[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Was hyped af for his Eternal Mangekyo >Never uses any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: madara nine-tails.png (1MB, 600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
madara nine-tails.png
1MB, 600x1040px
>Was hyped af for his Eternal Mangekyo
>Never uses any actual Mangekyo abilities besides Susanno
What went wrong?
>>
>>156538485
>What went wrong?

kishimoto can't write for shit.
>>
>>156538485
Probably focused too much on the unique Rinnegan ability he gained

All Sharingans can use Izanagi and Izanami at the cost of their eyesight.
Magnekyou Sharingans are different in that it's possible to get two different abilities in both eyes. Sasuke and Itachi got two abilities, Obito got two variations of the same technique, but Shisui got the same technique in both eyes
With Rinnegan, Sasuke got Amenotejikara and Madara got Limbo.

It's most likely Kishi forgot, but I'm still curious what it'd be. Someone should ask him.
>>
>>156541021
>>156541021
Fuck off Narutard
>>
>>156538485
kishidrugs
>>
>>156538485
The game cutscenes made it seem like he had some time-travel shit. Like he could go back in time a second or two every now and then.
>>
>>156541254
What you are describing sounds like Izanagi, but I don't remember what you are saying happening in the games.
>>
>>156541021
>be a useless shitter
>luck out on the eyehax lottery and gain an ability more powerful than anything even the fucking 6-path sage is capable of

Obito's space-time warp was such utter bullshit. Who the fuck needs jutsu absorbtion if NOTHING touches you. Who the fuck needs kamehameha techniques if you can just warp someones head off. Even Kaguya couldn't do shit against it. And then Kakashi asspulls himself some ranged attacks used by a giant Susanoo (remember when this guy had low chakra?), what a joke.
>>
>>156541339
Small-scale use of Izanagi sounds really cool, if only because it would actually be interesting and helpful in a combat situation.
>>
File: sasukay.jpg (23KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sasukay.jpg
23KB, 500x281px
Sharingan was a fucking mistake. They should keep it to the first 3 tomoes. It had an amazing mechanic till it kept on getting power ups.

>1 Tomoe was able to slow down someone's perceptive abilities in their eyes in small increments.
>2 Tomoes was able to to allow the body to keep up with elite ninja's taijutsu along with people who study taijutsu on a daily basis and even copy them
>3 Tomoe gives you a near perfect reflex to the point it could keep up with people whom's body move faster than their mind allowed to

Then suddenly Shippuuden takes the stage and Sharingan goes downhill.

>3 tomoe give you free access to a mastery in genjutsu
>Mangekyou Sharingan gives you the most powerful jutsus out of 2 of the 3 jutsu catergories, something ONLY Sasuke and Itachi have the super special bloodline of doing

Wouldn't of mind if they didn't stop there. But...

>Susanoo giving you near invicibility along with strength and speed buffs
>Izanagi and Izanami being dues ex machinas
>Rinnegan and Rinnesharigan
>>
>>156541936
Genjutsu was always part of the sharingan though that is why Gai made it a point to look at an Uchiha's feet when fighting them.
You are right about the rest though.
>>
>>156541936
Itachi was introduced very early on and his Mangekyo abilities were fucking awesome, one of the best moments in Naruto.
The mistake with the Sharingan is just a byproduct of the powercreep all of Naruto suffered from; rare abilities started getting achieved by everyone because they had to be able to keep up with all of the other people with rare abilities. So the simplest way to make anyone with a Sharingan keep up with the power curve, was to just give them Mangekyo Sharingan, thereby invalidating its supposed rarity.
The solution to the problems with Sharingan is the same solution to the deepest problems of Naruto as a whole; power levels should have been kept within the realm of belief, and the series should have remained an adventure story.
Jaraiya worked very well as an example of the "highest tier of ninja" in early Naruto, but it became painfully obvious how outpaced he was by every remotely important character in the Ninja War arc.
>>
>>156541377
I wouldn't say Obito was a shitter, he just had the disadvantage of being an orphan with nobody to train him. Minato probably didn't even have time to train him due to his status and it being before/during wartime.
>>
Canon reminder every Sharingan has a unique exclusive ability except Sauce's.

>Kakashi: Kamui
>Itachi: Can create a Tsukoyomi so powerful it literally stops time for the person it's cast on.
>Shisui: Can body flicker as fast as light.
>Obito: Could make selective parts of his body phase into an alternate dimension.
>Madara: Could activate jutsus beyond time itself.

The teleporting thing Sauce does isn't Sharingan, it's Rinnegan.
>>
>>156545257

sauce has Black Fire dumb ass

also, Shisui's ability was the genjutsu that danzo used at the kage summit. His body flicker was just a random thing he was good at
>>
>>156542338
this guy gets it
>>
>>156545257
>>madara: could activate jutsu beyond time itself
That izanagi thing was utter bullshit. But I guess madara proves that people don't die when they're killed
>>
>>156545349
>sauce has Black Fire dumb ass
which was itachi's
it was somehow implied the tap itachi did was how sasuke got the amaterasu, unless im wrong, cause the way obito said made it seem he passed down the power to him.
>>
>>156545548
I think he means sauce can change the shape of amaterasu that's already been used. He called it like blaze style or inferno style I think.
>>
>>156545257
They just have abilities in both eyes. Sauce and Itachi both had the Tsukuyomi/Amaterasu combo, Obito had two Kamui variants and Shisui just had his thing x2, we never saw Madara's. Sauce was allegedly better at Amaterasu and Itachi at Tsukuyomi.
>>
Doesn't matter OP Sasuke is the stronger uchiha anyway
>>
>>156538485
He minmaxed for a full Susanoo build.
>>
>>156545915
which is still pretty bullshit, but that's kishimoto writing for you.
>>
>>156545257
Kinda wrong. MS is supposed to have one ability in each of the eyes.
Itachi: Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi
Sauce: Amaterasu and Blaze Release
Obito: close-range and long range Kamui
Shisui: Amenijosomething (the one that dispels genjutsu) in each eye

As to why Itanchi and Sauce share Amaterasu, I imagine it's because they're brothers. Susanoo is an ability every MS user can unlock, and Izanagi and Izanami can be used even with normal Sharingan.
>>
File: 1473348081657.jpg (1MB, 1826x1997px) Image search: [Google]
1473348081657.jpg
1MB, 1826x1997px
AUTHORITY OF THE GODS
>>
>>156546547
Kotoamatsukami
>>
>>156538485

He's a walking copypasta, of course we wouldn't see all his abilities.
>>
What stopped every MS user from just winning with Tsukiyomi?
>>
>>156547953
Only Itachi had Tsukiyomi.
>>
>>156545257
>Kakashi: Kamui
I think that would be more like an Obito ability that Kakashi shares rather than a Kakashi exclusive.
>>
>>156545349
>>156545531
>>156546020
>>156546547
>>156548574
I forgot that Shusui's is in fact the ability to cast a genjutsu so subtle the opponent would never be able to tell they were in one. Kotoamatsuki. And yeah, one could say Kakashi took half of Obito's ability.

But Amaterasu/Tsukoyomi are not exclusive to anyone.
>>
>>156546547

Shisui's genjutsu could control people's minds entirely. Itachi admitted it was stronger than Tsukuyomi.
>>
>>156548714
>Tsukoyomi are not exclusive to anyone.

Tsukoyomi is something only Itachi can use.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.