[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akibastrip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Akibastrip Idol Dance.webm (3MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
Akibastrip Idol Dance.webm
3MB, 576x324px
Now that the Dust is settled, and sales weren't even that great. What are your thoughts towards this anime?
https://track5.mixtape.moe/rmspmp.webm
>>
>>156544682
Good fun and mayo a cute.
>>
It was a pleasant surprise. I went in expecting just pure garbage but it ended up being pretty entertaining in its own way.
>>
File: Arisa blush.jpg (420KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Arisa blush.jpg
420KB, 1280x720px
>>156544682
What the hell?
From the thumbnail at first I thought that was thighs and colored thigh highs with panties closeup of some girl.
>>
burger butt
>>
>>156544682
It was definetly my favorite for the season. It was super "genuine" feeling and a good homage to general otaku culture. Gonzo's show may look wonky as shit but it's clear that the people making it were having a lot of fun.
>>
>>156544682
IRL version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdV_N3rHU54
>>
It was my favorite that season. It was just so much fun. I think my favorite episode was the Yugioh one. That, plus the sad state of sales made me buy a BD, which marks the first time I spent genuine shekles on anime.

Also got the sound track. Track 7 is my favorite.
>>
Pretty obvious that it was a low budget show, but it was fun and they clearly enjoyed making it. It's a shame about sales, but that's not uncommon.
>>
>>156550829
The OST? I haven't managed to find that anywhere yet.
>>
File: halkoED.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
halkoED.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
God tier OPs and EDs.
Halko-chan a best.
>>
>>156550656
I have to agree with this totally. As a parody of the nerd cultures it had a certain sense of affection for them that I don't feel in a lot of shows. To be able to find the humor in a hobby without degrading it is really awesome, and the fact that it didn't shy away from making references I couldn't get initially was really cool too. Mayo is cute too.
>>
>>156544682
That terrible dance is going to stick with me for a long time. Card battle episode was great
>>
>>156550829
Anon, you can't just say you got the OST and then not explain where you got it from.
Also I completely agree with everything the others said, it was extremely passionate which is something you don't find often lately.
It even made an animation cel vs background cel joke in year 2017, for god's sake.
>>
The humor was good but the production value was pretty low. Background characters were like one step about stick figures, it was jarring.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.