[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: yamada_2.jpg (170KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
yamada_2.jpg
170KB, 700x393px
Just finished this manga, ending was a total clusterfuck. What does /a/ think?
>>
This is a rare school-harem shit, which I oiked.
>>
"It could have been worse."

Really thought this should have ended after the first storyline.
>>
I enjoyed it a bit.

The original manga kinda feels like the author wanted to end much earlier than it did, and I could barely follow it by the final few arcs.
>>
The plot ended around chapter 100.
How the author managed to keep it going for another 114 or so chapters is something I'll never be able to understand.
>>
>>156446251
Complete dogshit that lasted much, much longer than it should have. Would've been okay if it ended after the first arc.
>>
>>156449160
Yeah you could literally just stop there and read the last chapter and you'd be fine.
>>
>>156449160
I dropped around this chapter too.
>>
>>156446251
The anime was better. One of the odd, rare cases.

Mainly because it had a coherent end, but still.
>>
>>156449262
The fuck I'm reading, the anime was utter shit. The pacing was atrocious, so rushed that even non manga readers noticed that there was something wrong with it, skips nor only important scenes but also all the chapters that build the character's friendship so in the end nothing made sense. It was like reading a summary on wikipedia. Anime was irredeemable garbage.
>>
>>156449262
The anime sucked
>>
Thought the whole amnesia shit was over used. Regardless if the latter half was a total poorly written cluster fuck, I still enjoyed it, because I liked the characters.
>>
The same thing happened with this that happened with the world god only knows. The manga had an amazing ending, which felt good and was a natural stopping point, but the author wanted more money so it went on for another 100 chapters.

I just pretend this ended when it should have.
>>
>>156449262
the opening was good but not much else
>>
I think that Nene was best girl
>>
Okay, I stopped reading this sometime during the second set of witches and don't plan on picking it back up.

Did they explain how the whole witch thing started?
>>
Around the time that the original plot for this ended, yankee-kun to megane chan or whatever it was called was axed abruptly. Someone made a very audacious and shitty decision to keep this trash which had ended running, and axe the one that still had plot left in it with absolutely no resolution. The MC just fucking disappears.
>>
>>156453671
Yankee-kun ended a year before Yamada-kun even started, what the fuck are you even going on about?
>>
It was refreshing to see a harem anime with >1 dude. Also it was funny I guess
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.