[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes, these title are real. And up for adapting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

File: Shoujo WN manga adapting.jpg (179KB, 1200x648px) Image search: [Google]
Shoujo WN manga adapting.jpg
179KB, 1200x648px
http://www.arianrose.jp/
> All these Shoujo WN titles to be up for manga adaptation.
> The white cat that swore vengeance was just lazing on the Dragon King's lap
> The corner is fine, please don't mind me
> Can someone please explain this situation
> The inner palace tale of a villainess noble girl
> Drop!! A tale of the fragrance princess
>>
And yes, those titles are their real names from left to right. Sometimes, I wonder if nips will bother being a little more creative with their names.
>>
>>156502410
Those names are creative though. Definitely a step up from the typical "x of x"
>>
>>156502474
In all seriousness, I fail to comprehend how nips put the entire synopsis in the title.
>>
>>156502029
>Can someone please explain this situation
What did he mean by this?
>>
How many are isekai?
>>
>>156502624
It's literally the third title in between the two brunettes. Yes, the girl with pink hair.
>>
>>156502636
2/3. First, second, forth and last.
>>
>>156502029
Seems fun.

Reading From Maid to Mother, Reincarnated as Nobles Daugher, Black Healer, the one about Hero tha slaid mao proposing to maid etc and they are ok. So welcome more shoujoi isekai
>>
>>156502855
>tha
>slaid
>mao
>shoujoi
Anon, I...
>>
>>156502029
All of this titles are objectively superior to the average LN title
>>
>>156502029
>The corner is fine, please don't mind me
Is this the one about solving mysteries?
>>
>>156502029
>The corner is fine, please don't mind me
That sounds like it could be hilarious.
>>
>>156503177
>>156503203
It's about being raised within a red-light district surrounded by male courtesans despite being female.
>>
>>156503177
>>156503203
It's about male-prostitution within an otome game.
>>
>>156503177
Solving mysteries was Kusuriya?
>>
>>156503249
Do they all go after her? Honestly, I'd rather read about the courtesans. Makes fr a much more interesting story.
>>
File: A13LPHiZ0PL.jpg (1MB, 1743x2560px) Image search: [Google]
A13LPHiZ0PL.jpg
1MB, 1743x2560px
>>156503814
Beats me, didn't read it.
>>
>>156504104
>long haired male
Dropped like a brick.
>>
>> All these Shoujo WN titles to be up for manga adaptation.
I don't understand, is this one of the titles? I think not but I am not sure.
>>
>>156503249
It's about a girl who dresses as a guy? because we have aots material here.
>>
>>156504167
I have long hair and I'm a guy.
>>
>>156504305
Cut it. You look like a tosser.
>>
>>156504192
Not a title. The rest are.
>>
>>156504542
There are 6 girls but only 5 titles. Who is the brown haired girl in the centre?
>>
>>156503814
> Be a street rat.
> Become violated by old men despite being a male.
> Later, get adopted by a prostitution owner.
> Still give "service" to both men and women alike who fancies your pretty face.
> Still meet your other co-workers with similar circumstances.
> Become involved in politics and secrets of customers who come to them.
Makes for some story, I'll give you that.
>>
>>156504602
>>156502029
Oops, forgot that the brunette in the middle title.
> Magician wants normality.
>>
>>156502522
In all seriousness, I think it's ingenious.
Your average person wouldn't even bother to read the synopsis, but at the very least, they would read the title.
>>
>>156505165
Quite frankly, it seems rather lazy, uncreative, and that titles should not be redundant, otherwise you get a mess.
>>
>>156505279
it's still an ingenious idea of marketing that works
>>
>>156505368
> Ingenious
I'd argue the exact opposite but agree to disagree.
>>
File: sumi1_character.jpg (1MB, 2013x1479px) Image search: [Google]
sumi1_character.jpg
1MB, 2013x1479px
Will we get more fuccbois?
>>
REIKA SAMA WHEN?
>>
>>156502029
Yikes shoujo.
>>
>>156506065
I wish there were manlier prostitutes. Bishounens and twinks just aren't enough anymore.
>>
>>156502029
> The white cat that swore vengeance was just lazing on the Dragon King's lap
I remember reading the translated beginning of the WN/LN a while back, it was pretty good.
>>
>>156509225
The MC is the second manliest person in that image, after the old man.
>>
>>156509777
She's on par with the shota twins(?), really. Though I like how she looks boyish.
>>
>>156502410
Ever since the chinese translators complained about the length of the titles, because they had trouble fitting it on the frontpage, I think they are doing it on purpose to bully the sick man of asia
>>
>>156509912
That doesn't make sense. Isn't Chinese writing more condensed than Nip?
>>
>>156509964
Not sure. Just remember I read an article about it some months ago, and thought it was hilarious
>>
That reminds me: is that isekai LN with the MILF gonna be adapted into an anime soon? Apparently it's gotten really popular and sales are said to be quite good.
>>
>>156504104
>I'm A Woman But I Now Work As A Male Prostitute?!
Fucking hell, it's like it came directly from the random LN title generator.
>>
>>156509964
Yes. That poster was just talking out of his ass or parroting someone else talking out of their ass.
>>
>>156505165
>>156502522
It's time.

>I Really Needed Money, But This Guy Who Loaned Them Now Demands A Pound Of Flesh From Me!
>Our Families Are Fighting, But I Actually Really Like That Capulletti Girl!
>The Year Is 1984, And I Can't Stop Loving My Onii-chan!
>We're Prince's Two Best Friends, But We Have Zero Clue How We Got Here!
>My Father Is A King And Has Died A Mysterious Death, But It Turns Out That My Uncle Is The Killer?!
>I Need To Travel Around The World, But I Only Have Eighty Days To Do That?!
>I'm An Immoral Hedonist, But It's Not A Problem As Long As My Portrait Ages Instead Of Me, Right?
>My Inner Beast Can't Be Contained, But I'm Just A Simple Doctor!
>I Was Recruited To Be a Squire To a Knight But All We Do Is Fight Windmills!
>No Way!! My Best Friends Just Betrayed And Got Me Thrown To Prison But At Least I Get To Become Really Rich!?
>There's No Way My Roommate Is Actually A Brilliant Detective
>I'm An English King, But My Adviser Don't Know What's The Difference Between African and European Swallows?!
>The jealousy of one of my dad's wives is driving me insane!
> Jeez, Darcy-san, I'm only here because of my friend so don't get the wrong idea, got it!?
>My Uncle gave me a Ring as keepsake and suddenly some Oji-san told me to destroy it?!
>I Was a Coming-of-Age Hero Until My Story was Turned into a Thinly Veiled Feminist Tract!
>The Famous Hero of the Empire is Actually a Coward!?
>We're the Last of the Great Human Empire and our Founder Can Predict the Future!
>There's no way my step-daughter is this cute!
>I'm in Despair! Bureaucratic Nightmare Forcing me to Fly Suicidal Combat Missions have Left me in Despair!
>Baka Aliens canceled their plan to Invade Earth because they caught a Cold
>Tasukete! My best Friend is a Lesbian Vampire!
>>
>>156510401
2/2

>Re:Life – Regarding the time I tried to create Life and a Zombie chased after Me
>My nihilistic, Algerian beach vacation took a horrid turn when a gun got involved!
>I Couldn't Rule the Heavens, So I Reluctantly Followed some Monk to collect some Scriptures
>108 X Outlaws: Yuusha Chronicles
>I'm Traveling through Space with Six Strangers, but this Spiky Alien Keeps Chasing Us!
>My Kid is an Esper, and Space Satan wants to Help! Whatever Shall I do?
>A Wanted Criminal is Funding Terrorists, and the Only Way to Stop Him is with a Game of Poker!
>Now This is the Story All About How My Kingdom Got Flipped Turned Upside-Down, I'd Like to Grab Your Attention, Just Take a Look, I'll Tell You 'Bout How I Became the King of a City Called Uruk!
>My brothers sold me as a slave but now I'm the second in command of Egypt!
>>
>>156510337
go fuck yourself

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/01/16-1/chinese-translators-rebel-against-long-light-novel-titles
>>
>>156510424
>>156510401

I literally cannot distinguish these from "LN title meme generator" results.

Half of them could be made-up bullshit, and I wouldn't be able to tell you which is which.
>>
>>156511553
>he can't recognise all of them
>>
>>156511444
Yeah, because chink complaints have effects on japan, like how those so-called sjws in american can cause changes in japan, right?
How about you go fuck yourself first, retard. And thanks for further proving my point about parroting other people's bullshit.
>>
>>156511679
Completely besides the point. I mentioned chinese translators got upset over long titles, and you had an autistic fit.
>>
>>156511716
Sure, I understand that it's easier to blame others for being autistic than you being stupid. Read the source provided (doubt you can read moon anyway). It's just another shitty 'oh some people complained about X' becomes 'this is the prevailing attitude and is a big deal'. Not my fault that you can only process news on the shallow level only.
>>
>>156511716
Ignore him. He's one of those neckbeards that well never admit he was wrong, no point in going on.
>>
>>156510401
>the demon lord is a 2 year old baby in earth
>did my dad got married to a succubus from another dimension, and i am an angel!?
>i got reborn in anither world as an elven prince, snd i must get married to a princess before i die in 3 months, but im actually gay and my male elf harem wants to fuck me!
>my adventures as A TABLE in another world! TABLE AWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!/spoiler]
>>
>>156511673
I can only recognize about 2/3 of them.
>>
The real question here is, did anyone read any of these?
>>
>>156502029
>The inner palace tale of a villainess noble girl
This sounds familiar. Was this the ln where the isekai femc was the villain and got a yuri harem composed of the heroines in a shoujo game?
>>
>>156519166
This was the angel densetsu female mc.
>>
>>156510132
This is a shoujo WN/LN thread being adapted, not some motherly love LN thread.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.