[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uchouten Kazoku 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 85352l.jpg (149KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
85352l.jpg
149KB, 425x600px
How come no one is talking about this?
>>
Because It's boring as fuck. I still don't know how the hell I managed to finish the first season.
>>
>>156503130
Shit taste confirmed
>>
>>156502743
Because it's the kind of show that has one good thread the day it airs and people don't really shitpost about it.
The last episode riled people up though because Benten returned though.
>>
>>156503201
And she got dumped off a couch, finally on the receiving end of trouble for once
>>
>>156503130
That's some shit taste.

>>156502743
Threads are on airing day. There is nothing to shitpost about since this isn't your usual retarded anime.
>>
>>156502743
Series is too good for generals
>>
>>156503484
Also it's a novel and unlike your trash LN there is no need for random speculah since it's actually complete.
>>
>>156502743
Benten haters shitpost way too much to make it worth having more threads than the ones dedicated to a new episode release.
>>
"Benten sama."
The way Yasaburo delivers this line when she shows up says soo fucking much, goddamn.
>>
>>156503923
Someone tell Yashiro the reason his nii-chan won't marry Kaisei is because he's a deviant into interspecies.
>>
>>156502743
We have a thread hit bump every week though.
>>
There's threads every airing day with about 78 or so posters every week.
>>
>>156502743
Extremely mediocre, would win the most mediocre show of the season but Sakura Quest took the award.
>>
Honestly despite hating benten more than any other character in fiction I do love this show.
Wish the mc would transform into a girl again though, maybe get hit on by some guys who think he's a girl and see him blush, etc.
>>
>>156504811
>maybe get hit on by some guys who think he's a girl and see him blush
Would be funny if Nidaime would do that. Though Nidaime could probably see through his disguse again.
>>
>>156502743
Cause it's shit.
>>
>>156502743
We got two threads for the last episode. No generals. hey are up when it airs and there is occasionally another thread after that.
>>156503201
>The last episode riled people up though because Benten returned though.
Her fans loved everything and her haters loved the end.
>>
>>156502743
Because the second season is completely shit.
Extremely disappointed. I actually thought it was going to save this shit year.
>>
>>156504811
>Hates Benten
>Wants to see Yasaburo blush when trolling men
Fuck off fujoshit.
>>
So if the tengu fan is as powerful as we've already seen. How powerful is the tengu air rifle? Or is it really only just an air rifle.
>>
>>156505024
Hey if he's turned into a girl with a vagina and womb it's not really gay or fujo to want to see that.
>>
>>156505024
>Liking trap
>Fujo
The fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>156505235
Not him and not trying to argue but fujos are also into that stuff. They like to draw guys crossdressing and being with other guys.
>>
>>156505235
>Wanting to see Yasaburo blush to men's reactions
>Not a fujo
>>
>>156502743
Because it's bad?
>>
>>156502743
it's at least better than S1, which was Kumeta's worst work, Sakura Quest is the better PA Works show though.
>>
Why hasn't the best girl returned yet?
>>
>>156502743
Boring, honestly worse than most CGDCT shows.
Not even the beautiful background can save this show.
>>
Benten scares off the children.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.