[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fma had a terrible anime that didn't follow the manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: you see this shit.jpg (20KB, 319x374px) Image search: [Google]
you see this shit.jpg
20KB, 319x374px
>fma had a terrible anime that didn't follow the manga
>got a remake that did it justice
>jojo got a non chronological OVA that was pretty ok but didn't satiate fans
>got an amazing revival
>Soul eater got an anime that didn't follow the manga at all
>??????

Bones you are sitting on a money pile. Do something.
>>
>>156472314
>Still no bones adaptation of Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer
Also fma 2003 isn't terrible
>>
File: alolan president.png (885KB, 961x1000px) Image search: [Google]
alolan president.png
885KB, 961x1000px
>>156472363
it paled in comparison to fmab but you're right. i just want soul eater to be given the justice it deserved. the manga was too good not to be followed. this new jojo resurgence just gave me new hope for a soul eater brotherhood like anime. (soul eater resonance?)
>>
The original FMA anime was better than the remake.

Close adherence to source material does not make an inherently better animated adaption. Anime is first and foremost visual medium, so it should primarily be judged on it's animation, aesthetic, shot composition etc.

The original was better than the remake on all those counts. I personally think the characterization and pacing was better in the original too, but that's my subjective opinion.
>>
File: fma.png (99KB, 235x255px) Image search: [Google]
fma.png
99KB, 235x255px
>>156472445
i respect your opinion and it has made me see the older anime in a newer light. it wasn't that bad but i just wanted to highlight that soul eater could have a chance at redemption if given a true to the soul (no pun intended) remake.
>>
>>156472314
does no one feel the same way about soul eater?
>>
>>156472624
Not really, heard the manga ended up just as average as the anime.
>>
>>156472445
>The original FMA anime was better than the remake.

This is how you immediately discredit yourself.
>>
the price of the Jojo revival was neo jojofans

I think part 5 is really gonna bring out the worst in them
>>
FMA was an amazing show with mature themes and directing, and a very satisfying ending that didn't pander to viewers expectations.

FMA:B is shonen-trash with a bunch of cringey humor injected.
>>
>>156473181
>Muh matuuuure animu for real mature adults like me
>>
File: 1485651999122.png (185KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
1485651999122.png
185KB, 600x685px
Im 100% sure that everyone that likes 2003 FMA are all EVAfags that think it's better because nothing ever get's fucking explained in it and the ending is shit.

There is no way you can justify liking and unfinished and badly written product other then to protect your ego.
>>
>>156472624
Anime is literally advertisment 95% of the time. There is no profit to be made from a new Soul Eater. Jojo´s and HxH are ongoing, FMA remake was tied to the manga ending.
>>
>>156473328
No, i love kill la kill and cromartie high school and all kinds of silly anime.
FMA:B tried to be mature and failed. The humor is particularly offputting, the pacing is rushed, and the story is much less interesting and ambiguous than the 2003 version.
>>
>>156473438
>using EVA as a bar for bad taste
>being this contrarian
>thinking that the anime original ending is bad just because it doesn't hold your hand like the manga version

Could you be any more of a pleb?
>>
>>156473122
No, it's called being right. And he is. Everything down to the animation style and plot was overall better in the 2003 version. Manga FMA be damned.
>>
>>156473175
how so?
>>
File: 1489085692034.png (320KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
1489085692034.png
320KB, 625x351px
>>156472314
>We will never see the boob moon animated
>we will never see the Soul/Maka/Blair threesome animated
>we will never see the piano scythe animated
It hurts, anons, why won't the pain stop?
>>
>>156473964
>soul/maka/blair threesome

i don't remeber that

but yeah fucking how to make soul eater popular again
>>
File: 21.jpg (125KB, 728x1089px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
125KB, 728x1089px
>>156474358
>>
File: begone.jpg (23KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
begone.jpg
23KB, 250x236px
>>156474551
why the cat be triflin?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.