[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>little girls that are actually adult men What is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 102

>little girls that are actually adult men
What is the appeal of this trope?
>>
>>156524350
People can deny being gay because "it's a girl so it doesn't count".
>>
>>156524350
More Jap gay denial.
>>
File: CagliostroIdol.png (170KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
CagliostroIdol.png
170KB, 960x800px
>>156524350

Nobody can appreciate being a cute girl with tight vagina more than an old man.
>>
>>156524350
>What is the appeal of this trope?

They're living the dream. It's what /a/ would have wanted if they could be a little girl.
>>
>>156524541
>>156524579
What if I openly swing both ways and I like this trope?
>>
>>156524350
Self-insert.
>>
>>156524693
Nothing. You're still gay and it's still a retarded fucking trope. I'm pretty sure it's just for self inserting anyways like usual.
>>
>>156524671

This. Cog is the best self insert.
>>
>>156524634
This.
Being little girls is wasted on little girls.
>>
File: 1493078623852.png (91KB, 453x316px) Image search: [Google]
1493078623852.png
91KB, 453x316px
>>156524634
Wisdom comes with age.
>>
Little girls NTRing you're waifus now.
>>
>>156524350
1. Having your cake and eating it too. It can be both a fanservice and self-insert character for both genders.

2. Girls are dumb lol, having the mind of a male is an improvement.

3. Wanting to be the little girl.
>>
>>156524350
Mindbreak, humiliation, degradation, maledom, ect.
>>
>>156524350
>lusting lolis and old men are verboten for Japanese teenage boys
>twice the risks, twice the fun
>>
Are you still a pedophile if you fap to them?
>>
>>156524350
Self insert
>>
>>156525961
Yes
Just a gay pedophile
>>
>>156525961
You're not if you fap about being them
>>
That's basically all lolis ever, real kids don't act like that.
>>
>>156526169
>real kids
Who cares about that shit? Fuck off.
>>
>>156526215
A lot of people care about kids, anon.
>>
>>156525399
Where the fuck is the full pic, I can't find it
>>
I self insert, then picture me fucking myself. It's really weird but it makes me shoot dumb loads so it's fine
>>
>>156526243
Thanks to those people we got enough problems in the world.
>>
>>156524350
It probably wouldn't have sold that much if it had adult men being edgelords, so the author put them in the bodies of little girls to bait otakus, simple as that.
>>
>>156526258
Exclusive to Enty (japanese patreon) :^)
https://enty.jp/posts/45046
I would donate for Cog if I was sure that's more than just one pic.
>>
>>156524350
Its hot
>>
>>156524350
Wait. The little nazi girl is an old man? Tell me more.
>>
>>156527276
Well, middle-aged man. He argued with a God-like entity and got reincarnated with his memories intact as a blonde notNazi loli.
>>
>>156524350
self-insertion
>>
---Official /a/ "You've Become The Little Girl" Survey---

Through this and that magical processes, you've become the little girl! What kind of little girl did you become, exactly?

[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[ ] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

You have the body of a little girl, but what exactly does it look like?

[ ] Same race as pre-transformation body
[ ] Different race (fill in): ______________

Of course, you're a little girl in body. But what about in mind...?

[ ] Keep old memories and personality
[ ] Mind wipe, new girlish personality in line with average girl of your age and upbringing

Oh shit, do you recognize the country/neighbourhood you've woken up in?!
[ ] Yep. You're late for your early-morning university class/work shift!
[ ] No

What's the first thing you do?
[ ] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[ ] Try and resume your normal life. Maybe you can convince your family that you're still a 27 year-old grad student...
[ ] Adapt to your new life and identity.
[ ] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.
[ ] Head into the forest and try to figure out why your fingertips are suddenly shooting out bolts of plasma/levitation beams/tongues of fire.

It's been ten years, what's your life like?
[ ] I was a girl for a day, and things are finally back to normal after the government ran all sorts of tests on me. Religious groups still think I'm a demon, though
[ ] Still a girl, but ten years older. Nothing really out of the ordinary.
[ ] Still a girl, but life got a lot better after you fucked enough guys to fill a stadium. Herpes is a bitch, though
[ ] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.
>>
>>156527544

[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[x] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[x] Same race as pre-transformation body

[x] Keep old memories and personality
[ ] Mind wipe, new girlish personality in line with average girl of your age and upbringing

[x] No

[ ] Masturbate
[x] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[ ] Try and resume your normal life. Maybe you can convince your family that you're still a 27 year-old grad student...
[x] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.
[ ] Head into the forest and try to figure out why your fingertips are suddenly shooting out bolts of plasma/levitation beams/tongues of fire.

[ ] I was a girl for a day, and things are finally back to normal after the government ran all sorts of tests on me. Religious groups still think I'm a demon, though
[ ] Still a girl, but life got a lot better after you fucked enough guys to fill a stadium. Herpes is a bitch, though
[x] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.
>>
>>156524350
Lolis that know how to please a man are the best lolis
>>
>>156527544

Through this and that magical processes, you've become the little girl! What kind of little girl did you become, exactly?
[x] JC (12-14)

[x] Different race (fill in): >Slender half-Japanese, half-Russian, petite red-head with blue and green eye pupils.

[x] No

[x] Look for a faceless old man, seduce him and feel the pleasure of being cummed inside my womb

Fine, second thing?
[x] Adapt to your new life and identity.

[x] I never aged for some reason and used that to change my identities every 5 years
>>
>>156528079
But why would men know how to satisfy men? That's like saying fat people are the best chefs. If it was a gay guy in his past life he might think the way to satisfy you is pegging your ass.
>>
>>156527710
this
>>
>>156524541
I mean it kind of doesn't count, they are the little girl now.
>>
>>156527544
>[ ] JY (0-5)
>[ ] JS (6-11)
>[X] JC (12-14)
>[ ] JK (15-18)

[X] Same race as pre-transformation body

[X] Keep old memories and personality

[X] Yep. You're late for your early-morning university class/work shift!
[ ] No

[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[X] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.

[X] Still a girl, but life got a lot better after you fucked enough guys to fill a stadium. Herpes is a bitch, though
[ ] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.
>>
>>156527544
>Mind wipe, new girlish personality in line with average girl of your age and upbringing
Who in their right mind would ever pick this? Unless you're a huge believer in the concept of a soul, this new person is not you in any way whatsoever.
>>
>>156528185
>But why would men know how to satisfy men?
Because we know how to make ourselves feel good? As opposed to a girl that doesn't know which part of the penis feels best when stroked?
>>
>>156528599
So that's just knowing how to give a handjob. (S)he wouldn't know how to ride the dick or give blowjobs, etc.
>>
File: 1491821883388.jpg (84KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491821883388.jpg
84KB, 1000x1000px
>>156524350
the dream of all of us
If you don't share it, get out of /a/
Normalfag
>>
>>156528599
What I'm trying to say is yes (s)he would know how the dick works, like the fat person would know how good food tastes, but (s)he wouldn't know how to utilize her own body to make the dick feel good like the fat person wouldn't know how to cook. (S)he understands your body but doesn't understand her own. If you give her time to learn about her own body, well a regular woman can also just learn about the male body through experience. Some women are good fucks (or so I hear).
>>
>>156525869
picked up
>>
>>156528498
Suicide alternative
>>
>>156524350
Wish fulfilment.
>>
File: 1444195435153.png (13KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1444195435153.png
13KB, 500x250px
>>156524350
Adult man mind + cute little girl body is literally the best of both worlds. It's the pinnacle of humanity.

The great appeal of this trope is self-inserting for adult man that knows what's good.
>>
>>156532110
>adult men that knows...
Fixed.
>>
>>156532158
Actually it's still wrong, it's
>adult men that know
>>
>>156525869

>that artstyle

this is by the mangaka of midori no hibi and love & collage right? picked the fuck up because he is a super bro who makes actually funny stuff.
>>

[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[ ] JC (12-14)
[X] JK (15-18)

[X] Different race (fill in): Succubus.

[ ] No

[ ] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate... TWICE

Fine, second thing?
[X] Try and resume your normal life. Maybe you can convince your family that you're still a 27 year-old grad student...
[ ] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.

[X] Still a girl, but life got a lot better after you fucked enough guys to fill a stadium. Herpes is a bitch, though
>>
>>156532348
Small correction: Succubus can't get STDs.
>>
>>156532414
They can't?
>>
>>156532566
Not him, maybe they can get them and spread 'em, but they shouldn't be able to suffer the negative effects. It's like how god can literally create satan but is himself omnibenevolent.
>>
>>156528498
>Unless you're a huge believer in the concept of a soul, this new person is not you in any way whatsoever.
But you still have perception. It's exactly like having a dream where you don't remember shit about what normal is and you're just going along with whatever bullshit is in the dream and to you it seems completely normal and you might even be a different person.

You'd basically just become somebody else. This may or may not be a good thing depending on your level of self-loathing.
>>
>>156528498
Presumably you have a continued perception and conciousnes through the entire process.
>>
>>156525869
picked up
>>
They got tired of the same recycled little girl personalities and want some adult personalities to push the narrative for once.

But they still want to have little girls as protagonists since they don't want to stare at old men.

So they compromised.
>>
>>156533475
Alice to Zouroku is another similar but different compromise - a loli and old man duo MCs.
>>
>>156524350
All the bodily appeal of a little girl, with all the understanding of an older student of life.
>>
>>156527544
>>[ ] JY (0-5)
>[ ] JS (6-11)
>[x] JC (12-14)
>[ ] JK (15-18)
>
>You have the body of a little girl, but what exactly does it look like?
>
>[x] Same race as pre-transformation body
>[ ] Different race (fill in): ______________
>
>Of course, you're a little girl in body. But what about in mind...?
>
>[x] Keep old memories and personality
>[ ] Mind wipe, new girlish personality in line with average girl of your age and upbringing
>
>Oh shit, do you recognize the country/neighbourhood you've woken up in?!
>[ ] Yep. You're late for your early-morning university class/work shift!
>[x] No
>
>What's the first thing you do?
>[x] Masturbate
>[x] Masturbate
>[x] Masturbate
>
>Fine, second thing?
>[ ] Try and resume your normal life. Maybe you can convince your family that you're still a 27 year-old grad student...
>[ ] Adapt to your new life and identity.
>[ ] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.
>[x] Head into the forest and try to figure out why your fingertips are suddenly shooting out bolts of plasma/levitation beams/tongues of fire.
>
>It's been ten years, what's your life like?
>[ ] I was a girl for a day, and things are finally back to normal after the government ran all sorts of tests on me. Religious groups still think I'm a demon, though
>[ ] Still a girl, but ten years older. Nothing really out of the ordinary.
>[ ] Still a girl, but life got a lot better after you fucked enough guys to fill a stadium. Herpes is a bitch, though
>[x] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.
>>
>>156524350
right's reason was god trying to nerf him

also is Cagliostro as slutty and cock-hungry as the doujins showed?
>>
>>156533985
Yes, but he doesn't actually have a factory of spare loli bodies to transfer his soul into. He just creates one on the spot when he "dies".
>>
File: 1435390609775.jpg (28KB, 452x333px) Image search: [Google]
1435390609775.jpg
28KB, 452x333px
>>156528765
But what if my dream is to fuck lolis that were once the old faggots of /a/?
>>
>>156527544

[ ] JY (0-5)
[x] JS (6-11)
[ ] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[x] No

[x] Masturbate
[x] Masturbate
[x] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[x] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.

[x] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.
>>
>>156527544
>Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.
too gay
I'll use my magic to turn everyone in the world into futa

and THEN drain them of their semen
>>
>>156534129
Eh, Asanagi's version is more picturesque.
>>
>>156534620
that's lewd
>>
Little girls are boring so if you want them to have an interesting character while having it make sense you just cram a middle aged salaryman in the little girl's body.
>>
>>156527544
>---Official /a/ "You've Become The Little Girl" Survey---
>Through this and that magical processes, you've become the little girl! What kind of little girl did you become, exactly?
>[ ] JY (0-5)
>[ ] JS (6-11)
>[ ] JC (12-14)
>[x] JK (15-18)
>[x] Same race as pre-transformation body
>[x] Keep old memories and personality
>[ ] Mind wipe, new girlish personality in line with average girl of your age and upbringing
>[x] No
>[x] Masturbate
>[x] Masturbate
>[x] Masturbate
>Fine, second thing?
>[ ] Try and resume your normal life. Maybe you can convince your family that you're still a 27 year-old grad student...
>[x] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.
>[ ] Head into the forest and try to figure out why your fingertips are suddenly shooting out bolts of plasma/levitation beams/tongues of fire.
>[ ] I was a girl for a day, and things are finally back to normal after the government ran all sorts of tests on me. Religious groups still think I'm a demon, though
>[x] Still a girl, but ten years older. Nothing really out of the ordinary.
>[ ] Still a girl, but life got a lot better after you fucked enough guys to fill a stadium. Herpes is a bitch, though
>[ ] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.
>>
>>156535531
It also makes for some great doujins when the old man loli succumbs to the needs of the female body and become sluts to big dicks
>>
>>156524350
it's so I can fuck my 40 year old otaku friends and pretends they're lolis
>>
>>156535782
Pretty much this
>>
>>156524541
In Tanya's case you'll have to accept transgender crap.
>>
>>156535782
>pervasive feminine thoughts
>suddenly wanting to kiss some pretty boy
I hope they have something somewhat similar, maybe to a lesser extent though in Youjo Senki.
>>
>>156528498
yeah the whole "memories" thing is pretty retarded
but genderbender stories where the MC's mind/personality gradually becomes more feminine as she adapts to her new body are good
>>
>>156537393
Maisolev?
>>
File: 1477289412584.png (19KB, 353x386px) Image search: [Google]
1477289412584.png
19KB, 353x386px
>yfw you realize that even if you got magicked into a little girl your lazy hikkineet lifestyle would quickly turn you into a disgusting fat 3d girl
>>
File: watamote.jpg (237KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
watamote.jpg
237KB, 1440x1280px
>>156537573
No worries, even with that lifestyle you'll just turn out like this
>>
>>156537573
Unless you become a tumblr feminist and fuck your hair up and dress like a clown, there'll still be people willing to do you.
>>
File: 1490922804401.png (183KB, 386x406px) Image search: [Google]
1490922804401.png
183KB, 386x406px
>>156537548
im not familiar with that manga (?)
>>
>>156537690
only in 2d
>>
>>156537725
It's a user who loves a character that went through exactly what you stated. In other words: you.
>>
File: 1493291541893.jpg (609KB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
1493291541893.jpg
609KB, 1280x1808px
>>156524350
Watching old men doing cute things in their cute body is super CUTE
>>
>>156538607
that's the type of face that says "I'm going to kill you"
>>
Because little girls do not understand the market economy.
>>
>>156524350
It's actually for Fujos.
Youjo Senki was rated top 2 by the Female watchers last season.
>>
>>156538607
It's even better when they're doing lewd things aswell.
>>
>>156537843
>only one person can like something

You are a true genius.
>>
>>156525869
This is great. Not sure how I've missed that till now. Thanks.
>>
>>156535782
I wish Tanya had as many good doujins as Cag
>>
>>156540588
And the biggest pairing is Tanya X Rerugen
>>
File: 1482402113606.jpg (92KB, 334x327px) Image search: [Google]
1482402113606.jpg
92KB, 334x327px
>>156524350
Less guilt for fappers?
>>
>>156540616
yeah tanya is 1/10 genderbender she just spends all her time being a nazi and shooting people
>>
>>156542566
So?
>>
>>156542172
There's less guilt because we're both boys, so it's ok?
>>
>>
File: much better.png (983KB, 841x1200px) Image search: [Google]
much better.png
983KB, 841x1200px
>>156542612
the fact that she was a man before being reincarnated basically never comes up/matters at all
in other words it's not fetishy enough
>>
File: 1471499017352.png (117KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
1471499017352.png
117KB, 581x443px
>>156543016
but what does it say
>>
>>156543020
Not much better than Cagliostro
>>
>>156524350
BEST KIND OF WOMEN, AT LEST THEY UNDERSTAND MEN AND WHAT THEY LIKE.
>>
File: Old Man.jpg (271KB, 949x674px) Image search: [Google]
Old Man.jpg
271KB, 949x674px
You just got return from your tiresome journey outside because you did some shitty quest from the guild. Then this young girl(old man wizard) is littering your sofa.

What you will do?
>>
>>156543599
Start a family
>>
>>156543599
ATD.
>>
>>156543599
you mean young girl (old man (young boy))
>>
>>156543599
s(he) clearly wants it
>>
>>156543599
Mating press
>>
>>156525869
picked up
>>
>>156543599
beg for something other than ESL-tier machine translations for the chapters past 21

what is the motivation behind random people who speak neither english nor japanese deciding to do J->E translations of web novels
>>
File: Wizard.jpg (116KB, 627x919px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.jpg
116KB, 627x919px
>>156543599
This is a """""""""""dignified"""""""""" Wiseman.
>>
>>156537393
You have good taste.

>>156543020
I agree. It's nicer when the character is mentally affected by and experiences some inner conflict over their transformation.
>>
>>156527544
JS
Same
Old
Nope
Don't masturbate
Forest
Skelegates
>>
Years ago I was reading a genderbender series. The MC was a salaryman working in an office who turned into a cute red haired lady. She ends up sleeping with her boss, and a co-worker and turns into a giant slut. I stopped reading it though and now I can't remember what it was called though. Anybody know off hand?
>>
>>156544867
Nyotai-ka.
>>
>>156544907
That was it. And that's right, I stopped reading it because it stopped getting translated. Thanks!
>>
>>156545028
yeah it stops at 41.1 it was good too.
>>
>>156541268
Put your trip back for my filter.

Wait! Get the fuck out! Here he is! >>156544299
Check this out: Mai is just a Sento clone.
>>
>>156527544
>[ ] JY (0-5)
>[X] JS (6-11)
>[ ] JC (12-14)
>[ ] JK (15-18)
>[X] Same race as pre-transformation body
>[X] Keep old memories and personality
>[X] No
>[X] Masturbate
>[X] Masturbate
>[X] Masturbate
>Fine, second thing?
>[ ] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.
>[X] Head into the forest and try to figure out why your fingertips are suddenly shooting out bolts of plasma/levitation beams/tongues of fire.
>[X] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.
>>
>>156524350
>>156543599
Any other adult men lolis like these?
>>
>>156524350
It exists to give us mortal men hope for the future. Why would you not want to be the smug little girl.
>>
Turning into a little girl makes you vulnerable and weak, I bet you faggots will regret it so bad in day one being a girl.

Not to mention that you don't have clothes to go outside.
>>
>>156548303
jokes on you, i have a little sister & money thus i can use old clothing to go to a story and buy cloths and why would i regret being a guy? it fucking sucks, girls have it fucking easier this day and age.
>>
File: 60564345_p0.jpg (464KB, 700x981px) Image search: [Google]
60564345_p0.jpg
464KB, 700x981px
Both sexually attractive and fun to hang out with.
>>156547873
I wait for the day where old men can upload their mind into loli-bot body.
>>
File: image.png (312KB, 981x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
312KB, 981x567px
>>156548303
Why would you need to go out when the internet is a thing and you now have a vagina to toy with?
>>
File: 1467216004229.png (213KB, 866x549px) Image search: [Google]
1467216004229.png
213KB, 866x549px
>>156548512
>>
>>156548303
I'd find some lonely anon and convince him to buy clothes for me and then lure him to my house.
>>
>>156527544

[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[X ] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[ ] No

[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[X] Head into the forest and try to figure out why your fingertips are suddenly shooting out bolts of plasma/levitation beams/tongues of fire.

[X] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.
>>
>these are the anons who gets raped at the first day as a little girl

Really sucks your lollipops.
>>
Old man lolis are like bros that you can fuck.
>>
>>156549959
And it's legal too I think
>>
>>156549959
So they're brolis?
>>
File: 0387f8ac8-1.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0387f8ac8-1.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>156551297
Did somebody say Broli?
>>
>>156551509
I wish Broly was a cute little girls.
>>
>>156548504
Tomo's author needs to do more smugs.
>>
>>156550623
It's legal since they're mentally adults
>>
>>156552724
Save it for the judge.
>>
File: 005.jpg (92KB, 294x368px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
92KB, 294x368px
Because they have the same taste as you.
>>
Why do you keep making this thread?
>>
>>156554652
It's the most interesting topic
>>
>>156527544

How would I appreciate it to the same extent if I didn't remember why I wanted it

I can't decide because I don't want to end up somewhere worse. But if it was in the same place, I'd still end up as a hiki living by myself.

[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[X] Try and resume my normal life. But cut off everybody probably.

[X] Still a girl, but ten years older. Nothing really out of the ordinary.
>>
>>156524671
>They're living the dream.

Meh, I'd rather be a preteen futa.
>>
>>156524770
>Cog

?
>>
>>156525869
Why is s/he mummified?
>>
>>156525869
Volume 2 out on May 12th!
>>
>>156529455
lmfao
>>
>>156525869
Picked up. God bless this thread
>>
Stop being a little girl!
>>
File: img00001018.png (264KB, 1100x1601px) Image search: [Google]
img00001018.png
264KB, 1100x1601px
>>156525869
>endless ejuculation
>>
>>156527544

[ ] JY (0-5)
[X] JS (6-11)
[ ] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[ ] No

[X] Check if I have a feminine penis, then masurbate regardless
[ ] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[X] Head into the forest and try to figure out why your fingertips are suddenly shooting out bolts of plasma/levitation beams/tongues of fire.

[X] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.
>>
>>156555440
You're right, I'd rather be a big girl
>>
File: calgliostro.jpg (18KB, 220x231px) Image search: [Google]
calgliostro.jpg
18KB, 220x231px
>>156524350
are you saying you wouldn't have sex with this?
>>
>>156527544
[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[x] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[x] Yep. You're late for your early-morning university class/work shift!
[ ] No

[x] Masturbate
[x] Masturbate
[x] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[x] Head into the forest and try to figure out why your fingertips are suddenly shooting out bolts of plasma/levitation beams/tongues of fire.

>>
File: 0sAoa9w.jpg (86KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
0sAoa9w.jpg
86KB, 500x710px
>>156524350
The respect of what they represent combine with the cuteness factor.
>>
File: i look so cute.png (414KB, 1100x1737px) Image search: [Google]
i look so cute.png
414KB, 1100x1737px
You will never know this joy.
>>
>>156525869
Picked up.
>>
>>156525869
This is great and May 12th can't come soon enough
>>
>>156553587
>implying they would ever find me or the old man loli who wanted it in the first place
>>
>>156541948
>Tanya x Rerugen
>not Tanya x Visha

WHY.jpg
>>
File: 1491016845950.jpg (3MB, 2000x2675px) Image search: [Google]
1491016845950.jpg
3MB, 2000x2675px
>>156557067
The misunderstandings and irrationality of it all, of course. The whole series is about it.
>>
File: laughing_lucavi.png (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_lucavi.png
15KB, 400x400px
>>156543073
>>
>>156557193
How fucking new are you?
>>
>>156543599
Demand to know what she's doing in my house without my permission.
>>
>>156548512
FCUK THAT ARTIST WITH A CACTUS!
>>
>>156557219
When did I ever say it was the first time I'd seen that?
>>
>>156557374
You're not fooling anyone, faggot
>>
>>156557652
And here you are fooling yourself.
>>
>>156555286
Full body remodeling from notBlackJack
>>
>>156543599
that's mira isn't it?
translations where? they fucking died at some point
>>
>>156543073
Basically
>why won't you have sex with me jesus fuck are you gay or something
>SOMEONE HELP ME
>ahahaha fuck you fag you don't get to choose because the words of Cagliostro is absolute
>>
>>156527544

[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[ ] JC (12-14)
[X] JK (15-18)

[X] No

[X] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?

>>
>>156557374
I think the issue he has with you is the reaction image you used.
>>
>>156557325
she(he) should have stayed at home instead of going for a beer
the last page made my erection harder
sequel when?
>>
>>156527544
[X] JK (15-18)
[X] Adapt to your new life and identity.
[x] Still a girl, but ten years older. Nothing really out of the ordinary.
>>
>>156558583
Left is Granblue Fantasy
Right is Youjo Senki
>>
>>156524350
Who is the girl in the left be?
>>
>>156562712
Cag
>>
>>156562712
>ESLfaggot
>saucefaggot
Every fucking time. Kill yourself.
>>
>>156526258
Its from fatalpulse asanagi
>>
Dating an adult man in the body of a young girl is the best of both worlds.
Gay men have little drama in their relationship, both know what each other wants. No "If you dont know whats the problem Im not going to tell you" etc.
Little girls have perfect bodies with zero extra fat, have tight cunny good skin and you dont have to always have anal sex and deal with enemas.

Who wouldnt want that?
>>
>>156564330
It's a set of pics you can't find anywhere.
>>
>>156527544
[x] JS (6-11)
[x] Different race (fill in): Asian
[x] Yep,You're late for your early-morning routine...
[x] Masturbate [x] Masturbate [x] Masturbate
>>
>>156524350

It lets you have a total slutbag whore in a rocking body that you don't feel guilty about.

>>156527544

Where's my giant mecha option? Little girls and big robots is kinda my fetish.
>>
File: 00.jpg (240KB, 1280x1809px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
240KB, 1280x1809px
>>156527544
>---Official /a/ "You've Become The Little Girl" Survey---

>Through this and that magical processes, you've become the little girl! What kind of little girl did you become, exactly?

>[ ] JY (0-5)
>[X] JS (6-11)
>[ ] JC (12-14)
>[ ] JK (15-18)

>[X] Same race as pre-transformation body

>[X] Keep old memories and personality

>[X] Yep. You're late for your early-morning university class/work shift!
>[ ] No

>[ ] Masturbate
>[ ] Masturbate
>[ ] Masturbate
>[X] Go to work

>Fine, second thing?

>[X] Try and resume your normal life. Maybe you can convince your family that you're still a 27 year-old grad student...
>[ ] Head into the forest and try to figure out why your fingertips are suddenly shooting out bolts of plasma/levitation beams/tongues of fire.

>[X] Still a girl, but ten years older. Nothing really out of the ordinary.
>[ ] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.
>>
File: 1438482381176.png (2MB, 1280x912px) Image search: [Google]
1438482381176.png
2MB, 1280x912px
>stockpiling money in case one day science can turn me into a little girl
Who else optimistic here?
>>
File: 041.jpg (86KB, 900x591px) Image search: [Google]
041.jpg
86KB, 900x591px
>>156566486

Man, that party is the worst I've ever seen, it totally lacks a solid tank, and for some reason it has TWO cat DPS.

Besides, that's not the science way to become a little girl. This is.

(But I don't blame you for rubbing magic lamps and saying "I wish I was a little girl, keep on dreaming!)
>>
File: caglove.png (563KB, 1045x1482px) Image search: [Google]
caglove.png
563KB, 1045x1482px
Making them fall in love with you.
>>
>>156567325
Really? Everyone knows paladin is the best tank. The druid could be a suitable off-tank.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-30+at+05.55.42).jpg (87KB, 490x351px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-30+at+05.55.42).jpg
87KB, 490x351px
>What if we make an event about Cagliostro and give everyone a free SR one?
>We should also make a SSR one of the same element during legfest
>Might as well make her dark and rerelease Summer Zoi again
>And give people free 10-rolls and crystals since it's golden week
>>
>>156524634
>grand blue anime airs
>not in anime
Fucking garbage
>>
>>156567631
That turned me on
>>
>>156567679

That Paladin is clearly support spec'd (hence hanging out with the bard), and to be honest, I think the Druid is really a Shaman with a Cat Familiar, somebody must have mislabeled the picture.
>>
File: 008.png (563KB, 1045x1482px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
563KB, 1045x1482px
>>156567914
You're being turned on by an old man. You pervert.
>>
File: img000018.png (455KB, 1100x1735px) Image search: [Google]
img000018.png
455KB, 1100x1735px
>>156525869
Glad to see this getting the attention it deserves.
>>
>>156567914
The progression in the last three panels is what really does it for me.
>>
>>156568208
Stalker pls, it's only noon I don't want to fap
>>
>>156525869
Immediately picked up.
>>
>>156555599
What kind of 56yro pose like this?
>>
>>156558074
Uhh... why?
>>
>>156569643
The kind it is okay to impregnate
>>
>>156559174
>s/he should've starved instead of going for food

Better that the perps should die in a fire and rid the world of a couple filthy animals human society doesn't need and would do better without.
You should be castrated.
Drop dead.
>>
>>156558705
So a guy can't find it funny more than once?
>>
>>156570449
Nah, it just wasn't an anime reaction image.
>>
File: yes&.jpg (3KB, 114x113px) Image search: [Google]
yes&.jpg
3KB, 114x113px
>>156570568
It's been posted here countless times before without incident.
>>
>>156571301
I've been on /a/ more than long enough to know that some anons get triggered by this sort of stuff far more easily than others.
>>
Perhaps it appeals to those grown men that secretly seek to become little girls by making that dream slightly easier to reach
>>
>>156524350
Reincarnation is a widely believed thing. Even the ancient Greeks believed in it. The only reason its not a common trope in western civilization is due to Christian de-influence of reincarnation idea.
>>
>>156571630
There were a few ancient Greek philosophers who suggested that reincarnation might occur, but it wasn't a widespread belief and it never really caught on. And Christianity adopted neo-Platonist philosophy almost wholesale.
>>
>>156527544

Where is my "happily married with children option"?
>>
>>156524350
>Cog in this event
>Danchou-san princess carring Cog
>Cog blushing
>tsundere Cog
>all of this loyalty for Danchou-san
>petting Claris head
>badass Delinford
>smug antagonist

ANIME OF THIS EVENT FUCKING WHEN???
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 457x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 457x300px
>>156524350
>>
>>156573030
Right after Homoknights trilogy
And platinum sky
and what makes the sky blue
and deep freeze
and Stan/Aliza saga
>>
>>156573465
>stan/aliza
No
>>
>>156524350
another reason to masturbate to underage girls.
>she is not ilegal , becouse she is 500yro vampire /dragon
>she is not ilegal ,becouse she is and adult that can transform into a underage girl

and now
>she is not ilegal , becouse she is an old man who reincarnate into a little girl
>>
File: 3040120000_01.png (182KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
3040120000_01.png
182KB, 960x800px
>You'll never be cute and live forever
>>
>Asanagi will never make another doujin about amputee Cagliostro.
>>
>>156574072
not with that attitude
>>
File: 2040211000.png (185KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
2040211000.png
185KB, 640x628px
>>
File: Lewd Cog.jpg (28KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Cog.jpg
28KB, 500x441px
So that you can make cute reactions like this.
>>
>>156576362
Context check.
>>
File: 53901884_p16.jpg (246KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
53901884_p16.jpg
246KB, 500x706px
Old men in shota bodies will always be superior, but loli bodies are fine too.
>>
>>156577100
what do you mean context check?

it's an old man getting pleasured
>>
>>156577722
Like I said, context check.
>>
>>156577680
Yeah but shota bodies can't get pregnant
>>
Do old man make good mothers? Would you have to give cog more than one baby for her to get the hang of it?
>>
>>156579335
Nor can loli bodies. What's your point?
>>
>>156579402
I only know I wouldn't be able to stop at just one.
>>
>>156579640
They can, what are you talking about?
>>
>>156579885
Nice contradiction, bruh.
>>
>>156580660
Lolis can start giving birth at the age of 11-12, with recorded cases being as young as 6. I'm not sure what you're getting at but you're clearly wrong.
>>
>>156527544
12 is JS6 anon.
>>
>>156580818
They CAN'T give birth because lolis are underage by definition, which means they're too young for that sort of thing, which is why it's illegal to do that sort of thing to them.
>>
>>156527544
>JS (6-11)
>Same race as pre-transformation body
>Keep old memories and personality
>Yep. You're late for your early-morning university class/work shift!
>Masturbate
>Masturbate
>Masturbate
>Adapt to your new life and identity.
>Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.

I'm an immortal loli with a legion of monster working as a programmer and it is great.
>>
>>156581014
You're talking about whether it's legal or not. I'm talking about them biologically being able to get pregnant. And it's an old man who turned into a loli, who gives a shit.
>>
>>156581014
What the fuck? Something that happens frequently "CAN'T" happen if it's against the law? And all those cars going over the speed limit on the street outside don't exist because the law says so, right?

Besides, it's generally legal for them to get pregnant with someone in the same age group, and there's countries where it's legal regardless of age.
>>
>>156581092
>>156581162
Read the post again and make sure you've understood it correctly.

>they're too young for that sort of thing, which is why it's illegal to do that sort of thing to them

Lern 2 reader's comprehension.
>>
>>156581457
Are you retarded?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
>>
>>156524634
>Pic
Who is she?
>>
>>156581549
>filename
>>
>>156581649
Thanks.
>>
>>156581499
This kills my faith in humanity.
>>
>>156581457
Read the posts you replied to. You didn't understand them and you have no reading comprehension.
>>
File: not this one you dipwad.jpg (60KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
not this one you dipwad.jpg
60KB, 640x432px
>>156581549
>>
>>156582248
Note how the page doesn't even list 10+ mothers, because they're so damn common.
>>
>>156582265
I did, I did and I do; project harder, kid.
>>
>>156582248
It's nothing new in third world countries.
>>
>>156524748
>Gay
I just said I like both dumbass.
>>
File: hng.png (390KB, 316x453px) Image search: [Google]
hng.png
390KB, 316x453px
>>156524350
>tfw you have the loli on the left at level 100 and bought both costumes for her
>>
>>156567325
Bah. The Paladin is a good tank, and Cleric and Druid can both tank or off-tank. It's good enough.
>>
File: 1478050839107.jpg (634KB, 2096x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1478050839107.jpg
634KB, 2096x1344px
>>156584041
>playing mobage
how much money have you wasted on microtransactions and gacha machines

just read the doujins
>>
>>156585469
Not much money actually. I did reroll over 400 times after reading a bunch of doujins about her.
>>
File: image.png (418KB, 385x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
418KB, 385x536px
You have been offered the chance of a lifetime by a cute loli alchemist to toss away your unsightly old adult body and gain a new superior loli body. Do you accept?
>Yes <--
>No
>>
>>156527544
[ ] JY (0-5)
[x ] JS (6-11)
[ ] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[x ] Same race as pre-transformation body

[x ] Keep old memories and personality

[x ] No

[x ] Masturbate
[x ] Masturbate
[x ] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[x ] Adapt to your new life and identity.

[x ] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.
>>
>>156586236
Hell the fuck yeah.
>>
File: image.png (416KB, 384x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
416KB, 384x533px
>>156586471
>>
File: 60988116_p0.jpg (165KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60988116_p0.jpg
165KB, 847x1200px
>>156586592
Why would Captain need her, he already have the button.
>>
>>156524350
Sarariman is based on touhou marisa tho.
>>
>>156524350
I want to see Tanya and Cag go out for drinks, get drunk, and start flirting with all the men on the street!
>>
>>156586952
I dunno, would she count as a loli?
>>
>>156587043
How so?
>>
Which is more "i'm gay as fuck but this makes it ok"

buff jacked as fuck men doing buffed jacked as fuck men things together, closely - but they still fight evil in a totally straight way

or little girls doing manly things you as a man would never ever hope to accomplish in your life
>>
File: Untitled.png (228KB, 453x666px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
228KB, 453x666px
>>156532243
I'm glad you mentioned that.
>>
File: 1482974793907.jpg (451KB, 723x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1482974793907.jpg
451KB, 723x1030px
I want to be a little girl ;_;
>>
>>156581549
>she
>>
>>156586236
>Yes
>Yes
>Yes
>All of the above
>>
Wonder if they have plans for a S2, would watch only for her.
>>
>>156586592
Do it.
>>
Because it takes the best out of both genders and combines them.
>>
>>156588305
They could make 3 more seasons and cog still won't show up in the anime, as long as they still adapt the main story.
>>
>>156590638
She's one of the most popular characters in Granblue so there's a chance they can put her in anyways
>>
File: 1490287632142.jpg (2MB, 2884x1787px) Image search: [Google]
1490287632142.jpg
2MB, 2884x1787px
>>156590827
All they need for S2 is a Light Vira BD bonus. And Cag wouldn't come in before Percival or Naru.
>>
>>156590827
As a few second cameo? Maybe. And despite being a popular character, it took them 3 years to have an event focuses on the alchemist plot.
>>
>>156591021
She's one of the first to get 5* so that's something
>>
>>156591240
It just means she is one of the oldest characters in the game, nothing more nothing less.
>>
>>156525869

>5 pages in
>Not-Blackjack appears

I'm sold. Picked the fuck up
>>
>>156590638
jesus how far in the game is she
>>
>>156590956
>Feather below Percy, Lan-chan, and Siegman
A crime
>>
File: 1493571702685.png (1MB, 1910x561px) Image search: [Google]
1493571702685.png
1MB, 1910x561px
>>156592790
She doesn't exist in the in-game story universe. None of the characters outside the main cast do. They're all side stories that happen outside of any sort of story continuum.
>>
>>156524814
What if all little girls used to be old men.
>>
>>156593048
The main story is boring.
>>
Stop reposting threads you cunt
>>
>>156593194
The main story sucks until after the empire falls. It's pretty good after that
>>
>she
He's a disgusting old man.
>>
>>156593422
Doesn't look like an old man with a dick to me.
>>
File: 3124.jpg (121KB, 479x612px) Image search: [Google]
3124.jpg
121KB, 479x612px
Literally gay
>>
cag is cute and tanya is also cute
>>
>>156594128
It's only gay if you know it's an old man
>>
>>156524350
Would these two old farts get along?
>>
>>156594659
>cag uses the power of science to make themself a cute girl and effectively immortal, not to mention powerful
>tanya's main goal is to get a cushy life and also fuck god
immortality was generally seen as one of the biggest "fuck you god" things for a while, so sure hwy not
>>
>>156587953
We all want to be, anon.
>>
Someday, through advanced technology, society will be filled with old man lolis. I just know it.
>Old CEO boss you take orders from is a loli
>>
File: old man and his thing.jpg (51KB, 684x362px) Image search: [Google]
old man and his thing.jpg
51KB, 684x362px
Someone stop this old man.
>>
>>156594468
You mean everyone on the ship know that thing is a old man?
>>
>>156596488
Why stop?
>>
>>156524350
Would you go for psychopath Tanya or alchemist Cagliostro?
>>
>>156597297
cag is certainly cuter but tanya would probably be more accepting if you had shit to give her
>>
>>156597297
One of them is a master alchemist that can make a loli out of you. Tanya is cuter but I'd have to go with Cag
>>
>>156524350
Wait, does this have anything to do with traps?
>>
>>156598307
Yeah, a spiritual trap you could say
>>
>>156598441
So the bodies are 100% female, yes?
>>
>>156527544

[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[] Same race as pre-transformation body

[] Keep old memories and personality

[] Yep. You're late for your early-morning university class/work shift!
[ ] No

[ ] Masturbate
[] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[] Try and resume your normal life. Maybe you can convince your family that you're still a 27 year-old grad student...

[] I was a girl for a day, and things are finally back to normal after the government ran all sorts of tests on me. Religious groups still think I'm a demon, though
[] Still a girl, didn't grow since.
>>
>>156598608
Yes.
Cagliostro's female body is made from alchemy, and Tanya was reincarnated as a female but remembers her past life as a salaryman.
>>
File: 90rj1t0.png (164KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
90rj1t0.png
164KB, 990x1400px
>>156598608
Yeah, with a bagina and everything.
>>
>>156598724
Ok...
>>
>>156527544
[ ] JY (0-5)
[X] JS (6-11)
[ ] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[X] No

[ ] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?

>>
>>156595207
Not me; I want to be a little futa.
>>
>>156600524
That's gay, anon.
>>
>>156598743
>"not homosexual"
>not "no homo"

How do you sod that up?!
>>
>>156595433
>All politicians are now loli, debating world issues
Old loli, running the world.
>>
>>156600645
>Old loli, ruining the world.
FTFY
>>
>>156600702
Only through loliocracy can mankind advance.
>>
I want to mating press an old man in the body of a young girl repeatedly until she mindbreaks and gives births to tomboys.
>>
>>156527544

[ ] JY (0-5)
[X] JS (6-11)
[ ] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[X] No

[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?

>>
File: 1492478441796.jpg (90KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492478441796.jpg
90KB, 800x1000px
>>156525869
How did i miss this? thank you anon, god bless this thread.
>>
>>156524350
fetish for homos
>>
>>156548504
>Can't be helped,
>Have to to put him to bed tonight too.

>Cagliostro-San, Did you see?! My fight today!

>I saw. I saw.

>The enemy shot at me like "Bam!", then I deflected it-

>Yes, yes. I'll listen tomorrow, so let call it for today.

>But I can't sleep yet, aww~

>Hey!

*Tickle Tickle*

>Stop! Ahaha. Stop playing Around!

>Stop messing around. Are you taking alchemy lightly?

>Finally feel asleep huh?... Heh... A captain without a care in the world.

>Mnn... MAMA.
>You better not be awake, you bastard.
>>
>>156527544
trying this out
>>
>>156602868
Thanks anon
>>
>>156527544
[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[x] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[x] No

[x] Masturbate
[x] Masturbate
[x] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?

>>
>>156527544

[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[ ] JC (12-14)
[X] JK (15-18)

[X] No

[X] Masturbate
>[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[X] Try and resume your normal life. Maybe you can convince your family that you're still a 27 year-old grad student...

>>
>>156527544
Sounds like fun.

[ ] JY (0-5)
[X] JS (6-11)
[ ] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[X] No

[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?

>>
>>156527544

caramel skin race
old memories and personality
Nothing external to my life has changed instantaneously. I look at the change as a new start, preserving and integrating what I can of my old life while settling into my new body and having to repeat school.
ten years later: my extra life experience has given me wisdom beyond my apparent age of 16 so I don't fall for a good chunk of stupid shit like some teens, but having been regressed to a child means I've had a ten year drought and am thirsty as fuck, so I've locked down a guy and mess around with my friend.
>>
turning old men in little girls body into cock slaves makes my dick hard.
>>
>>156604873
>caramel skin race
What?
>>
>>156602868
Thanks anon! I want me own Cag to pamper me.
>>
>>156527544

>[x] JS (6-11)

>[x] Different race: Nipponese or Slav

>[x ] Keep old memories and personality

>[x] No

>[x] Masturbate
>[x] Masturbate
>[x] Masturbate

>[x] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.

>[x] Still a girl, but life got a lot better after you fucked enough guys to fill a stadium. Herpes is a bitch, though
>>
I'm actually surprised not everyone decided to become a 10 year old necromancer.
>>
>>156605464
That option is unfair. Of course everyone want to be a loli Necromancer. They should be option like Loli Whore of Babylon or Loli Slaanesh or something.
>>
If women had the personalities of men the world would be a better place.
>>
>>156605464
Immortal loli is great, but being a necromancer is quite limiting.
>>156605561
>Loli Slaanesh
Yes please.
>>
>>156605669
this
only another man can truly understand a man
>>
>>156606056
no homo tho
>>
File: 85485041850145.png (186KB, 830x847px) Image search: [Google]
85485041850145.png
186KB, 830x847px
>>156568565
>>
>>156605038
like when you mix iberians and other europeans together then add african
>>
File: 1398567935373.jpg (29KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
1398567935373.jpg
29KB, 330x327px
>>156524350
Just started playing.

What are the chances of managing to raise Cag's loyalty to stay with me after the event?
>>
>>156606110
So how long until she starts having feelings for the boy?
>>
>>156607131
>she
Anyway, I doubt it will happen. Especially with his son showing up and stuff.
>>
>>156596488
No, I want this old man (Female) to continue.
>>
>>156527544
Are you from CYOAG?

[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[X] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[X] Different race (fill in): E T E R N A L L O L I

[X] No

[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?

[X] Time doesn't really pass as an ageless little girl in a moe middle school.
>>
>man get turned into a loli instead of a titty monster

What a waste.
>>
>>156609829
Unless there's magic involved, there's plenty of time for them to properly grow.
>>
>>156610010
But in an anime or manga you almost certainly won't see them growing into titty monsters.
>>
>>156610260
Since I downloaded it yesterday, I'm doing nothing than the main quests and the Cag event.

It's meh, but Cag being cute is a plus.

Also

>teehee
>>
>>156610260
It's fun but quite grindy. The music and art is top notch. You'll probably want to get familiar with how mobages work before starting though. This week is the best time to get started since you get a bunch of free rolls worth good money.
>>
File: aaay.jpg (163KB, 620x774px) Image search: [Google]
aaay.jpg
163KB, 620x774px
>>156610260
>>
>>156610587
sold
cag is top waifu and top bro
>>
>>156610260
It's a gacha cancer. Well made gacha cancer with gorgeous art but cancer nonetheless.

An ok think to dump some of your free time if you don't mind games that are not even hiding the fact that they are Skinner's Boxes made to milk week willed people.
>>
>>156524350
Japan has shit taste so the only way they will consume something is if it has a loli
>>
>>156524350
self insertion
>>
File: cagliostro.png (211KB, 682x436px) Image search: [Google]
cagliostro.png
211KB, 682x436px
>>156543016
>>156543073
"You just won't lay your hands on my amazing body no matter how long I wait, so I guess it's time for me to take the initiative!"

"Help! Heeeelp!"

"Hahaaha! Just be a good little boy and get raped by the great Cagliostro!"
>>
>>156567631
>those last three panels
yes yes YES
>>
The entertaining cognitive dissonance of "cute character does fucked up dark shit while also being able to effectively self-insert.
>>
>>156607053
The event lasts until the 9th so 100%. Any quest that costs AP will increase her loyalty.
>>
>>156611974
Her blush gets heavier too.
>>
>>156607053
Just keep playing the event. You get a buff whenever you play the event missions while under rank 80.
>>
>>
>It's bad to get naked after the bath? I wouldn't show myself like this to anyone other than you.

>A man needs some times to rest you see.
>>
>>156590956
>DJ in top3
>Gran nowhere to be seen
>LOL let's use Gran for anime

I fucking hate Cygames anime department.
>>
>>156593227

It's not. It gets better and few chapters are good but overall it's a super generic shonen story.
>>
>>156524350
Men and pure and women are whores by nature.
A man in the body of a woman is the ultimate being.
>>
File: 53906002_p4.png (416KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
53906002_p4.png
416KB, 700x989px
>>156613471
Ossan acting like Ossan is the best.
>>
>>156525612
>Girls are dumb lol, having the mind of a old male is an improvement
Fixed. Young boys are even dumber.
>>
File: ll.jpg (171KB, 617x785px) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
171KB, 617x785px
>>156613822
Would you?
>>
>>156613907
Yes, can't see the downside here?
>>
>>156613907
In a heartbeat, no matter the downsides.
>>
>>156613907
i'd rather keep my dick and fuck you
>>
>>156613907
Of course.
>>
>>156613907
Cagliostro should go back to her castle.
>>
>>156613907
Yes, please.
>>
>>156613907
Who would actually say no?
>>
>>156524350
Galloping gender confusion/I wish to be the little girl wish fulfillment?

Come on asshole, this is 4chan /a/. A lot of people are going to fall under that.
>>
File: 1486128351185.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486128351185.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
There's something endearing about Salary Man being such a goddamn sociopathic sperg, he completely misses the point of being a female.
You can't tell me those early 20th century krauts are above waiting like 2 years and giving her the wehrmacht. Hell, four eyes was probably thinking about it in that last episode, before being x got pissed at Tanya and whispered shit in his ear.
>>
>>156613907
I'd rather fuck little girls than be one. Not old enough to ascend to lolihood yet.
>>
>>156613907
Yes.
>>
File: 1467191864749.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467191864749.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>156613907
I'm ready as I'll ever be, Cag. Show me the world of lolihood.
>>
File: 1487512585325.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487512585325.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>156613907
I used to want to be the little girl but I now realise that I would rather be the onee-san.
>>
File: ssk.png (131KB, 650x909px) Image search: [Google]
ssk.png
131KB, 650x909px
If this is a gender bender thread, I like this untranslated series, is anyone talking about it?
>>
is this even worth watching?
>>
>>156615822
Granblue? No.
>>
>>156613907
Yes
>>
File: 186fen.jpg (41KB, 584x436px) Image search: [Google]
186fen.jpg
41KB, 584x436px
>>156524350

>10-years-old can be Soldiers
>>
>>156617205
If they have the firepower of an artillery/bomber they sure can
>>
File: 1493656879545.jpg (41KB, 474x411px) Image search: [Google]
1493656879545.jpg
41KB, 474x411px
>>
>>156615482
What is this from?
>>
>>156617205
Yes, and?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mom%C4%8Dilo_Gavri%C4%87
>>
>Kampfer will never be respected
It was ahead of its time.
>>
>>156617467
女としての新生活 on niconico douga manga.

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/21742?track=list
>>
>>156617842
Thanks!
>>
File: 1395533425107.png (374KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1395533425107.png
374KB, 640x360px
>>156525869
>not-Blackjack in page 8
>>
>>156614472
Its not exclusive of each other.
>>
>>156614472
My negro.
>>
>>156618093
>not-Blackjack
>Kurou Hazama
He's literally Blackjack.
>>
File: 1468891917482.png (641KB, 767x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468891917482.png
641KB, 767x720px
>>156527544

[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[X] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[ ] No

[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?

I just want to cosplay cute things without it being gross joke crossplay
>>
>>156524350
opposite of male: female
opposite of adult: kid
you got it
>>
>>156567754
is this still going
>>
>>156620075
Yeah, the gacha should run for a few more hours I think. And the event still for a few days.
>>
>>156536953
Actually in Youjo Senki, everyone is constantly being reincarnated as men and women so the entire question becomes pointless.

You are a man or a woman now, and that's what matters. Who cares about past lives.
>>
>>156617635
Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu is better
>>
>>156618093
>>156619179
How far did the madman go? Can Shiomi get knocked up?
>>
>>156617635
>>156620624
Both Kampfer and Twintails were shit. Dumb unfunny harem series with retarded MCs who were surrounded by stupid bitches desperate to fuck them but who could never get a clue.

At least Natsuru's female form was hot.
>>
File: Ore Twintail 6.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ore Twintail 6.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>156621297
Solar is hotter and would have been a permanent form so it automatically wins.
>>
>>156621297
Kampfer is shittier with a more retarded MC who is most likely a homo.
>>
>>156621524
Twintails suck. Also Solar was the body of the goddess of twintails or some shit, so it was more like bodyswapping.
>>
>>156621656
>Twintails suck
get out
>more like bodyswapping
my dick is harder than ever
>>
>>156526811
Also be fast because Enty like Paetron does not allows loli stuff.
Maybe pressure from credit card company.
>>
>>156527544
JK
Same race
Mind wipe I guess. Would have preferred something intermediate where I keep some old memories and personality, but they're faded, and the new personality is the default and it takes over unless I exert conscious effort to suppress it.
Yep
Masturbate
Adapt to new life
Stadium of guys
>>
>>156621297
Twintails got that Engine doujin, though.
>>
File: C-pr2MTUMAU2fd3.jpg (58KB, 540x532px) Image search: [Google]
C-pr2MTUMAU2fd3.jpg
58KB, 540x532px
>>156622169
>Enty like Paetron does not allows loli stuff
Disgusting.
>>
>>156624184
Toranoana stopped putting bestiality stuff online because of claim of mastercard.
Business Risk Assessment and Mitigation is striking hard.

https://togetter.com/li/990667
https://twitter.com/tenzenmiyabi/status/745539222958792709/photo/1
>>
>>156620075
Event will last until 9th
The legfest with Zoi and Cagliostro will last about 12 more hours
https://gbf.wiki/Rerolling
>>
>>156624734
So that's why I couldn't find the last xxzero work.
>>
File: file.png (126KB, 602x399px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
126KB, 602x399px
>>156624882
To be more specific,
"Violence against child or child porn, bestiality, excessive violence representation and scatology."
is now forbidden on Enty.
I dunno if there are loli stuff on toranoana yet but probably its banned.
It makes sense when see the mastercard's BRAM. It forbids exactly those things.
Maybe it's time to they begin to use criptocurrency.
>>
>>156625276
I find hard to imagine Toranoana getting rid of loli.
Anyway right now I can't donate so I'll just hope that Asanagi folder doesn't get taken down.
>>
>>156625539
His enty account can be suspended for posting it.
>>
>>156625598
I realize that, but it seems like it's been up for a while already and nothing happened.
Not much that I can do either way.
>>
>>156581162
>there's countries where it's legal regardless of age
Ahmed go back!
>>
>>156581014
Age of consent in parts of Japan is 13
>>
>>156528185
>That's like saying fat people are the best chefs.
Have you never heard anyone say "never trust a skinny chef"?
>>
File: 1490291593390.png (1MB, 1400x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1490291593390.png
1MB, 1400x1036px
>>
File: 02t.jpg (538KB, 1403x2029px) Image search: [Google]
02t.jpg
538KB, 1403x2029px
>you will never live in a universe where becoming a cute loli is as simple as ordering something from amazon
>>
File: Sad Asuka.jpg (157KB, 884x902px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Asuka.jpg
157KB, 884x902px
>>156626697
>you'll never get raped to become a loli forever
>>
>>156626909
It does sound kind of silly when you put it that way.
>>
>>156628003
Maybe having any kind of sex in a form that's supposed to be temporary messes up the chromosomes or whatever and makes it permanent. The best outcome.
>>
>>156606200
How the sod did that happen?!
>>
>>156610587
>plushie

ぬいぐるみ?
>>
>>156610587
The translation sure likes making up lines
>>
>>156613372
TRANSLATION FCUKING WHERE?!
>>
>>156613471
>>A man needs some times to rest you see.

Did it never occur to whatever s/he is to rest with clothes ON?
>>
>>156628647
Don't you say, teehee~~
>>
>>156614449
>waiting like 2 years and giving her the Wehrmacht

I have no idea what the fcuk you're trying to say.
>>
>>156628877
Wehrmacht is German for shaft
>>
>>156524350
The appeal of this trope is anime always ends better than science fiction, e.g. I Will Fear No Evil compared to Youjo Senki.
>>
>>156614449
Females and males are equal in the military, and is why Tanya enlisted when she was like 8 years old. She knew she'd become a cum bucket if she didn't asap.
>>
File: h.png (162KB, 284x281px) Image search: [Google]
h.png
162KB, 284x281px
>>156524350
>little girls that are actually adult men
>Tanya was reborn and raised as a little girl in a fully female body.
Op is a lying faggot.
>>
>>156614449
>before being x got pissed at Tanya and whispered shit in his ear.
What did you mean by this, seriously I think I missed something in the last episode
>>
>>156626697
>Get's raped

Dammit, why couldn't the author have made the dude (Female) just find the nearest guy and drain him of his jizz?

Is there a sequel to that or was it just a one-shot?
>>
>>156624734
>because of claim of mastercard

wat
>>
>>156629379
guessing mastercard inc said something like
"fuck you guys stop hosting loli porn or we will refuse to do business with you"
>>
>>156626697
See >>156557325.

>>156626909
>>156628003
>>156628119
Drop dead.

>>156629361
Only good end is to hunt down the doujinka and roshambo him until his nads rupture. And just for good measure, crush his hands.
>>
>>156629487
I'd tell them to get bent.
>>
>>156629742
Go away moralfag
>>
>>156629756
Hint: one of the filenames
>>
File: spongebob_gfy1.jpg (18KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob_gfy1.jpg
18KB, 300x192px
>>156629869
>>
>>156524350
its something like the moe gap
>>
File: tikc4rp.png (660KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tikc4rp.png
660KB, 1200x1200px
>>156630037
>>
>>156629742
>I hate people who like different things to me
>>
>>156632056
>I'm a pedophile that needs to be locked up and raped by burly men in jail, don't judge me
is what I predict the moralfag's response will be something like
>>
>>156632056
>I hate people who like victimization of females (male or otherwise)

FTFY
>>
>>156632429
Close enough.
>>
>>156524350
Soul has no gender. You are what your current body is. This is not tumblr where you deny your own genitalia and make a new gender.
>>
>>156632741
>wanting to be a girl and get raped
Somehow became
>wanting to rape girls
Because liking girls is obviously the same as wanting to be them, right? Every man in the world is a closet transexual, right?
>>
>>156632936
Souls can have a gender depending on how the setting works.
>>
>>156632965
>Because liking girls is obviously the same as wanting to be them, right?
if you self-insert onto the girl getting fucked you're probably some flavor of fag, be it gay or trans
>>
>>156632965
>>wanting to rape girls

You've either replied to the wrong post or misquoted the post you're replying to.
>>
>>156633700
yes welcome to the wanting-to-be-a-little-girl thread this isn't news to anyone here
>>
>>156634455
i'm aware, since i've got both more or less
>>
>>156633700
im sure even straight guys would want to test out a vagina if they ended up with one
>>
>>156527544

[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[X] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[X] No

[X] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?

>>
File: 13.png (322KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
322KB, 679x960px
New Tanya doujins when?
>>
File: 62056270_p1.png (722KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
62056270_p1.png
722KB, 990x1400px
>>156638261
Artist's actually made a sequel, you have to pay for it.
>>
>>156638261
This person draws like a fuckton of tanyareru. compilation: https://twitter.com/i/moments/846756806122614784
And the one you posted is supposed to get a sequel.
There has been nothing good nsfw though, damn shame.
>>
>>156639877
Fuck, I'll wait for the sad panda rip.
>>
>>156640184
Good luck with that, I haven't seen anyone rip exclusive stuff from either Enty or Fanbox before.
>>
>>156640255
Well shit, I guess I'll wait for Godot.
>>
>>156640255
>I haven't seen anyone rip exclusive stuff from either Enty or Fanbox before.

Fuck sake
>>
>>156524350
Adult men reduced to a powerless loli and being dominated in bed is pretty hot desu
>>
>>156624862
they banned me ;_;
2hrs of rerolling down the drain
>>
>>156642846
Why did you get banned? Rerolling isn't against the rules. I should know since I spent several days rerolling for Cag
>>
>>156642616
especially if they're impregnated against their will and have to go through the hardship of becoming a mother even though they were originally grown men who were supposed to do the impregnating
>>
>>156643018
unlucky i guess, after rerolling for a while the damn japs banned my ip, all my motivations gone now
>>
>>156643151
you mean you can't create more accounts?
>>
File: episode_786.jpg (295KB, 473x2070px) Image search: [Google]
episode_786.jpg
295KB, 473x2070px
The reason Cog is weak to his sister's alchemy and her distant descendant Clarice is because she lacks Oneechan Power.
>>
>>156643179
yup
>>
>>156644175
im pretty sure you can use a proxy to bypass that
>>
>>156644843
dont worry Cag im coming back for ya
>>
>>156527544
[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[X ] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[ ] Different race (fill in):_________

[ X] Keep old memories and personality

[X ] Yep. You're late for your early-morning university class/work shift!
[ ] No

[X ] Masturbate
[X ] Masturbate
[X ] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[ X] Head into the forest and try to figure out why your fingertips are suddenly shooting out bolts of plasma/levitation beams/tongues of fire.

>>
>>156643970
Oh, so Asanagi didn't make that up?
>>
File: cogskills.png (285KB, 468x699px) Image search: [Google]
cogskills.png
285KB, 468x699px
>>156645388
No. Cagliostro was sealed because she is weak against destruction alchemy, versus her restoration alchemy. Cog is all about healing, you see.
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-01+at+11.54.43).jpg (74KB, 475x292px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-01+at+11.54.43).jpg
74KB, 475x292px
>>
>>156557122
>That shadow on the chessboard.
>>
>>156647295
It is my deeply held belief that SONZAI EKKUSU is just trying to teach an important life lesson to Tanya, and not merely punish her.
>>
>>156647585
I thought that was obvious, but Tanya kept fucking up her lesson instead.
>>
>>156647585
What, was that not clearly stated in the first goddamn chapter?
>>
>>156647585
>mfw sonzai x is not the power abusing sadist Tanya makes him out to be
>mfw it was all just a misunderstanding[/spoiler
>>
File: 10562158.png (355KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
10562158.png
355KB, 854x480px
>>156524350
>>
File: img000025.png (361KB, 1100x1738px) Image search: [Google]
img000025.png
361KB, 1100x1738px
>>156525869
This ended up being far more manly than I expected.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 2462x872px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 2462x872px
>>156649454
don't worry >she turns into cag
>>
It seems that wanting to be cute IS something that is happening among middle aged men. I wonder what is triggering this?

http://comic-meteor.jp/jk/

Warning: Do not open link unless you have extremely thick mental barriers and have not eaten anything today.
>>
File: file.png (369KB, 706x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
369KB, 706x300px
>>156650390
i mean it's kind of dumb but this really doesn't deserve a trigger warning
>>
File: 1483830023820.png (116KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1483830023820.png
116KB, 500x330px
>>156650390
Nigger do you think this is fucking reddit or something? I can see more degeneracy than that looking out my fucking front door.
>>
Answer: Truck-Kun

(occasionally Train-Sama or even Van-Man)
>>
>>156650390
I opened the link when i was eating my lunch but didn't even lose my apetite, those stuff is literally nothing compared what i see in this place on weekly basis.
>>
File: file.png (393KB, 1155x372px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
393KB, 1155x372px
>>156650390
>Warning: Do not open link unless you have extremely thick mental barriers and have not eaten anything today.
is this a joke
>>
File: kitty.jpg (18KB, 157x229px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
18KB, 157x229px
>>156646233
>>156643970

So let me get this straight, in her fate ep Clarisse is sad because she can't transmute something like a proper alchemist, but it just turns out she's really gifted in the Destruction school of alchemy and she doesnt realize it?
>>
>>156632936
What you said is what I believe in.
>>
>>156650390
Mate, this is 4chan. Don't give warnings for things. This is tame as fuck, but even if it was truly something awful, you live for people's reactions to it. Kids these days.
>>
>>156651772
The event plainly states so, yes.The problem Clarisse has is that she is way too focused into only one branch of alchemy, which could in theory destroy deny Cagliostro of her immortality. Min maxing, so to speak.
>>

[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[X] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[X] Different race: Japanese

[X] No

[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?

>>
>>156526811
>>156564330
>>156564567
Is no one going to rip it?
>>
>>156534828
I want a dutchwife of Cagliostro. :(
>>
>>156543020
this ended too soon
>>
>>156567631
>heart symbol
>wrapping around him
this is my FETISH
>>
>>156656766
Boku Girl ended way too late. The author really dragged it out by introducing a stream of annoying characters whose sole purpose was to delay the main couple from hooking up.
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.