[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What show (that isn't airing right now) are you watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Ayashi.no.Ceres.full.25085.jpg (1MB, 1414x1962px) Image search: [Google]
Ayashi.no.Ceres.full.25085.jpg
1MB, 1414x1962px
What show (that isn't airing right now) are you watching right now and what are your thoughts on it.

For me,

Ayashi no Ceres, 4 episodes in

Seems somewhat interesting, although the artstyle is dated with the sharp ass can opener chins. OP is nice, ed is fucking terrible. Main angel bitch is pretty fappable.
>>
>>156545166
I'm finishing Windy Tales right now. It's pretty comfy.
Also watching Spice and Wolf. It was a little overhyped. Just finished season 1. Pretty much nothing happened
>>
>>156545166
I'm finally watching Brigadoon after its been in my backlog for almost 20 years now.
>>
>>156545703
>Spice and Wolf

I didn't think the second season was much better than the first. Still, both shows have solid atmosphere. Both go too much into detail about money and economics and shit for my liking.

Wouldn't be averse to another season but I don't think it'll happen at this point.
>>
>>156545166
just finished mikakunin. benio got super annoying at the end. but it was comfy. now the op is stuck in my head.
>>
Mahou shoujo madoka magica, 5 episodes in
Kind of boring desu. I don't like anything except for the fights with the witches so far. The story can suck my dick since it doesnt seem to exist right now other than "kill witches as a magical girl". I'll finish it but I don't see what's so great about it
>>
File: 1469447180781.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469447180781.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
Watching Maison Ikkoku and Sailor Moon Super S.
Ikkoku is comfy and cheesy. Started watching this after I saw Orange Road and have to say it's pretty good. Both it and KOR are good in their own right. Can't say if I'll like it better than KOR but I'm sure it'll end better. KOR had the 80's music and fashion down to a T though.
Sailor Moon is fun but much preferred the amazon trio over the four lolis.
>>
>>156546304
>Maison Ikkoku

I'm like 40 episodes in and I really don't want to watch anymore. Every episode is the same shit.

>mc gets into some kind of misunderstanding because of the annoying ass tenants

If this show ignored the other tenants a bit more I'd actually have the desire to finish watching it. I know it's like 80 or 90 episodes and that things would naturally develop slowly, but this is just repetitive to a fault.
>>
I finished Sasami-san@Ganbaranai earlier today, after putting it on pause after the first episode when it was airing. I'm kind of baffled, because I actually really liked it, but I've only ever seen it get a lukewarm response.
>>
File: WEtyGht.jpg (69KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
WEtyGht.jpg
69KB, 800x494px
trying something new
getting drunk while watching anime
season 2 ep 2, i dont think this will be like season 1
>>
The first movie. Everything is good so far.
>>
>>156546419
>just repetitive to a fault.
Orange road was the same shit, except the MC had psychic powers and didn't live with his dick sleeve. I have to expect the repetition when it comes to anime like this so my standards are set really low. Granted with that in mind I don't think I'll get through Ikkoku until like August since we all already know the end result and it's just hijinks until we get there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.