[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is just absolutely retarded. How is it possible for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1237891020918275.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1237891020918275.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
This show is just absolutely retarded.
How is it possible for her to be locked in her room for an entire year without adults intervening, or authorities being called in?
And I'm assuming her big brother is her legal guardian, how can he let this go on?
It's not healthy to be holed up like that for so long, especially for a younger person.
>>
FUCK YOU OP ;_;
>>
You think what anime so reality?
>>
>>156470844
It doesn't have to be 100% realistic, but they could at least make it somewhat believable in-universe.
>>
>>156470844
Dumb ESL
>>
Shut-ins exist you know
>>
>>156470633
It is a shitty writing, simple as that. Whoever denies this is either retard or delusional, though it's both in case of the fanbase of this series.
>>
>>156470990
>mfw eromanga is too deep for anons
Really makes you think
>>
The writer of OreImo is a fucking hack who doesn't know how things work, news at 11.
>>
File: DAMEEEEEE!!.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DAMEEEEEE!!.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
>>156470633
Fixed, now enjoy your Response Sagiri Pic for the next Threads about eromanga sensei.
Don't forget to name it "DAMEEEE!"
otherwise its not original!
>>
>>156470895
Don't they have to be economically independent or otherwise they're going to be split up? In other words someone is keeping an eye on them.
>>
Realistically if she stays in her room for a year she will probably have acne.
>>
>>156471610
And she would be pretty fat probably. She would at least not be toned.
>>
>>156471610
>>156471671
>amerifats
>>
>>156470633
Go ask that to all those teenage hikikomori living in Japan.

>>156470895
>>156471449
If I remember well from the novels, Masamune's aunt is the legal guardian of the two. Masamune is the one that asked her to let him solve the situation with Sagiri after her aunt failed on doing so.

>>156471610
>>156471671
Well, those neet guys on /fit/ manage to take good care of their health without ever going out. Masamune probably takes good care of Sagiri's diet.
>>
Dancing its her going out.
>>
>>156470633
I'd pedo her with joy
>>
>>156470633
Hikkikomoris are a real thing you know

Of course it's not healthy but neither is the amount of cocks you take up your ass every night
>>
>>156472167
She's 12 years old girl who spends all of her time in a tiny room without going out. There's no way someone wouldn't check on her at least once during that 1 year period.
>>
>>156472241
Yes they have a guardian, she shows up in the show a couple of times, she just lets them be
>>
>>156472167

It's illegal for middle-schoolers not to attend school in Japan, FYI.
>>
>>156470633
>And I'm assuming her big brother is her legal guardian
Watch the goddamn anime, they both have a legal guardian because neither of them is an adult yet.
>>
>>156472241
She comes out from her room when Masamune is at school or sleeping, that's how she washes her underwear for example. But it's just >>156472033, their aunt and legal guardian decided to trust Masamune in solving Sagiri's situation, but she always comes to check on them.
>>
>>156472299
>It's illegal for middle-schoolers not to attend school in Japan, FYI.
Go tell that to all those teenage hikikomori living in Japan. Tell the police to put all fo them and their parents in jail, because it's such a simple problem to solve.
>>
>>156472358
You don't get it anon, we if just have more laws making it extra illegal then they have to go to school
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.