[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: badass characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Sasuke_Uchiha.png (814KB, 1024x1843px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke_Uchiha.png
814KB, 1024x1843px
ITT: badass characters
>>
>>156519060
Hahahaha!!!
>>
>>156519060
Omg hai ___ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv @@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________^ When I walked onto Tokyo street ==I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled nn then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ** he grabbed my hand and winked ~_ then pulled me behind a pocky shop oo and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! . <.< .< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -________- ;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close == and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^<) ^_____________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>>
>>156519060
Sasugay KAKKOI MY HUSBANDO KYAAH.
>>
*blocks your path*
>>
SASUKE HE'S SO COOL
>>
>>156523447
He was a
>>
File: 1490379795425.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1490379795425.gif
1MB, 500x281px
I dont get it, if the uchiha's have the sharigan, mangekyo sharigan, eternal mangekyo sharigan, and the rinnegan, like how the fuck could they ever had be beaten because the third level of the basic sharigan sasuke could fight many enemies just because he could predict their next moves and did not consume a lot of chakara either, then with the mangekyo sharigan each user had a different ability like Itachi had an ability called tsukyomi while others had different ones, also some users could use susanoo which was really good, but the negative effect was that if you used the ability too much you could lose your eye sight. It could be super overpowered too plus you didn't have to go through drastic lengths to get them unlike the other two last ones, it only took a really emotional moment which isn’t as bad as the other two forms. Like the eternal Mangekyo sharigan you needed to have a brother and then steal his eyes and transplant them into your own to get it but the pay off was that you could use your mangekyo sharigan ability without losing your eyesight. And the rinnegan is really fucking good cause like only 4 people have had in the naruto universe like Sasuke, Madara Uchiha (after his death and was revived), Nagato, and one other i forget but its really difficult to describe but it was really fucking overpowered. But like come on there is no way some fuck can beat that, like not even Byakugan can beat that shit even though they can shut off chakara ports and have like a 356 degree field of view, but thats it.
>>
>>156523892
yeah but now he's a cool father, so in the end it balances out.
>>
>>156523447

SASOOKEE
>>
>>156519060

SASKKEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just kill yourself OP fag.
>>
File: coolest guy.jpg (106KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
coolest guy.jpg
106KB, 900x900px
>Not mentioning coolest guy
>>
>>156519060
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
File: rofl.jpg (166KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rofl.jpg
166KB, 640x480px
>>156519060
>>
>>156519060
he was awesome
>>
Did someone say Uchiha Madara?
>>
>>156530346
https://youtu.be/05i1QhCJRDw
>>
>>156519334
Either you have a copypasta ready, or you just wrote this all by yourself, in which case wow. I would have gotten cancer halfway through writing
>>
>>156523892
What anime? This looks familiar?
>>
>>156524163
IS REALLY KEWL
>>
File: 1480557882438.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480557882438.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>156519334
(you) for effort
>>
File: ChuGbv0UgAAQBPT.jpg (34KB, 493x585px) Image search: [Google]
ChuGbv0UgAAQBPT.jpg
34KB, 493x585px
>>156519334
>>156535321
Oh shit wait, I just remembered the pasta this is based off. (you) rescinded
>>
>>156519060
is it summer already?
>>
>>156524163
THE BEAUTIFUL
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BGmIF48Eqo
WE WUZ NINJA'S AN SHEIT
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.