[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The MC of your favorite anime switches places with the MC of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 97452782.jpg (215KB, 1274x720px) Image search: [Google]
97452782.jpg
215KB, 1274x720px
The MC of your favorite anime switches places with the MC of your least favorite show.

What will happen? Can he save it?
>>
>Ginko in Fate
Not sure what will happen.
>>
>Lelouch in Chaos;Head
I don't fucking know. At least it would be entertaining as all hell.
>>
File: Blushing fag.jpg (15KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
Blushing fag.jpg
15KB, 640x512px
>>156466138
>Shinji in Boku no Pico
It'd probably be even gayer than it was before
>>
I don't really have a least favourite show of all time, but the show I hate the most right now is Eromanga Sensei bc it's shit but everyone's buying into its forced memes and raising it to fuck.

So it would be Araragi in Eromanga Sensei. The most obvious change would be that he'd be more assertive with and actively try to help his sister, instead of being a submissive fuckboi who gets off on enabling her to live an unhealthy lifestyle by being her slave. He also wouldn't be an LN author bc he sucks at writing, and would get along with the other girls in the show quicker.
>>
File: confusedfolder.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
confusedfolder.png
28KB, 186x208px
Do you mean least favorite that I've heard of or least favorite that I've seen? And by least favorite do you mean objectively worst or what I like less than other people tend to like?
>>
>Kino in Oreimo
>>
>>156466138
Finally someone else who love Mayoiga and hates Mushishit.
>>
>>156467691
Araragi gets a harem where ever he goes, he's just that good.
>>
>>156466138
>Naota in Deadman Wonderland

Nothing changes.
>>
>Lain instead of Umaru
>the story of a salary man taking care of his shy, introverted little sister who's actually famous online in his small one room apartment

FUCKING FUND IT
>>
>Umaru in Madoka
>>
>Renge in Charlotte
Ok I guess. Anything is better than Charlotte.
>>
>>156466138
I'll do favourite character from favourite anime instead of it's MC

>Reuenthal
>in SAO

>Oskar von Reuenthal, an aspiring military officer and playboy from Germany enjoys multiplayer games in his freetime, and once he stumbles upon a new japanese MMORPG and buys it, he doesn't know that he'll be glued to it for quite some time. Will he make use of his cunning and gamer's prowess and make it to the last boss alive?

replacing that black shrimp with Reuenthal does this show wonders but without changing this and that in writing, it's beyond salvation
>>
File: Baskeri-Mugi.gif (705KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
Baskeri-Mugi.gif
705KB, 500x279px
Mugi replacing both no-funs in the third season of Milky Holmes. I actually think she would fit in pretty well with other milkies.
>>
File: IMG_1554.jpg (84KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1554.jpg
84KB, 702x1024px
>>156468180
>not Madoka in Umaru
>>
>>156466138
>mayoiga is his least favorite show
Blow it out your ass, OP.
I had a blast watching that show every week.
Also, screw you for ruining best girls image with a shitty edit.
Legit mad.
>>
Toori in Pupa? I'm sure he could find some magical macguffin to save imouto.
>>
>>156466138
will Kazuma get in the robot?
>>
Yes, I believe Lawrence would totally make Eureka 7 a fun and watchable anime just by not being a fucking sperglord.
>>
>>156468981
>namefag has cancerous taste
No wonder.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.