[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm late to the party, what did /a/ think of Kuzu no Honkai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: cut-4.jpg (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cut-4.jpg
508KB, 1920x1080px
I'm late to the party, what did /a/ think of Kuzu no Honkai?

And isn't the soundtrack out yet? I really enjoyed it and I can't find it
>>
It's trash unless you like watching shitty people, which is in the title I guess.

Moreover people who think this represents real relationships in any way are delusional.
>>
This anime is realistic, /a/ just can't accept it.
>>
>>156471765
I thought the appeal was the contrary, that these are unusual relationships with shitty people.
>>
>>156471616
She and the sensei deserved way more suffering
Also bigtiddiesanorexia was best girl
>>
>>156471992
>Mugi and the sensei deserved way more suffering
fixed it for you
>>
It's alright. Hanabi is best girl. Akane is worst girl. The soundtrack is indeed great.
>>
>>156472393
Oh and it should have ended with someone stabbing Akane to death, obviously.
>>
>>156472059
But mugi never really did something wrong, he did not fuck his childhood waifu
The bitch (forgot name) however was doing insane amounts of bullshit with her bff and almost with that blonde guy
>>
>>156472393
Akane was the best character though.
>>
>>156472702
No.
>>
>>156471765
>Moreover people who think this represents real relationships in any way are delusional.
>>156471884

which is it
>>
Akane got a fairy tale "true love" ending.

I kinda liked it. The anime as a whole is beautifully made and had more depth than most of the schlock out there .
>>
>>156473005
Yes she was anon.
Liked Hanabi's character as well.
>>
>>156472393
Hanabi deserved to get owned
>>
>>156471616
The show that changed /a/ forever.
>>
>>156473534
in what way?
>>
>>156473332
Why the hell did Akane get the fairy tale ending anyways? She's the biggest cunt of them all.
>>
>>156473534
Indeed >>156473247
>>
I'd fuck Moka
>>
>>156473579
Brought normalfag culture.
>>
Loved the animation...everything else was trash
>>
File: 006.jpg (179KB, 751x808px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
179KB, 751x808px
I can't wait for Koi Uso to air this July, the blogging threads are going to be amazing.
>>
Hana is dumb
Akane is a slut
Moka is shit
Mugi is nice
Sanae is a bro
Narumi is boring af
>>
File: gay.png (954KB, 1212x700px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
954KB, 1212x700px
Yuri won.
That's all I care about.
>>
>>156471616
Honestly after watching it, now I want to die a virgin
>>
>>156473796
How bad is it?
>>
>>156473943
What's stopping you? Guns are easy to get. So are tall buildings.
>>
>>156473943
It's not like you ever had a choice
>>
>>156473584
you don't need to be a good person to get a fairy tale ending. karma doesn't work
>>
>>156471616
considering how /a/ behaves when women are around and considering the well known /a/'s slut-meter you won't probably find much positive opinions
imo it was really good. I appreciated the ending with that "now you can start from zero" vibe and I fucking love Hana's voice
>>
>>156474503
Roasties don't get to start from zero.
>>
>>156474267
Why didn't karma hit her like a bitch I'll never know. The fact that she got a fairy tale ending while Hanabi ended up alone was full of shit.
>>
>>156474503
Damn yes, the voice acting was fucking amazing.

>>156473058
It was both, really. If you think of them as normal, healthy people, then yeah, it's out of this world. But if you accept the premise that this is mostly a tale about broken, damaged people trying to move on, then it's fucking on point. Honestly, I'd have rated it 10/10 if the pacing on the last episode hadn't been so fucking garbage, because literally everything else was amazing.
>>
>>156473584
Because she finally grew some sense into her and decided to change or atleast start to change herself. Kuzu no honkai as a story explored scummy characters coming out of their destructive behaviour and she was the character possessing the most self-destructive behaviour.
Other characters also in a way didn't have a bad ending. They also decided to grow up instead of wallowing in misery and it's just that Akane was older than them. Moreover serialization of an extra story of kuzu no honkai was announced, so let's wait and see what happens there.
>>
>>156473584

That is what makes the story surprising as opposed to the obvious choice of everyone getting what they "deserve".

Akane getting that ending is the monster being saved by true love. I like that they don't pull any punches. Akane is not a cute lovable monster, she is a monster in a way that pisses people off. There is no cop-out. It is beautiful in a way.
>>
>>156476092
I'm at least glad Hanabi grew up.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.