secret! She is addicted to anal sex and has a big juicy butt
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.