[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Goku even love Chichi (and by extension his family)? He always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Teen_Goku_&_Teen_Chi_Chi.png (226KB, 624x469px) Image search: [Google]
Teen_Goku_&_Teen_Chi_Chi.png
226KB, 624x469px
Did Goku even love Chichi (and by extension his family)? He always seemed too detached and only stayed with them cause they provide him a place to live and food.
>>
What they have is much stronger than love.
>>
well it looks much worse than I remember it damn nostalgia googles
>>
>>156536899
He seemed to respect her wishes to not train Gohan at the start of the series
>>
>>156536899
Of course he does, he fought gods ready to commit human genocide, some with greater potential than he had and he only started to take it seriously when he found out they killed his wife and youngest son.
>>
He feels pride in his kids, and fucks chichi multiple times
He definitely cares for them in his own way even if it's more casual than normal
Now vegeta?
>THAT'S MY BULMAAAAAAA
>>
>>156536899
Use the catalog retard
>>
>>156537267
fuck off. No one bitches about all the retarded waifu threads or threads starting with memes, but making one for a series that's popular gets this autistic response. I don't care about Super either, so I'm not posting this in that.
>>
>>156536899
>In the anime?

Somewhat

>In the manga?

It was purely platonic
>>
Clearly he does. This "Goku is totally selfish" meme needs to die. He has multiple options for food and shelter, which is funny because people bitch about him not being around all the time.
>>
>>156537510
This. I don't usually get on /a/ because everyone is mainly fantasizing about some school girl. This thread isn't some amazing thing either, but I would rather discuss this than which waifu is better.
>>
>>156538168
It's not so much that he's selfish that calls his love into question, but that he's such a fight autist that he doesn't even understand the emotion.
Exasperated once we learn that saiyans don't normally form pairs anyway, so he's from a species that doesn't even mate for life to begin with
>>
He literally ditches his family whenever he can and only goes back home for food.
>>
the only things goku loves are food, fighting, grandpa gohan and krillin in that order
>>
Considering that most Saiyans are autists that can't even comprehend love (Vegeta's from a royal family; he's an exception), Goku just married Chi-Chi because he promised her or something (and maybe felt something in his heart). Plus, according to Toriyama, he only sees Chi-Chi, Gohan, and Goten as close friends rather than his wife and children.
>>
>>156538360
This. I'm not saying he's a purely selfish asshole who would let his family die if he can keep fighting, but he did seem all too eager to abandon them at the end of Z when he went off to train with Uub. That and him choosing to stay dead after Cell, makes me wonder if he chose that not because he attracts bad guys but because he doesn't have to look out for his family and can fight to his heart's content in the after life.
>>
>by the way Goku I killed your wife and child after I stole your body
>YURUSENAAAAAAAAI
>>
>>156536899
Goku loves everyone as a friend, even his family.
>>
>>156538360
Maybe the exact nature of his love is in question, but he clearly loves his family. It was long established that Goku is not normal; he is not human yet is abnormal for a Saiyan as well due to his kindness and ability to form close attachments, with the only major consistent being a love for battle.
>>
>>156538559
>and maybe felt something in his heart
Nah.
>>
>>156538938
Come on, at least a little.
>>
Goku is actually closest to Bulma and Krillin. Bulma's always been the deuteragonist of Dragon Ball but she seems invisible at times.
>>
>>156539131
Yeah same for Roshi. These are the only characters were he didn't seem so detatched and he had a love for them that exceeds even that of his family.
>>
File: 034_1479922498.png (297KB, 962x1400px) Image search: [Google]
034_1479922498.png
297KB, 962x1400px
>>156538994
He doesn't even kiss her.
>>
>>156539299
one one hand, this shows that goku is beyond autistic
on the other, that means chi chi doesn't care about foreplay and they just wildly fuck like animals in heat
>>
>>156539377
Chichi is autistic too. Everything she knows about dating she read in teenage magazines.
>>
>>156536899
Yes and no.
Toriyama said in an interview that Goku sees his family like he sees his friends.
He doesn't have any sense of familial ties whatsoever.
It is not like he doesn't care about them or doesn't love them, he loves them, but he loves them like he loves Krillin, Master Roshi, Bulma and all his other friends.
To him his family aren't any more different than his friends.
>>
>>156539509
>To him his family aren't any more different than his friends.
except he fucks one of them
>>
>>156539560
Anon have you ever heard of fuck buddies?
>>
>>156536899
Even Toei flanderized goku still cares for his family and went berserk when Zamasu bragged about killing them.
>>
>>156539667
What do you mean anon?
Are you saying toei flanderized Goku,because he got angry that Zamasu bragged about how he killed his family?
>>
>>156539666
yes satan, but it is a distinction from the rest unless those gay doujin with vegeta are to be believed
>>
>>156539811
Who says Goku wouldn't fuck Vegeta if Vegeta asked him to?
>>
>>156539759
I mean even the shitty Goku that we see in super that had his fighting autist trait take over every other aspect of his personality, still cares about his family despite him usually being shitty.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.