[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shuumatsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170429_143536.jpg (75KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170429_143536.jpg
75KB, 1024x574px
>wins the war
>has helicarriers and all that shit
>500+ years later just about all the buildings are still made with stones
>They don't know anything about their treasured weapons
>Not a single person assigned to research on the weapons
>They immediately decided to use their trump card which is having one of their best/strongest soldiers to suicide bomb instead of continuing to search for another way using the 10days
>The only ones who could wield the weapons are barbarians who don't even know how to use them
>No fighting style tought or training, just having them swing their dugs like toddlers
>They don't even fucking do maintenance to their dugs
>Nobody knew anything about them nor researched and they even had a wrong assumption about how it works
>finally someone know about the dugs weapons, everything about it, how it works, maintanance how to fight with it, fine tuning, EVERYTHING, and they completely ignore/ brush it off
>All of this for 500 YEARS

How did the humans lose to these guys again?
>>
>>156503153
everybody who knew anything about them died 500 years prior, any recorded information is on the surface, probably in a secured lab underground, good luck fighting your way into that.
Why bother to train you soldiers when you can mass produce them, and get just as good results from a method that doesn't rely on an individuals skill level?
>>
>>156503153
Its an LN nigga.
>>
>>156503490
>Why bother to train you soldiers when you can mass produce them, and get just as good results from a method that doesn't rely on an individuals skill level?
All of their knowledge will be theorical since everyone with experience died fighting.
And having survivor mean that you can have an army in the long run instead of being limited to 20-30 sacrificial lambs at a time.
>>
>>156503490
Like you said everyone is already dead, fucking idiots probably burned the documents that contained information about the weapons
>>
>>156503490
And even after 500 years they still haven't made any progress
>>
>>156503973
>And even after 500 years they still haven't made any progress
it took humans irl a whole lot longer to stop slaughtering each other over shit that doesn't even exist.
>>
>>156504294
But 500 years past humans were already extinct, aside from dealing with the seventeen beasts, their workload is lessen and they had all the time to make technological advances or any kind of advancement at all
>>
>>156503153
>How did the humans lose to these guys again?
To which guys? Humans were wiped out not by those beastmen we've seen in anime, but by 17 (types of) Beasts who wander on the ground.
>>
>>156503153
They didn't. They're still wandering the surface out to kill all demi-humans.
>>
The anime is better than the LN. Although I dread next arc that ups the furry shit.
>>
>>156506577
>The anime is better than the LN.
It's not, simply because of the fact that it has to skip a lot.
>>
>>156506933
It didn't skip that much and I feel they put few of those flashbacks in other episodes.
>>
>>156506933
>>156506994
They didn't skip much considering the book is even smaller compared to your usual LN, only some minor details and explanations.
>>
Nephren a best
>>
>>156506577
>>156506933
>>156506994
This time the LN writer is the one writing the script IIRC.
>>
>>156506577
Anime made some scenes from LN really great (like that one with Scarborough Fair), but also killed some scenes (the one with Willem's last battle, his 'duel' against Kutori).
>>
>>156503765
There's apparently no real limit on the number of fairies they can spawn, the problem is they only have a small number of Carillons and no way of making more, so no matter what they can never get better than a small group of disposable soldiers.
>>
>>156504793
Didn't the humans fight all the other races too though?
>>
>>156503153
>they completely ignore/ brush it off
She only brushed it off because it'd mean accepting her friends died a stupid death.
I'm not even sure people now know where the dug weapons actually come from, they just learned that the girls could use them to blow themselves up and take out the beasts at least temporarily.
>>
>>156511735
They did, and they did succesfully. But it wasn't a constant state of war.
Almost every single race was wiped out by those Beasts. And those who now live on Regul Aire (i.e. sky islands) are the ones who managed to survive.
>>
>>156511459
>no one thought of reverse engineering dug weapon in 500 years
>humanity lost to these retards
>>
>>156508117
Good taste
>>
>“Reeeeeee--” Suddenly, he heard the sound of rapid sprinting across the sand.
Fuck, this caught me off guard.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.