[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get into JoJo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: jojo.jpg (45KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
jojo.jpg
45KB, 620x350px
I want to get into Jojo, but don't know how. What do I watch? I see there are OVAs, what order do I watch them in? I want to watch all of it, where do I begin?
>>
You watch the OVA's in their release order, then you move to Diamond is Unbreakable. To finish off the trilogy, you wait for them to adapt Stone Ocean. Don't bother with the upcoming Vento Aureo, it's not relevent.
>>
>too stupid to use google
As expected of a jojofag. You'll fit right in.
>>
>>156532251
TV adaptations are fine to start with. Then you go to OVAs
>>
read the manga you doof
>>
>>156532251
read the manga then watch the ova and then the animes
games are optional
>>
>>156532251
watch the anime. part 1-4 manga is optional. start reading from part 5 after you finish the anime
>>
Oh please , not another jojofag
>>
File: Diobully.jpg (127KB, 920x518px) Image search: [Google]
Diobully.jpg
127KB, 920x518px
>>156532251
Watch the David Productions anime starting from Part 1 (Phantom Blood) then watch the rest of it up to Part 4 and read the manga afterwards since part 5+ haven't been adapted yet. David Productions did a good job adapting the manga so you don't need to start from the beginning after getting caught up with the TV series.

The OVAs only adapt Part 3, but skip over a bunch of shit from that part too. I'd only recommend watching the OVA after finishing the TV series because of that. It's entertaining and some things in it are done better, but since it skips over parts 1 and 2 starting with it is retarded. The dub is pretty great too unlike the TV series where the sub is much better.

>>156532370
This is bait. Everyone who tells you to skip parts is either baiting or a ledditor with attention span issues. Don't start with the OVAs, that's like starting an anime in season 3 instead of season 1.
>>
Go to Crunchyroll, start with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, then Stardust Crusaders, then Battle in Egypt.

Or just read the manga.
>>
>>156532973
>ESL fag hates jojo
what a surprise
>>
manga
Part 1: Phantom Blood

FINAL DESTINATION
>>
JUST FUCKING GOOGLE JOJO PART 1

ITS NOT HARD

HOLY FUCK

I HATE THESE THREADS SO MUCH
>>
Just start watching Phantom Blood, anyone with taste should basically get hooked within 5 minutes and marathon up to mid-way through the first season of Stardust Crusaders when the pacing breaks down.
>>
>>156532251
Don't be a retard and read the manga. Also completely ignore the slideshow that is called anime, you can watch the ovas for the animation after reading the manga.
>>
>>156532251
you should read the manga then the ova then the anime
>>
>>156532251
You are "into" Jojo. You just don't know it.
>>
>>156532370
What? No.
OP, watch the 2012 anime or read Part 1 of the manga.
If you watch the 2012 anime, go onto Stardust Crusaders (two seasons) and then Diamond is Unbreakable.
If you read Part 1 of the manga, obviously go onto Part 2, then Part 3, and so on.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.