[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hisoka X Chrollo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 470
Thread images: 78

File: boredhisoka.png (318KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boredhisoka.png
318KB, 1280x720px
Okay guys, I've read their fight two times now, and I still don't understand all the subtleties of it, or even what was going at a more basic level. I feel lost, and I can't even follow Hisoka's genius deductions skills, even with his thought process written out. Can someone please explain to me what happened? How did Chrollo use his skills?
>>
Chrollo uses puppets to wittle down and distract Hisoka while getting in easy hits then blows him up. Soooo hard to follow
>>
>>156491891
jesus christ
>>
O
>>
>>156491958

But how did his strategy work in the details? How did he use multiple abilities, switch between them, and use different types of puppets? How did it work? He used a bookmark to use a maximum of 2 skills and save them, but them he used up to total like 4 skills. How did he do that? I mean his strategy had multiple steps, at least 7 or 8 following what Hisoka said. What are they? Can you explain them?
>>
>>156492009

? Yeah the fight is that complex.
>>
>>156492065
He used Skill Hunter, Black voice on the ref to distract Hisoka, then went in the crowd, used the bookmark to Order Stamp a lot of people and affix the S&M seal as well as copying them with Gallery Fake, took the antenna from Black Voice back and used it on a random guy, switched Skill Hunter to Convert Hands to make the Black Voice'd guy take his appearance, as he took the clothes of a random guy. Then, he landed sneaky hits on Hisoka while he was busy with the Stamped victims, and somehow managed to notice which corpse Hisoka had taken the head off in order to defend himself. He placed a S&M seal on it an used the other S&M seal on another Stamped to make it explode (even with its head detached the corpse can explode)
Then he kept Order Stamp, S&M and Gallery Fake people to outnumber Hisoka making him lose his leg and that's it
>>
>>156492892

I'm afraid I actually don't understand. Didn't his bookmark only allow him to keep 2 abilities in reserve? I don't know, maybe I'm a brainlet, but that's a lot of information, and it's confusing.
>>
>>156493030
He can use the order-stamp ability because it's user unlocked "Nen Behind Death", meaning the Order Stamp for control/explosion won't fade once he switches Nen abilities assuming he's already stamped them.
>>
>>156493030
S&M's original user died with the nen stronger after death rule, meaning that if he activates S&M once it'll always be active even if he switch pages
So basically
1. Skill Hunter : S&M then Black Voice on ref / Order Stamp on bookmark
2. Going into the crowd, S&M with Skill Hunter, Stamp with bookmark then Gallery fake with Skill Hunter
3. Sneak attacks to Hisoka, manage to find the corpse that Hisoka beheaded. Fixed a Minus seal on him
4. Crowd again, continue to S&M/Stamp/ and use Convert Hands on a random guy to take his appearance, use Black Voice again by taking the antenna back from the ref to deceive Hisoka
5.Meanwhile, take a random clothes, go back to S&M people, use GF on them and Stamp with the marks once again. Hisoka's completely outnumbered. He used a random Stamped to place +Seal on the beheaded corpse to blast Hisoka's hand
6. Hisoka getting rekt and thus his leg explodes. You know what's next
>>
>>156492020
MY
>>
File: omygod.jpg (308KB, 684x374px) Image search: [Google]
omygod.jpg
308KB, 684x374px
>>156493579

GOD!
>>
ZA WARUDO
>>
>>156493498

That actually made sense, now that I'm reading it. Thanks. I didn't know the nen stronger after death rule made it so, it does explain a lot.
>>
>>156493579
RUBBER
>>
>>156494166
NEN
>>
>>156494336

BRING MY HEART AND LUNGS BACK TO LIFE

NEN AFTER DEATH IS STRONGER
>>
>>156494009

That fight is actually genius-tier design. Puts narufags to shame.
>>
>>156494009
Be aware that idiots on this board misinterpret the "nen gets stronger" rule as a power-up in the sense of a Zenkai or some other shit.

It isn't, there's nothing that implies that.
>>
>>156496422
Do you think someone ever committed suicide as a way to try to make their nen kill someone? Kind of like that one stand in Jojo Part 5 that became indestructible and tries to kill anything it sees after its user was killed.
>>
>>156496422

For my part, I didn't think it allowed Chrollo to use the skill even if he switched pages. I think they state the things stayed, but I didn't believe it also worked for activating it. That fight was really complex, so I got lost a bit in it.

Nen gets stronger meaning is stays even after the users death and is more ''durable''?
>>
>>156496422
Usually if Togashi leaves a minimum leeway to make something not really believable possible, he goes that way.
>>
>>156496616
Even if that were possible, it'd be ineffective if the guy can sufficiently defend himself.
>>
Chrollo is a cheating faggot who purposely misled Hisoka because otherwise he wouldn't be able to beat him.
>>
>>156496757
Basically that.

Nen that was activated before death and if the guy died with a grudge or a resolve, it has a chance to remain after death. But that's all that happens, the amount of nen or the efficacy of the nen itself doesn't increase or change.
>>
>>156496874
It'd be kind of funny to see some jihad suicide bomber using nen to blow himself up and his death making the explosion stronger, it wouldn't be surprising if there was a terrorist group that used nen for terrorism.
>>
>>156497565
>it wouldn't be surprising if there was a terrorist group that used nen for terrorism.

Like the Phantom Troupe?
>>
>>156497005

I honestly screamed like a fangirl when Hisoka revived doing that, especially after seeing that mind blowing fight. Togashi really outdid himself in those few chapters. I felt like I had an internal orgasm reading that.
>>
>>156497753
Terrorists cause chaos and violence to try to spread their message and cause fear, the PT are just thieves that also like to kill everyone in their way and they do it for the money and items they want not for some political or religious agenda.
>>
>>156499016

They are terrorists : their political agenda being keeping the spider alive.
>>
>Chrollo in 2060 when Hisoka finally kills him.
>>
>>156496898
>Mislead him
>outright told him his abilities, told Hisoka "lol bro look bro I've prepped timed you do dis you're gonna die kk just quit." and offered him a chance to walk away
>Hisoka pushed forward anyway
No use crying about it.
>>
>>156500092
Quwrof put down the clown once and he'll do it again.
>>
>>156491891
What happened? Things were made so complicated to hide the fact that is no logic/coherency to any of it
>>
also, "O' MY RUBBER NEN"
>>
>>156500193

Check that explanation >>156493498

I think it made sense. I think what made it complicated it the used of multiple rules and skills on top of one another by Chrollo.
>>
>>156500193
Dunning Krueger Effect in action here folks.
>>
File: 1465506525685.png (439KB, 861x921px) Image search: [Google]
1465506525685.png
439KB, 861x921px
>>
Fuck this boat shit I want to see Hisoka hunt down and kill every spider until only Chrollo is left.
>>
Hisoka is so godamm stupid, he should have let machi heal him when she offered

now he's stuck with a permanently fucked up body and has to make do with prosthetics
>>
>>156500581

>Hisoka is so godamm stupid, he should have let machi heal him when she offered

The fight isn't over yet anon, Hisoka wouldn't accept healing mid-battle.
>>
>>156500653
You really think Machi is gonna heal him after killing 2 troupe members?
>>
>>156500581

I always wondered about that, is it really just prosthetic, or did he fix his body for real? I mean he has use of his hands, so it must be more than simple prosthetic.
>>
>>156500838
Prosthetics controlled by his rubber nen, probably, which is also bad, because that requires extra focus.

Maybe that's a condition, that he has to be one with his nen or something retarded
>>
>>156500915

Hmm, I thought he remade working limbs, not that is was just prosthetics, I mean he remade a nose and bones. But perhaps you're right : it might be just rubber-nen controlled prothetics.

I think he'd do that - as opposed to asking Machi's help - because he wants to exterminate the Spider alone, as a challenge; and asking Machi's help for that would ruin the point of his achievement, which he started by fighting against Chrollo.
>>
>>156500653
Maybe Hisoka thinks he can convince Killua to get his trap brother to heal him after he's done.
>>
>>156500581
Since when can Machi heal missing limbs and restore destroyed flesh?

Are you dumb?
>>
>>156501410

Not the anon, but she could have healed his neck.
>>
>>156500488
Implying Phinks or Feitan can't kill him.
>>
>>156501453
And that's about it.

That kind of damage is understandable but she's not a goddamn miracle medic.
>>
File: feitan.png (10KB, 438x469px) Image search: [Google]
feitan.png
10KB, 438x469px
>>156501514
Yeah, that's what I've been wondering. Not even counting Chrollo the Phantom Troupe has some pretty tough members. Feitan especially.
>>
>>156501546

Yup. All hidden abilities aside obviously.
>>
>>156501562

Will the rubber nen melt under the sun?
>>
>>156501562
>>156501725
I think between Hisoka and Feitan it's mostly a matter of if Hisoka can deal fatal damage to Feitan before Feitan can activate his nen. Though there is nothing I can think of forcing anyone to stick around after Feitan has activated his nen, so maybe Hiska could just bounce.
>>
>>156501562
>implying Hisoka wouldn't just decapitate him before he can even start his nen
>>
There was a theory floating around last year that it was a 5 vs 1 or something. It was pretty popular, do people still believe that?
>>
>>156502321

5 v 1? What do you mean?
>>
>>156502361
When the manga was ongoing a lot of people claimed that Chrollo was hiding Troupe members in the audience and using their powers, and the whole bookmark thing was just a ruse. People came up all sorts of theories, ranging from 3 vs 1 to 6 vs 1.

I personally think it's completely false, but it was very popular last year.
>>
>>156502582
Well Chrollo is a little pussy that always likes to have other spiders around him as bodyguards so it wouldn't be that surprising if true.
>>
>>156502582

Eh, it seems a bit fake. I don't really buy into that, especially since he actually used the powers, and nothing indicate other troupe members where there.
>>
>>156502321
Yes, illumi was also there, notice there was 2 different type of control needles.
>>
>>156502321
I always thought it was kind of silly. Black voice was mostly a feint to keep Hisoka back, and we see that Chrollo actually had the phone, such that he would have to give it back. Then there's not really any benefit to having Gallery Fake be used by Kortopi, when it grants En for the user, which would be a benefit for Chrollo to know which bodies are in what condition and where they are(which may have been how he knew which head Hisoka was using).

If Chrollo was getting aid in the middle of the fight, I at least don't think it was from Kortopi or Shalnark.
>>
File: elder.png (81KB, 422x320px) Image search: [Google]
elder.png
81KB, 422x320px
>>156502321
6 vs 1.
The elder was also there, chrollo was bullshitting about his new powers.
>>
>>156502905
>>156502732
I think it's false because

1)The fight makes perfect sense with the explanation given in the manga, as a 1v1, without any far-fetched theories
2)The Spiders strictly don't interfere in each other's fights, even in a life or death scenario
3)Chrollo had Shalnark's phone after the fight
4)Togashi confirmed Hisoka lost, so it's unlikely there's anything "more" to the fight than what we've already seen.

>>156502801
Just because a ONE (1) needle was drawn differently doesn't mean the character was present. The way the clones moved are markedly different from how Illumi's does.

Illumi was not present, period
>>
>>156503164
>Illumi was not present, period

Prove it, there's proof he was there and all you have is denial.
>>
>>156503833

It doesn't even look like Illumi's needle.
>>
>>156503833
>>156504202
Why would Illumi help Chrollo kill Hisoka? Aren't they sort of friends?
>>
>>156491891
It was boring.
>>
>>156491891
Basically when Hisoka's Nen revived himself, he should have woken up as a vegetable and everything that happens after that impossible, including even recognizing Machi and greeting her.

He specifically only used it on his heart and lungs.

No matter how good you are, nothing can help you when your brain has died.
>>
>>156506665
You're regurgitated the same line either you or some other anon used in these types of threads.

Applying the normal physiological restrictions to characters that are by default abnormal is something or the desperate would do. You don't even have the exact time frame to even make that assertion.
>>
>>156503156
>hisokafags are still in denial
Rich.
>>
>>156507347
>Chrollocucks still defending a pussy that can't even have a single 1 on 1 fight without cheating or using other people's powers.
>>
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>156496422
I always thought of it as like a "contract" he made with himself
>>
>>156507679
What cheating? He literally explained everything he was going to do and asked Hisoka twice if he wanted to back down.
>using other people's powers
That's literally Chrollo's power you nitwit.
>>
File: 1493327188423.jpg (94KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1493327188423.jpg
94KB, 520x390px
How long has it been already, /v/
>>
Watching the 2011 anime for the first time, at the end of heavens arena.

Am I past all the boring nen explanations? Also do they ever stop with the "let me explain how I hit you" crap?
>>
>>156507798
>just realized where I am

time to go to sleep and/or kill myself

O MY RUBBER NEN
>>
>>156507855
Eh it stays about the same

Usually though it's a narrator or something, the people with powers don't blab about them unless blabbing about them is an actual requirement to use them
>>
>>156506665

Perhaps he used the nen to shield part of the impact it would have had on its head to reduce it? I mean he did cover his body with his arm and legs.
>>
>>156507735
Yeah, but as it goes with the contracts there must be something he gives up as a sacrifice. And we don't know what he gave up if he went that route.

The way he did it fits in line with the way Sun and Moon retained functionality after the Elder's death.And in Hisoka's case, it only worked due to the nature of his nen.
>>
>>156507990
My point of reference to this is how Pitou's Nen reactivated after her death, probably as a failsafe she set up just in case

Hisoka's was probably something like "yo imma bout to die but in return do all this cool shit to make me come back"
>>
>>156508094
Yeah, that's pretty much how it went.

Moments before the boom, he enshrouded his heart and lungs with the rubber nen and gave instructions or "conditions" to simulate CPR to retain oxygen and blood flow after some time.
>>
File: 0167.png (784KB, 764x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0167.png
784KB, 764x1200px
>togashi brings back the concept of nen getting stronger after death in CA and DC
Do you think he's been using it in interesting ways?
>>
>>156508487

CA and DC?
>>
>>156503156
While I do think there are some overexaggeration in the theory, the fight does have some clue here and there that something happened behind the scene that was never explained at face value.
>>
>>156509903
What "clues"? The fight is already explained. There's nothing more to it, Chrollo won and Hisoka lost in a fair 1v1 match.
>>
>>156508487
I always thought nen after death would act on its own accord based on user's strong feelings and there was no need for a user to specifically command his nen to act. It's unpredictable that way.

Now that Hisoka has shown to have explicit command over his nen after death, there's no reason why any nen user shouldn't be able to invoke nen after death use it to their advantage. Togashi fucked up
>>
Did this fight confirm that Silva and Zeno would also fuck up Hisoka?
>>
>>156510344

Well, very few people have nen that can fix lethal wounds, even after death. Hisoka is pretty much the only one because of his rubber nen. But before that, even Pitou's nen acted up after her death against Gon.
>>
>>156510198
It's amazing how bad hisoka fans are with coping with his loss even though it was clear he wasnt the strongest in the series by a longshot
>>
>>156510616

How was that clear? He is one of the strongest is the series, outside of Meruem but he's cheat-level, and perhaps of Netero.
>>
>>156496616
Closest thing to this in the story is probably what pitou's nen did after gon killed him.
>>
>>156510469
But of course Pitou's would - if the condition is strong feelings of regret, there's none stronger than a royal guards' failure to protect the king.
>>
>>156510793
are you by any chance implying he's even comparable to people like Ging? He's a beast but he's far from being among the strongest characters in HxH
>>
>>156510793
>mereum
>all of the royal guard
>chrollo
>netero
>ging
>beyond netero
>at least 2 zollydicks
>>
>>156510469
You misunderstood what I wrote. For example, before his death, Feitan can say this "O MY FIERY NEN, AFTER I DIE DESTROY THE WHOLE SHIP" and destroy the ship.

Before Hisoka, you needed strong feelings to activate nen and there was no indication that you had any explicit command over it. Pitou never said: "O MY TERPSICHORA NEN, REVIVE AFTER I'M DEAD AND KILL GON". The nen revived from his devotion towards the king. Hisoka's revival is basically just Togashi showing the middle finger to his rules.
>>
>>156511041

We don't know Ging's level, it hasn't been shown, we've only seen glimpses of what he can do. I can't comment on that. Surely Ging is very strong, but maybe Hisoka is on par. I mean part of the reason why he lost versus Chrollo was because Chrollo used the crowd : had it been a 1v1 without the crowd, things could have maybe been different - plus, Hisoka said the fight was like a heads up for him, so he still has some potential left to grow and be stronger.

>>156511049
Well, the chimera ants are a bit cheating. I'm not sure is Netero is weaker than Chrollo : Netero did do some damage to Meruem after all - and would you count the bomb? With the bomb Netero is at least equal to Chrollo, surely. How do you know of Ging's or Beyond's skills? The Zoldycks are strong, yeah, but maybe Feitan could be there too?
>>
>>156511205

Well, perhaps you can kind of ''trick'' your feelings by calling upon them? Or maybe, before he died, he put his nen around his heart and lungs, and his desire to live, once he died, made it so he came back to life?
>>
>>156510616
There was a comparable theory floating around that Hisoka had already beaten Chrollo based on that one conversation with Illumi. It took Hisoka literally getting killed by Chrollo to disprove that one, so don't be surprised if this sticks around for a while.
>>
File: A3Fxv1h.png (115KB, 470x701px) Image search: [Google]
A3Fxv1h.png
115KB, 470x701px
>>156510616
>>
>>156511382
I was going to say biscuit and razor as well but I didnt want them to nitpick
>>
>>156511382
When is Chrollo going to make Bisky lust for his dick like Pika did
>>
>>156511564

Razor is some dude Gon beat, and Biscuit got hired by Kirapika. Both of them don't seem really strong.
>>
>>156511265
I wasnt ranking them. I was just listing off the top of my head people I believe are stronger than hisoka or at the very least he wasn't above in anyway. People made it seem like Hisoka was mereum level in these threads prior to his humiliating defeat to Lucifer.
>>
File: 1471172096498.png (15KB, 106x188px) Image search: [Google]
1471172096498.png
15KB, 106x188px
>>156511745
>>
>>156511806

Meruem is obviously the strongest by far, no one even comes close to him.

>>156511818
Am not.
>>
File: 1448606076525.png (46KB, 291x279px) Image search: [Google]
1448606076525.png
46KB, 291x279px
>>156511265
Netero outright stated that Ging is among the five best nen users in the whole world. I somehow doubt Hisoka is on par with him. Again, I'm not saying he's weak, but you seem to overestimate his abilities.
>>
>>156511382
Didn't Netero admit that Pitou was stronger than him

Also Killua can speedblitz Hisoka and almost everything on that list
>>
>>156511898
>Didn't Netero admit that Pitou was stronger than him

prior to training and meditating.

After that he slapped pitou away like nothing. And unlike Mereum, pitou doesn't have the near invulnerability nor the capability to decipher his patterns
>>
>>156511745
>Razor
Phinks was cautious of him and realized he was super strong, he destroyed a boat with a ball, and roughed Hisoka up.
>Bisky
Was recommended by Killua and hired as a body guard because she's insanely strong.
>>
>>156511317
Don't know how this is so hard to get.
>>
>>156511863

Well perhaps Ging is better, but Hisoka seems to be in that top list as well. There's no a whole lot, aside from Ging, Netero, perhaps the Zoldycks, and contextually Chrollo who are stronger than him.

>>156512028
Phinks is not even that good, and Biscuit doesn't seem that strong, but maybe I'm wrong, she hasn't been seen really fighting.
>>
>>156512171
Phinks ranks above Hisoka in the Troupe's arm wrestling contest and Bisky ranks above Hisoka in that chart
>>
>>156511898
Killua would get shat on. Godspeed only allows him to run at max speed throughout the duration of the form.

Killua's not the fastest and most experienced nen users would reflexively have a Ken sheild to block anything his nails.
>>
>>156511317
>his desire to live, once he died, made it so he came back to life?
Literally everyone who's about to die will have a desire to live. I was under the impression that you needed something more than just "I want to live".

See, that's what I'm saying. Everyone should be able to activate nen after death since everyone has a desire to live. Also, what would have happened if Hisoka hadn't commanded his nen to do anything? Would his "desire to live" automatically pump his heart?
>>
>>156512287

Arm wrestling contest is not a serious metric. I mean Feitan isn't even the best there, and he's top of the Troupe. ''Chart''.
>>
>>156512171
You base that assumption on what, exactly? There are a shitton of characters we have seen barely a thing of. How can you be so sure Hisoka is DEFINITELY among the strongest characters in the whole HxH universe? You have to either provide some proof or accept the fact that people won't just take your word for it.

I don't get how hard it has to be to admit we. as of now, have little possibility of actually ranking people such as Chrollo and Hisoka. A lot of characters, who are portrayed as being potentially VERY strong, are still an enigma to us readers. The most we can do is speculate about characters already shown and fleshed out and well, as it stands Hisoka is easily beaten by the likes of Meruem, Royal Guard, Netero, Chrollo.
>>
>>156512287
Any strong person with a working brain could defeat Hisoka. The guy literally has only targeted mooks and non fighters the entire time and the one time he fights a competent person he dies.
>>
>>156512363

Fair enough. Then perhaps Hisoka's particular will to continue fighting made it happen. I can see your point on how it's ambiguous and that the rules aren't well-defined. But I thought that you had to be a talented nen user for that to happen, and that not everyone could do this, or so I remember they mentioned when they were looking for stuff to buy and resell at the bazaar.
>>
>>156511726
Soon. He's gonna need a new disguise.

You know, I actually like Chrollo changing up his wardrobe. His best outfit to me was with the puffer jacket, looked super casual.
>>
>>156512504

You don't know Hisoka is beaten by the likes of the Royal Guard. I mean, sure, there are lots of unknown things, but Hisoka has shown himself to be among the strongest fighters, time and time again.
>>
>>156510198
Why are you projecting, Chrollocuck? I never said it wasn't a 1vs1 match, nor I implied it wouldn't be fair even if it was a 100vs1. I just said there was some unexplained thing.
>>
>>156507679
Skill Hunter IS his power
>>
>>156512700
>some unexplained thing
The fight is fully explained. You're going to have to elaborate.
>>
>>156512700
Clues include:
- different antenna shape
- use of cellphone ability in non Canon way
- puppets rushing from every side of the arena even if that would mean Chrollo would have to run around the arena twice in the same time Hisoka just jumped to the audience.

They could be explained in the context of a 1vs1 as well, but no proper explanation was ever officially given.
>>
>>156512694
kek
>>
>>156512942

The shape is barely different, it looks normal ; and what about the non canon way usage of the cellphone? He used it exactly as the ability was described. And I think the running around the arena is just because Chrollo is fast.
>>
>>156512942
>different antenna shape
This is silly

>use of cellphone ability in non Canon way
He talked into a cellphone. That's literally how you're supposed to use a cellphone.

>puppets rushing from every side of the arena even if that would mean Chrollo would have to run around the arena twice in the same time Hisoka just jumped to the audience.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Chrollo was busy making copies when Hisoka was standing in the centre of the arena after destroying Chrollo's Black Voice clone. If you're complaining that he shouldn't have been able to make that many copies, well Chrollo is just that fast. It's not out of place in a series where brain damage means nothing and kids have supernatural strength.

>no proper explanation was ever officially given
Maybe because you pulled these "clues" out of your ass
>>
>>156513303

Literally, Hisoka is stronger than Pitou.
>>
Does someone have the big Dark Continent Expedition picture that details every character on the boat and their motivation ?
>>
>>156512522
I wanted to say this exact same sentence. People celebrate him beating a butler and a guy who used an incompatible hatsu
>>
>>156514252
This is bad and you should feel bad. Pitou's physical stats are outrageous even discounting the raw aura.

Let's say pitou stood still. What would Hisoka even do? He couldn't even rubber and gum Chrollo
>>
>>156514376

Are they really though? Judging how Netero hit her pretty hard, Hisoka could very well use her rubber and gum her. The only reason he couldn't gum Chrollo was because he hid himself amongst a crowd, such that it's not a real 1v1. Don't forget Hisoka's rubber can protect him from high impact physical attack and reduce it (like against Razor), so Pitou's physical stat is not that relevant. And Hisoka is insane; he wouldn't be scared of her aura.
>>
>>156511745
What kind of moronic arguments are these
Razor is the guy who uses his nen for emission spells and manages to summon 14 nen beasts, perfectly control them and being a physical monster at the same time. Picture him fighting with them at full power, then spamming Nen Orbs at distance while being able to change their trajectories, and going H2H from time to time. He's a monster, and Biscuit is a 55 years old disciple of Netero who trained her whole life. Did you sleep reading HxH or something
>>
>>156514578
They started off right in front of each other. Chrollo wasnt in the crowd when the match started. Not to mention Chrollo kicked and hit Hisoka at will to set up his plan.

Just face it. Hisoka isn't nearly as fast as people thought nor is his hatsu as nifty against actual strong people.
>>
>>156512694
this is bait btw
However I do believe Chrollo and Hisoka are on the same level. I think some people here conveniently ou retardedly forgot the fact that Hisoka let 1 year of preps to Chrollo and came fighting hands in pockets.
>>
>>156514780
strategy is apart of fighting. If a fighter is retarded then that's a mark against him. Not his opponent.

They clearly aren't on the same level even if their abilities are the same, chrollo is light years beyond him in strategy. Hell Hisoka's strategy is to kill all the users that Chrollo currently has powers for boosting them up even more.
>>
Is it possible to hire a Zoldyck to kill another Zoldyck and wipe out the entire family that way?
>>
>>156514670
>>156514929

Yes, but if Chrollo didn't have the crowd, Hisoka could have won. I mean look at the fight of the Zoldyck v Chrollo. Chrollo got rekt. He only escaped because Illumi did his job - which Chrollo hired him for, because he foresaw his defeat.

And Hisoka maybe isn't as fast, but his rubber nen is pretty OP. And that isn't Hisoka's strategy : he does that because he wants a challenge. For strategy, look at how he fought in the arena against the dude who got a double : fake his arm getting reattached, threw cards to distact, etc. That's very deep in strategy.
>>
>>156515118

I mean, just wish to the trap to be omnipotent or something. The trap is too OP with wish granting, there's no limit to it, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>156514929
Did you somehow expect Hisoka to make counter tactics against Chrollo's gigantic strategy that he prepared in the span of a year?
Chrollo literally analyzed each moves Hisoka'd make and each thoughts he'd come up with. The whole point of the fight was to show that Hisoka overestimated himself too much and that he's not invincible, but the same would've happened if Zeno, Silva, or Razor would have been there instead of him. You just don't let an opponent as strong as Chrollo come up with every advantages of the world in your fight, it was an obvious loss, and Hisoka shouldn't be considered weaker for that, but he should definitely be considered way stronger had he beaten Chrollo.
In fact, besides Meruem, Netero and the Guards, the only characters I'd see survive against a 1 year prep strategy from Chrollo would be Gin, Pariston, Beyond, Botobai and Muhel. The former two are obvious choices because they're the biggest geniuses of the series as well as having master nen control, and the latter 3 are absolute monsters with shit tons of near death experiences behind them
>>
File: Lifelessons.png (276KB, 1100x648px) Image search: [Google]
Lifelessons.png
276KB, 1100x648px
>>156514780
Knows how Chrollo fights, lets him get prepared thinking a leader of the most wanted thiefs is going to fight fair. I think people forget how Chrollo gives little shit about fighting fair when he basically tricked an assassin into entering a closed room with a promise of a fair fight, then later Indoor fish are eating the guy.
>>
>>156502210
>hisoka kills feitan before activating his nen ability
>nen is stronger after death
>dead feitan activates a giant sun of nen
>>
>>156515210
>Gin, Pariston, Beyond, Botobai and Muhel

How's the recoil?
>>
ITT: being smart is unfair
>>
>>156515280
I never said Hisoka shouldn't have seen it coming. As I said here >>156515210 there was no way he could've won, and he knew Chrollo had prepared a massive strategy for him. He even humbled himself once he revived saying that was a wake-up call. What I'm talking about is if they fought a truly fair 1v1
>>
I don't understand why people think Hisoka is some top tier character in terms of fighting ability. He whole character schtick is that he wants to fight powerful opponents, but the only powerful enemy he's going up against is Chrollo which he lost. Togashi should have just killed him off, but that senile hack came up with the "O my rubber nen" bullshit.
>>
>>156515465
>truly fair 1v1

it was a truly fair one vs one. If you are talking about him using audience members there is an entire nen system around using other people/animals around you.

Everything that happened was because of chrollo
>>
Let's say Uvogin was still alive

how does Hisoka beat him?
>>
>>156516081

Of course. Uvogin got wrecked. Like all his friends. They all sucked. And Hisoka has been established as the strongest Troupe member (as said by Chrollo himself and the other members), outside of maybe Chrollo.
>>
>>156515544
I would say Hisoka was out of character in this arc but that wouldn't make sense, his character is not even clearly defined. Togashi has a hard time writing madness.

If I didn't know better, I'd say this whole scenario would never happen. Barging right into a trap against an opponent that strong is not madness, it's stupidity.
>>
>>156515734
I meant a fight without any preps beforehand
>>
>>156516316
It's not out of character. It was perfectly in character. He literally did it before against Katsu in pretty much the exact same fashion.
>>
>>156516316
I think the thrill of Chrollo finally acknowledging him and granting him the fight he's been desperately seeking for who knows how long made him overlook those things. Plus, he probably overestimated himself.
>>
O MY RUBBER NEN
>>
>>156516234
Chapter? I remember them acknowledging that he's strong, not saying he's the strongest.
>>
>>156515391
Legitimate dumbies.
>>156515544
Keep crying, fag. Your own dislike of Hisoka doesn't factor in to the fact that virtually everything that happened can and has been explained
>>
>>156512363

Just stop, these fuckers will always find an explanation because the whole thing is fucking convoluted and can be twisted in many convenient ways. Hisoka didn't die cause Togashi has or had a hard on for him and couldn't let one of his entertaining characters die. Not that it matters cause we'll probably won't see the end of this boat ark while he's alive anyway.
>>
>>156516574

They state multiple times he's the only one that's left alone because of that, but I can't exactly remember where.
>>
>>156516502
It would make sense if Togashi wrote madness is a sense of losing control and not being rational, but he went with the "misunderstood' approach, so there should be some set rules to the way Hisoka behaves. In this fight he acted very much like Gon, fighting in a smart manner but behaving stupidly otherwise. The difference is, I doubt even Gon would just walk into that.

All of Hisoka's fights are the same, he's incredibly strategical, sets up baits and the plan in motion right from the start. I expected the whole time for some sort of counter trap that he had set up, or even something for early on (as in the moment Chrollo was talking).
>>
>>156516868
he did set up the trap. People thought it was over when he landed the hit with the head.

What he didnt know is that Chrollo is smarter than he is.
>>
File: hisoheart.gif (235KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hisoheart.gif
235KB, 500x281px
>>156501562
>Implying bargain Hiei can beat Hisoka
Bruh, I get he's your favorite character or whatever, but get real. Hisoka can destroy ANY member of the troupe in one on one combat. Chrollo is the only one who can stand up to him and even him needed months of preparation and a very specific set, and still it only ended with Hisoka getting a powerup. Get ready for Friday the Hisoka in 2039.
>>
>>156517161
>2039
>Implying it won't get cancelled, or won't be completed by and become Sailor Moon 2.
>>
Didn't some Jump editor say that some 20 chapters were already drawn and that the reason Togashi took a hiatus was because he had to prepare the volume? What happened?
>>
>>156517942

I heard Togashi also posted a message on twitter saying it was going to release in June, but then the message got deleted. I have no clue what's up. Berserk has gotten more love than HxH now. I think the only manga that is worse right now in terms of hiatus is Vagabond.
>>
>>156500191
>>156500092

WHAT THE FUCK

WHO DELETED MY PICTURE
>>
File: bestboi.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bestboi.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
I want to fuck the clown.
>>
>>156518246
t. Janitor
>>
>>156510926
> him

Pitou is a sweet cat girl
>>
>>156516809
Honestly, I have no idea where Togashi is going with Hisoka from here. If Hisoka survives the ship, then Togashi will have to asspull his foot and fingers back, because there's no way Hisoka will spend the rest of the manga without his limbs. On the other hand, Hisoka can't die during the ship, because he's way too important.

Maybe he realised he screwed up and ditched the manga.
>>
>>156518033
Togashi doesn't have a twitter.
>>
>>156511898
The Ants's Raw Nen should probably ranked at 500/5 in that chart, if you calculate it in proportion to what we saw from Knuckle hitting Youpi vs Youpi hitting Gon.

The thing is the Ants were all self-taught Nen users, so probably even Pitou and Meruem couldn't use it with the efficiency of say... Hisoka.
>>
>>156513806
You are pulling explaination out of your ass as well; nothing you said is shown in panels though. Chrollo is never shown running around the arena at light speed, no clone is shown with a receiving cellphone to hear orders and it is never said black voice is allowed to work with different looking antennas.

It may be like that, but nothing proves it; the assumptions are just as idiotic as those 6vs1 theories.
>>
Hisoka? more like SHITsoka
>>
>>156520966
vs. Knuckle hitting Gon, I mean.
>>
File: dark continent-info.jpg (3MB, 5466x3096px) Image search: [Google]
dark continent-info.jpg
3MB, 5466x3096px
>>156514258
hope you're still here anon
>>
>>156521068
What the fuck are you talking about. I literally just repeated whatever is there in the manga.

>Chrollo is never shown running around the arena at light speed
We don't see Chrollo because the fight is from Hisoka's POV you retard. Secondly the manga states that Chrollo can make clones at a fast rate.

>no clone is shown with a receiving cellphone to hear orders
A clone doesn't a cellphone to receive orders, the needle is enough. Also, the manga states that Chrollo controlled the puppet. You're being remarkably dense here.

>black voice is allowed to work with different looking antennas
>muh ultra super special antenna
Hisoka clearly states the antenna is Chrollo's. Again, the explanation is in the manga.

>It may be like that, but nothing proves it; the assumptions are just as idiotic as those 6vs1 theories
Hahaha no. That's not how it works. There is no middle ground here. I'm taking my explanation from the manga. On the other hand, your "clues" are literally your own imagination. The fight is a 1v1, my friend.
>>
>>156516868
But he doesn't prep. He just fights like a magician, preps on the fly and fanangles his way around the other guy.

Literally the whole culmination of this fight was his decision that he would finally stop fighting on other peoples terms because it was possible for him to be put in an unwinnable situation.
>>
>>156521068
>Chrollo is never shown running around the arena at light speed
He literally is. He steals the announcer's headphones at light speed and there's a moment where Hisoka spots him and he disappears at light speed.
>>
>>156518246

Deleted again, no luck.
>>
File: chrollofags on suicide watch.png (252KB, 309x766px) Image search: [Google]
chrollofags on suicide watch.png
252KB, 309x766px
>>
>>156527782
>muh 99v1
>>
File: 1464882344612.png (755KB, 862x845px) Image search: [Google]
1464882344612.png
755KB, 862x845px
>Hisoka gets ONE (1) decent hit in on Chrollo the entire match
>Chrollo kicks the living shit out him multiple times
>Stomps on his face
>Puts him on the ruse cruise
>Blows his hand off
>Blows his leg off
>Literally baseball pitches audience members at him
>He even has the time to try on different clothes
>Does Michael Jackson poses while dodging his attacks
>Just 9/11's the shit out of him
>Styles on him so bad he doesn't even have to fight
>Outright kills him with no effort at all
>The clown is so salty and frustrated over being BTFO so easily by Chrollo that he resorts to killing his friends but is too much of a weak pussy to go after Chrollo himself
>Hisocuck tears everywhere
>>
>>156515285
>Hisoka runs away as soon as Feitan dies because he isn't retarded and avoids any possible after death nen attack.
>>
>>156527947
my favorite page of all of H x H

I feel like Togashi made the entire series just to draw someone being this smug
>>
>>156528212
>Feitan commands his nen to follow Hisoka
>>
>>156527947
>you will never get punked by chrollo
>>
When will we ever see best boy Leorio actually be a main character and not treated like a side character anymore? Honestly this boat arc looks like its gonna be Kirapika being the only MC.
>>
>>156528787

Leorio is trash tier. All his character is centered around being a medical student and get money, which he still hasn't completed, he barely knows about nen, and we don't even know if he can fight.
>>
>>156528868
Leorio is shown to be strong and able to fight though. He got through 2 Zoldyck doors by himself and broke a guy's arm while nenless.
Not to mention he was acknowledged by Ging.
>>
>>156529290

The skill was acknowledged by Ging, not him.
>>
>>156529290

Leorio = trash.
>>
>>156534359
You're trash
>>
>>156535347

Skillful argumentation there my friend. Leorio has passed his hunter exam solely because of his friend's help, without which he would have ended up doing nothing.
>>
>>156535437
So did Gon you dumb nigger. That doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>156535742
No, Gon actually did stuff. He recognized the fox person, he successfully passed through the fog, even if lost and survived Hisoka, he caught boars, he managed to steal Hisoka's tag and he won a couple fights. Leorio DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. He ran in the tunnel, that's it. He got carried through the fog, he lost his fight, was too brainlet to figure out the solution in the two-tunnel pathway, he didn't get a boar, he lost his tag and needed Kurapika's help to get it back, and get the tags he needed, and he won his badge because of the Killua incident. He did nothing.
>>
I just got to this dark continent arc. Can someone explain this shit to me because I don't understand what the problem is between the different groups. Feels like overcomplicated drama for the sake of drama or some shit instead of them just leaving for unexplored lands and shit happening.
>>
>>156536283
Must be fun to be so simple, anon.

The entirety of the DC plot so far has been summarized. Take your time.
>>156521312
>>
>>156535742
This, when his ego got utterly raped by Hisoka the only thing that let him go on was finding his friends so he could feel useful.
>>
>>156536416
Are you simple, anon? I don't need a summary. I asked for explanations and that chart doesn't explain anything.
>>
>>156536283
Get a brain scan.
>>
>>156537384
Gee, I mean you are asking to be spoonfed the plot because the show got a little too denser. So I figured a simple chart giving you the broad strokes was right up your alley.
>>
>>156537384
not him but explanations of what exactly everybody has different motivations leading them to the boat and things going to shit right at the start of the voyage. what is it you wanna know?
>>
next chapter when?
>>
>>156538258

>2100
>>
>>156538258
When part of the precious paper will be lost .
When the remaining moons will deplore this loss .
When The orchestra in his bereavement outfit will play there melody
When November will be taken away in peace to the heights
The chrysanthemum will lose leaf and flowers
which will wither falling on the earth of the red eyes tainted with blood .
but your question will not be answered. Even when you lose half of your feet
>>
File: 0212-002.jpg (105KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0212-002.jpg
105KB, 1066x1600px
>>156538258
I don't think he's gonna make it.
>>
File: 1463797489070.png (247KB, 792x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463797489070.png
247KB, 792x500px
>>156502321
Clownfags in denial after seeing Chrollo so effortlessly BTFO their gay magician
>>
File: 1464533011330.jpg (28KB, 284x377px) Image search: [Google]
1464533011330.jpg
28KB, 284x377px
>>156527947
>disappears for like 2 chapters
>shows up again just to casually toss a couple of dudes at Hisoka
>that smug fucking face
Flawless execution, that shit was 10/10
>>
>>156535437
>>156536124
Someone has to keep Kurapika from going full-edge and also keep the lower-tiers healthy.
>>
I dont understand how people can pay to go watch these matches after this
>>
>>156543638
>implying it's not worth it
>>
>>156502321
Only Hisokafags think this happened because they can't cope with their pedo losing.
>>
>>156543921
>Hisoka accepts that he got blown the fuck out
>Hisokafags can't accept this
>>
>>156544007
rare case where this phrase is literal
>>
File: 1480512824357.png (247KB, 470x701px) Image search: [Google]
1480512824357.png
247KB, 470x701px
>>156511382
This fucking chart has triggered my autism one too many times.
>>
>>156544577
>komugi has more spirit than hisoka
>>
File: 1489526617667.jpg (14KB, 271x275px) Image search: [Google]
1489526617667.jpg
14KB, 271x275px
>>156543738
>he wouldn't risk literally dying to see Chrollo vs Hisoka
>>
File: 1479594691969.png (536KB, 546x498px) Image search: [Google]
1479594691969.png
536KB, 546x498px
>>156544577
>Zushi having the same strength as a blind autist
>>
File: zushi.jpg (109KB, 632x350px) Image search: [Google]
zushi.jpg
109KB, 632x350px
>>156544750
>be the only Zushifag on the planet
>Zushi will never be relevant
I wouldn't be suprised if Togashi forgot he existed
>>
>>156544678
I don't think I understand what "spirit" is supposed to mean.
>>
>>156544678

Komugi will make the King proud! I think Hisoka should be 5 in spirit : he wants to rape dangerous people for fun. That's very high-leveled spirit.
>>
Hisoka is on a boat to DC?
>>
>>156545188
Nope. He'll get punked like Jr. Troopa in chapter 5.
>>
File: mach.jpg (184KB, 838x491px) Image search: [Google]
mach.jpg
184KB, 838x491px
So how exactly does Hisoka's nen properties get stronger? Is it more sticky?
>>
>>156545188
not confirmed but I find it hard to believe that Togashi would leave him out of this and the CA especially considering his revenge subplot but who knows.
>>
File: 1465331479782.png (291KB, 750x366px) Image search: [Google]
1465331479782.png
291KB, 750x366px
>>156544921
>love Hunter x Hunter
>take a ton of Hatsu tests
>"oh boy what'll I get?"
>Gon is Reinforcement
>Killua is Transmutation
>Leorio is Emission
>Kurapika is Materialization and Specialization
>get Manipulation
Slow and steady, my Zushibros...slow and steady...
>>
>>156545958
>manipulation
You had Morel, Pouf, Illumi or Shoot to chose from and you took that irrelevant literally who
>>
>>156546104
Those people have already trained and grown and shit. Zushi is the closest to the main cast in that regard. My point was that, if you were to have one of the other Hatsu types, you could watch the main characters train and develop their abilities, and be inspired by their progress and creativity, but Manipulators don't have that luxury. Unless we one day see Zushi's training and progress or we see Cheadle teaching Leorio a few things.
>>
>>156546308

Zushi is the worst character after Leorio, of course.
>>
>>156544743
>tfw your life will never culminate in being thrown across an arena at a clown in midair
>>
>>156546991

>tfw I'll never turn on a rapist clown
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (384KB, 700x2042px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
384KB, 700x2042px
>>156544577
Muh autism
>>
>>156545188
He will if the Phantom Troupe get on the boat
>>
>>156538258
Well, if we assume that he isn't going to surpass his previous hiatus record of 80 issues, then we can expect him to return sometime within this year, probably around late-2017.
>>
File: 1477714796146.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
1477714796146.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>156549165
>if we assume that he isn't going to surpass his previous hiatus record of 80 issues

This is Togashi we're talking about. As someone who has been through many hiatuses, I can tell you that you shouldn't expect anything out of him. You'll be happier that way.
>>
File: hisoka1.jpg (135KB, 527x527px) Image search: [Google]
hisoka1.jpg
135KB, 527x527px
>>156549360

What's the source for that image?
>>
File: 1493204639236.jpg (373KB, 856x773px) Image search: [Google]
1493204639236.jpg
373KB, 856x773px
>>156549414
Goblin Slayer.
>>
>>156546991
>>156543738
>>implying it's not worth it

You won't be able to follow most of the action because you can't use nen. You miss a shit load of action due to their extreme speed. You are in the nose bleeds because they are trying to keep the audience relatively out of the action. Even still your risk of dying goes up exponentially by watching just one of these events

I cant understand how boring your life needs to be that you feel compelled to watch these fights as an ordinary person
>>
>>156549360
I'd rather have my hopes dashed multiple times than stay in a state of perpetual cynicism.
>>
>>156521312
Why is the king of Kakin using this boat for the succession? Is it because the high security forces them not to rely on brute force or something? Why not just hand the kingdom to his oldest son like a normal king? Does every king do this? Also, this picture says the guardian beasts are spawned by someone dying, but I thought they were just attached to each prince. Do they instead come from people close to each prince dying? That'd explain why so many showed up, but I don't remember reading that. Is the king aware of the Nen beasts? Seems pretty terrible to lock 200,000 people into a construct that has several Nen beasts rampaging in it; doing so would also provoke Nen users who come aboard to intervene.

Kurapika getting involved in the succession isn't part of the Zodiac plan, it's part of his own desire to get to the 4th prince, right? What exactly is he expecting to find/do? I doubt he has Pairo's head on the ship. Or rather, I wouldn't think they'd bring so much shit with them on board, but presumably he must have it, or else there won't be any drama. Also, Chrollo thinks they have goodies worth stealing, so they must. Can't go two months without your jar full of eyeballs? I also don't really get his infiltration team. Are they going to DC? Won't they be pitted against each other? Couldn't Marayam's group be like, "Hey, Biscuit, can you go kill that femboy protecting Woble?" Is that not how this all works?

Does the king know the fake continent isn't the real continent? If he's doing it for the historical significance, but the public thinks the fake one is real, then why is he funding Beyond's voyage? The actual voyage won't get him shit. The princes aren't going that far, either.

How is there a "gate" to the Dark Continent? There's not a wall, is there?

Why does everyone think the'll release Beyond? How do they benefit from it? I also didn't get the "Exam infiltration" subplot. Both Beyond's group and the princes had people taking the exam -- why?
>>
>>156515191
That was the whole point of that arc.
>>
>>156552397

What do you mean? The trap seems out of place in the universe, especially with Killua since he can bypass the conditions of the wishes. There are no limits on the contents of the wishes! It's not believable, at all. Like why would there be such a magical power which is totally unbounded?
>>
>>156552493
again that's the whole point of the arc

He is out of place. He is apart of the dark continent where everything is a threat to humanity
>>
>>156552493
You mean from a narrative standpoint?
I think he has something in mind for it, did you forget the scene where Killua asks Nanika never to come out again but immediately afterward Alluka tells him to apologize and it goes back to normal? If Togashi wanted he easily could have written Nanika out of the story right there for good, so there might be something to it
>>
>>156552584

Isn't he a member of Zoldyck's family? It is stated he's a child of darkness, but not that he comes from the dark continent. But my problem was less that he has ''mysterious'' powers, but more with the fact that they are unlimited and OP, and seem like a deus ex machina to fix Gon. I mean, why would Killua not wish to be the strongest nen user in the world? That would solve all his problems. Why not wish for Illumi to die? Why not wish for himself to be able to casts wishes when he wants? Essentially, why not wish to be God. I mean, nothing states the trap couldn't grant that wish.
>>
>>156552754

Perhaps, and yeah it's more out of a ''narrative standpoint''. I don't have a problem with Nanika's existence, I have a problem with the fact his powers are unlimited and OP. I guess what you said could be a hint at their limits, but at the same time, Nanika created matter (printed money), and was able to change people's hearts and desires (she granted the wish for the couple to be able to live their love), so it's strange, narratively speaking, that a power so stronger exists. It's like if Nanika were a God. It seems like it doesn't fit the rest of the story or the universe, it just doesn't feel, to me, believable.

See >>156552814
>>
>>156549481
>you can't follow the action because you don't use nen

Perhaps you missed Gon and Killua's tower arc? Most pf the higher level participants in the arenas are nen users. Who do you think is coming to see these matches?
>>
>>156552814
>>156552941
Pretty sure the reason, or one of them at least, that Killua gets free wishes in the first place is because he doesn't want to abuse them
>>
I'm about to watch the original anime. Where should I stop?
>>
>>156553106

I thought the stated reason was because Killua was the only one who was ever really nice to him? Besides, couldn't someone else just wish to be able to make wishes without consequences, and then just wish to be the strongest, etc.?
>>
>>156553100
I never said anything of the participants. You have people like wing and zushi in the audience but they would be few and far between. There aren't hundreds of nen users just sitting around watching death matches and getting killed off without a fight
>>
>>156553220
The first OVA is necessary to finish the Yorkshin Arc. The second OVA isn't too bad, but it ends mid arc and the third OVA is hilariously bad.
>>
>>156553220
Probably when the GI arc starts because they switched studios or something and it looks like it was made by 5 people in a chinese sweatshop
>>
>>156528868
Why the hell do you think we want focus on him?
>>
>>156535437
>Skillful argumentation there my friend
You realize your so called "skillful argument" prior was the exact same style as the one you are shaming?
>>
>>156553458

People in the thread mentioned they wanted him back or more of him since he was a ''main character'' in the beginning chapters.

>>156553513
It was a joke, but I do believe he's trash for the reasons stated.
>>
>>156501175
didn't flimsy texture get an upgrade?
Like, applying it keeps the rubber parts of his body from vanishing, sort of like a seal?
>>
>>156553818

Where did you see it got a upgrade? Source? I thought it was just for deception, not that it makes actual limbs.
>>
>>156508094
That's not how pitou's nen worked at all after he died. His devotion to the king was so passionate and his goal so clear that his nen ability sought to fill out his goals by using his corpse as a means to an end. It'd be the same with kurapika if he was to die while chrollo is still binded by the judgment chain, and it's why the spiders backed off from chasing after him; kurapika's hatred of the spiders would've triggered his nen and slaughtered chrollo.
Hisoka is a different case in which he knew about this trait of nen and attempted (and succeeded) to abuse it. He didn't have any idea as to whether or not it would've worked, but it did.
>>
>>156553818
Yes also he can now go into super gear second thanks to his bungee gum, which has the properties of rubber and gum
>>
This is going to be one a hell of a boat ride!

What's with manga and boats anyway? First Berserk and now HxH.

See you in the Dark Continent in 2100!
>>
>>156554129
and vinland saga

Boats are the universal hiatus
>>
>>156553787
>People in the thread mentioned they wanted him back or more of him since he was a ''main character'' in the beginning chapters.
Sorry, I was being ironic and implying that his lack of achievements, due to reduced presence, is the exact reason people want him to be focused on.
>>
>>156518599
>sweet
please mate you'd be nothing but food to her.
>>
>>156554509
Holy fuck, that's hot!
>>
File: BRAVO.png (243KB, 440x564px) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO.png
243KB, 440x564px
>>156554509
>>156554582
I doubt Pitou would even bother to eat an anon. You'd be lucky if she so much as had a puppet slaughter you with the masses.
>>
>>156554437

Fair enough, but he just doesn't strong based on the previous arcs he was in which is why I think he wasn't seen much afterwards.
>>
File: 30.jpg (74KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
74KB, 500x705px
>>156554509
>>156554706
>Pitou will never use her powers to make you into her personal sex slave
>>
>>156509029
Chimera Ant and Dark Continent arcs
>>
>>156510457
Not necessarily. Hisoka basically lost to Chrollo the moment he let him pick the battlefield. It took a very elaborate set-up to take Hisoka down, and Chrollo couldn't afford to make a single mistake, but the trap was already set.

Zeno and Silva seem more straightforward. Hisoka may have a fighting chance against them.

I know a lot of people view the fight as somehow humbling or downgrading Hisoka, but if anything the fact that it took that much bullshit just to (not) kill him makes me think he truly is top tier and could handle people like Zeno.
>>
>>156501546
So does that mean Hisoka really did regenerate his body?
>>
>>156554996
Chrollo's only real mistake was creating so much chaos that he had to leave quickly and couldn't destroy the body.
>>
>>156555044
All he did was stop the bleeding and put on some makeup
>>
>>156515135
>Yes, but if Chrollo didn't have the crowd, Hisoka could have won.
But Chrollo did have the crowd. Choosing the battlefield is part of a fight, a point the series drives home multiple times. Hisoka was arrogant and paid for it.
>>
File: 1464890818375.png (808KB, 772x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1464890818375.png
808KB, 772x1268px
>>156554996
>It took a very elaborate set-up to take Hisoka down
Incorrect. Read the manga, the only reason Chrollo chose an elaborate plan was because he wanted to take him down in STYLE. Chrollo could've easily punked the clown anywhere he wished.
>>
>>156555523
Well, that could just be taken as Chrollo being smug. Chrollo just took the advantage Hisoka handed him by letting him choose the arena and really ran with it. He was probably having a lot of fun.
>>
>>156555523
STEEE-RIIKE
>>
>>156555523
If I was Hisoka in that situation I wouldn't even be mad, just impressed
>>
>>156555780
>that could just be taken as Chrollo being smug
Not really, that's just your interpretation. For example, I could say that Chrollo could have easily finished off Hisoka in a second with his Ultra Death Beam power, and the only reason Chrollo used the stadium was because he wanted style points.

At the end of the day, it's a battle of wits, and Chrollo won.

Chrollo >>>> Hisoka
>>
>>156557258
Oh I agree. Whether he was showing off or taking him seriously, it can't be refuted - Hisoka got fucking destroyed in genius fashion.
>>
>>156491891
The best fight in the history of battle shounen and won't be fully appreciated for decades.

only blemish is Hisoka didn't die
>>
>>156545612

Now he can shoot bungee gum out of his dick. And yes, it is also more sticky.
>>
>people actually think chrollo fought hisoka 1v1
the fact that phoneguy and cloneguy were close enough to the scene to retrieve hisoka's body is proof that chrollo wasnt alone in that stadium

>all the people that chrollo borrowed abilities from were conveniently in the area to accept his orders
yeah, totally 1v1
>>
>>156557776
It doesn't even matter. He challenged Chrollo to a fight and let him choose not only the battleground but the time it would take place. As a hunter Hisoka knows that is a bad idea. His loss is entirely his own fault regardless of the tactics Chrollo used.

From the very beginning we've seen that "muh honorable 1 on 1 combat" doesn't really mean anything in the world of hunters. You win using what's given to you. Chrollo beat Hisoka.

The Spiders are also shown to never interfere in another member's individual battles.
>>
File: 1436753114656.png (242KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436753114656.png
242KB, 640x480px
>>156557776
>m-muh 50 bazillions vs 1
>nevermind the fact that Chrollo said that he'd give Shalnark his ability back, proving that he did borrow them using Skill Hunter
It's been a whole year and Hisocunts are still in denial. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>156557998
They also seem to neglect that Hisoka used the crowd too.
>>
>>156555523
Chrollo said Hisoka was the first person he's ever NEEDED to use so many abilities on. Not WANTED to. Also Chrollo has the ability to predict the future so of course he is going to come up with a strat that is 110% overkill fool proof victory 360 no scope.

but bear in mind that "style" is the very reason Hisoka is still alive
>>
>>156557998
it depends on the translation. He says he'd give Shalnark his phone back. But really this whole argument is moot as it doesn't matter if Chrollo used skill hunter for Black Voice & Order Stamp or not. Because the bottle neck for Chrollo to use these abilities was his hands, not his bookmark.
>>
>berserk gets off the boat
>hunter gets on the boat
I've spent half of my life reading east-asian comic books about people on boats
>>
>>156558825
There's no way he used Lovely Ghostwriter for the match. Read the rules of the ability again.

>>156558893
>He says he'd give Shalnark his phone back
You don't have to be intentionally obtuse. Shalnark's ability is his phone. The conversation makes it clear Chrollo took his ability using Skill Hunter.

>Because the bottle neck for Chrollo to use these abilities was his hands, not his bookmark
What are you going on about? The whole point of the bookmark was so that he could use both of his hands while using an ability. Not to mention the manga spends pages explaining how Chrollo was able to do what he did. It's obvious that Chrollo alone was fighting Hisoka.
>>
>>156561724
Yeah I don't get why people think the other spiders were helping Chrollo. It was made clear how and why he took their abilities. He set a trap for Hisoka and won, that's all that happened.
>>
File: 1464665941436.jpg (398KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1464665941436.jpg
398KB, 784x1145px
>>156562657
Hisocucks are just salty the clown got killed so easily

So they try to gather """""evidence""""" to mitigate the fact that he got completely stomped.
>>
File: 1493478942122.png (39KB, 246x288px) Image search: [Google]
1493478942122.png
39KB, 246x288px
What if Chrollo stole an ability that gives him 10 arms?
>>
>>156563411
>He got stomped by a physically weaker midget
Hisoka will never live this down.
>>
>>156563411
I WAS what you'd call a Hisocuck maybe, I believed the hype, but Chrollo straight up spelled out how he was going to kill Hisoka and then made good on the promise

He beat Hisoka, plain and simple. They agreed a fight in a certain arena and Hisoka lost.

>oh buy Chrollo used the crowd
So did Hisoka. A severed head was the only good shot he got in. And Hisoka himself never even once complained about how it was "unfair" or anything he knows what a fight between Hunters is like.

I think even Hisoka himself would hate his apologists, since he already acknowledged that he lost and why he lost and has moved beyond it but they haven't
>>
File: 3489473987498749.png (585KB, 933x2313px) Image search: [Google]
3489473987498749.png
585KB, 933x2313px
>>156563686
>He beat Hisoka, plain and simple
Looks like Hisoka is still alive whilst Cuckrollo had 2 of his buddies brutally executed.

Accept it traitorfag, Cuckrollo got PUNKED
>>
>>156552081
Respectfully anon I did start answering your questions but pretty much all of them can be answered by rereading.
But just to hit on the questions about the King, Nasubi believes that only the strongest should sit on the throne which is why he's making them fight each other. Yes he knows about parasitic nen beast he has his own and yes he knows their heading towards the fake continent he set all of this up himself the voyage is cover up so he can go to the real Dark Continent.
>If he's doing it for the historical significance, but the public thinks the fake one is real, then why is he funding Beyond's voyage? The actual voyage won't get him shit. The princes aren't going that far, either.
I don't get this question Beyond and the princes are all going to the DC.
Why does everyone think the'll release Beyond?
Beyond himself believes this and his expedition team believes he'll break himself out.
like I said earlier you should reread you got all the time in the world till togashi returns I'll probably read it again myself.
>>
>>156563748
He didn't kill Hisoka but he did defeat him. If Chrollo hadn't caused so much chaos he probably could have checked the body or disposed of it and stopped the Rubber Nen shit.
>>
His actual ability is pretty op and he had help from Machi and Kortopi probably.
>>
>>156500581
Knowing how nen works Hisoka is probably getting a nen booost fromnusing prostetic limbs.
>>
>>156502321
Machi clealry removed one of the pins and Jortopi was making clones.
>>
>>156563811
No he did kill him. Hence the rubber nen shit.
>>
>>156563899
Desperate.
>>
>>156563903
I don't really count is as dying if you just come right back.

Yeah I guess technically he killed him but he didn't end him
>>
>>156563811
>He didn't kill Hisoka but he did defeat him
Who said that the match was just limited to that stage? Cuckrollo lost two of his precious spider legs, and Hisoka was rip off more of them in future.

What damage did Hisoka suffer? Nothing to speak of.

>If
A lot of things could happen if Cuckrollo wasn't a weak bitch - doesn't change the fact that he got completely out classed.
>>
File: file.png (222KB, 735x453px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
222KB, 735x453px
>Hound someones for ages into fighting you
>WOOOOOOOOW HOW COULD I EVER EXPECT THAT YOU WOULD ACTUALLY
BE PREPARED FOR OUR CONFRONTATION WHAT A FUCKING CHEATER OMG

What in the F@CK did Hisoka mean by this?
>>
>>156563947
I guess if you consider it as an on-going fight then sure you're right. It's just round 2 now right? But in the first engagement it's obvious who won.
>>
File: 1439323217223.png (175KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439323217223.png
175KB, 500x500px
>>156563748
>h-hey look from far away the needles he used look like Illumi's
>even though Chrollo only used the two needles he summoned in front of Hisoka

>h-he's speaking to Shalnark!
>even though it makes no fucking sense to tell him to crouch down and he was clearly giving orders to a puppet

>M-Machi helped him!
>even though that was just a wild guess from Hisoka and he could have done it a thousand other ways, not to mention the fishing doesn't need to be made out of nen

This one takes the cake though
>t-this one guy in the crowd vaguely looks like the elder!!!
>even though Chrollo clearly summoned S&M in front of Hisoka and demonstrated it staying after death on the judge!

Hisokafags on perpetual suicide watch
Literally all they can do at this point is come up with convoluted theories to damage control
>>
Chrollo implies the others cannot use their abilities when he has it in their books. So realistically the only person who could have been helping is Machi would explain how the pins were removed.

But it's fucking weird that the two abilities that he used during that fight were in the audience because if something happened to them (died) the abilities are gone so it is a risk.

Togashi probably is going to explain more about that fight in the future.
>>
if the number of puppets chrollo made was inferior i could have accepted it
that's just too much to be believable even with "chrollo skilz"
and oh my rubber nen could just have been written in a better way
>>
>>156564122
>hisoturd brainlet
Look at this fucking loser and laugh.
>>
>>156564002
It's just Hisokafags being mentally retarded again, Togashi explicitly said in an interview that Hisoka lost the fight.

>>156564099
>>156564122
The theory has been debunked you idiots
Seriously, what is it with Hisokafags and retardation?
>>
>>156564001
What's more is that people think "fair fights" can't have preparation.

Every single fight will have preparation by at least one person. Whether you plan out the entire scenario like Luciver or you prepare without a person in mind by getting your body in shape like ubogin
>>
>>156564173
>>156564219
funny thing is i dont even care for hisoka, also the fight was overall ok
but i guess autism doesnt seek reasons, it just explodes
>>
>>156564219
Like I said, I WAS a Hisoka fag and even I accept that he fucking lost

He got killed
Chrollo styled on him
>>
>>156564219
Who pulled thw pins away?
>>
Who actually won the war then?

Quwrof Wrlccywrlir or Hxzyisouhcka?
>>
>20v1
Wtf i hate Chrollo now
>>
>>156564446
We don't know yet. Hisoka is now on a mission to cut the legs off the spider until the gets back to Chrollo.

Their rematch will happen in 30 years
>>
>>156564446
Hisoka lost the fight
The war is still going on
>>
File: 1464875625526.jpg (14KB, 200x203px) Image search: [Google]
1464875625526.jpg
14KB, 200x203px
What does this expression try to convey?
>>
>>156564762
Dissapointment and pity.
>>
>>156564762
This is what I want to see before I die.
>>
>>156564762
Part way Uncanny Valley sociopathy.

Part way "GG, get wrecked clownie"
>>
>>156564446
Actually, Hisoka's name in-verse is Hyskoa.
>>
>>156564762
this is the face togashi will see right before he dies
>>
>>156564762
>"I can't believe you made me waste 10 minutes of my life killing you"
>>
>>156564762
It says one thing very clearly

"I'm about to throw a person at you"
>>
>>156565127
I am still convinced that Togashi treats the transliterations as a way to troll the fans oversea.
>>
Can someone confirm if this is true
>>
>>156564237
I said that thinking that if we want to know Hisoka's true level compared to Chrollo, then they both have to face off without preps. That's literally how you do it.
>>
>>156564762
This is the exact moment when he knew Hisoka realized his long explanation wasn't bullshit and the plan actually did come together perfectly

The face says "I won the moment you arrived"
>>
>>156565326
It does look like his art in the latest chapters.
>>
>>156565326
>new chapter

it's fake
>>
File: Hisoka_interviewed_by_netero.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hisoka_interviewed_by_netero.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
I wish Netero put Hisoka in his place when Hisoka wanted to fight him. Dumb fuck actually though he could kill Netero.
>>
File: Pitou_with_Kite's_head_anime.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pitou_with_Kite's_head_anime.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>156565444
Kek confirms
>>
>>156565326
it appears it was uploaded on april fools day so probably not.
looks decent though
>>
>>156564762
It's those dead eyes of his.
>>
>>156565343
>I said that thinking that if we want to know Hisoka's true level compared to Chrollo, then they both have to face off without preps. That's literally how you do it.

No that's not how you do it. Not sure if you were there when I said it but Chrollo's power specifically needs other people and objects around. You want to gimp him so that Hisoka wins which is fine but that doesn't show you his true power. This fight was the perfect culmination in the comparison of levels. Chrollo only used 4 skills, revealed his skills to hisoka, and still curvestomped him. Nothing was more clear than that.
>>
File: 1465876912135.png (94KB, 404x299px) Image search: [Google]
1465876912135.png
94KB, 404x299px
>>156565464
>thought he could stand up to based Netero
>got BTFO by Chrollo
>>
>>156565543
Chrollo barely even had to fight, it was perfect. He set the trap and just let it run its course. I have said and will always say that Hisoka lost the second he let Chrollo choose the time and place of the battle.
>>
>>156565326
It's fake. The object in Sayird's hand is completely different, it was a bloody knife. Kurapika also wouldn't need to dodge that attack seeing how he can freely use his chains to incapacitate him(Im not talking about Chain Jail). Togashi wouldn't need to use an entire second panel for a bout of this nature.

Good attempt as his artstyle tho.
>>
File: Beyond Netero.png (2MB, 820x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Beyond Netero.png
2MB, 820x1200px
>>156565464
To be fair so did Killua. Netero was just very good at hiding his strength.

Speaking of Netero, I'm really excited to see Beyond in action. Hopefully we get to see it within the next 20 years.
>>
>>156565664
I love how he had time to put on different clothes and shit while Hisoka was struggling not to fucking die
Heck he probably could have gone for a smoke break or something
>>
>>156565543
Why can't you just fucking use logic? Of course Hisoka gets destroyed if Chrollo's prep for a whole year. Gin would get destroyed if he let Chrollo prepd for a whole year as well. Does that mean Chrollo>>>>Gin? No it doesn't, because we haven't seen them fight in a random place where no one chose the location or no one prepd anything. You know who's stronger in a fight that's happening on the moment.
Revealing his skills to Hisoka was part of his plan as well. He literally predicted any thought he'd come up with. It's like if you gave Zushi 50 years strategy prep to fight Hisoka and you'd say he's stronger than him because he lured him into a desert and dropped a nuke on it.
>Chrollo's power specifically needs other people and objects around.
Just the ones to fight Hisoka, he wouldn't have used the same if it wasn't for Heaven's Arena, and he didn't need other people around him when he fought the Zoldyck
>>
>>156565923
Hisoka had even more prep time, he was trying to fight Chrollo for years
>>
File: chrollosers.png (141KB, 478x456px) Image search: [Google]
chrollosers.png
141KB, 478x456px
I want chrollosers to suffer twice as much as we had to suffer
>>
>>156565890
It doesn't even reflect poorly on Hisoka either. It was just a high-tier fight between two freakish battle geniuses. It just so happens Hisoka got cocky and let Chrollo have a metric fuckton of prep-time, which he later acknowledged as a mistake.

Honestly I still consider them equals. Chrollo won but he didn't kill him and it's going to bite him in the ass because that was the perfect situation to kill Hisoka and he fucked it up.
>>
>>156565923
>Just the ones to fight Hisoka, he wouldn't have used the same if it wasn't for Heaven's Arena, and he didn't need other people around him when he fought the Zoldyck

No. His power. Skill hunter. Literally needs someone to steal it from. His fish. Needs a room. His angelic writer needs another person and something to write with

literally all of his powers need some sort of prep. Again if you want hisoka to win yes you can gimp Chrollo. There was nothing gimping hisoka. This fight was him at his 100% and Chrollo at his 100%.

This was the best comparison we could have gotten. You specifically want a situation where Chrollo won't have access to most of his abilities.
>>
>>156565963
But Hisoka is an overconfident guy who thought he could take Chrollo head-on. He completely overestimated himself. Still, the fact remains that Chrollo had way more advantages than Hisoka. Who knows what the outcome would've been if Hisoka prepd for one year as well, if it was equalized
>>
>>156565890
Chrollo putting on different clothes was the best part of the fight for me.

Who knew he had a fashion sense?
>>
>>156566032
>No. His power. Skill hunter. Literally needs someone to steal it from. His fish. Needs a room. His angelic writer needs another person and something to write with
That is just speculation, you're assuming that in the book containing shitload of hatsus Chrollo doesn't have any he can use in any kind of situations. You're basically saying Chrollo can't adapt in any situations, and you're contradicting yourself as well by taking the example of Indoor Fish, which would work if they fought in a building room or something. He must have fighting abilities to use while he's in a forest or anything, he can even teleport other people.
Why didn't Chrollo use prep before fighting the two Zoldyck tho? The only hatsu he used was FFCloth. This is also the proof that Skill Hunter could adapt itself without having to plan beforehand.
>>
>>156565984
I don't think it's possible to get shat on half as hard as Hisoka
We may have reached peak BTFO
>>
File: Maha.jpg (13KB, 173x450px) Image search: [Google]
Maha.jpg
13KB, 173x450px
What the fuck is his endgame?
>>
>>156566448
Being Killua's endgame
>>
>>156566448
There really needs to be another Zoldyck Family arc.
>>
>>156566243
I knew

Chrollo was fashionable since his first apperance
>>
>>156566448
Death by old age.
>>
>>156566775
I meant more towards casual clothes. But yeah, I guess that's true
>>
>>156566905
He was having fun with Hisoka. He alread knew he was gonna win, so changing clothes was just like
>"fuck you"
>>
File: 1466607187551.jpg (16KB, 97x285px) Image search: [Google]
1466607187551.jpg
16KB, 97x285px
>>
>>156566331
nothing I said was speculation.His main Hatsu. Can't be used without a victim and planning. All of hatsus we saw so far had some sort of requirement or specialized situation. Yes even if he can fight without the planning that doesn't mean he is at his full capacity which he clearly isn't. Chrollo is at his best as a tactician. If Hisoka wants to fight strong people by trading punches and what not he should have fought Ubogin. He decided to fight a skillful planner in Chrollo and got exactly what he wanted.
>>
Specialists fucking curbstomp other nen-users, why was anyone surprised? Kurapika destroyed Uvogin while there was a grand canyon tier difference in their fighting experience. Chrollo could hold his own against 2 of the best Zoldycks and manage to survive. It isn't a big surprise that Hisoka lost
>>
File: 1465483208691.png (429KB, 1030x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1465483208691.png
429KB, 1030x1138px
>>156566378
The best part was how everyone was sure Hisoka would win, and the insane amount of damage control and butthurt after his loss.

Does anyone remember that old painting that was supposed to foreshadow Chrollo's defeat?
>>
File: 0109-007.jpg (246KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0109-007.jpg
246KB, 1066x1600px
Reminder that one of the reasons why Hisoka is even alive right now is Chrollo's habit of being shortsighted after he's attained his victory.

He won completely, no doubt. But he didn't think to make 100% sure that Hisoka won't be coming back.
>>
>>156568342
Pakunoda's a specialist too. You don't see her going up against Zeno and Silva do you?
>>
>>156568606
>Pakunoda
Shes not combat related
>>
>>156568512
To his defense, it wasn't really something he could have easily seen it coming. /a/ shitted on it non-stop when it happened.
>>
>>156568695
he gave a manifesto about nen becoming stronger after death during the match
>>
>>156568512
I like how Chrollo can be a bit of an airhead.
>>
>>156570697
and hisoka's reaction can slightly imply he knew something about it even chrollo said he was surprised when he learned of nen after death.
>>
>>156570697
Nen after death is indeed something that could have been easily predicted, even if his body was blown to smithereens; resurrection with said nen wasn't exactly the most obvious thing in the world.
>>
>>156570697
Who knew that brains in the HxH universe have an unlimited supply of oxygen?
>>
>>156563686

Hisoka only used the crowd because Chrollo did first ; and Chrollo planned it a year ahead, so of course he made better use of it than Hisoka.
>>
>>156568351
The best part was how everyone was sure Hisoka would die, and the insane amount of damage control and butthurt after his LISTEN UP MY NEN.
>>
I haven't read or watched Hunter Hunter

is Gon the MC or just the mascot?
>>
>>156571910
Both.
>>
>>156571667
But Hisoka did die.
>>
>>156572323

BUT O MY RUBBER NEN fixed everything. Honestly, I'm what you could describe as an Hisokafag but you have to admit that trick was a pretty smart play on the rules of nen gets stronger after death.
>>
>>156572479
I was talking about how the match threads last year were filled with obnoxious Hisokafags.

>this fight is a flashback
>Chrollo isn't fighting fair
>he is important to Gon/the story
>Hey guys look at this painting that means Hisoka will win!
>h-he's a main character
>RUBBER AND GUM XD
>>
File: 1463824362314[1].jpg (809KB, 2012x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1463824362314[1].jpg
809KB, 2012x2400px
>>156573012
>>h-he's a main character

I forgot this one.

>>Hey guys look at this painting that means Hisoka will win!

and this one

good times

I cant find the picture where they removed the arm and leg
>>
>>156573414

What this the painting on which they based the assumption that Hisoka would win? Why?
>>
>>156564762
He is trying to not laugh.
>>
>>156573591
"In Japanese Hunter X Hunter community, there is a theory supported by many manga readers. Remember Hisoka's family was revealed out of nowhere at the beginning of this fight? His last name is "Moreau" that comes from 19th century's french painter Gustave Moreau. His art style is biblical and mythological which Togashi loves. One of the most important work of Gustve Moreau is a painting called "The Apparition". In that painting, a dancer "Salome(Hisoka)" confronts the the head of "John the Baptist(Chrollo)". Togashi is apperently tries to reproduce the scene of the painting. If so, Chrollo is going to be decapitated by Hisoka in the end of this battle."
>>
Should I start Dark Continent arc? I held back for now.
>>
>>156571212
People have woken up from the dead hours after they die in real life chrollocuck.
>>
File: hisochrollumi.jpg (65KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
hisochrollumi.jpg
65KB, 500x358px
>>156568342
Chrollo needed to flee for 6 months until he got all the preparations he needed and a very specific setting to be able to win. Hisoka knew and still went balls to the walls, the cocky bastard. In the end he ended up just getting a powerup and killing a those poor fellows. Shalnark was a cool guy. Anyway, Hisoka going after the Spiders is very promising, I can't wait to see how it unfolds, if Togashi ever continues.
>>
>>156568342
They're the only notable specialists though. Binolt, Paku, Neon, Meleoron aren't much in a fight. I struggle to see any "specialist" attributes in Pitou's powers too, it seems like she only used manipulation+emission+conjuration.
>>
>>156573757

>if Togashi ever continues

I hope so, the boat is filled with insane people who'd throw down some pretty good fights.
>>
So can someone describe to me exactly how Nen works?
>>
>>156574046
The ones you listed are 3/4 non-combat orientated, while Binolt was a fucking irrational psycho against a skilled opponent like Biscuit.

>>156573757
Preparation which he fucking explained to Hisoka
>>
File: Untitled.png (21KB, 1054x155px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 1054x155px
The threads are awesome

I dont have time but there are some real gems in there
>>
>>156574423
Yes he explained it to him, warned him that he would lose and still he went on knowing he was in the worst possible disadvantage.
>>
>>156572479
Plus how do you not expect the the unpredictable magician of the series to not try to pull this feat.

It fits him like a glove.
>>
>>156564219
>Togashi explicitly said in an interview
Wait, what interview was this and was he asked about the hiatus?
>>
>>156507855
>Also do they ever stop with the "let me explain how I hit you" crap?

Kind of yeah but then it just turns into the generic:

>HA FOOL MY POWER MAKES ME INVINCIBLE
>opponent looks smug then perfectly counters
>NANI???
>>
>>156574786
I think he's talking about the one he did with Ishida
>>
The manga is drawn like shit its a fucking mess
>>
>>156571048
Makes for a very interesting antagonist.
>>
File: 1483624191600.jpg (268KB, 1200x997px) Image search: [Google]
1483624191600.jpg
268KB, 1200x997px
>>
>>156555523
I want to kiss that thief.
>>
File: 0PmDNOT.png (798KB, 1078x801px) Image search: [Google]
0PmDNOT.png
798KB, 1078x801px
>>156574958
>>156574786
No, it's the Kishimoto x Togashi interview for Jump Giga 2016.

>Togashi Sensei: In the recent story, Hisoka actually loses and then comes back to life. Once I decided to take the story in that direction, the gum and rubber really came in handy. Being able to bring out my ideas out convincingly is very important.

There's nothing about the hiatus.
>>
>>156575268
That thief stole my heart.
>>
>>156573693
I mean you can start it, but the journey only just begun and we are waiting for Togashi to crawl back to his desk.

It's torture.
>>
File: 093849646.jpg (259KB, 600x761px) Image search: [Google]
093849646.jpg
259KB, 600x761px
>>156575268
Get in line, anon
>>
>>156575262
Togashi's still got the touch.
>>156575288
All this proves is that what Hisoka did in fact fit with established rules of nen and he used in a creative way, true to his character. Memesters aside, this fight was top class.
>>
>>156555523

Well, we can't know if he could have killed him using another method; this one just happened to be stylish as well.
>>
>>156575515

Exactly. He used the rules of nen perfectly. I don't mind that he lost, it was one of the best manga fights of all time.
>>
>>156573645
>>156573414
reminds me of Pitou and Kite more than anything
>>
>>156571212
Jesus Christ are people still going on about this. The brain can last up to 6 minutes without oxygen. The longest time someone's held their breath is 22 minutes. Even ignoring that, in a world in which people can use their metaphysical life force to do all kinds of wizardry, is it really that hard to believe that someone could survive slightly longer than normal without oxygen?
>>
File: 1462358545951.png (820KB, 1019x930px) Image search: [Google]
1462358545951.png
820KB, 1019x930px
>>156576143
>>
This character design
>>
>>156576283

Who is that? I never saw him.
>>
>>156576360
Movie villain.

Not worth your time.
>>
>>156576229

Pitou waifu.
>>
>>156574388
HxH's version of generic chi crap like you'd see in other battle manga/anime like DBZ.
>>
File: 1465535480332.jpg (380KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1465535480332.jpg
380KB, 784x1145px
>>156576222
Even your trips can't beat a DC calamity.
>>
>machi fondling over hisoka's corspe
>a guy that tried to kill her childhood friend and got other childhood friends killed

woman are weird
>>
>>156577194

Well, she didn't know. Remember how he modified his future to trick Chrollo and the others? Sure she knew he wanted to kill Chrollo, but that was it.
>>
>>156577194

>go back to r9k
>>
O
>>
>>156579035

MY
>>
>>156579267
RUBBER
>>
>>156576884
Damn right.
>>
>>156579502
dick
>>
>>156579502

NEN
>>
File: fml.png (536KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
536KB, 1920x1080px
>>156579928

>mfw she can't aggressively pet my head on her lap and play me like a doll.
>>
File: HxH.png (399KB, 700x2042px) Image search: [Google]
HxH.png
399KB, 700x2042px
>>156557998
>skill hunter on the other members and got their powers.
>use of human puppets and severed heads
hisocucks and chrollofags need to chill the fuck out. both of them are supposed to be """"EVIL"""" in-universe. who the fuck would cry over the body of a serial killer pedo clown? who the fuck cares about dancho "cheating"? you people are completely missing the point and just love to engage in waifuwars. lets face it. you aint that different from other shonenshit cancerous fanbase. at least they dont pretend they are too smart for linking their respective series.
>>156511382
>>156548105
>when you realize who is the strongest alive
>>
>>156576229
>purrty strong
makes her sound more like an inbred southerner than a cat, which translation is this?
>>
File: 1492057564871.jpg (434KB, 923x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492057564871.jpg
434KB, 923x1200px
>>156581164
>lets serial killers and other scummy people get away
>kills the cute catgirl just because this time the person that got killed was someone close to him

Gon's an asshole and and doesn't deserve to judge other people like the PT when they mourned over Uvogin's death.
>>
>>156581359
well she is inbred

she is an ant
>>
File: Bkzyqv7CMAESogz.png (240KB, 699x378px) Image search: [Google]
Bkzyqv7CMAESogz.png
240KB, 699x378px
>>156581505
Chimera ants aren't inbred though, they don't breed sexually
>>
>>156581468

Words of wisdom right there. Gon took our Pitou. He should have at least been left with his arm missing. Mommy Pitou :'(
>>
>>156567755
I see where you're coming, I never saw it that way
>>
>>156567755

So you think Chrollo's condition to use his bookmark is having a plan? That doesn't seem like a difficult condition to satisfy.
>>
Could Hisoka take down Netero?
>>
>>156581899
Only the queen doesn't
>>
>>156582834

Not really, Netero can slow time and use dimensional buddha techniques, while Hisoka has chewing gum.
>>
>>156582859

Doesn't want?
>>
>>156582289
At least he'll be nen crippled for life hopefully and Leorio and Kirapika stay as the MCs for the rest of the series.
>>
>>156585691

Kurapika has an nice edge to him, but he better never touch Mommy Shizuku.
>>
>>156511957
>And unlike Mereum, pitou doesn't have the near invulnerability nor the capability to decipher his patterns

They were sent flying while receiving almost no damage at all. Also bear in mind that the king never fought with the intention to kill Netero. They're nowhere near to Meruem, but still strong enough to face Netero, that is if he doesn't send them flying to the fucking ocean.

>>156514252
>clown that only has beaten a couple of rascals, a butler, a kid, and a white haired retard.
>ever standing a chance against a royal guard

He'd make a good puppet at the very least.
>>
>>156581468
Gon now knows exactly how Nobunaga felt when Uvo died. An apology should be in order
>>
>>156586016

Hisoka will get on the boat, and will wreck havoc in 50 years, just you wait.
>>
>>156566865

Or back pain.
>>
File: hisoka vs chrollo threads.png (82KB, 661x953px) Image search: [Google]
hisoka vs chrollo threads.png
82KB, 661x953px
>>156573012
>>156573414
>>
>>156589130

cuckrollo
>>
>>156589130
I miss the threads the wild ride of that fight caused.
>>
File: 2515241313.png (328KB, 802x654px) Image search: [Google]
2515241313.png
328KB, 802x654px
>>156579928
I want to fuck Pitou
>>
>>156510344
Hisoka is portrayed as a top tier genius. Look at his backstory one shot, he basically deduced and taught himself advanced nen techniqes(hatsu, primarily) just by being told of the possibility. Gon and Killa needed to be trained by biscuit for while to learn it. Hisoka just heard of differing nen properties and taught himself hatsu almost immediately.

Dudes a genius.
>>
File: 1423350713776.jpg (25KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1423350713776.jpg
25KB, 284x177px
>>156591718
>Ishida's gay fanfic
>canon
>>
>>156591780

Hisoka waifu.
>>
File: 1483215800277.png (591KB, 571x424px) Image search: [Google]
1483215800277.png
591KB, 571x424px
I want Hisoka to kill all the spiders and ambush Chrollo after he tries to hide after all his friends are dead.
>>
>tfw this manga will never finish
It's about the journey and not the destination but goddamn this is a long ass journey
>>
>>156595621

The boat will probably be epic.

Hunters v. Beyond and friends v. all the princes v. Kurapika v. Phantom Troupe v. Hisoka v. Dark contient. Imagine all the possible amazing fights.
>>
File: 50850777_p6.jpg (147KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
50850777_p6.jpg
147KB, 600x600px
>knife ears will never be relevant
What's the point?
>>
File: 1469147033485.png (365KB, 396x404px) Image search: [Google]
1469147033485.png
365KB, 396x404px
>>156596561
>Imagine
At the rate it's going, it looks like that may be all we will ever be able to do.
>>
>>156597660
He needs more screen time
>>
>>156599105

Who's that?
>>
File: 60727381_p9.jpg (688KB, 1770x2172px) Image search: [Google]
60727381_p9.jpg
688KB, 1770x2172px
>>156599361
What? How could you not recognize best Hunter x Hunter boy Muherr, who I'm pretty sure has had less screen time than Zushi? Shame on you.
>>
File: tmp_32519-Pitou_cries829507910.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32519-Pitou_cries829507910.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>156585691
>offers Gon to break their limbs so they keep their part of the deal
>could've chosen to kill the little shit on their way to Peijin. Still keeps it until the very en
>apologizes regardless of them being treated like literal scum, twice

Gon probably handicapped for the rest of the series? Fuck you, I want my wife back.
>>
>>156599424
Good taste anon, i really liked his design and personality. Mercenary elf is cute.
>>
>>156599424
>an acolyte of Beyond
>literally a nobody

I only recognize my waifu Pitou and my husbando Hisoka.
>>
>Razor being op as fuck
>Hisoka just outright ignore and not even acknowledged him despite wanting to fight strong opponent
>Razor is not even hiding, or even """""to weak"""" to fight
>Hisoka just just mental block him as coping mechanism
>bully Gon and the likes because not strong enough lol
>Pester Chrollo because he thinks he can take him and get rekt
Hisoka is just a coward edgy faggot bully who hasn't learn yet
>>
File: smug ninja.jpg (35KB, 234x267px) Image search: [Google]
smug ninja.jpg
35KB, 234x267px
>>156600635
>this nigga thought he could fight the Zodiacs or Netero
>>
File: 1491723270760.png (936KB, 1003x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1491723270760.png
936KB, 1003x1272px
>>156599536
She's mine
>>
File: 1424345802009.jpg (23KB, 302x350px) Image search: [Google]
1424345802009.jpg
23KB, 302x350px
>>156601133
Get in line loser
>>
File: BTFO.png (4MB, 3530x1967px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
4MB, 3530x1967px
>>156589130
>this fight is clearly a flashback from before the election
>don't you see he doesn't have earrings?

fucking kek
Thread posts: 470
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.