[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Steins;Gate the only successful SciADV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Why is Steins;Gate the only successful SciADV?
>>
The "sci" part is absolutely retarded and you might as well just say its all magic.
>>
>>156539029
More down to earth feel and a adaptation that isn't dogshit
>>
The only one to get an adaptation that wasn't a trainwreck and more exported stuff.
>>
>>156539029
Good adaptation.
CH was a fucking mess even though the VN is great.
RN was boring.
Haven't finished CC, but I found it what CH should've been at least.

Miyano's acting was fucking godly both in the anime and the two VN, Zero is better than the original, maybe because of the dark tone.
>>
It's the only SciADV series to get a decent adaptation.
>>
>>156539029
Chaos child far surpasses it supposedly. Will have to wait and see.
>>
chaos head was awesome
i liked robotics;notes a lot but barely any robot shit or robot technical shit
>>
>>156539078
t. retard that didn't read the VN
>>
File: 1451481172228.jpg (371KB, 1204x849px) Image search: [Google]
1451481172228.jpg
371KB, 1204x849px
>>156539029
Because the anime wasn't shit like C;H was nor was it mediocre mess like R;N.
>>
File: momo.png.jpg (32KB, 204x500px) Image search: [Google]
momo.png.jpg
32KB, 204x500px
>>156543963
What's with the pink haired girls?
>>
>>156539806
>>156539998
I'm planning on watching chaos;child because some people here said it wasn't bad. Did that change?
>>
>>156539029

The only one that had a proper adaptation. All the others have been fucking shafted to hell thanks to shitty episode allotments, pacing, and failure to properly adapt.
>>
>>156546942

If you care about C;C and want to eventually read it, I would suggest you don't watch the anime. It ruins an extremely important plot event by introducing incorrectly and spoils the VN without needing to.
>>
Steins;Gate has relatable characters and time travel is a fun concept that can afford to have a mostly realistic setting.

The science is just the right level of science fiction where it's the perfect combination of real science and complete fiction.
>>
>>156539029
Because its the only decent adaptation.

All the VNs are good though.
>>
>>156539029
Because it was the only one that managed to make the fans overlook the cringey chuuni faggot MC because of MUH FEELS
>>
>>156539029
Because it was the only legitimately well written one so far.
C;C is apparently great but not translated yet.
>>
>>156549483
>C;H VN is good
I can't believe there are people who actually think this.
>>
File: 1451758204066.jpg (3KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1451758204066.jpg
3KB, 122x125px
>>156549611
>>
>>156539029
It's great unlike the rest.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.