[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show even worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Detective_Conan2.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Detective_Conan2.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Is this show even worth watching?
>>
>>156537425
the first seasons are good
>>
>>156537425
Read the manga faggot
>>
File: spiral2.png (534KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
spiral2.png
534KB, 720x540px
hey yeah best detective show coming through right here yeah unfortunately you do have to read the manga if you get into the show
>>
fuck
yes
it
is
>>
>>156538426
Is there stuff that wasn't put into the anime?
I thought the manga was just the main story while the anime had some (neat) sidestories and shitty fillers.
>>
i watch a couple episodes every few weeks with my sister. i didn't like haibara at first but now she is my favorite character. does she have more episodes in the later seasons? i'm only around season 11
>>
File: Shiho_Miyano_After.png (124KB, 290x324px) Image search: [Google]
Shiho_Miyano_After.png
124KB, 290x324px
>>156541505
Yes
>>
>>156541425
the anime starts off the same and then goes and just does random stuff and ends. The manga goes on for seventy chapters and has a logical ending.
>>
>>156541578
Wait, I thought it's still going?
>>
>>156537425
you are better off reading the manga, the anime is good its just so long with mediocre parts throughout. The show is very weekly formatted so you can use the wiki to skip all the non important chapters if you really want.
>>
File: spiral3.jpg (47KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
spiral3.jpg
47KB, 225x350px
>>156541687
Nope, the plotline is concluded. There's a prequel series, I haven't read it, but I think they finished that one too.
>>
>>156541759
It says it's still ongoing, though. It's still getting scanlated too.
>>
http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/anime

Look at the "Plot" column

Watch the 1st season and then the episodes with the "black shadow symbol"

Everything else is filler (starts and ends there, they are individual cases)

You're welcome (yes, it's very good)
>>
>>156542031
are you talking detective conan?
>>
>>156542165
Woops, read the replies wrong.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.