[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After an insane amount of resistance and contrarianism, I finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
After an insane amount of resistance and contrarianism, I finally caved and watched stardust crusaders.

I loved every single second of it and I don't know why.

It's been a week or so since I finished it and I still can't comprehend why I loved it so much.

Someone help
>>
>>156447811

It's definitely okay to love it.

It's just that I think most people loved Battle Tendency so much that they expected a lot from part 3.
>>
Because you're a retard like the rest of the dumb jojofags. Judging from your post, you'll fit right into their cancerous threads.
>>
>>156447811
It's shit and so are you

*rapes you*

Now get the fuck off my board
>>
>>156448007

In my short time in the Jojo community I haven't seen a single person say they liked part two.

Personally I thought part 1 was really really REALLY dumb simply because Dio's lack of real...motivation to be as big of a fucking dickhead as he is.

Part two, to me, didn't even really need to happen and young Joseph is a fucking dick.

Stardust Crusaders blew my balls off though
>>
>>156447811
Yeah man JoJo is great, now watch/read all the parts chronologically and stay out of the retarded JoJo generals here
>>
>>156448100

Oh no

How bad does it get?
>>
>>156448143
About a week ago, someone pretended to be a thread regular (a guy who just likes Narancia and is normally pretty tame) and started replying to everyone on the thread who mentioned the anime with "Fuck you fucker" and "Go to hell Davidfag" and the like.
tl;dr pretty bad
>>
>>156447811
3 is one of the worst parts though.
>>
>>156448090
>In my short time in the Jojo community I haven't seen a single person say they liked part two.

stay out
>>
reminder that every jojofag is a normalfag that doesn't deserve to post on /a/
do your job and sage/report every jojo post you see
>>
Most of it is just them fighting 1 stand user per episode, non-stop.
>>
>>156448090
I loved every part. You've clearly never been poor if you don't get Dio's character. sure it's a bit over the top but he came from absolutely NOTHING. I loved that he was so driven to get the joestar's money and declared his superiority from day 1. Dio in part 1 was an absolute treat.

part two i wasn't expecting at all but i thought that jojo was hilarious and it made seeing him an old guy in part 3 that much better. I can't believe you haven't seen any love for part 2, most people i know think 2 is great and 3 is shit. can't decide if 3 or 4 is my favorite...probably part 3
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.