[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picked this up recently and I don't understand the economics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Picked this up recently and I don't understand the economics of accel world at all.

Duels are zero sum, and burst points are used up by accelerating. Moreover, each burst linker can only grant a copy of brain burst to one other player.

The total number of burst points in the game should be dwindling, and it no one would take a chance to duel.

Am I missing something?
>>
File: 55233l.jpg (58KB, 307x450px) Image search: [Google]
55233l.jpg
58KB, 307x450px
I don't think it's ever explicitly stated that duels are zero sum, but they must be so by necessity.

Otherwise players would be able to collaborate and win burst points endlessly.
>>
Isn't there a PvE zone where they can farm monsters for points or something?
>>
>>156501203

yeah but you get shit
>>
>>156501252
Even if its inefficient, as long as it's enough to make up the points lost in the system then there's no problem with the economics.
>>
>>156501203
Yes but the monsters grant less points than it costs to enter the PVE zone
>>
>>156501315
I didn't know about farming points, that answers the question
>>
>>156501339
I was under the impression that there was no time limit. I thought the reason burst linkers have lived for so long in terms of experiences is because they spent all their time there.
>>
>>156501339
Nothing says that you have to fight one monster and be done with it, though. Since time in the Unlimited Neutral Field is accelerated, you can spend weeks or more fighting monsters for the cost of a single dive, though it's not really recommended.
>>
>>156501456
So how old is black lotus? 100 years old?
>>
>>156500650
The first 100 burst linkers are supposed have had unlimited licenses to give out and they have the unlimited field PvE to get more.
>>
If I didn't know this was an actual thing this would just look like some made up anime game bullshit to me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.