[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunter x Hunter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: hunter-x-hunter-227815.png (2MB, 1844x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hunter-x-hunter-227815.png
2MB, 1844x1080px
You can criticize it for its terrible characters, legendary asspulls or outlandish anticlimaxes, but nine times out of ten the fanbase is content to just tell you that you're too stupid to appreciate the minute, sophisticated nuances that make things like central antagonists dying to radiation poisoning off-screen and characters becoming hilariously strong without any effort true examples of excellent storytelling.
>>
>>156443191
Another brilliant HxH thread.
>>
I dont understand why you care so much
I also dont like HxH, you know what I do?
I talk about stuff I like instead.
>>
File: 252d.png (414KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
252d.png
414KB, 800x450px
my fucking god this should be bannable at this point.
>>
>>156443191
I do not give a shit about Gon or the edgy white hair kid.

Only interesting things about Hunter x Hunter is literally the fucking revenge plot with Kurapika and his criminal buddies.
>>
>>156443451
>Only interesting things about Hunter x Hunter is literally the fucking revenge plot with Kurapika and his criminal buddies.
I felt the same way

I was really at a loss of words when I found out he wasn't coming back after Yorkshin until a manga arc that has barely taken off and will never be completed
>>
>>156443191
Bait image. Bait thread.
>>
>>156443451
>>156443608
kurapika is the shittiest and edgiest character in the series who's all about muh revenge
>>
>>156443191
You can't deney it has the best energy system in anime
>>
>>156446335
He is still more interesting than gon and killua
>>
>>156446335
Gon is the shittiest by far. He couldn't be kore boring if he tried.
>>
>>156446943
>>156447160
at least their fights are more than a bdsm session with their nemesis
>>
>>156443191
Ur gay lol
>>
Lol. If not for the overhyped Chimera Ant Arc, the series will just be a generic shounen with decent power system.
>>
>>156448608
But but... I absolutely loved it even before CA was even a thing.
>>
>>156448666
But HxH didnt get its ultimate praise and "Best Shounen" noise until CA Arc (Togashi returning to hiatus during that time also increased the hype).
>>
>>156448666
Plenty of people loved HxH before the CA arc. It's just newshits that think it's cool to trash on it.

Part of me wish this series stayed relatively obscure, that way the more mature fans can get to discussing about characters rather than memes like how it was before 2011
>>
>>156443191

To be honest its just shit now because Gon is a big jobber with lots of wasted potential.

Worst Shounen mc lead of all time in Shounen Jump
>>
Why is the haitus allowed?
>>
>>156450817
Because it always sells well when it's not on hiatus.
>>
>>156443191
>Literally dont like what I dont like the thread
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.