[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is your dick useless /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Is your dick useless /a/?
>>
It has grown useless after years of systematic abuse.
>>
>>156511241
Is she supposed tobe 12y old? What a slut. Future hooker guaranteed
>>
>>156511281
>future hooker
Japanese children are actually raised properly
>>
>>156511311
Enjo kousai is proper child raising?
>>
Not if Megumin sits on my face!
>>
I think it's quite good for shota roleplay.
>>
>>156511342
Yes, at least they're earning a nice amount of money for their debauchery.
>>
>>156511241
Not useless, but there are some issues. How do I make my dick more useful?
>>
>>156511280
This ;_;
>>
At what age will this girl get pregnant?
>>
>>156511645
She has a proper sex education so she will use protection
>>
File: 1369210552590.gif (444KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1369210552590.gif
444KB, 500x600px
It's about 1-standard deviation below the average for a white guy, I've been jerking it about 20 times a week for the past 12 years, and I have phimosis.
At this point it's basically non-functional as a sexual organ, so more or less yes.
>>
>>156511645
When she bleeds, she breeds.
>>
>>156511645
She probably already has children from faceless old men who she sold her body to. Since no condom is more expensive it's a given that she does raw all the time
>>
>>156511800
That's slightly misleading, as in the first year about 80-90% of her menstrual cycles will be anovulatory. Then remember that there's only a maximum of 25% chance of fertilization during the peak fertility days of a cycle, and it's entirely possibly that a full year of perfectly timed, monthly attempts at impregnation will result in no conception (about 40% of the time, if we assume she has three cycles where an egg is released). The rate of egg release rises to over 50% only 2.5 years after menarche, on average.
>>
>>156512490
So, what you're saying is that she needs to be fucked several times every day for a year to get pregnant?
>>
>>156512773
You'd have to really love dicks to be that dedicated.
>>
>>156511241
nope, i only jerk off once a day at most, and most times i fall asleep because i'm just too darn tired.
>>
>>156512773
Eggs only survive one or two days after ovulation, and sperm in the female body slightly longer, so you'll only need about five or six days per month if you're meticulous and want to maximize your chances. Doing it outside the short range that's centered right before ovulation would be a pointless exercise.
>>
>>156513661
Pleasure derived from young girls is never pointless
>>
It always has been.
>>
>>156511241
Not like I'll ever have the chance to use it, so it doesn't actually matter.
>>
>>156513114
>tfw masturbation is just a way to fall asleep for me now
>>
>>156516008
I wake up in the middle of the morning horny as fuck with the most perverted thoughts I never knew I could come up with.
>>
>>156516590
Everyone does.
>>
>>156511342
>>156511423
This, anyone can be a slut, but being a whore is a respectable and monetary line of work.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.