[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kiznaiver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IzPr1px.png (496KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IzPr1px.png
496KB, 1280x720px
Where did it go wrong, /a/?
>>
>>156481016
It's not exactly a fantastic show but it's far from really being shit, what are you complaining about?
>>
Okada.
>>
>>156481016
that storm episode where everyone gets hurt
>>
>>156481016
The fucking melodrama. Chidori was an annoying cunt because autistic childhood friend didn't give a shit about her, Tenga lost his chill personality because autistic boy made Chidori cry, the lesbian girl became autistic because muh dead friend, the ex-fatty was an annoying fag.
The only genuinely nice characters were autistic boy, Nico and the masochist guy.
>>
>>156481016
Stupid premise.
>>
>>156481228
I liked watching Chidori get wrecked though
>>
The itai part really went overboard.
>>
Tenga/Chidori could have been cute but they had to stunt her development for the plot to work.
>>
Who else noticed that Chitose kept getting NTR'd.
>>
>>156483158
>Chitose
*Chidori
>>
>>156481016
the best girl won, everything's right with the world
>>
>>156481016
From the premise alone. So, did they expect to operate the kizuna system on the entire world population? The way the pain would distribute would make everyone not feel pain at all, which means that harmful activities would be done through other mediums, such as property destruction.

The whole idea of world peace is fucking ridiculous in the first place. No one would approve of this fucking experiment.
>>
File: 1466872894690.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466872894690.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>156483288
You mean best boy.
>>
File: kiznaiver OP.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kiznaiver OP.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>156481016
it was a fun watch
>>
>>156483463
>sloppy seconds
>>
>>156483443
I think the idea was to have everyone share pain with people in their immediate communities. Maybe family only? They thought that if everyone was forced to feel the suffering of others everyone would become super empathetic or something and would stop being asshole, not that the pain would be a deterrent.

Still retarded but well
>>
>>156483625
>untouched
>sloppy seconds
Choose one.
>>
>>156483672
do you really believe that
>>
>>156483846
I don't remember the autistic boy doing anything with her. You're free to bullshit this into making sense though.
>>
>>156483463
He was the worst though.
>>
>>156481016
It was a nice show, at least it was different enough to everything else
>>
What was the fucking point of the masochist. After his introduction he didn't do shit except for sit around and softly smile while other characters bitched about their problems to him.
>>
>>156485442
He was the token gay
>>
>>156481016
When it only had 13 episodes to try and cram as many characters and developments together as possible. Show could have been pretty good if they'd given each character a couple focus episodes.
>>
Okada
>>
Hey mods, stop being fucking faggots. You've been warned! Also eat a dick. You've been warned. Also lick my balls, you've been waned. Also Kiznaiver is the best anime of the decade. Haterz have been warned
>>
>>156485442
Being one of the few characters that wasn't shit after the storm
>>
>>156488620
Yeah, but he was shit from the moment he was introduced, so it didn't really matter
>>
>>156481016
Somewhere around episode 1
>>
>>156481016
reminder that this show was so shit that it killed Boom Boom Satellite
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.