[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naruto Improvements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

You cant out sage a sage.

Instead of boruto wouldn't we all like to see a reedited version of naruto that cuts out all the filler... not just the filler episodes that have no bearing on the main plot and rehash the same basic themes, but also the parts during battle scenes where they explain what they're doing, what they just did, what they're about to do and the parts later on where they explain that all again. And maybe toss in a few more moments where the GIRLS perform some sexy jutsu, lets let at least shippuden be more mature. And bring all the fight scenes up to par with the kimmimaro vs rock lee drunken boxing in terms of quality of animation.

Theres plenty of really great stuff in the series that with just a bit of effort it could become much more than it was forced to become due to the constraints of the marketing department.
>>
>>156555534
Fuck off Narutard spammer. Don't think /a/ doesn't notice you spamming.
>>
>>156555534
Mhmm
>>
what would you do to improve the series rather than just redo it like they did with boruto and even really within the shippuden itself with the whole kakashi obito rin dynamic. I know it could have been more than three almost identical retellings of the 3 sanin story and i know you've been thinking about it for a while.
>>
>>156555700
In addition to the story improvements and MASSIVE EDITS reducing the total runtime to probably less than 10 hours from the 1000 or so hours we've got.... let naruto hook up with ino in shippuden so I have something to watch with my imaginary girlfriend.
>>
>>156555534
>>156555700
>>156555985
>samefag
>>
>>156555700
How about some sort of internet... they've got some basic tech, power lines. internet seems possible.
>>
>>156556283
You should stop replying to yourself.
>>
>>156555534
Would require a rewrite to the same degree as the Star Wars prequels.

The biggest problem with this series is world development. At the start, the ninjas were supposed to be just special forces for a nation. It turned out they could curbstomp every non-ninja, that it makes you wonder why the Kages don't just rule their respective nations.

So that's where I would've focused changes: develop the world, more inter-country politics, give Naruto large mission arcs outside of the village, made the daimyos more prominent characters, and fucking nerfed the ninjas.
>>
Fuck off, samefag.
>>
Remember when late night /a/ was supposed to be better?
>>
File: Multiple_Shadow_Clone_Technique.png (392KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
Multiple_Shadow_Clone_Technique.png
392KB, 640x362px
>>156556283
They could be doing virtual jutsu while browsing the internet normally, sort of add a little extra twist to something thats relatable.
>>
>>156556395
>>156556522
Fuck off Narutard
>>
Is Naruto > Sasuke or Sasuke > Naruto?

>>156555555
>>
>>156556585
So Narutards are also cancerous dubfags as expected.
>>
>>156555534
Fillers were the least of the flaws of the series. A re-edit wouldn't stop the fundamental story being rubbish.

> with just a bit of effort
Nope. It needs a complete re-write post time skip.
>>
>>156556395
I like that idea. They did that a bit more n the movies than the tv shows but they never really made the motives for the politics remotely interesting/ plausible even in the movies. In addition to the politics, they could have included more slice of life type moments with the ninja doing being a bit less ninja among the regular people of the nations so that I'd actually care about them. As for political motives, maybe some kidnapped princesses would be fun.
>>
File: Program_Animatrix-011.jpg (335KB, 1280x514px) Image search: [Google]
Program_Animatrix-011.jpg
335KB, 1280x514px
>>156556687
>Fire country capital
>daimyo assassination threat
>Naruto and co are the daimyo's bodyguards
>assassin turns out to be Sasuke
>castle rooftop battle

Y'know, ninja stuff.
>>
>>156555534
Can't wait for a Naruto "One Pace" like project
>>
>>156555534
Go with original author's idea (No sakura/saske shit)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.