[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keeping track of Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: my shit taste.png (48KB, 1366x727px) Image search: [Google]
my shit taste.png
48KB, 1366x727px
Just started keeping track of the shit I watch, so I got a little curious.

How do you guys keep track of the anime/manga you consume, if at all?
>>
>>156510165
MAL is actually pretty good
>>
>>156510165
The majority uses myanimelist.

The most important thing to do is to know why you are doing it.
>>
>>156510200
There is nothing better
>>
>>156510262
b-but sticky notes!
>>
>>156510200
i really hate how there's no native graphing/advanced statistics in case you want to check your reading/watching habits, i'd pay premium for that
>>
>>156510345
If you sign up for a premium plan, you can send that in as a suggestion.
>>
>>156510165
Brain unless you are retarded. I remember parts/scene of all the shit i've seen
>>
>>156510426
How much have you seen?
>>
>>156510345
Google "mal statistics" my friend, you'd be surprised
>>
>>156510426

using brain to store utterly worthless information
>>
>>156510426
Anon, don't do this, you'll end up with Alzheimer's.
>>
>>156510165
I've got a text file for my backlog and another for shows I've watched. Once I download a show I take it off my backlog and put it in my Unwatched folder. Once I start it I move it to Watching (if I don't binge it in one sitting, anyway), then when I'm done I move it to Watched and add the name to my text file. Once enough shows accumulate I plug one of my extra hard drives in and archive any shows I liked enough to remember, then delete the rest.
>>
I keep it on pastebin.. not doing that sooner has made me forget a lot of anime I watched in past
>>
>>156510777
Other way around, actually. Actually using your brain reduces your risk of developing Alzheimer's.
>>
>>156513759
On the contrary, using MAL got me to the point of being able to remember not only all the anime I've seen, but also the years they were made, the studios who produced them, the director, etc.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.