[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to continue watching this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1470096618730.png (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470096618730.png
1MB, 960x540px
Convince me to continue watching this.
>>
>>156448799
Stop watching this Gary Stu niisama garbage. For the love of god.
>>
>>156448799
Don't watch it. Couldn't get past episode 4.
>>
Why do I need to convince you of anything? Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>156448799
just self-insert as jesus
>>
You are not worth Onii-sama's time
>>
>>156448830
>>156448832
has it really nothing going for it? It takes up 40gigs on my HDD.
>>
>>156448799
Just drop it. The anime has its merits, but it would have been much better with a different director, screenwriter and a superior soundtrack. As it stands now, it's mediocre.
>>
>>156448799
this is the most op MC you will ever see without ever breaking the rules established by the author universe.
Unless you like that and wincest get out
>>
>>156448975
What merits would that be?

>>156448983
That in itself doesn't mean it's bad per say.
>>
>>156448892

Anime worth isn't measured by HDD usage. Mahouka is shit and you should stop watching it.
>>
It's fun because of how ridiculous it is, although his sister is a shit. I think for me the most fun and interesting aspect is dealing with the big important families and their politcs (e.g., Mayumi).
>>
>>156449010
You have to be a special kind of autist to find pleasure when shows respect rules they made by themselvs. Like me
I consider dropping any show the moment i spot something on the line, unless someone can find a logical reason why it's accetable i drop it
>>
>>156449068
Sister is the only reedeming part of the series honestly.
>>
Shows like this are like sweet, diabetes inducing, candy. It's tastes good, but it's still shit.

It's entertaining, but that's it. There is no substance and the MC is stupidly overpowered. It's also really heavy handed with the whole...
>We're the best because we come from a powerful family
...trope that Japan really seems to love for whatever reason.
>>
>>156448799
Pretend that it's a comedy and there's a laugh track whenever the MC does something 'cool'
>>
>>156449010
Good exposure and an interesting setting.
>>
>>156449170
The sister is the most annoying part of Mahouka. She's as bad of a Mary Sue as Tatsuya, and the way she tries to seduce her brother and starts freezing shit every time a girl talks to him is really cringeworthy. Nips are idiots for having obsessive girlfriend fantasies.
>>
>>156448799
I can not convince you, since the ending is not even worth it ... drop may be sollution?
>>
>>156449292
Well the author if I remember correctly is an old man in his 50's. He probably finds that cute that Miyuki keeps freezing stuff out of jealousy.
>>
>>156448799
I can't. Stop watching it.
>>
>>156449910
It's not exactly her fault. Canonically she can't control her powers fully because she uses half of it to contain Onii-sama.
>>
>>156448799
The only scenes which are kinda "good", are the MCs spell animations.
- Although ridiculous OP
- Explaining needs a god mind to understand
- Explaining takes waaay too much time

The rest make no sense whatsoever and is boring as hell.
>>
no era penal
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.